• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:20
CEST 23:20
KST 06:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13803 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXV - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 22:14 GMT
#783
On January 08 2017 07:10 B0stonSC wrote:
well I think that since Grackaroni was Counter Claimed I best put my vote on him. Shame as I was leaning town on him.

##Vote Grackaroni

And yes I'll be much more active now that it is the weekend.

Why were you town leaning on me?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 22:20 GMT
#790
On January 08 2017 07:19 B0stonSC wrote:
And I was town reading Grack mostly because I didn't notice anything overly suspicious other than creating confusion. This isn't something that I normally lynch people for.

That's not a reason to town read me though that's a reason not to scum read me.

Is there anything I had done that you had liked?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 22:25 GMT
#793
On January 08 2017 07:23 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2017 07:18 Kmatt wrote:
Let the record show that I totally called something silly happening. There's one issue I have with the doc counterclaim: Mafia is told the setup, and only 2 of 4 PRs are in play.

Let's say I'm scum. If I need a last resort to swing votes off of me, I would always claim a PR that isn't in play (so if this game has Doc/Vig I could claim Cop). By claiming a role that mafia is fully aware is in play, they leave that loophole open for a counterclaim. Between a 3 man mafia team and coaches, I just can't see such and not obvious detail be overlooked. Either scum!Grack and his team are morons or BTDT just verified the guy's claim.

Or am I missing some key detail here?


A good point. However I think you're overlooking that scum might want to draw out a PR before they die, especially a Protective (means nothing stops scum from killing who they want, after all). People were starting to be wary of a Boston lynch and votes were starting to go on Grack at the time.

There can only be one of vet/doc and one of vig/cop. If I was scum and claimed veteran then I would still be counterclaimed by the doctor.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 22:27 GMT
#797
On January 08 2017 07:26 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2017 07:25 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 08 2017 07:23 Calix wrote:
On January 08 2017 07:18 Kmatt wrote:
Let the record show that I totally called something silly happening. There's one issue I have with the doc counterclaim: Mafia is told the setup, and only 2 of 4 PRs are in play.

Let's say I'm scum. If I need a last resort to swing votes off of me, I would always claim a PR that isn't in play (so if this game has Doc/Vig I could claim Cop). By claiming a role that mafia is fully aware is in play, they leave that loophole open for a counterclaim. Between a 3 man mafia team and coaches, I just can't see such and not obvious detail be overlooked. Either scum!Grack and his team are morons or BTDT just verified the guy's claim.

Or am I missing some key detail here?


A good point. However I think you're overlooking that scum might want to draw out a PR before they die, especially a Protective (means nothing stops scum from killing who they want, after all). People were starting to be wary of a Boston lynch and votes were starting to go on Grack at the time.

There can only be one of vet/doc and one of vig/cop. If I was scum and claimed veteran then I would still be counterclaimed by the doctor.


I don't get how that counters what I said or what your point is. Pls clarify.

I'm just trying to help you understand how the setup works. There's no option for me to claim a role that can't be counterclaimed.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 23:49 GMT
#820
Friends! Soon I shall be gone. Before long I will leave a post of great importance!

We must heed it.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 23:55 GMT
#822
On January 08 2017 08:53 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2017 08:49 Grackaroni wrote:
Friends! Soon I shall be gone. Before long I will leave a post of great importance!

We must heed it.


Are you Chezinu in disguise?

SAVE YOURSELF GRACKARONI
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 23:55 GMT
#823
I sorry I was SCARED.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 23:59 GMT
#824
For my first and final act as confirmed town:

I demand a comprehensive town case on Silverwolf from ika.

[image loading]


The BURDEN OF PROOF has passed to you, my friend. No more excuses! Will you heed the call?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 14 2017 00:36 GMT
#1598
On January 14 2017 09:34 Vivax wrote:
NVM the roleblocks

I saw the message pre-edit. The problem with that is that mafia already knew the setup was doc/vig so they would be able to piece it together.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 14 2017 00:41 GMT
#1603
I'm sorry I got in the shit fight. I think it got a little misunderstood because I responded poorly.

If I thought that there was some quote I could pull out to make it clear that Vivax was town I would have. I just viewed his filter as townie in general and most people were viewing it differently. I tried to explain without quotes at some points during the argument.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 14 2017 01:38 GMT
#1650
On January 14 2017 10:38 darthfoley wrote:
When Vivax called me out for that post D1 I nearly shit my pants.

Yeah Vivax is intimidating lol.
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O163
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16680
Calm 1960
Shuttle 337
White-Ra 271
Mini 186
ZZZero.O 163
firebathero 70
soO 12
Sacsri 5
League of Legends
Doublelift1260
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4969
Other Games
summit1g8798
FrodaN2220
Liquid`RaSZi2088
fl0m1239
crisheroes257
Pyrionflax207
ToD207
IndyStarCraft 183
Livibee183
C9.Mang0147
Mew2King62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick985
BasetradeTV219
StarCraft 2
angryscii 29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 30
• Hupsaiya 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki44
• blackmanpl 36
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1434
• Shiphtur602
• WagamamaTV319
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 40m
Replay Cast
1h 40m
OSC
14h 40m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.