• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:15
CEST 07:15
KST 14:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8478 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2017 16:14 GMT
#273
I burst out laughing at most sharkie posts actually he's like an innocent child
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 28 2017 21:24 GMT
#281
On January 29 2017 03:13 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2017 14:47 Tumblewood wrote:
yeah I see no reason to TR superbia for what he's done this game... he's instituted some official unofficial rules, but that sort of stuff is NAI in my book. also he's been gone for the last 15 hours now out of ~30, so could you please explain (sw/ika), why you think he's town?


Mafia


I like the point Grack made that he came into the thread to crap all over me and didn't use it to scumread me.

Do you think that is not valid?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2017 19:40 GMT
#381
I'm rejecting the team cuz superbia and silverika aren't on it. They are my strongest reads.
I'm requesting calix and SL to step up activity, I can't read them for crap like this.

I also very much like rtanisouls list except that superbia would be higher in mine, and grack is more of a null for the point he made about tumblewood which seemed perceptive to me, but can come from spies as well I guess.

Here's my suggestion that doesn't have me in it.

superbia/silverika/tumble

My next step would be to ask rtanisoul if they're fine with this.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2017 19:47 GMT
#384
On January 30 2017 04:46 Grackaroni wrote:
I would be ok with a team of Artisoul/Ikawolf/Tumblewood


Why not superbia instead of artisoul?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2017 20:28 GMT
#393
I don't know what this rumour is about Grack shitposting more as town, but I'm not really taking it into consideration for anything. Seems like wasted words.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2017 23:46 GMT
#399
On January 30 2017 08:41 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 06:35 sharkie wrote:
Oh god calix is next leader, can we afford that?


This is why I'm kind of annoyed the first one didn't pass. That said, Calix's complete lack of activity is unusual for her as either alignment and if we could get a replacement in, if needed, that would probably help a lot with reading that slot.

~SilverWolf


Would you be fine with superbia/you/tumble?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 29 2017 23:47 GMT
#400
I'm blatantly advertising this team so we actually get something to pass at some point and if you have issues with any of its members speak up.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2017 11:20 GMT
#479
If you think emc is spy cause of double replacement, you're in for a wild ride and a lot of assumption.
Don't see why his slot should be anything else but null for now.

What really annoys me though is how so far every team leader included himself. I believe that enforcing the policy of not being on the team you nominate would be beneficial.

My question to EMC is how he doesn't realize that his team will never make it through like that. It's doomed from the beginning. And the nomination was too early anyway. You can't expect people to trust you when you just got into the game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
January 31 2017 11:51 GMT
#482
On January 31 2017 20:30 emperorchampion wrote:
tumble/silver/super ?

Basically if the leader puts themselves or not, the question is about who get the more information. Leader putting themselves gives more info to the leader, otherwise gives more info to whoever they put in. So it's a question about who you trust. Not sure I fully trust 2 other people yet though.


I don't see the benefit of extra info here. Even if the leader knows he is town the others don't necessarily know he is. And to benefit from the extra info you say he would gain, one person would have to convince everyone else that he's not the spy.

Game also isn't dead it's just a slow format.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 01 2017 04:23 GMT
#610
Morning gents.

Today I want to see superbia and TW fighting as they both distrust each other yet as spies they should want the team to pass.

Looking forward to their reasoning for the respective vote.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 01 2017 06:17 GMT
#612
On February 01 2017 15:14 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 10:09 Silverika wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:05 sicklucker wrote:
oh god so rejected


The fact that this doesn't like the team is a good sign since this is almost certainly a spy at this point.

~SilverWolf7

I wish it were that easy. sl is always lazy + Show Spoiler +
though not usually this lacking in analysis


Don't sneak around me, will you approve or reject this team?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 01 2017 10:06 GMT
#619
On February 01 2017 17:15 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 15:17 Vivax wrote:
On February 01 2017 15:14 Tumblewood wrote:
On February 01 2017 10:09 Silverika wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:05 sicklucker wrote:
oh god so rejected


The fact that this doesn't like the team is a good sign since this is almost certainly a spy at this point.

~SilverWolf7

I wish it were that easy. sl is always lazy + Show Spoiler +
though not usually this lacking in analysis


Don't sneak around me, will you approve or reject this team?

You've been awfully subdued this game. Where's the Vivax fire? Why do we not know your opinion on our slot? You liked our list post but then preferred 4 other people. How have your reads evolved since then?


I don't think I want to focus on that much as the current team is much more interesting since it's the closest we got to a working one. And neither of us are on it.

I really just want to know how TW and superbia intend to cope with their distrust of each other when being on the same team.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 01 2017 19:36 GMT
#645
I was really looking forward to having a mission I could finally pass.

Since I don't know how super and TW stand on the mission and I get the feeling that TW dodged my posts, I'll reject it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 01 2017 21:06 GMT
#649
On February 02 2017 05:55 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 13:23 Vivax wrote:
Morning gents.

Today I want to see superbia and TW fighting as they both distrust each other yet as spies they should want the team to pass.

Looking forward to their reasoning for the respective vote.

Why aren't you making any sense?


Why aren't you making any sense?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 01 2017 21:34 GMT
#666
On February 02 2017 06:13 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 06:06 Vivax wrote:
On February 02 2017 05:55 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 01 2017 13:23 Vivax wrote:
Morning gents.

Today I want to see superbia and TW fighting as they both distrust each other yet as spies they should want the team to pass.

Looking forward to their reasoning for the respective vote.

Why aren't you making any sense?


Why aren't you making any sense?

lol what are you trying to do with the earlier post?

You're like, "If Super/Tumble are spies I bet they're going to want to approve the mission.

So what do you say, Tumblewood, are you going to approve the mission like a spy?!?!?!?"


Yes, I'm saying that they cannot approve the mission without figuring each other out better without looking like spies
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2017 00:45 GMT
#679
On February 02 2017 09:37 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 09:04 sicklucker wrote:
On February 02 2017 07:06 Silverika wrote:
great game guys, really fun, having a blast here



why are you mad? now you get to pick a team...

scummy mc scum scum


Yeah, cuz as scum I'd be mad if we had yet another rejected team and it had to come to us.

I really hope you aren't town and this bad.

~SilverWolf77


This is a great post.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2017 01:05 GMT
#681
SW give me some teams you would approve I think you're the most widely townread person in here and if it gets rejected, it will be the team you choose anyway so at least we can cut to the chase.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2017 02:18 GMT
#683
Look into emc and tell me what you think he doesn't look as bad as people make me want to believe just cuz he got replaced twice.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2017 10:06 GMT
#690
I don't see anything wrong with what emc did he came into the thread yolo nominated a team, then readjusted it based on feedback. Nothing wrong with not being stubborn especially when he just came in as replacement.

Anyway this isn't just about the team I want but about the team that most of town can agree on.

TW, SL are staying out of it. That's not questionable atm.

Me, Grack, ika sounds tempting but includes me and that goes against my philosophy and I don't want to spend time arguing why I'm resistance anyway. Others can do that when they feel like noming me.

Grack, ika, super looks viable to me atm. Still paranoid of rtanisoul.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 02 2017 10:25 GMT
#694
On February 02 2017 19:16 RtaniSoul wrote:
Also if you don't want us in the team, put sharkie there instead of super. I'd vote for that.


Approved. I like his thoughts to the super and tumble matter as I also dislike them much more since they literally didn't care. And I like that you suggest this.

Next suggestion is

Sharkie/Ika/Grack
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft266
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft731
PiGStarcraft266
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 346
Stork 200
Leta 112
ggaemo 107
PianO 72
Hyuk 30
Bale 16
yabsab 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm207
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox540
Westballz59
Mew2King9
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor626
Other Games
summit1g8851
Coldzera 820
C9.Mang0296
Sick130
RuFF_SC2129
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS50
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• Letter148
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2175
League of Legends
• Lourlo1336
• Stunt412
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 45m
Online Event
5h 45m
FEL
10h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.