• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:39
CEST 02:39
KST 09:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8530 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia II - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 11 2017 19:19 GMT
#562
Also the case wasn't bad at the time. Was the best case in the thread imo.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 11 2017 19:22 GMT
#566
On May 12 2017 04:20 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2017 04:19 fuba wrote:
Also the case wasn't bad at the time. Was the best case in the thread imo.

it was pretty bad, unless you have the point of view of someone who has never been on this site

Guess we're just gonna disagree :/
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 11 2017 19:25 GMT
#571
On May 12 2017 04:22 Prison Break wrote:
Quick look at the current votecount

The fact that there's not 1 big wagon means we've prob caught at least 1 or 2 scum, and scum is now trying to spread the votes between multiple people so that it's less obvious as to who it is

If 1 townie received 2-3 votes + heat, you'd expect scum to push it harder and it to form 1 big wagon on them, but right now that's not happening so we may be on the right track

Ooh, I like you.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 11 2017 19:27 GMT
#574
On May 12 2017 04:23 LightningStrike wrote:
Is it bad I starting to think Palmar might be scum for sheer fact he not much of person who sheep's other people's cases on Day 1?

Did he sheep?
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 11 2017 19:41 GMT
#581
On May 12 2017 04:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2017 04:27 fuba wrote:
On May 12 2017 04:23 LightningStrike wrote:
Is it bad I starting to think Palmar might be scum for sheer fact he not much of person who sheep's other people's cases on Day 1?

Did he sheep?

He said he would which is still not normal on Day 1 in fact he claims his best day as town on finding scum is Day 1.

He did mention that he'd sheep you, but he's still voting grack. I don't think it indicates anything.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 11 2017 20:06 GMT
#601
On May 12 2017 05:01 Tumblewood wrote:
rayn, grack, ls, probably prison break are all town. Palmar Hf vivax sl not worth lynching d1 for various reasons. anyone else I would at least consider today. but fuba promised to do stuff and didn't so I am sticking on him unless you try to go lynch like grack

Made no promises
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 11 2017 20:51 GMT
#669
I don't really want DF. Also don't want grack.

SL definitely out?
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 11 2017 21:00 GMT
#687
On May 12 2017 05:53 darthfoley wrote:
Also just for the record, tw's vote on me is real bad

Bad or scummy?
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 11 2017 22:10 GMT
#719
On May 12 2017 07:09 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2017 06:58 Holyflare wrote:
you're in the position with most info dude


I know. I will have time later to think about it. Right now I have to go to some senior toast thing celebrating surviving four years of college with only $25k in debt!

Congrats~
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 06:12 GMT
#996
On May 13 2017 10:56 Tumblewood wrote:
ofc mafia will concede before night is over because of that case

lol
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 14:13 GMT
#1040
On May 13 2017 15:22 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2017 15:12 fuba wrote:
On May 13 2017 10:56 Tumblewood wrote:
ofc mafia will concede before night is over because of that case

lol


1 day and 8 hours since your last post and this is all you have to say?

Yes. Had to sleep and work.

And there's really little necessary to say in my defense - it's very simple. I decided to not get entirely worked up like I usually do over D1. There's not enough information for me to come to a good enough conclusion to feel even moderately confident about a lynch. As I said earlier, I didn't feel like lynching either of the other two top wagons at the time, and there really wasn't an alternative for me. Guess I could have voted to no-lynch... buy why? I basically already was.

As for the "he was so excited to play" argument - that's true. But D1 and the back and forth nonsense between grack, rayn, and eventually HF reminded me what I hate about the early game. Not gonna waste my time analyzing a word-tornado when there is very little information that is going to convince me D1 to vote for any of those people.

I have maybe half an hour before I have to get to work, and it's unlikely I'll be back on again before about noon, tomorrow. If you're gonna vote me (which, despite what I've said, I don't really feel is unreasonable), I highly recommend not wasting the time discussing me again until I start posting more. Even if I am scum, there are two more and very little you can draw about them, I assume, from looking at my filter (both because I am actually not scum, and because I have said very little).

@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 14:19 GMT
#1041
Does LS always ask suggestive questions about innocent/joke posts, or is it just repeatedly in this game?
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 14:24 GMT
#1042
And TW is bugging me because he felt he needed a case that's bigger than my actual filter to get me lynched. Like, you could literally vote for me without saying anything at this point and it would be obvious why you were doing it. It's a need to over-explain that I'd associate with scum over town.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 14:27 GMT
#1044
On May 13 2017 17:31 sicklucker wrote:
Also im the doctor and mafia medic dodged obv

Who'd you save, and why'd you claim now?
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 14:29 GMT
#1045
On May 13 2017 23:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2017 23:19 fuba wrote:
Does LS always ask suggestive questions about innocent/joke posts, or is it just repeatedly in this game?

I always do O_o You can check the database for my past games and see the truth there.

Not really a question for you to answer, but I'll assume it's true if no one else conflicts with it. There is a 0% chance I'm going to read any previous games during this one as per my not-getting-overwhelmed strategy.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 14:36 GMT
#1047
On May 13 2017 23:27 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2017 17:31 sicklucker wrote:
Also im the doctor and mafia medic dodged obv

Who'd you save, and why'd you claim now?

He wasn't even under that much suspicion. Why claim doc with a roleblocker in the game when there was little/no threat of being lynched? I can't think of a scenario where this is a good idea except if you're scum, you know it's an all-vanilla game, and you know you can fakeclaim without being countered.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 14:37 GMT
#1048
On May 13 2017 23:32 Holyflare wrote:
Why did you vote sl when you said he wasn't mafia anymore and why didn't you join another wagon despite being around?

Explained already. My filter isn't that long, HF - I'm positive you can handle it.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 15:10 GMT
#1051
"...you voted sl right at the start of the game and then when you scum read *decreased essentially due to lack of interest* there were *two* other wagons at the time *that you didn't want to vote for and at least one of those happened to be right now but you had no way of knowing that, being town and all* so you *tried to find someone else to vote for but weren't at all more confident in anyone else being scum than the person you had your vote on.* You basically just *possibly failed at finding scum D1, though the verdict is still out on that one* while two town wagons *who you had no way of knowing were town* eventually fought it out."

That's correct. You've played enough with me to know how little impact I'm likely to have at the last minute, and how unsure I'm likely going to be on D1, so why would I waste my energy just to say "no! don't lynch DF" when #1) I don't actually know that he's town and #2) even if I did, what effect is it really gonna have? And as far as Damdred is concerned, I hadn't considered him enough to really form an opinion. Should I then voice that fact in the thread for no reason? There was little for me to say, I didn't have a better lynch, so I stuck with my original vote.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 15:11 GMT
#1052
On May 14 2017 00:07 Holyflare wrote:
The real lack of everything from everyone is great.

Thoughts on the sl claim for literally no reason?
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 13 2017 15:56 GMT
#1055
God dammit, now I see. I was going through filters and lack of quotes didn't clarify that.
@theRealMkfuba07
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 462
Bale 36
Dota 2
monkeys_forever469
League of Legends
Doublelift4360
Other Games
summit1g9688
JimRising 507
ViBE245
Livibee188
KnowMe170
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
BasetradeTV201
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• Adnapsc2 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1324
• Shiphtur569
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 21m
Patches Events
14h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 21m
OSC
22h 21m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.