• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:00
CEST 05:00
KST 12:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7737 users

Liquidmania Qualifier #1 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 106 107 108 Next
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
December 14 2016 00:24 GMT
#21
On December 14 2016 08:45 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2016 19:52 Calix wrote:
/sign

is that an in or are you waiting for sign that you should in?


That's an in.
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-14 03:08:00
December 14 2016 02:56 GMT
#22
This is like a league to compete?
If someone does win do you want them to be somewhat committed to playing in other liquidimania games? I just don't know how much playing is committing to
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 14 2016 04:02 GMT
#23
if people qualify and cant play we will just go down the list till we get 9 players
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
December 14 2016 21:52 GMT
#24
/obs
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
December 14 2016 22:14 GMT
#25
/obs
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 15 2016 00:55 GMT
#26
still need a co host
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 15 2016 01:38 GMT
#27
Oh I can't keep playing but I am just fodder anyway.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 15 2016 01:56 GMT
#28
thats the spirit
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 15 2016 13:12 GMT
#29
If it doesn't start very soon I'll have to /out 'cause I will be 100% unavailable during Christmas. And I've already been mislynched once because of that; it is NOT fun.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 15 2016 15:01 GMT
#30
On December 15 2016 22:12 Rels wrote:
If it doesn't start very soon I'll have to /out 'cause I will be 100% unavailable during Christmas. And I've already been mislynched once because of that; it is NOT fun.

Oh yeah...

Ditto...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 15 2016 16:35 GMT
#31
Game will pause on christmas if we play during it. As on no posting and 24 hours added to that cycle
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 15 2016 16:51 GMT
#32
On December 16 2016 01:35 iamperfection wrote:
Game will pause on christmas if we play during it. As on no posting and 24 hours added to that cycle

Ok then I'll stay in
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
December 15 2016 16:55 GMT
#33
On December 16 2016 01:35 iamperfection wrote:
Game will pause on christmas if we play during it. As on no posting and 24 hours added to that cycle

OK that is super cool. (=
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-15 17:35:00
December 15 2016 17:16 GMT
#34
Not sure how great of an idea this is, since I kinda feel I want to do 3239239293 things already during my upcoming vacation time... probably a great one. xD

edit:
limited availability starting on the 23., will be back on the afternoon of the 26., but since we already mentioned a break during xmas, I don't think this should be a problem.

edit2:
hold dat. just realized the deadline is 02.30 for me :/
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 15 2016 22:32 GMT
#35
On December 16 2016 02:16 disformation wrote:
Not sure how great of an idea this is, since I kinda feel I want to do 3239239293 things already during my upcoming vacation time... probably a great one. xD

edit:
limited availability starting on the 23., will be back on the afternoon of the 26., but since we already mentioned a break during xmas, I don't think this should be a problem.

edit2:
hold dat. just realized the deadline is 02.30 for me :/


I will also be in bed, don't be a little bitch.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 16 2016 02:57 GMT
#36
Shady shit going on here.

Randomly declaring my title vacant when I never even had the chance to defend it. This is clearly a conspiracy.

NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
December 16 2016 03:25 GMT
#37
On December 16 2016 11:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Shady shit going on here.

Randomly declaring my title vacant when I never even had the chance to defend it. This is clearly a conspiracy.


That reads as a /in.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 16 2016 03:56 GMT
#38
On December 16 2016 11:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Shady shit going on here.

Randomly declaring my title vacant when I never even had the chance to defend it. This is clearly a conspiracy.


[image loading]
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-16 07:04:07
December 16 2016 07:03 GMT
#39
On December 16 2016 07:32 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2016 02:16 disformation wrote:
Not sure how great of an idea this is, since I kinda feel I want to do 3239239293 things already during my upcoming vacation time... probably a great one. xD

edit:
limited availability starting on the 23., will be back on the afternoon of the 26., but since we already mentioned a break during xmas, I don't think this should be a problem.

edit2:
hold dat. just realized the deadline is 02.30 for me :/


I will also be in bed, don't be a little bitch.

*sigh*

/in

plx dont make me cop, thanks =D

edit: unless JAT wants to reclaim his title or whatever that was just now. =D
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
December 16 2016 13:31 GMT
#40
On December 16 2016 16:03 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2016 07:32 Holyflare wrote:
On December 16 2016 02:16 disformation wrote:
Not sure how great of an idea this is, since I kinda feel I want to do 3239239293 things already during my upcoming vacation time... probably a great one. xD

edit:
limited availability starting on the 23., will be back on the afternoon of the 26., but since we already mentioned a break during xmas, I don't think this should be a problem.

edit2:
hold dat. just realized the deadline is 02.30 for me :/


I will also be in bed, don't be a little bitch.

*sigh*

/in

plx dont make me cop, thanks =D

edit: unless JAT wants to reclaim his title or whatever that was just now. =D

Why would I need to play a goddamn qualifier game? I am the reigning champion!
+ Show Spoiler +
No, I don't want to take your spot.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 106 107 108 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 231
NeuroSwarm 186
FoxeR 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2978
Leta 1453
Bale 59
Other Games
summit1g7896
JimRising 566
WinterStarcraft338
ViBE142
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
BasetradeTV178
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• davetesta19
• Light_VIP 16
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo453
Other Games
• Scarra1164
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h
Patches Events
12h
BSL Open Qualifier
16h
BSL Open Qualifier
16h
OSC
20h
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.