• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:19
CEST 16:19
KST 23:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War505.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7829 users

[T] Dota 2 Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 11:55 GMT
#3779
On October 26 2016 20:53 ptmc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2016 20:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:37 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:31 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:30 Dandel Ion wrote:
well i guess now we know how LT took so much damage.

i think we'll have to kill artanis, cant afford to keep him around until d5 (as d4 is already kurumi's exclusive)

sicklucker (i think?) had the damage% amp yeah? well get on it footsoldiers, i'll mightily lead the charge.

Or you can just help me achieve my objectives and I'll disappear from the game whilst not having to waste a lynch on someone who will never flip scum in a game where not a single scum has died yet. That might be a better idea.
On October 26 2016 20:30 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:26 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:23 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:20 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
[quote]
Removing would be an apt way of putting it.


So you help the people up for lynch by removing them? wtf

It was a cute way of saying 'hit them until they die'


I get that, but in what way does that help the people up for lynch?

That you save a lynch on them?

but what is the incentive for someone up for lynch?

You lynch them if they don't agree.


Just to make sure that i understand what you are saying:
You want the top lynch to tell you his role so that you kill him instead of him being the lynch?
And us to then take your word for it, stop our lynch on that guy and lynch the next on the list?

If there's a bunch of lynchbait like Kurumi and GB around, you make them claim their roles and I hit one whilst town lynches the other.


But the lynchbait is at least some days off from their designated lynch time. And even then I don't see why they should humour you.
Damn you flood control...

Meh, I guess. I can just keep shooting who town wants me to shoot and hope it's people on my deathlist. Should be easy to make sure I'm keeping my part of the bargain.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 12:05 GMT
#3785
On October 26 2016 20:58 ptmc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2016 20:55 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:53 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:37 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:31 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:30 Dandel Ion wrote:
well i guess now we know how LT took so much damage.

i think we'll have to kill artanis, cant afford to keep him around until d5 (as d4 is already kurumi's exclusive)

sicklucker (i think?) had the damage% amp yeah? well get on it footsoldiers, i'll mightily lead the charge.

Or you can just help me achieve my objectives and I'll disappear from the game whilst not having to waste a lynch on someone who will never flip scum in a game where not a single scum has died yet. That might be a better idea.
On October 26 2016 20:30 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:26 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:23 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
[quote]
It was a cute way of saying 'hit them until they die'


I get that, but in what way does that help the people up for lynch?

That you save a lynch on them?

but what is the incentive for someone up for lynch?

You lynch them if they don't agree.


Just to make sure that i understand what you are saying:
You want the top lynch to tell you his role so that you kill him instead of him being the lynch?
And us to then take your word for it, stop our lynch on that guy and lynch the next on the list?

If there's a bunch of lynchbait like Kurumi and GB around, you make them claim their roles and I hit one whilst town lynches the other.


But the lynchbait is at least some days off from their designated lynch time. And even then I don't see why they should humour you.
Damn you flood control...

Meh, I guess. I can just keep shooting who town wants me to shoot and hope it's people on my deathlist. Should be easy to make sure I'm keeping my part of the bargain.


Just stick kp on GB for a start and he should flip today.

Sounds good to me.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 12:08 GMT
#3791
Where has Hopeless been btw?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 12:11 GMT
#3792
On October 26 2016 13:04 Hopeless1der wrote:
My thoughts on Koshi:


So i feel the need to say that the fact that Koshi failed to produce a double lynch is not *necessarily* his fault. He proclaimed it to the world and it got struck down.

A) he thought it was nearly foolproof (and is town)
B) he's scum
C) hes 3p (super unlikely, this is only here for the sake of addressing all options...at this point Planar Dragon is a thing)

So, while it'd be great to be able to just lynch him and be done with it, the flavor/end of the day strongly suggests the presence of Balanar (nightstalker). If we are approaching LYLO/MYLO territory, then sure lets get rid of him on the chance the he is in fact responsible for causing the no-lynch. However, I still think Koshi is more likely town than scum and I dont want to remove him, especially since he claims to have taken so much damage and is liable to die to random aoe damage without our intervention anyways, so we dont need to look at him for lynch for a couple days imo..

I'll spend more time worrying about the rest of the game after Vivax dies, but I at least want to say that I think Koshi is town atm. If I die in the meantime, oh welp, I'm not that strong imo, so not a huge deal to me. I've been hitting acro, 'protecting' lamp and annoying dandel so far this game.

This post feels ehhhh to me.

"Koshi could be mafia, 3p or town. I think he's town but we should kill him if he's still around when we approach LYLO. Also I've been hitting Acro whom most everyone is townreading."
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 12:15 GMT
#3796
On October 26 2016 21:13 Koshi wrote:
Do we know what happened to LT?

A multitude of people hit him including me. Surprising he got taken down from 84hp that rapidly though.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 12:47 GMT
#3807
On October 26 2016 21:44 Koshi wrote:
Artanis his role looks complicated enough to be believable atm.

Can you claim how many achievements you need to complete and how many you already did complete?

2 or 3 depending on the combos. There's one that outright makes me win but I can't talk about it.
I have completed none so far Not even close atm.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 12:48 GMT
#3809
On October 26 2016 21:46 Dandel Ion wrote:
claim he needs 10 wincons
'oops guys not quite there yet'
'nope still not quite, just do random thing X for me'
'i guess that wasn't enough! let me just kill a coulpe people'

i can see into the future.

I have already promised to use my kp as town sees fit, which is mostly checkable.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 12:52 GMT
#3812
On October 26 2016 21:50 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2016 21:48 Koshi wrote:
On October 26 2016 21:46 Dandel Ion wrote:
claim he needs 10 wincons
'oops guys not quite there yet'
'nope still not quite, just do random thing X for me'
'i guess that wasn't enough! let me just kill a coulpe people'

i can see into the future.

Well, force him to claim so we can put on the bullshit detector at least.

join me in punching him
he'll sing pretty soon.

[image loading]
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 13:04 GMT
#3821
Dandel I thought we were friends
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 13:09 GMT
#3830
On October 26 2016 22:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
on gb, farily certain ive said this before but it's basically hyper scummy how he explains just about all his reads either by 'HF said so' (after n1) or 'btnd said so' (after n2) and doesnt do anything of his own.

so yeah we can murderize the man and prolly flip him soonish, while i heroically lead the expedition to slay the snaketanis.

I may have to murder you if you annoy me too much.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 13:13 GMT
#3837
On October 26 2016 22:11 ptmc wrote:
It might even give you your wincon? Why did you not do it without any claims straightaway?

Are you talking about me killing Dandel? I didn't even know he was low hp until recently. I also prefer killing people I think are more likely to be mafia to prolong the game.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 13:14 GMT
#3839
On October 26 2016 22:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2016 22:09 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 22:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
on gb, farily certain ive said this before but it's basically hyper scummy how he explains just about all his reads either by 'HF said so' (after n1) or 'btnd said so' (after n2) and doesnt do anything of his own.

so yeah we can murderize the man and prolly flip him soonish, while i heroically lead the expedition to slay the snaketanis.

I may have to murder you if you annoy me too much.

I mean, you do that and we just flat out kill you since you'll be working against us.

You can't really blame me for killing people that are shooting me though.
Will be targetting GB today, don't worry.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 13:21 GMT
#3843
On October 26 2016 22:20 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2016 20:26 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:23 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:20 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:16 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
You know, it'd be a good idea if all the people up for lynch claim their roles. I can help that way.

can you elaborate on your "help"?

Removing would be an apt way of putting it.


So you help the people up for lynch by removing them? wtf

It was a cute way of saying 'hit them until they die'


I get that, but in what way does that help the people up for lynch?

That you save a lynch on them?
On October 26 2016 20:24 ExO_ wrote:
That's odd. Viper doesn't have any rival lines with any of those heroes. In fact he doesn't really relate to them from anyway. I understand that this is a mafia game and not really true to lore, but it doesn't make sense on the surface.

I'm skeptical right now. I'd be less skeptical if I knew if any of those heroes are in the game.

Something is off

I have like 15 heroes or something in my objectives total.

Wtf wtf wtf.

Okay. Too bizar a time to claim to really mistrust right now... but this is bizar. If you have 15 heroes, that's greater than half the game. Presumably you had a winching with one of the guys that flipped already. Tell us what you had to do or face death by basic attack...

Spectre died and was in there. He was one of the heroes I needed to deliver fatal dmg to for one of my objectives.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 13:29 GMT
#3848
On October 26 2016 22:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2016 22:20 Acrofales wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:26 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:23 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:20 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:16 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
You know, it'd be a good idea if all the people up for lynch claim their roles. I can help that way.

can you elaborate on your "help"?

Removing would be an apt way of putting it.


So you help the people up for lynch by removing them? wtf

It was a cute way of saying 'hit them until they die'


I get that, but in what way does that help the people up for lynch?

That you save a lynch on them?
On October 26 2016 20:24 ExO_ wrote:
That's odd. Viper doesn't have any rival lines with any of those heroes. In fact he doesn't really relate to them from anyway. I understand that this is a mafia game and not really true to lore, but it doesn't make sense on the surface.

I'm skeptical right now. I'd be less skeptical if I knew if any of those heroes are in the game.

Something is off

I have like 15 heroes or something in my objectives total.

Wtf wtf wtf.

Okay. Too bizar a time to claim to really mistrust right now... but this is bizar. If you have 15 heroes, that's greater than half the game. Presumably you had a winching with one of the guys that flipped already. Tell us what you had to do or face death by basic attack...

Maybe he's not Viper but that guy who has like 10 different abilities? Invoker is it? (useless speculation anyway)

Not sure why I'd fakeclaim anything at this point but okay
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 13:36 GMT
#3859
On October 26 2016 22:32 ExO_ wrote:
all you seem to care about is getting attention for your own thoughts.

Well duh, it's Wave.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 13:45 GMT
#3867
Night ExO_.
+ Show Spoiler +
Your sleep schedule must be pretty off to go to bed at this time O_o
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 13:49 GMT
#3872
On October 26 2016 22:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
wave the fraud, EXPOSED?!?!?

more at 11


also if some of you mighty fine gentlemen could relaxedly join my soft and sexy instrumental self on my chillaxin' crusade of murder against scumtanis aka the possibly-3p-but-definitely-in-need-of-death, that'd be great.
dw dont need to claim it, it can be a surprise inquisition.

Show nested quote +
On October 26 2016 22:44 ExO_ wrote:
I know this is derailing the thread a lot but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. Sitting here listening to Wave make an ass of himself and dragging me down as well isn't helping. It takes out almost all the motivation I have to play. When I work hard on making a case I'd at least like some discussion, not dealing with this bullshit.

I'm going to cool off and probably go to sleep. I'll attempt to ignore WoS for the rest of the game I guess.

if you think he's scum why you gonna ignore him?
i mean i did that with btndnthn, but i was sure he was town so it was k

I did inform you I wasn't scum. Please update your thoughts accordingly.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 13:56 GMT
#3878
Certain people in this game make me think of this.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 14:02 GMT
#3882
On October 26 2016 23:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2016 22:56 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Certain people in this game make me think of this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rblfKREj50o

I love blackadder but I can't honestly tell who you're talking about from this

I might've just been looking for an excuse to post it because I'd just watched it again and kept it vague on purpose so everyone'd pick someone in their own head to ascribe it to but shhhhh
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 14:56 GMT
#3933
Sounds like Techies.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 365
TKL 243
CranKy Ducklings152
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1156
Lowko540
TKL 243
ProTech124
Rex 124
MindelVK 23
EmSc Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 57727
Free 1776
Horang2 321
firebathero 243
Zeus 188
Last 110
Hyun 80
ToSsGirL 77
910 71
Trap 60
[ Show more ]
soO 32
Rock 21
Bishop 21
Aegong 18
scan(afreeca) 16
Yoon 14
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7643
Dendi937
XaKoH 425
420jenkins77
canceldota51
Counter-Strike
fl0m2694
byalli670
Other Games
singsing2264
Mlord485
Beastyqt377
KnowMe162
Liquid`VortiX104
DeMusliM102
QueenE74
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 12
EmSc2Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
• StrangeGG 24
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2830
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1491
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 41m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 41m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.