• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:42
CEST 19:42
KST 02:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8000 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 23:58 GMT
#973
On December 29 2016 08:57 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2016 08:56 darthfoley wrote:
Why is Grack not voting Koshi after getting lots of us to vote Koshi?

I'm feeling nervous about how easily this lynch is happening when so many people were hard townreading Koshi when I started posting today.


who was hard town reading Koshi, and wtf do you mean how easily this is happening?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 23:59 GMT
#975
Grack you are suspicious as fuck right now
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 23:59 GMT
#976
Well moment of truth, God I really hope Koshi is mafia
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 29 2016 00:13 GMT
#981
God dammit Koshi
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 29 2016 00:17 GMT
#992
On December 29 2016 09:14 Superbia wrote:
I set my mental alarm clock for the worst lynch of 2016. Just in time for 2017


then where the hell were you trying to change something? You can't play like you did D1 then comment like this after the lynch.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 29 2016 00:22 GMT
#1003
On December 29 2016 09:19 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2016 09:17 ExO_ wrote:
On December 29 2016 09:14 Superbia wrote:
I set my mental alarm clock for the worst lynch of 2016. Just in time for 2017


then where the hell were you trying to change something? You can't play like you did D1 then comment like this after the lynch.


Yes I can. There were so many questionable people and koshi was the most townie


Koshi was the most townie? Are you kidding me? Koshi was definitely not the most townie player here todday
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 29 2016 00:22 GMT
#1005
On December 29 2016 09:22 Superbia wrote:
I got a pr btw. I'll claim it tomorrow


when/how did you get it?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 03 2017 02:12 GMT
#1292
I drove home last night. I really hate that the game was paused during the 3 days I was sitting around with family doing nothing.

Oh well. I'm going to continue claiming VT. I'll be honest I feel like playing civ and not looking at this game too much (there's so much wtf shit going on), but I'll pipe back up either tonight or tomorrow.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 03 2017 06:46 GMT
#1335
Somebody please talk to me on a walkie talkie
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 03 2017 10:09 GMT
#1366
I'd like to reiterate I am Vanilla Town. I'll actually try tomorrow, but for now please just remember that I am Vanilla Town
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 04 2017 10:31 GMT
#1482
You can believe what you want, but I am Vanilla Town
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 04 2017 14:38 GMT
#1565
There's really nothing I feel like talking about except I am VT
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2017 07:31 GMT
#2648
so

darthfoley
Koshi
Superbia
Time Traveler

I think we should all lynch Koshi immediately, what do you think?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2017 08:37 GMT
#2657
On January 09 2017 17:34 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2017 16:31 ExO_ wrote:
so

darthfoley
Koshi
Superbia
Time Traveler

I think we should all lynch Koshi immediately, what do you think?

Plebeians are always jealous and simply do not understand their place in the world.

PS: It is at my feet.


I say the Plebeians should put you back in your place in
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2017 08:37 GMT
#2658
*then
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2017 10:53 GMT
#2686
##Exile Kosh

lets get this over with Koshi is evil
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2017 10:59 GMT
#2692
Honestly, I'd really like to get this over with. I may be a greenhorn when it comes to mafia, and I was wrong in the first game about Koshi. But here in game B, I swear to the hair on my head that we should lynch Koshi first.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2017 11:08 GMT
#2694
On January 09 2017 20:02 Superbia wrote:
I believe I am with you, ExO.


You would make a good leader imo, if you're voting Koshi too then we're set
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2017 11:19 GMT
#2699
On January 09 2017 20:17 Koshi wrote:
LoL... Well hosts fucked up.
Quite amazing to tell me nothing about the setup in a lovers game.

Claiming 3p. I don't exactly know what happens when it is 2vs2 in the night.


Tell me what exactly it is you do in the night. I 100% believe you are 3p, but I wasn't aware we really had things that happened during the night
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2017 11:21 GMT
#2701
This game is nightless.

wow Koshi caught not reading the game rules
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 241
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 241
BRAT_OK 71
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27028
Mini 457
Hyuk 253
firebathero 183
ggaemo 121
Liquid`Ret 58
Mong 52
Hyun 41
Killer 35
PianO 25
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 16
Bale 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10444
qojqva1688
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1341
crisheroes1239
Liquid`Hasu750
Other Games
Grubby2613
FrodaN2187
fl0m1184
Beastyqt1039
Mlord425
KnowMe155
Livibee152
ArmadaUGS127
Mew2King61
Trikslyr47
ToD37
mouzStarbuck25
CosmosSc2 19
Chillindude15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick981
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 63
• StrangeGG 48
• mYiSmile119
• Adnapsc2 14
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7779
Other Games
• imaqtpie467
• Shiphtur292
• WagamamaTV233
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 18m
INu's Battles
18h 18m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 18m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.