• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:51
CEST 16:51
KST 23:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7805 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:03 GMT
#1353
On February 08 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
I think EC is a spy because he never takes a hard stand on anything. Most of his comments are very blendy and he doesn't stick out on anything.

Rtani Soul is very Town. Not only because of the amount of analysis in the game, but the tone of the posting, the level of frustration, and they make no sense as scum with anyone on the failed mission.

I thought Grack would never fail a mission with sharkie there to take the fall but I'm gonna stop using this kind of stuff to analyze and actually filter dive grack more. There are things from sharkie and Vivax that look pretty Town so I can't write either of them off as spies.

Also, I want to look at that old resistance game so many of you were in. Will do this in a little bit-filter dive grack and look at that game.

~SilverWolf77



but what if they are a team? =]
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:05 GMT
#1354
On February 09 2017 00:47 sharkie wrote:
What is wrong with you all?
Suddenly Grack is everyone's favourite guy to hit upon? How can anyone turn from most trusted guy (wanted on the team by literally everyone) to the dumping ground of mistrust. And the most surprising thing out of all is how vivax and RT totally forgot their vendetta with each other and suddenly are best buddies (not saying that both of them are spies). I don't think I have ever seen anyone jump up so high in trust as vivax did while being in a failed mission.

Everyone can imagine Grack being the mastermind from the shadows, manipulating everyone from day one. Yesterday most didn't even bother listening to what I was saying how good spies don't play it the conventional way and you believed that I have to be obvious spy 100% (with the exception of RT). If you can consider Grack being a spy then surely silver can be a spy too (not saying that they are but has to be kept in mind). Way too many people are ganging up on Grack (math wise).

Also I even read how SL could be a possible resistance player, now that is one thing I cannot imagine at all. That guy doesn't care one bit about what is happening in the game. He doesn't even know who was sent out for the second mission..

Now I expect I get shit for defending Grack just like RT did yesterday for defending me...


vivax was not on a failed mission....
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:05 GMT
#1355
On February 09 2017 06:05 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 00:47 sharkie wrote:
What is wrong with you all?
Suddenly Grack is everyone's favourite guy to hit upon? How can anyone turn from most trusted guy (wanted on the team by literally everyone) to the dumping ground of mistrust. And the most surprising thing out of all is how vivax and RT totally forgot their vendetta with each other and suddenly are best buddies (not saying that both of them are spies). I don't think I have ever seen anyone jump up so high in trust as vivax did while being in a failed mission.

Everyone can imagine Grack being the mastermind from the shadows, manipulating everyone from day one. Yesterday most didn't even bother listening to what I was saying how good spies don't play it the conventional way and you believed that I have to be obvious spy 100% (with the exception of RT). If you can consider Grack being a spy then surely silver can be a spy too (not saying that they are but has to be kept in mind). Way too many people are ganging up on Grack (math wise).

Also I even read how SL could be a possible resistance player, now that is one thing I cannot imagine at all. That guy doesn't care one bit about what is happening in the game. He doesn't even know who was sent out for the second mission..

Now I expect I get shit for defending Grack just like RT did yesterday for defending me...


vivax was not on a failed mission....


lol? yes i do you dont
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:06 GMT
#1356
On February 09 2017 06:00 Grackaroni wrote:
I actually feel a lot less good about my theory just based on how confused you seem to be by it.

I got this idea because I was feeling that sharkie and Silverika were very likely town.

If the first team is all town, there has to be some reason for it to have gone through so easily. Vivax/you make the most sense as scum who might vote for the mission because you two shaped the mission by selecting sharkie and were the overwhelming choices to be added to the next mission.

So my guess was that Vivax wasn't able to add himself because he didn't want to look like a hypocrite after all of the griping he did earlier. He didn't want to flip his read on you, so he didn't add you. And the third scum probably didn't look good enough to add.

Otherwise I basically have to conclude that Silverika is scum. Which seems increasingly possible.


your theory is bad because vivax is not a predictable person
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:07 GMT
#1357
On February 09 2017 06:00 Grackaroni wrote:
I actually feel a lot less good about my theory just based on how confused you seem to be by it.

I got this idea because I was feeling that sharkie and Silverika were very likely town.

If the first team is all town, there has to be some reason for it to have gone through so easily. Vivax/you make the most sense as scum who might vote for the mission because you two shaped the mission by selecting sharkie and were the overwhelming choices to be added to the next mission.

So my guess was that Vivax wasn't able to add himself because he didn't want to look like a hypocrite after all of the griping he did earlier. He didn't want to flip his read on you, so he didn't add you. And the third scum probably didn't look good enough to add.

Otherwise I basically have to conclude that Silverika is scum. Which seems increasingly possible.


so you wouldnt vote for the grack silver team? got ya ill submit the other one
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:09 GMT
#1360
##nominate: sicklucker vivax silver RtaniSoul.

I think this just has a chance to win the game. and if it fails I kind of know who the scum are by poe. of course I would be blame but it would be fun trying to win it :D.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:09 GMT
#1362
really? all i remember is artanis crying to be on it figured he would get it.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:11 GMT
#1363
it does not really change much about my team because it includes both art and vivax one obl as a yolo
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:13 GMT
#1365
i almost dont want to include vivax now because why the hell did so many people vote for him. hell i thought i was voting for rstoulin!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:18 GMT
#1371
pro note im probably not a spy with rtinani soul or vivax :D
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:26 GMT
#1375
On February 09 2017 06:20 Grackaroni wrote:
I'll also say that it's getting weird for me to continue arguing over this theory because the longer I argue the more I'm starting to believe that the scum is just Silverika being cranky.


that was my original theory =[
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:26 GMT
#1376
but when i came up with that theory I was instantly called scum by everyone in the game for being bad.

LOL PLZ BE TRUE
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:28 GMT
#1377
and grack still thinks im mafia so hes invalid ;p
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:36 GMT
#1382
so in a silver is scum world safe to say im town eh?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:38 GMT
#1384
On February 09 2017 06:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 06:22 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:20 Grackaroni wrote:
I'll also say that it's getting weird for me to continue arguing over this theory because the longer I argue the more I'm starting to believe that the scum is just Silverika being cranky.


okay now i just want you to tell me that i'm right ^^ it's mean to say you don't agree with my logic but at the same time seem to accept it by suspecting silver

if you don't think what i'm saying makes sense, why do you think it's silver now?

Because you can't understand the theory! If the theory is true then it shouldn't be such a chore to walk you through it.

Again, the whole point of it was that I was trying to think of why the mission may have passed if I was to trust my reads on Silver & Sharkie.

A pairing of you/Vivax made a lot of sense to me.

I'm just trying to make sense of the missions. And I think the people that should be most suspect are the people who didn't seem to put much thought into passing the last two missions despite the strangeness of votes and the thread atmosphere.

I believe that would be you/Vivax/Silver/TW/SL


i dont think its that strange to vote yes to the same team that passed +1. its the best your gonna get. level one thinking
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:40 GMT
#1385
see thats where you lost me grack. votes are not really that weird this game except maybe silver and ec
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:40 GMT
#1386
sharkie and ec* like the rest i kind of expect to vote how they did as either alignment
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 09 2017 20:53 GMT
#1566
On February 10 2017 02:26 Tumblewood wrote:
sl has 0 analysis on players beyond x is bad, dumb, emotional, etc idk how anything about his tone + Show Spoiler +
which is basically the same no matter what
makes him townie with that


what yes i do. you just said a read I gave already. "vivax has never mantained this activity as scum" I literraly said that a few pages ago. I have said plenty of good things this game, people have just choose not to listen from early pretexts probably much incuraged by fucking scum
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 09 2017 20:54 GMT
#1567
which in turn makes me not try very hard because whats the point?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 09 2017 20:56 GMT
#1568
On February 10 2017 04:53 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 04:50 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 10 2017 04:47 Silverika wrote:
On February 10 2017 04:44 RtaniSoul wrote:
Alright. Vivax, Silverika, Grack, can you link the best scumgames you've ever played? (and with a list of your scumbuddies if it's not obvious in the OP).


Go read the damn links that we already fucking gave.

Why are you getting upset at this simple request? I asked for the best game you feel you've played, I really don't understand why that would upset you.


Well let's see:

First silver has basicly been shit on by sevral players
Second we gave the scum games and then they don't get read
Third, both me and silver have no tolatance anymore we expected this game to maybe be a week or two not a god damn month
Fourth, nobody has really been trying to narrow anything down and instead turns into this piss fight on how one must play
Faith, both me and silver are fucking tired. I'm working overnights and silver is still dealing with radiation for her cancer so we have like no tolarance anymore




I havent even noticed your different people tbh and im sure you think im out to shit on her. your super paranoid and defensive I know I had nothing against you and you went rambo on me
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 432
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32484
Bisu 3049
Shuttle 1749
Hyuk 1358
EffOrt 753
Mini 672
Larva 347
Soma 284
firebathero 246
ZerO 242
[ Show more ]
Zeus 110
hero 95
Last 81
Sexy 78
Mong 45
Hyun 44
Killer 42
Pusan 36
ToSsGirL 36
PianO 32
Bale 31
Trap 29
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 23
sorry 20
zelot 16
Rock 11
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Terrorterran 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7894
qojqva1566
Dendi799
Counter-Strike
fl0m2494
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1458
crisheroes971
Liquid`Hasu566
Lowko435
Other Games
singsing2231
B2W.Neo1343
Beastyqt463
Livibee218
Hui .205
Liquid`VortiX145
KnowMe105
ArmadaUGS103
Mew2King94
elazer70
CosmosSc2 22
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream66
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• Adnapsc2 5
• poizon28 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV193
League of Legends
• Jankos1981
Other Games
• Shiphtur0
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 10m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 10m
INu's Battles
21h 10m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.