• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:27
CEST 04:27
KST 11:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9334 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2017 01:19 GMT
#3323
On January 14 2017 10:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyways I taking a 2 month break from TL Mafia unless some of you guys actually want to play with me during my self impose hiatus for stuff I did in the game.

loooool...

The people that care about not getting yelled at I already scared away. lol.

It was all fine. And I think town!Grack made a case that you were faking it so it didn't even help you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2017 01:23 GMT
#3327
On January 14 2017 10:22 beentheredonethat wrote:
ohhh Koshi

Show nested quote +
I am going to remove all posts I made because I am too salty atm. Reading posts like btdt just made makes me want to kill him.


what

I thought you were town and you were being pants on head. But you were mafia and played great.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2017 01:25 GMT
#3331
On January 14 2017 10:24 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2017 10:19 Koshi wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyways I taking a 2 month break from TL Mafia unless some of you guys actually want to play with me during my self impose hiatus for stuff I did in the game.

loooool...

The people that care about not getting yelled at I already scared away. lol.

It was all fine. And I think town!Grack made a case that you were faking it so it didn't even help you.

Can confirm.

Whatever happened to Rayn?

no I didn't scare away rayn at all!!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2017 01:27 GMT
#3337
On January 14 2017 10:26 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2017 10:25 Koshi wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:24 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:19 Koshi wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyways I taking a 2 month break from TL Mafia unless some of you guys actually want to play with me during my self impose hiatus for stuff I did in the game.

loooool...

The people that care about not getting yelled at I already scared away. lol.

It was all fine. And I think town!Grack made a case that you were faking it so it didn't even help you.

Can confirm.

Whatever happened to Rayn?

no I didn't scare away rayn at all!!

Do you think he's going to come back ever?

I asked him to play couple months back but he was too busy. Try to PM him! He is still around.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2017 11:32 GMT
#3379
When Slam said chez was mafia you should all have voted Chez and at least withiut doubt tr slam.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2017 13:36 GMT
#3381
Yeah. ggwp all.
Really well hosted. Thx for game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2017 21:32 GMT
#3399
You people call it a bastard game but it was a really well balanced and fun game. The only bastard part was the obspolls that kinda made it a bit interesting. But town needed it.

What I want to say it that due to saying it is a "bastard" game you did yourself short because it was in a way equal
to for example Palmar his game last time. That game was even way flashier.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 15 2017 15:31 GMT
#3427
On January 15 2017 13:25 cakepie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2017 06:32 Koshi wrote:
You people call it a bastard game but it was a really well balanced and fun game. The only bastard part was the obspolls that kinda made it a bit interesting. But town needed it.

I beg to differ, the Ouija polls were intended to be balanced around an even mix of

20% scum fabricated result
20% (live+dead) scum votes
30% dead town votes
10% obs votes
20% host votes (which we used for troll and anti-swing)

However, in practice:

In the first poll, scum team completely missed the fact that they had both a fabricated result to send as well as actual votes -- which should hint to them quite clearly that some kind of mixture of results is going to happen. So btdt only submitted a (poorly) manipulated 3,2,1,2,3 result and none of the scum voted.
The results turned out to be combination of
25% scum fabricated result
37.5% Koshi
12.5% HtS
25% hosts

In the second poll, scum team failed to send a fabricated result, and only chez sent in a vote. Also there was no obs participation, and deadchat just sheeped Koshi. The results were combination of
28.57% Chez
42.86% Koshi and co.
28.57% hosts

tl;dr:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2017 10:13 beentheredonethat wrote:
we even failed to manipulate the uija board.


Actual polling figures are here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_iy532vaAVXG73tdb9LfOzx1JA_gek1mGZjTrDbCZCA



Show nested quote +
On January 15 2017 06:32 Koshi wrote:
What I want to say it that due to saying it is a "bastard" game you did yourself short because it was in a way equal
to for example Palmar his game last time. That game was even way flashier.

That's what I said in #3389 -- we should not have promoted/sold this game as "bastard" -- it really wasn't, but we made a big deal out of it in pregame to grab attention. In hindsight this was not a good idea since it undermined the ability of players to reason about the game.


Well you exactly prove my initial point that this is not a bastard game and you hosted it beautifully . Even the unbalanced looking things were balanced.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 15 2017 16:40 GMT
#3429
lol
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 171
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 508
NaDa 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm216
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9827
JimRising 826
WinterStarcraft271
ViBE110
Mew2King87
Trikslyr46
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1432
BasetradeTV368
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• davetesta44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush459
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 33m
INu's Battles
9h 33m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 33m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 33m
Replay Cast
20h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.