• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:01
CEST 18:01
KST 01:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7735 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 12 2016 23:15 GMT
#39
/in
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 00:16 GMT
#161
Hi, claiming VT please don't kill me day 1 as VT again.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 00:32 GMT
#163
Also since this is almost a hunger-games style game, with the hosts behaving as the "sponsors" watching us fight, I humbly implore the hosts for a goody basket
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 00:35 GMT
#164
is time traveler a hydra/smurf?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 01:11 GMT
#169
I know we're not all VT? I'm claiming myself and myself only as VT
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 01:30 GMT
#171
On December 27 2016 10:28 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 10:10 darthfoley wrote:
On December 27 2016 10:01 Time Traveler wrote:
Also, it's not true that we're all VT for sure. Hosts could already have implemented a bill which added new roles.


Pretty sure that's not possible, or we'd know.

"These will be added to the game when the phase ends (day/night post)"

We haven't had a phase end yet, so I doubt any bill is implemented


I see. I wonder if I could get punished for not being 100% aware of the Mechanics


If you got punished for not being aware of mechanics I would've been banned out of virtually every mafia game I've played. I have a bad history of not reading.

However, I'm not convinced you aren't a Hydra that you've never played on TL before and are honestly just a newbie. Sell me
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 01:46 GMT
#175
On December 27 2016 10:32 Koshi wrote:
I am town but don't expect much. I am going to play super low post style.
I won't be pushing the game forward at all. Just going to do some analysis from time to time.

We will see how it goes. I will post enough so that you should be able to correctly deduct my alignment. But meta activity wise I am always be scum.


##Vote: Koshi

You're literally calling yourself scum with your opening post, as if that should excuse scummy behavior. Not good enough for me
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 01:50 GMT
#177
On December 27 2016 10:49 Time Traveler wrote:
I don't know people's meta here, but if your first post in the game is saying that you're going to be inactive... HUH. THAT'S BAD.


answer my question please
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 01:52 GMT
#179
rather: Convince me you are a newb from another mafia site, because so far I don't believe you and I think you are a smurf.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 02:02 GMT
#181
Good god is everyone going to come in claim VT and claim they can't be active?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 02:03 GMT
#183
like its the first few hours of day 1 and you're all already inactive? Jesus Christ. Somebody talk with me before I lose my mind
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 02:18 GMT
#188
On December 27 2016 11:15 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 10:52 ExO_ wrote:
rather: Convince me you are a newb from another mafia site, because so far I don't believe you and I think you are a smurf.


I'm not a total noob, but I am from another mafia site. If you don't believe me, you're free to ask the Host (if that's possible) if not, you'll just have to believe me.


which site?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 02:19 GMT
#189
I'm not sure what specifically to talk about. Other than Koshi who comes in like this appears scummy to me. Idk what to make of slam claiming VT and saying he's going to be afk though
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 02:31 GMT
#191
On December 27 2016 11:28 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 11:19 ExO_ wrote:
I'm not sure what specifically to talk about. Other than Koshi who comes in like this appears scummy to me. Idk what to make of slam claiming VT and saying he's going to be afk though

I don't have much of an opinion on anything so far. If Koshi is town we should see bursts of townieness regardless of what he said earlier.


Right, but the koshi coming in saying he's town but going to be afk-ish reminds me of dota 2 mafia Koshi: He felt demotivated the entire time. He was able to step it up as he played on though.

Compare that to his play in Liquidmania. He's loud and in your face and obnoxious as hell, and town.

Demotivated afkish Koshi = Scum. Coming in and saying he's going to behave like scum makes me think he actually is scum
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 02:32 GMT
#192
On December 27 2016 11:28 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 11:19 ExO_ wrote:
I'm not sure what specifically to talk about. Other than Koshi who comes in like this appears scummy to me. Idk what to make of slam claiming VT and saying he's going to be afk though

I don't have much of an opinion on anything so far. If Koshi is town we should see bursts of townieness regardless of what he said earlier.


Also I haven't played with you on TL mafia before. Are you from this site and before my considerably limited time, or did you come from another site?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 02:34 GMT
#194
On December 27 2016 11:32 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 11:18 ExO_ wrote:
On December 27 2016 11:15 Time Traveler wrote:
On December 27 2016 10:52 ExO_ wrote:
rather: Convince me you are a newb from another mafia site, because so far I don't believe you and I think you are a smurf.


I'm not a total noob, but I am from another mafia site. If you don't believe me, you're free to ask the Host (if that's possible) if not, you'll just have to believe me.


which site?


Interesting question.


that you aren't answering. and I don't know why. It serves no purpose for us to get hung up on this though, so please tell me why you don't wanna tell me which site, or tell me which site, please.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 02:49 GMT
#198
On December 27 2016 11:35 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 11:31 ExO_ wrote:
On December 27 2016 11:28 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 27 2016 11:19 ExO_ wrote:
I'm not sure what specifically to talk about. Other than Koshi who comes in like this appears scummy to me. Idk what to make of slam claiming VT and saying he's going to be afk though

I don't have much of an opinion on anything so far. If Koshi is town we should see bursts of townieness regardless of what he said earlier.


Right, but the koshi coming in saying he's town but going to be afk-ish reminds me of dota 2 mafia Koshi: He felt demotivated the entire time. He was able to step it up as he played on though.

Compare that to his play in Liquidmania. He's loud and in your face and obnoxious as hell, and town.

Demotivated afkish Koshi = Scum. Coming in and saying he's going to behave like scum makes me think he actually is scum

Koshi's Dota 2 opener wasn't like this game. His start looks to me more like the posts you are expecting from town-Koshi.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/514644-dota-2-mafia?user=Koshi


He started off very demotivated in that game. Slowly over time he began to post more, but not in the same style of town Koshi. Town Koshi is antagonist, a bit tunnely and really ragey. His posts in dota 2 mafia weren't like that in my opinion.

I'll admit once I was killed in that game I didn't pay as much attention to his play, but I think that is irrelevant to the point I'm making here.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 02:50 GMT
#199
On December 27 2016 11:45 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 09:32 ExO_ wrote:
Also since this is almost a hunger-games style game, with the hosts behaving as the "sponsors" watching us fight, I humbly implore the hosts for a goody basket


F that
[image loading]


Trying to ride my coattails with that mocking jay to get a goody basket I see
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 03:01 GMT
#201
On December 27 2016 11:58 Tictock wrote:
You don't read Koshi off one post where he says he might not be too active. You read him based on what he follows up that one post with.

Also he's been rolling town lately, so if he rolled Scum he could prob pull out the activity if need be.

Basically it is too early to read Koshi.

Exo not playing like total lynchbait is a bit more sus in my mind, but he is setting the bar for activity right now... Let's wait till he goes to bed, yell at him for not being around, then lynch him.

#day1plays


Interesting, why would my play so far make you think I'm scum? Your post goes roughly like "ExO is scummy, but here's this reason why he isn't scummy"

Kinda not taking a stance either way while leaving room for you to claim you went either way in the future, don't ya think?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 03:08 GMT
#206
On December 27 2016 12:04 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 12:01 ExO_ wrote:

Kinda not taking a stance either way while leaving room for you to claim you went either way in the future, don't ya think?


#Day1Plays


really? thats all you have to offer? Could you idk make an attempt at trying?
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 536
BRAT_OK 52
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31430
Bisu 2703
Shuttle 1714
Hyuk 1027
EffOrt 817
Mini 786
Larva 413
Soma 383
ZerO 234
firebathero 225
[ Show more ]
hero 136
Sexy 58
sorry 50
Mong 44
PianO 44
Hyun 43
Pusan 36
Trap 36
ToSsGirL 32
Killer 25
Terrorterran 18
zelot 15
JulyZerg 14
Rock 13
Bale 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9818
qojqva1675
Dendi977
Counter-Strike
fl0m2744
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1460
crisheroes1097
Liquid`Hasu625
Other Games
singsing2009
B2W.Neo990
Beastyqt658
FrodaN462
Mlord366
Hui .226
Livibee178
Liquid`VortiX163
ArmadaUGS128
KnowMe119
Mew2King75
Trikslyr25
CosmosSc2 16
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 64
• StrangeGG 35
• mYiSmile125
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7976
League of Legends
• Jankos1855
Other Games
• Shiphtur253
• WagamamaTV199
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 59m
INu's Battles
19h 59m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 59m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.