• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:10
CEST 04:10
KST 11:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8925 users

Liquidmania Qualifier #1 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 17:51 GMT
#172
On December 20 2016 02:50 Kmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2016 02:42 ExO_ wrote:
On December 20 2016 02:29 Kmatt wrote:
Can't really quote because mobile but here goes.

As someone said earlier, my initial jab at Exo was more testing the water than anything. His overreaction is the basis of my current read.

Disinformation didn't rebuke my case in any meaningful way. He just interpreted your post differently, and there was nothing odd or unreasonable about it. If he claimed that my current read is baseless, started pointing fingers without a case or spouted expletives I would have reason to suspect him. At the moment I don't.

It looks like Exo is digging this hole deeper with every refresh so I would need a substantial new case to take my vote off of him.


your initial jab against me was an immediate OMGUS. That's not really testing the waters imo. I hadn't even been in the thread for more than 5 minutes, and you're accusing me of posting to not be considered inactive.

how in the world is that testing the waters? You don't think immediately voting me might force me to turn and focus only on you instead of looking at the thread? You didn't ask me what I thought about X or Y, you just voted me immediately.

That's not testing the wawters.


If by OMGUS you mean Oh My God You Suck, which according to the Internet would be me accusing you of being scum simply because you voted for me. Firstly, I called on your first, and every post since then has been super reactionary. Secondly, me voting you on a thin premise was in fact pushing buttons to gauge your response. Looks to me like it worked.





Why would you specifically want to gauge exo's response instead of anyone in the thread when all he did was comment on one thing?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 17:52 GMT
#174
On December 20 2016 02:51 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2016 02:48 Holyflare wrote:
On December 20 2016 02:46 ExO_ wrote:
On December 20 2016 02:42 Holyflare wrote:
Exo_, you're a work in progress my friend.

Disformation has posted after yes. I didn't ask you to retroactively fix your statements to koshi and kmart. I'm saying you should have updated your present read by now but haven't.

Disformation skating by, not getting involved and avoiding you is everything you said a mafia would do. This should further your resolve on kmart and koshi but you're stuck in an explanation of a read. You acknowledge disfo has posted since, he meets your explanation of mafia and nada.

I'm gonna stop pushing you because clearly this pressure is overwhelming you and I'll give you a fighting chance champ. It's what you deserve for being a good sport.


I find your attempt to re-tilt me with:

"I'm gonna stop pushing you because clearly this pressure is overwhelming you and I'll give you a fighting chance champ. It's what you deserve for being a good sport"

to be very telling. Tell me why would you throw in that phrase like that


To belittle your sense of worth as the game progresses so that come deadline you'll be a broken husk and just sheep my intelligent reads instead of being a wild card that gets angry at anything. Or make you tilt further as mafia.

Win/win.


Well you can go fuck off


Or maybe I'm mafia tilting you?

Naaahhhhh
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 18:01 GMT
#180
On December 20 2016 02:59 Kmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2016 02:51 Holyflare wrote:
On December 20 2016 02:50 Kmatt wrote:
On December 20 2016 02:42 ExO_ wrote:
On December 20 2016 02:29 Kmatt wrote:
Can't really quote because mobile but here goes.

As someone said earlier, my initial jab at Exo was more testing the water than anything. His overreaction is the basis of my current read.

Disinformation didn't rebuke my case in any meaningful way. He just interpreted your post differently, and there was nothing odd or unreasonable about it. If he claimed that my current read is baseless, started pointing fingers without a case or spouted expletives I would have reason to suspect him. At the moment I don't.

It looks like Exo is digging this hole deeper with every refresh so I would need a substantial new case to take my vote off of him.


your initial jab against me was an immediate OMGUS. That's not really testing the waters imo. I hadn't even been in the thread for more than 5 minutes, and you're accusing me of posting to not be considered inactive.

how in the world is that testing the waters? You don't think immediately voting me might force me to turn and focus only on you instead of looking at the thread? You didn't ask me what I thought about X or Y, you just voted me immediately.

That's not testing the wawters.


If by OMGUS you mean Oh My God You Suck, which according to the Internet would be me accusing you of being scum simply because you voted for me. Firstly, I called on your first, and every post since then has been super reactionary. Secondly, me voting you on a thin premise was in fact pushing buttons to gauge your response. Looks to me like it worked.





Why would you specifically want to gauge exo's response instead of anyone in the thread when all he did was comment on one thing?


I couldn't come up with anything on the posts so far so I just took a shot at what appeared to be low hanging fruit. I would have eased off or even dropped it had Exo brushed off my obviously weak call and went about posting sound reads and questions, but instead we got this.


So if your call out was weak and you even misread the intention behind his initial post why is it scummy that he called you out for misrepresenting his post/voting him/pushing him further?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 18:07 GMT
#183
On December 20 2016 02:59 disformation wrote:
having the problem that I dont think anyone is particular scummy atm.

somewhat iffy about hf, but super biased here. just think his earlier reasons to sr read me where really reaching and lukewarm. most recent ones are decent though.

exo is not looking hot at all, but I want so see him calm down a bit and post some legit reads.


Never UnluckyPerson was signed in when posted
12-12-2016
03:01 PM ET (US)
"Your case on me is good, but I'm town :/" is becoming a meme


/m9 dont think HF really did make a fuss. think he skimmed the game and pointed out the first thing he saw and didn't like. which he is perfectly capable of as either alignment. so pretty null so far.


ruh rohhhh disfo, you're looking worse and worse my friend
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 18:10 GMT
#185
You know I just vote whoever to fish for reactions and sometimes make up things. You KNOW this. I think it's super terrible that you're "iffy" on me when all I've done so far are:

Do what I do every game which you acknowledge by being coached by me/in the last game's QT.
Make "decent" points on you.
Push someone for overreacting that you agreed was overreacting.
Ask intelligent questions to those people.

I don't think that makes me iffy in the slightest and I have trouble seeing how you can agree with the points on you and still call me iffy for making good points.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 18:19 GMT
#189
Also, in regards to Disformation's posts:

On December 20 2016 01:07 disformation wrote:
so. now for some great reads.

ExO_ is apparently not a morning person.

you are welcome.



on a more serious note:
on SL:
His opening + kmatt vote is very wifomy. It kinda boils down to: "would he post this kinda stuff as scum" and is as such not very AI.
BUT consider the timing: the thread was super dead at the time he posted that. is scum interested in revitalizing a dead thread by posting controversial/interesting stuff? not really.
so I think it makes him slightly more town than scum.

also like LS interactions with kmat. just want to see some conclusions at some point.


This is the post I heavily disliked, it pretty much boils down to absolutely no read on anyone but a town read on LS which isn't even a real read but an "I like".

The thing that bugs me the most is his SL read, it's like talking himself into reading SL an alignment out loud and in a lecture-y way rather than any kind of intuitive thing. It bugs me a lot. It's like a teacher talking to a class rather than a person thinking for themselves.

Then there's his recent post where he can't scum read anyone but thinks I'm iffy and Exo isn't hot so basically has actual suspicions still that aren't suspicions. I'm still going to wait for this Exo post after his dinner that he will definitely hopefully make maybe though.

On December 20 2016 02:28 disformation wrote:
Reread this twice, but I am getting confused.
@ExO_
Recap your reads please: do you think Kmatt (and to an lesser extend koshi?) are scum/scummy or not?
Who should think who is suspcious/not suspicious?

and yeah I think I would prefer small words n stuff :p


there was also this post directly after exo made a post saying "It's really obvious I scum read kmatt."

he basically sounds like a weird disinterested disformation and it makes me sad/him mafia most likely
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 18:23 GMT
#191
It's helpful if you're mafia.

Not really if you're town though. I'd relish in free town cred posting when nobody else is.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 18:24 GMT
#192
Can you talk about exo yet?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 18:26 GMT
#195
On December 20 2016 03:24 Kmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2016 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Kmatt don't be disconnected to what is happening right now.


I'm phone posting and it's cold, give me a break.

To be honest I don't like where this is going. Looks like a repeat of my NSM game where I was under scrutiny, NocturneMage questioned me gently before levelling off and got someone else lynched. This sudden interest in disinformation, while justifiable, looks like it has mafia influence.



[image loading]

Oh baby.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 18:27 GMT
#196
Can you elaborate on this Kmatt? That's a hell of a sentence to write.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 18:32 GMT
#203
Exo has done nothing to alleviate the pressure. I didn't hate his point about disformation but now disformation is on the line and he isn't doing anything about it. Nothing about exo has changed.

There's more than one player in this game though so pressuring disformation who is doing absolutely mafia like play is not bad in the slightest. If it's justifiable and exo isn't around why is it bad to pressure disformation??
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 18:34 GMT
#205
On December 20 2016 03:29 Koshi wrote:
wow this feels like 2 years back and playing with rayn.


What does this even mean?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 18:39 GMT
#208
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


Jaden Smith?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 18:40 GMT
#209
www.famousbirthdays.com/headshots/jaden-smith-1.jpg
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 18:41 GMT
#211
oh come on

[image loading]
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 18:46 GMT
#212
You guys are boring, I'm gonna get shot like crazy tonight
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 18:54 GMT
#215
Time to wait for disfo and exo to return and do something I guess.

and all those afk nubs
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 19:09 GMT
#217
I like you again
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 19:10 GMT
#219
What I want to know though is why you gave SL a free town read for posting. If he had only posted his 0-1 other lines of posts do you think he would have started to be scum read instead?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 19 2016 19:14 GMT
#221
disfo did you think those things about exo at the time or just now?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
NeuroSwarm 146
FoxeR 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1030
Leta 616
Bale 83
League of Legends
Doublelift4156
Other Games
summit1g8289
JimRising 536
ViBE190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV202
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Light_VIP 12
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1086
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 50m
Patches Events
12h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 50m
OSC
20h 50m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.