• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:42
CEST 19:42
KST 02:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8000 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 23:26 GMT
#866
Okay Grack has an 8 page filter, I do not think I'm comfortable lynching him.

@btdt why are you proposing a vote on koshi, and then mention only disinfos filter in your follow-up post?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 23:28 GMT
#874
On December 29 2016 08:26 darthfoley wrote:
Grack, ExO: what do you guys think about going Koshi? I am most comfortable with LS or Koshi ATM.


I'm okay with going Koshi, as I was saying. I kinda didn't wanna say anything until after btdt had a chance to explain why he wanted to push koshi, then only talked about disinfo's filter but I'd be fine with going Koshi at this point
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 23:30 GMT
#880
On December 29 2016 08:28 beentheredonethat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2016 08:26 Time Traveler wrote:
Yeah, I'm unvoting BtDt. I kinda random voted him because it was mandatory and I didn't have anyone clear in mind. And I still do not who to vote. Hum.

You voted me without explanation. "Random" as you say. That means you didn't have a real clue who to vote on. Then, you unvote as soon as I drop one post and say "uhhh I still dunno".

That's not townie


TimeTraveler is a newbie. He might be scum, but thus far I'm willing to chalk up his D1 play to be new townie. That doesn't hold up for me after today but he gets a pass for d1 in my book
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 23:34 GMT
#888
Grack should 100% not be the lynch right now. He has 8 pages of filter. Even if a good portion of it is garbage, I cannot say anything has sold me he's so scummy that he should be lynched day 1.

Koshi has 1 page of filter, is completely out of the thread, and had a weak case on grack. Then peaced out. That's it. I think he's our best bet here
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 23:35 GMT
#892
Can we stop having votes all over the place? Either vote Koshi or tell me why we should be voting your target instead
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 23:38 GMT
#900
On December 29 2016 08:36 Time Traveler wrote:
Can anyone repeat why Koshi is being voted again?


Koshi is a well-known player on TL mafia. He can be very antagonistic but he can also be right. My thinking is this:

Koshi has 1 page of filter. That's incredibly low activity, esp for Koshi. Koshi makes a bad case on grack and doesn't really try past that. His posts aren't getting in anybody's face (which is my impression of his town meta) but instead he's acting disinterested and not passionate (what I think his scum meta is like based on his scum play in dota 2 mafia).

Therefore I think he's our best bet right now. I'm not as sold on LS at the moment
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 23:40 GMT
#905
DF can you explain to me why LS lynch btw? I'm not sure I'm going to be comfortable moving votes as the deadline gets within the 5 minute window but what am I missing about LS?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 23:44 GMT
#911
On December 29 2016 08:42 disformation wrote:
man. do I really want to lynch Koshi D1?


Look at Koshi's play so far. Now tell me who would be a better D1 lynch right now
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 23:44 GMT
#913
On December 29 2016 08:43 Time Traveler wrote:
BtDt, be honest, you just want to lynch me because I voted you without saying anything and caused all this mess by accident. And now you're like "OMG. THIS GUY ALMOST GOT ME KILLED. #DOWNWITHHIM


welcome to OMGUS just relax on it. What do you think about lynching Koshi/LS/or someone else?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 23:45 GMT
#915
On December 29 2016 08:44 Time Traveler wrote:
Also, I voted Superbia because I don't expect him to be voted by anyone else. So you can consider that a null vote.


Why would you actively want to waste your vote, and what gave you the expectation that nobody else would vote him?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 23:46 GMT
#920
On December 29 2016 08:45 beentheredonethat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2016 08:42 disformation wrote:
man. do I really want to lynch Koshi D1?

Yes. I'm confident he'll flip scum.


How the hell can you be confident of anything when you've been in the thread for less than an hour?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 23:47 GMT
#923
Disinfo why are you waiting to the last second to vote anything?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 23:49 GMT
#930
On December 29 2016 08:47 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2016 08:45 ExO_ wrote:
On December 29 2016 08:44 Time Traveler wrote:
Also, I voted Superbia because I don't expect him to be voted by anyone else. So you can consider that a null vote.


Why would you actively want to waste your vote, and what gave you the expectation that nobody else would vote him?


Maybe you want to not use something in order to not cause harm and you don't know how to use it correctly, than incorrectly use it.

I hope that made sense.

And no one is voting him, so I guess he won't be killed.


I think you should get a vote on who you think is most likely to be scum. Right now Either L.S. or Koshi. Who do you think is scummier out of those 2, b/c right now I cant see another wagon gaining enough traction to get votes swapped with only 10 minutes left.

That said I think Koshi is the best lynch, and where you should put your vote
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 23:50 GMT
#937
On December 29 2016 08:50 disformation wrote:
yo guys if you want to ml me, please do so D1, cause I dont think ill have much fun with you guys the next days.


The hell kind of post is this?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 23:52 GMT
#941
This vote is far too close for me to feel comfortable at all.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 23:52 GMT
#945
Grack you said your goal was to get Koshi lynched, but you've been parked on LS this entire time. Why was your "goal" to get Koshi lynched and why are you not voting for him now?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 23:53 GMT
#950
There are 7 minutes left, can we consolidate please?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 23:54 GMT
#953
.....the fuck is this disinfo shit. DF/Grack can you guys move to Koshi please?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 23:55 GMT
#961
On December 29 2016 08:54 darthfoley wrote:
I'm staying on Koshi unless it becomes an LS wagon.


you need to ##Unvote and ##Vote Koshi

right now you are still on LS
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 23:57 GMT
#966
On December 29 2016 08:56 darthfoley wrote:
Why is Grack not voting Koshi after getting lots of us to vote Koshi?


A very good question, esp after he said it was "his goal" to get Koshi lynched. I asked him, still hasn't responded
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 241
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 241
BRAT_OK 71
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27028
Mini 457
Hyuk 253
firebathero 183
ggaemo 121
Liquid`Ret 58
Mong 52
Hyun 41
Killer 35
PianO 25
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 16
Bale 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10444
qojqva1688
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1341
crisheroes1239
Liquid`Hasu750
Other Games
Grubby2613
FrodaN2187
fl0m1184
Beastyqt1039
Mlord425
KnowMe155
Livibee152
ArmadaUGS127
Mew2King61
Trikslyr47
ToD37
mouzStarbuck25
CosmosSc2 19
Chillindude15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick981
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 63
• StrangeGG 48
• mYiSmile119
• Adnapsc2 14
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7779
Other Games
• imaqtpie467
• Shiphtur292
• WagamamaTV233
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 18m
INu's Battles
18h 18m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 18m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.