• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:32
CEST 23:32
KST 06:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13952 users

Liquidmania Qualifier #1 - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 18 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 22 2016 15:01 GMT
#1170
I can't help what people write about me, I put in work when work is needed.

Your post is bull shit because no matter what I do after those posts you'll just say the same thing "People called you out and you did stuff." There's no recourse for me being town and lazy in this scenario you're painting.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 22 2016 15:05 GMT
#1173
I posted to switch to kmatt just when they were around. Disformation was around, me, if you were around and ANYONE else actually turned up then kmatt dies.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 22 2016 15:06 GMT
#1174
what the fuck?????????????
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 22 2016 15:07 GMT
#1175
Sicklucker
Oh wow apparently he made a line about me and him being scumbuddies. I legitimately did not catch that until this post.

Anyway this guy gives off a Slam vibe. I think it's just in his nature to make these one-liner stream of consciousness posts but he looks to be all over the place regarding our wagons. First he thinks I'm scum, then he thinks both Exo and I are scum (which simply doesn't make sense), then me mentions Slam being scum but says nothing about that case. He looks like he's ready to hop on anyone that could be a ML. But since he's down for lynching Exo he's either bussing day 1 (questionable at best) or he's just playing weird town. His enthusiasm for Rels is also odd. That speaks to me as trying too hard for town cred. Also conveniently hasn't spoken a word about disinformation unless I missed something in his spotty filter.

If Exo flips green/blue we're putting this guy on ice.


I'm afraid I'm coming up dry here. Normally I'd look for who was involved with the ML, except that was my train and it has long since left the station. The lack of a NK is what threw me off the most. Host's post makes it sound like it was mafia team not agreeing on a shot, though I'd much rather it be a doctor. Without a claim it looks like we'll never know.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 22 2016 15:08 GMT
#1177
How does no night kill change anything? The host posts were clearly just outlining situations that were asked about in the thread about no kills and stuff. The most likely explanation is medic but since you're not claiming it then I can throw my cop claiming thing out of the window.

But to have no reads when if you were thinking a train of thought should lead you right to your wall of text and sicklucker?? Nah, I can't see it.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 22 2016 15:09 GMT
#1178
And you could check the thread at any time and see people posting? You LITERALLY POSTED IN THE NIGHT TOO????????
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 22 2016 15:10 GMT
#1179
On December 21 2016 10:35 Kmatt wrote:
[image loading]

Damn it all why didn't you morons talk me out of this.


WE LOST
E

L
O
S
T

On December 21 2016 10:51 Kmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2016 10:48 Alakaslam wrote:
For what it's worth I'm amazed how well Kmatt told me so much with so little.


I mean I made a wall of text a few pages back but otherwise what did I say?

On December 21 2016 10:56 Kmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2016 10:52 Alakaslam wrote:
On December 21 2016 10:51 Kmatt wrote:
On December 21 2016 10:48 Alakaslam wrote:
For what it's worth I'm amazed how well Kmatt told me so much with so little.


I mean I made a wall of text a few pages back but otherwise what did I say?

I'm talking about the post where you summed up The reasons EXO was up for Lynch.


So what do you make of it? Did he have it coming, am I scum who led the ML, did mafia support my train from behind, etc.

On December 21 2016 11:12 Kmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2016 10:59 sicklucker wrote:
being good as scum when sucking at town is like winning the special Olympics


[image loading]


all these after deadline............. at night...............

This is gonna sound stupid but I was under the impression that night=radio silence since there's no vote and we're supposed to be "asleep".


....................
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 22 2016 15:16 GMT
#1183
[image loading]
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 22 2016 15:18 GMT
#1185
On December 23 2016 00:15 sicklucker wrote:
oh was it? my filter says dec 20th which should be before deadline.. i would double check that

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/517122-liquidmania-qualifier-1?user=Kmatt&page=3

unless he somehow guessed exo was flipping town and complained before then no, it was after
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 22 2016 15:22 GMT
#1191
yes exactly what disfo said
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 22 2016 15:53 GMT
#1214
the dumb tells are so real
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 22 2016 15:55 GMT
#1217
On December 23 2016 00:26 Kmatt wrote:
tangentially related but any post written liek this......... makes me read you like???? in a teenagge girl's voice????
???????


??????????????????????????????????

But yeah that's how it worked when I played the mafia sc2 mod, you'd have maybe 10 seconds after a lynch to funpost before the game declared "IT IS NIGHT TIME" and chat would be locked. There was a "town crier" class that could anonymously talk at night which was kind of funny.

From what I garner the bit that bothered me about SL was his initial inactivity followed by the erratic posting. The bit about Rels was weird to me too. I also didn't like how he hopped on the Exo wagon without explaining his own reason, but since I was pushing that in the first place it's more likely that he just agreed with me.

At the moment though HF sits the worst with me. For a while I had just accepted that this was his posting style and that being overly-aggressive made for better town play. The more I look over his posts though, it seems like he's more focused on getting a rise from people than actually garnering useful information. He takes any questionable statement and overreacts to draw attention.

But yeah apparently I suck as town and should stick to NSM.


So you've actually forgotten everything about your sl read and now that exo's definitely flipped town and sl hasn't changed I'm your top mafia?

Where do I want to get a rise out of people and what about my posts where I actually scum hunt?

It seems like your list of 3 mafia has completely vanished despite the thing stopping them from being top mafia (exo) doesn't exist. Slam/Sl/disfo?

What's changed for those guys?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 22 2016 15:56 GMT
#1219
LS is behaving extremely weird.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 22 2016 15:56 GMT
#1220
like ls/kmatt weird
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 22 2016 15:58 GMT
#1222
Why should kmatt be definitely mafia?

Are you ignoring his dumb tells of not knowing how many mafia there are? or how he's not allowed to post at night? or setups?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 22 2016 15:59 GMT
#1224
who is partners with kmatt ls?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 22 2016 16:02 GMT
#1228
On January 02 2016 03:16 Kmatt wrote:
Sorry if I came off as unclear before, I didn't have any time Wednesday morning to explain myself. I'll be on a little bit to provide my full explanations.


hey kmatt, do you remember this post from your newbie game in the middle of the night where you saw people talking and responded to them talking?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 22 2016 16:04 GMT
#1230
+ Show Spoiler +
I realise this is a year ago so maybe it's a bit erroneous to pin that on you
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 22 2016 16:07 GMT
#1233
On December 23 2016 01:00 LightningStrike wrote:
I alreadyede listed who else I thought were scum sicker probably and you if you happen to live Day 3+ you are a very good player by reputation HF.


So even though I "mind melded" with you and pushed the person non-stop who you think is definitely mafia and you agree with on a lot of things, I'm the potential mafia instead of somebody else? slam/disformation/rels??

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 22 2016 16:10 GMT
#1238
On December 21 2016 06:01 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay I still don't think ExO is mafia based on meta and I still didn't see any real case on disformation unless I missed it somewhere in my skim. I pretty sure HF and Koshi are very likely town with their interactions with other people with their questioning. Dunno about sicklucker though seems very trollish early into not doing much. Kinda want to talk to him when he gets back to get a better read on him. Rels seems pretty townie too for his questioning and trying to push discussion on disformation but didn't see a real case on him :\


On December 22 2016 03:59 LightningStrike wrote:
Sorry I was just way to pissed off that ExO still got lynched despite me and Koshi tried to start the wagon on Slam :\ I fine with a Kmatt lynch since Slam does look a bit better post lynch. Kmatt's early game talk is so weird around sicklucker which me and HF pointed out. Hopefully this game will get easier tonight.

Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O142
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15636
Calm 1911
Shuttle 294
White-Ra 233
ZZZero.O 142
Mini 125
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm24
League of Legends
Doublelift2690
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5285
Other Games
summit1g8949
FrodaN2604
fl0m2281
Liquid`RaSZi2110
crisheroes294
C9.Mang0239
Pyrionflax195
ToD187
Livibee182
IndyStarCraft 181
Mew2King48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1029
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 29
• Adnapsc2 28
• Hupsaiya 23
• Sammyuel 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki44
• blackmanpl 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1561
• Shiphtur674
• WagamamaTV309
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 28m
Replay Cast
1h 28m
OSC
14h 28m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.