• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:42
CEST 19:42
KST 02:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7964 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 20:18 GMT
#384
I'm no awake. How anybody can scum read me at this point is insane. Esp for those getting focused on me asking about where other players came from: It was the start of the game and I backed off from it when I didn't think it would lead anywhere. Ignoring all of my other arguments and points and focusing on that is scum alignment indicative in my mind.

Disinfo trying to get a joke lynch on me going doesn't seem towny at all to me. Does anybody get town vibes at all from him? Because I don't see it. Hard choice between TT and disinfo for me right now. I'd be okay with lynching either

Also for those paying attention chez should be confirmed town, for a reason that I'm not sure is fair. But all is fair amongst siblings I guess. Though I feel like mentioning this borders on breaking the laws we're supposed to create, I feel like I must mention it.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 20:51 GMT
#389
On December 28 2016 05:27 Grackaroni wrote:
It's silly role PM stuff.

And we're good anyway
-Initial Role PM's will show name of role (lore and mafia wise) and a bit of favor background. Mafia knows what both PM's say.


I didn't realize that mafia had that information too
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 21:04 GMT
#394
Reading chez is impossible based on his post. I'm not sure if its worth it at this point in time. There are better targets to lynch right now: Disinfo/TT

Disinfo right now I do not think your posts have helped town at all. But indulge me. If you really aren't scum and are just town playing "HURR DURR IM SARCASTIC ON DAY1" then tell me your read on TickTock and why
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 21:23 GMT
#404
On December 28 2016 06:07 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 06:04 ExO_ wrote:
Reading chez is impossible based on his post. I'm not sure if its worth it at this point in time. There are better targets to lynch right now: Disinfo/TT

Disinfo right now I do not think your posts have helped town at all. But indulge me. If you really aren't scum and are just town playing "HURR DURR IM SARCASTIC ON DAY1" then tell me your read on TickTock and why


Also haven't been a huge fan of Dis, but can you explain or quote to your reasoning on TT? I think he's one of the townier people so far.


Early on he implied I could be scum, but wouldn't commit to a scum read of me. I then repeatedly asked him to give reads and he said there wasn't anything to give reads on. I then pointed out several things I wanted reads on, and he said hee already gave reads on him.

I feel like I poked and prodded him, and he refuses to scum hunt. Would rather just coast through day 1 and let whatever happen b/c "hurr durr day 1".
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 23:24 GMT
#428
I think I'd be okay with a lynch on slam. Not really thrilled, but slam is clearly just trolling. Though I'd still prefer disinfo/TT at this point in time
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 23:30 GMT
#430
Also not thrilled with superbia.

Problem is I'm starting to see scum everywhere. TT/Disinfo/Grack/Superbia all look scummy to me

Slam looks like trolly garbage

Chezinu/BTDT aren't active, and GB isn't much better.

only strong town read I have is DF, though I still have concerns about what played out earlier.

Koshi I could see going either way, though his strong town read of me as usual concerns me. Last game he was on the fence about me right away, and though I've been more active here I don't think Koshi has. Therefore I have to ask myself why exactly is he so sure I'm town right now? Could be mafia looking to buddy up to me.

L.S. doesn't look great either

Think I've got to relook at TT/Grack because at least they are comparably active.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 16:02 GMT
#536
I feel like there are a lot of people to seriously consider, but we have 8 hours left and the votes are all over the place. I think I'd prefer chez/slam if we're just gonna lynch a trolly person. I could see grack being scum, but I could also see Koshi very easily being scum here.

His post looks good, but look at how he's playing this game. He's not posting with fire or over the top bravado. He's saying good shit, but he's not playing with that huge umpf that he plays with as town. He's antagonizing nobody. This still doesn't look like town Koshi to me, it reminds me so much of dota 2 mafia.

Still I don't wanna get tunneled all in on this theory 100% yet. I think we should come together as town and get rid of either slam or chezinu for now.

##Unvote
##Vote: Alakaslam
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 16:08 GMT
#538
On December 29 2016 01:05 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2016 01:02 ExO_ wrote:
I feel like there are a lot of people to seriously consider, but we have 8 hours left and the votes are all over the place. I think I'd prefer chez/slam if we're just gonna lynch a trolly person. I could see grack being scum, but I could also see Koshi very easily being scum here.

His post looks good, but look at how he's playing this game. He's not posting with fire or over the top bravado. He's saying good shit, but he's not playing with that huge umpf that he plays with as town. He's antagonizing nobody. This still doesn't look like town Koshi to me, it reminds me so much of dota 2 mafia.

Still I don't wanna get tunneled all in on this theory 100% yet. I think we should come together as town and get rid of either slam or chezinu for now.

##Unvote
##Vote: Alakaslam

That is like playing darts and hope you hit a bulleyes. I think we should lynch into Grack or Koshi atm.


On the contrary, it's making a safer play. Going with grack or Koshi is closer to your darts scenario.

However you think Grack or Koshi? Make a case, and tell me which you'd prefer
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 16:58 GMT
#550
On December 29 2016 01:40 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 23:38 Koshi wrote:
So I didn't see there was a voting thread. I even went looking for it yesterday. But I voted today.
Nothing much changed. TT entered the thread and did absolutely nothing but buddy me up and waffle a bit. The most interesting thing was his role suggestion, read it three times, I don't understand it, I doubt he does. lol.

Grack dismissing my case against him like a mafia would. Taking my points super literal and then weazle himself out of them using silly argumentation. Still mafia.

Really liked the reaction from GB on disformation his post. Super townie.
@GB: Do not get tunneled on ExO based on his opening and a reasoning you haven't even explained to the thread fully. He is not yet lock town, but for now he is not a correct lynch, his posting pushed the game forward by a lot, people who try to push the game forwardlook bad by default because they have to create something from nothing, most of the time you do that by posting reply bait comments, I really doubt mafia!ExO opened like he did here. You better go look for the prominent posters that are blending in doing completely nothing as town, or the afkers that are hiding their alignment. Kill those first.


Grack
Slam
Chez
TiTr
Disfo
TT
Superbia
darth
LS
GB
ExO


Slam and Chez are high on the lynchlist because both refuse to work with town. Easy lynches. Easy vig shots. Get rid of them.

Grack is mafia.

TiTr could already have pushed mafia agenda, has complained about things he shouldn't complain about, hasn't pushed the game further, has only 1 strong read which he adopted from thread sentiment.
@TiTr, try to do things other than pretending to be one of those complaining muppets from the muppet show. You do not participate at the game unless forced.


Koshi, I was usually the player that starts thread discussion, I know where you're coming from, but I don't think it looked like he was getting behind real suspicions. It actually looked like to me that he was just trying to look contributive without actually being committed to what he was pushing

If we are not lynching him we should lynch disformation


GB do you believe that load of bullshit you just spouted? You think I was trying to look contributive without being committed to who I was pushing. It's day 1, the thread was dead and I did everything in my power to get people talking and I think it largely worked. Did you want me to pick 1 player and tunnel them into oblivion? Do you not want me to consider the possibility that other players might be mafia?

And where were you? You didn't do anything to get the thread going. Anything you are saying about me could be applied to you twice as hard.

Really wanna vote GB now
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 17:47 GMT
#557
On December 29 2016 02:12 darthfoley wrote:
People we shouldn't lynch today:
Koshi
GB
TT
ExO
Chez? I'm
Grack?

The problem is that my list of D1 of off limits people is quite small.

I was town reading Grack earlier, but I do need to reread his filter. Also don't necessarily trust Koshi at this point, do not sure. Either way I think there are better lynches today.

We have two people who are so sick they can't play! While that may be true, it's also such a mafia play. Especially getting sick on lynch day. Especially when they both say, "it's fine if you lynch me." I know it's WIFOMy but I kinda don't mind policy lynching people who tell me to lynch them. These would be Superbia and disformation.

Atm I also think Time Traveler is a good lynch. I don't remember him adding anything to the game-- not even trolling. Could easily be mafia

Alakaslam is also a good lynch. I hate wasting lynches on trolly people but we don't have a vigi currently and who knows what our glorious hosts may grace us with. If we do get something like a vigi, perhaps we wait on Slam.

Btdt... well, he might just get modkilled. Nothing to say about someone who hasn't posted once since confirming. Find this very odd considering you have to confirm to have the game start.


why shouldn't we lynch chez? I put him in the same boat as slam, I'd like to hear why you think we should spare him
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 18:19 GMT
#562
On December 29 2016 03:04 Koshi wrote:
This is my last post this cycle. I would enjoy it if you lynch within my top 4 names.


What a wonderful non-post. I'd be okay with Koshi lynch after this.

so for me:

Slam/Chez/Koshi are who I think we should lynch
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 18:23 GMT
#564
On December 29 2016 03:19 LightningStrike wrote:
Dis and ExO why not lynch Grack?


Because I'm not convinced enough that he's scum yet. The biggest thing I found scummy about him was his buddying with TT, and his post count that doesn't really scum hunt or drive town forward in any way. But I don't think I'm okay lynching him today when he's at least talking a decent amount.

The fact that Koshi wants to lynch him also makes me think me want to hold off on a grack lynch.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 19:06 GMT
#574
Time trav, you get a pass from me today, I know what its like to be new and exposed to day 1 and not really able to take it all in. That said it ONLY applies for day 1. You're going to have to step it up after today
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 19:14 GMT
#576
On December 29 2016 03:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2016 03:23 ExO_ wrote:
On December 29 2016 03:19 LightningStrike wrote:
Dis and ExO why not lynch Grack?


Because I'm not convinced enough that he's scum yet. The biggest thing I found scummy about him was his buddying with TT, and his post count that doesn't really scum hunt or drive town forward in any way. But I don't think I'm okay lynching him today when he's at least talking a decent amount.

The fact that Koshi wants to lynch him also makes me think me want to hold off on a grack lynch.

You just admitted he didn't do scum hunting don't you think very scum indicative?


It's like you didn't read my post. I literally just expained why I'm not comfortable with grack as the lynch today.

Do you see something that I'm missing? I'd like to hear it if so
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 20:06 GMT
#603
On December 29 2016 04:59 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2016 01:58 ExO_ wrote:
On December 29 2016 01:40 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 28 2016 23:38 Koshi wrote:
So I didn't see there was a voting thread. I even went looking for it yesterday. But I voted today.
Nothing much changed. TT entered the thread and did absolutely nothing but buddy me up and waffle a bit. The most interesting thing was his role suggestion, read it three times, I don't understand it, I doubt he does. lol.

Grack dismissing my case against him like a mafia would. Taking my points super literal and then weazle himself out of them using silly argumentation. Still mafia.

Really liked the reaction from GB on disformation his post. Super townie.
@GB: Do not get tunneled on ExO based on his opening and a reasoning you haven't even explained to the thread fully. He is not yet lock town, but for now he is not a correct lynch, his posting pushed the game forward by a lot, people who try to push the game forwardlook bad by default because they have to create something from nothing, most of the time you do that by posting reply bait comments, I really doubt mafia!ExO opened like he did here. You better go look for the prominent posters that are blending in doing completely nothing as town, or the afkers that are hiding their alignment. Kill those first.


Grack
Slam
Chez
TiTr
Disfo
TT
Superbia
darth
LS
GB
ExO


Slam and Chez are high on the lynchlist because both refuse to work with town. Easy lynches. Easy vig shots. Get rid of them.

Grack is mafia.

TiTr could already have pushed mafia agenda, has complained about things he shouldn't complain about, hasn't pushed the game further, has only 1 strong read which he adopted from thread sentiment.
@TiTr, try to do things other than pretending to be one of those complaining muppets from the muppet show. You do not participate at the game unless forced.


Koshi, I was usually the player that starts thread discussion, I know where you're coming from, but I don't think it looked like he was getting behind real suspicions. It actually looked like to me that he was just trying to look contributive without actually being committed to what he was pushing

If we are not lynching him we should lynch disformation


GB do you believe that load of bullshit you just spouted? You think I was trying to look contributive without being committed to who I was pushing. It's day 1, the thread was dead and I did everything in my power to get people talking and I think it largely worked. Did you want me to pick 1 player and tunnel them into oblivion? Do you not want me to consider the possibility that other players might be mafia?

And where were you? You didn't do anything to get the thread going. Anything you are saying about me could be applied to you twice as hard.

Really wanna vote GB now


I did exactly the opposite of pushing everywhere, how come you can say that everything I say can be said against me twice as hard? Lol

This kind of logic that makes me think you're mafia. You take a post, exaggerate it and use it to call anyone Mafia.

You know, it's really easy to call anyone mafia. Sometimes I do that as Mafia because it's very easy and people will call me town for the same bullshit for why they are calling you town.

Yes, I am considering other people being Mafia. I've already told the thread I would lynch Disformation.


You're misrepresenting what I said (or are too stupid to comprehend it). I never said you were pushing everywhere, I implied the opposite. You accused me of trying to look contributive without contributing. I've contributed at least twice the amount you have. I got in and drove up a dead thread, while you sat around and did nothing.

ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 22:52 GMT
#815
K I'm home for the last hour. BTDT is completely afk right, can somebody explain why we're lynching him? I'd rather lynch slam/chez and see if btdt can get replaced
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 22:55 GMT
#826
On December 29 2016 07:55 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2016 07:52 ExO_ wrote:
K I'm home for the last hour. BTDT is completely afk right, can somebody explain why we're lynching him? I'd rather lynch slam/chez and see if btdt can get replaced


He came in to say he forgot about the game and waste a vote on me.

I'm pointing out that he confirmed on Monday and so he 100% knew the game was starting.


k Good enough for me
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 22:57 GMT
#829
isn't it a 3 post minimum though? As per the rules? Won't he still get replaced with only 1?

Either way I guess I'm okay with this
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 23:22 GMT
#859
I don't think I'm okay with an L.S. lynch. I have my doubts about him.

I think I like Koshi. Again everything I said about Koshi still stands. Town Koshi is in your face and loud and proud, and here he's kinda just "meh'. His post count is really low too.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think I'd prefer Koshi to btdt at this point. I feel like its riskier to go with Koshi over chez/slam/btdt/insert other inac here but he just feels like scummy to me.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 28 2016 23:24 GMT
#862
On December 29 2016 08:21 beentheredonethat wrote:
Oh c'mon. Yes, I confirmed 2 days ago. Then, I had christmas dinner with gf's family, spent a nice time with her, she went home to my place with me and we continued having a nice time. Nail me on that if you feel like it and don't believe that I genuinely forgot about this game, okay. But lynching into me is the easiest thing to do for scum at this point.

Check my last town game and check my activity level there. I can and will contribute for town in the exact same way if you give me the chance to do so.

There's no way I will catch up in the like what 30 minutes or so we have until deadline. Tictock, the whole reason behind you voting me is that my vote was randomly cast on you.I checked if there was a main wagon, there wasn't, so I voted randomly.

More important even: as there seemingly aren't any clear wagons and town feels confident in lynching into afk/lurky players, I fear that mafia is currently in the driving seat of this game. Which leads my gut to Koshi who went under the radar pretty much ALWAYS when town was on the wrong track. I correctly read him as scum once already so I guess it's worth something. Koshi has 1 filter, compared to his last town game of D1 that's horrendous. Also note Time Traveler's vote on me and keep a close look on ANYONE that voted me early as I am right now a very low hanging fruit for mafia and lazy town alike.





you have 2 posts in this game, that you confirmed in to. You promising to be active now doesn't really convince me you will be.

Why are you just coming out and voting now that its been mentioned you need 3 posts?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 241
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 241
BRAT_OK 71
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27028
Mini 457
Hyuk 253
firebathero 183
ggaemo 121
Liquid`Ret 58
Mong 52
Hyun 41
Killer 35
PianO 25
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 16
Bale 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10444
qojqva1688
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1341
crisheroes1239
Liquid`Hasu750
Other Games
Grubby2613
FrodaN2187
fl0m1184
Beastyqt1039
Mlord425
KnowMe155
Livibee152
ArmadaUGS127
Mew2King61
Trikslyr47
ToD37
mouzStarbuck25
CosmosSc2 19
Chillindude15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick981
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 63
• StrangeGG 48
• mYiSmile119
• Adnapsc2 14
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7779
Other Games
• imaqtpie467
• Shiphtur292
• WagamamaTV233
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 18m
INu's Battles
18h 18m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 18m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.