• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:44
CEST 19:44
KST 02:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7927 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 03:18 GMT
#211
On December 27 2016 12:15 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 12:11 LightningStrike wrote:
I going to put a vote on Koshi for right now because his opening was pure shit and not like any town opening I remember him doing.
##Vote: Koshi

Any reason for choosing Koshi over Slam?


if you were choosing somebody to lynch right now who would you choose?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 03:20 GMT
#214
On December 27 2016 12:15 LightningStrike wrote:
I also really liking ExO already too he trying to push a town agenda and get this game rolling off the bat.


I'm made uncomfortable with you liking me. Last game you liked me and were scum, though the circumstances there were very different.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 03:26 GMT
#218
You don't have any opinions thus far? About anybody? Really?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 03:39 GMT
#220
On December 27 2016 12:30 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 12:26 ExO_ wrote:
You don't have any opinions thus far? About anybody? Really?

I think you seem pretty townish so far, but I'll have to check whatever game TickTock was referencing. Besides that I have no reads.


I've been lynched day 1 the past 2/3 games I've played, and I react poorly. Both times I basically walked into the thread and was immediately scum read and gang-banged. Both times I claimed, and was VT.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 04:02 GMT
#226
On December 27 2016 13:00 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 11:19 ExO_ wrote:
I'm not sure what specifically to talk about. Other than Koshi who comes in like this appears scummy to me. Idk what to make of slam claiming VT and saying he's going to be afk though

Use other game meta!!!

:D :D

Ayyyyyyy lmao


Your a complete crapshoot from what I can remember. Right now I'd vote you if I didn't think Koshi was the better vote at the moment
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 04:24 GMT
#232
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


I want to know, so I know what to compare it to (and in the case of timetraveler to figure out if its a smurf or not). And it's hardly the only thing I'm asking for.

The votes on Koshi are silly thus far? Then you think this is consistent with his town play? Or do you have somebody you are scum reading harder?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 04:37 GMT
#235
On December 27 2016 13:34 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 13:24 ExO_ wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


I want to know, so I know what to compare it to (and in the case of timetraveler to figure out if its a smurf or not). And it's hardly the only thing I'm asking for.

The votes on Koshi are silly thus far? Then you think this is consistent with his town play? Or do you have somebody you are scum reading harder?


Well generally I think voting off of one post is a little much. I share your concern, considering Koshi's usual town play style is aggressive and quite good, but there's so much time left in the day.

I like Grack because he pointed out that people are putting pressure on Koshi, but not Alakaslam even though they had similar openings.


Why? I'm not able to get a good read on slam, b/c I feel like slam is always like this (from my personal experience). Grack doesn't appear to be scum hunting, or even remotely interested in scum hunting. Look at how he responds to my questioning of him: by town reading me and that's it.

I don't think voting Koshi was a bad place to start. If you were lynching someone right now, who would you choose and why?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 04:38 GMT
#236
On December 27 2016 13:35 darthfoley wrote:
I just don't understand the point of asking someone if they're smurfing. If they're smurfing, why would they tell you? Isn't that the whole point of smurfing


Fair enough, I didn't think it through. My initial reaction is if they're lying about smurfing, they could be lying about anything else and therefore not worth trusting. Timetravelers unwillingness to work with me doesn't sit well with me, but as I noted earlier isn't worth harping on.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 04:48 GMT
#240
On December 27 2016 13:41 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 13:37 ExO_ wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:34 darthfoley wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:24 ExO_ wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


I want to know, so I know what to compare it to (and in the case of timetraveler to figure out if its a smurf or not). And it's hardly the only thing I'm asking for.

The votes on Koshi are silly thus far? Then you think this is consistent with his town play? Or do you have somebody you are scum reading harder?


Well generally I think voting off of one post is a little much. I share your concern, considering Koshi's usual town play style is aggressive and quite good, but there's so much time left in the day.

I like Grack because he pointed out that people are putting pressure on Koshi, but not Alakaslam even though they had similar openings.


Why? I'm not able to get a good read on slam, b/c I feel like slam is always like this (from my personal experience). Grack doesn't appear to be scum hunting, or even remotely interested in scum hunting. Look at how he responds to my questioning of him: by town reading me and that's it.

I don't think voting Koshi was a bad place to start. If you were lynching someone right now, who would you choose and why?


I appreciate your aggressiveness but like half the game hasn't posted yet, so current reads are very shallow.

Off the top of my head, my most lynchable would pr Badly be LS.


"most lynchable" is an interesting way to phrase it. I don't like it
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 06:15 GMT
#249
##unvote
##Vote TickTock


I'm not happy with Koshi's entrance, but I'm less pleased with ticktock's play. If you look at his entrance, he comes with a random push on to slot 7. Then defends Koshi's horrible entry post, while trying to put suspicion onto me while not comitting to it.

He's confirmed he's reading the thread. And yet he's not scum hunting. He's not town-reading or scum-reading anyone. It's early game I get that, but I ask myself: is ticktock's entry into the thread coming from a town motivated place? I do not think so.

ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 06:30 GMT
#257
On December 27 2016 15:24 Tictock wrote:
@Exo I am coming from a Tictock motivated place ATM.

I almost never seriously play the game in the first half of D1.


That's fine. But there's no guarantee for me that a ticktock motivated place isn't a scum motivated place as well. And my vote isn't going to move for right now. Right now out of everyone in this thread you look the scummiest to me.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 06:36 GMT
#261
On December 27 2016 15:28 darthfoley wrote:
Ticktock's entrance is definitely different than usual. However, motivated TT also makes me happy.

Anyone feel like ExO is trying a little too hard to scum hunt? I know the D1 lynch thing is becoming a meme, but uber aggression is not what I associated with his town play (from what i've seen).

I do find this post a bit odd, however.

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 15:10 Tictock wrote:
On December 27 2016 13:12 darthfoley wrote:
Yup the votes on Koshi are silly.

Also don't understand why ExO wants a biography about everyone's history of mafia playing. Seems very irrelevant and feels more scummy than towny. I legit don't understand why he's asking people about it.

Yayyy people claiming VT in a game of only VTs! Great plays.

I prefer Grack so far to be most town


This guy gets it.

Darth you are gunna be my buddy this game I can feel it.

Though tbh I don't think anyone has been terribly towny just yet.


sentence one implies i'm towny, sentence two implies no one is towny?





you can believe what you want. I know in this setup it doesn't mean as much, but literally every time I've claimed VT on TL mafia forums I've been VT. This is no different. it helps that I'm with Family I don't have access to my primary computer (ie I can't play dota or civ). So I'm sitting here in the thread while watching tv waiting for ASL
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 06:39 GMT
#263
On December 27 2016 15:33 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 15:30 ExO_ wrote:
On December 27 2016 15:24 Tictock wrote:
@Exo I am coming from a Tictock motivated place ATM.

I almost never seriously play the game in the first half of D1.


That's fine. But there's no guarantee for me that a ticktock motivated place isn't a scum motivated place as well. And my vote isn't going to move for right now. Right now out of everyone in this thread you look the scummiest to me.


Did you ever answer my question about what has happened thus far that you think people should have reads about?


Koshi's Entrance,
Slam's Entrance,
My initial push onto Koshi,
Lightning Strike's posts
The people defending Koshi

The list goes on. Have you nothing to comment on?
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 06:42 GMT
#266
Also Grackaroni is really fucking weird to me. I don't know what to make of him just buddying right up to Ticktock. I'd like an explanation as to why he's townreading ticktock and that's his only read right now
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 06:48 GMT
#270
On December 27 2016 15:44 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 15:39 ExO_ wrote:
On December 27 2016 15:33 Tictock wrote:
On December 27 2016 15:30 ExO_ wrote:
On December 27 2016 15:24 Tictock wrote:
@Exo I am coming from a Tictock motivated place ATM.

I almost never seriously play the game in the first half of D1.


That's fine. But there's no guarantee for me that a ticktock motivated place isn't a scum motivated place as well. And my vote isn't going to move for right now. Right now out of everyone in this thread you look the scummiest to me.


Did you ever answer my question about what has happened thus far that you think people should have reads about?


Koshi's Entrance,
Slam's Entrance,
My initial push onto Koshi,
Lightning Strike's posts
The people defending Koshi

The list goes on. Have you nothing to comment on?


Oh sorry, I thought I'd hit post a few times earlier today. Musta been daydreaming on the job again.

I'm gunna go reread the thread to make sure I'm actually in this game.


Clever, and yet you haven't commented on anything I listed here. You can be sarcastic, but you are blatantly trying to dodge right now
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 06:56 GMT
#274
On December 27 2016 15:54 Tictock wrote:
Actually I'm pretty sure I made comments or am material of half the stuff on your list


Should double check, because I think you're dreaming up those posts. They certainly aren't posted in this thread
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 07:22 GMT
#283
On December 27 2016 16:08 darthfoley wrote:
So ExO, what are your reads? It's only fair to ask you considering your aggressive posture so far. I'm sure you've garnered lots of informations


I find it really odd that you include yourself in that buddy triangle. I certainly never did. Up until this point, you were one of my strongest town reads. and I want to say you still are. But something about auto-associating yourself in a group that I never associated you with reads odd to me.

Strongest Scum Read is tick tock. Grack I'm scum reading as well. I'm null on slam, because I've found his play nonsensical and unreadable in the past. Koshi I lean scum, but I'm more interested in getting him to post more.

The only strong town read I had was you DarthFoley. You're the only other person who I think is actively scum hunting, and questioning everything. But why, why did you throw yourself in that buddy ring and say I was the one putting you there....it makes no sense to me
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 07:26 GMT
#284
As for super, I didn't even realized he had posted yet, I had to go back and look at his filter to see what he posted. It's not great. But whats different about it, is it looks like all the other into-shit people post into the thread.

Koshi's is different in that he's already making excuses. Even saying it'll look like he's scum. That's not just a normal entry into the thread.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 07:36 GMT
#288
On December 27 2016 16:29 darthfoley wrote:
So I wasn't lumping myself into your buddy framework

On December 27 2016 16:06 darthfoley wrote:
I also don't agree with ExO's framing of me/grack/TT


yes you were
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
December 27 2016 07:42 GMT
#289
which btw is what I find so odd. No where did I ever lump you with them two. No where at all. And yet you took it upon yourself to defend all 3 of you together.

Which in my mind, means you were already thinking of some combination of you, grack and/or TT as a team when you made the post. Now why would that be?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 241
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 241
BRAT_OK 67
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27028
Mini 457
Hyuk 253
firebathero 183
ggaemo 121
Liquid`Ret 66
Mong 52
Hyun 41
Killer 35
PianO 25
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 16
Bale 9
Dota 2
Gorgc9658
qojqva1688
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1341
crisheroes1239
Liquid`Hasu750
Other Games
Grubby2613
FrodaN2187
fl0m1184
Beastyqt1039
Mlord425
Livibee152
KnowMe150
ArmadaUGS127
Mew2King61
Trikslyr47
ToD37
mouzStarbuck25
CosmosSc2 19
Chillindude15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick981
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 60
• StrangeGG 48
• mYiSmile119
• Adnapsc2 14
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7779
Other Games
• imaqtpie467
• Shiphtur292
• WagamamaTV233
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 16m
INu's Battles
18h 16m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 16m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.