• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:38
CEST 14:38
KST 21:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8673 users

[T] Dota 2 Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 11:15 GMT
#3734
You know, it'd be a good idea if all the people up for lynch claim their roles. I can help that way.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 11:17 GMT
#3736
On October 26 2016 20:16 ptmc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2016 20:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
You know, it'd be a good idea if all the people up for lynch claim their roles. I can help that way.

can you elaborate on your "help"?

Removing would be an apt way of putting it.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 11:18 GMT
#3737
Though I don't even do that much damage :/
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 11:20 GMT
#3740
Viper.

I do know that mafia has healers though since one of my objectives requires being healed by 'either alignment'.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 11:20 GMT
#3741
On October 26 2016 20:20 ptmc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2016 20:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:16 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
You know, it'd be a good idea if all the people up for lynch claim their roles. I can help that way.

can you elaborate on your "help"?

Removing would be an apt way of putting it.


So you help the people up for lynch by removing them? wtf

It was a cute way of saying 'hit them until they die'
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 11:26 GMT
#3744
On October 26 2016 20:23 ptmc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2016 20:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:20 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:16 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
You know, it'd be a good idea if all the people up for lynch claim their roles. I can help that way.

can you elaborate on your "help"?

Removing would be an apt way of putting it.


So you help the people up for lynch by removing them? wtf

It was a cute way of saying 'hit them until they die'


I get that, but in what way does that help the people up for lynch?

That you save a lynch on them?
On October 26 2016 20:24 ExO_ wrote:
That's odd. Viper doesn't have any rival lines with any of those heroes. In fact he doesn't really relate to them from anyway. I understand that this is a mafia game and not really true to lore, but it doesn't make sense on the surface.

I'm skeptical right now. I'd be less skeptical if I knew if any of those heroes are in the game.

Something is off

I have like 15 heroes or something in my objectives total.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 11:28 GMT
#3747
On October 26 2016 20:27 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2016 20:26 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:23 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:20 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:16 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
You know, it'd be a good idea if all the people up for lynch claim their roles. I can help that way.

can you elaborate on your "help"?

Removing would be an apt way of putting it.


So you help the people up for lynch by removing them? wtf

It was a cute way of saying 'hit them until they die'


I get that, but in what way does that help the people up for lynch?

That you save a lynch on them?
On October 26 2016 20:24 ExO_ wrote:
That's odd. Viper doesn't have any rival lines with any of those heroes. In fact he doesn't really relate to them from anyway. I understand that this is a mafia game and not really true to lore, but it doesn't make sense on the surface.

I'm skeptical right now. I'd be less skeptical if I knew if any of those heroes are in the game.

Something is off

I have like 15 heroes or something in my objectives total.


You went from 5 to 15. Alright idk what your objective is but I'm fairly certain you are lying. If it looks like scum, and walks like scum....

I never mentioned having '5'. You asked me to name some and I named some. Naming them all would be very silly.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 11:31 GMT
#3750
On October 26 2016 20:30 Dandel Ion wrote:
well i guess now we know how LT took so much damage.

i think we'll have to kill artanis, cant afford to keep him around until d5 (as d4 is already kurumi's exclusive)

sicklucker (i think?) had the damage% amp yeah? well get on it footsoldiers, i'll mightily lead the charge.

Or you can just help me achieve my objectives and I'll disappear from the game whilst not having to waste a lynch on someone who will never flip scum in a game where not a single scum has died yet. That might be a better idea.
On October 26 2016 20:30 ptmc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2016 20:26 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:23 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:20 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:16 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
You know, it'd be a good idea if all the people up for lynch claim their roles. I can help that way.

can you elaborate on your "help"?

Removing would be an apt way of putting it.


So you help the people up for lynch by removing them? wtf

It was a cute way of saying 'hit them until they die'


I get that, but in what way does that help the people up for lynch?

That you save a lynch on them?

but what is the incentive for someone up for lynch?

You lynch them if they don't agree.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 11:33 GMT
#3752
On October 26 2016 20:32 Dandel Ion wrote:
we're lynching scum today. we're not lynching you, we're killing you.

Waste of damage you could be spending on people that could actually be scum.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 11:35 GMT
#3756
On October 26 2016 20:34 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2016 20:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:27 ExO_ wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:26 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:23 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:20 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:16 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
You know, it'd be a good idea if all the people up for lynch claim their roles. I can help that way.

can you elaborate on your "help"?

Removing would be an apt way of putting it.


So you help the people up for lynch by removing them? wtf

It was a cute way of saying 'hit them until they die'


I get that, but in what way does that help the people up for lynch?

That you save a lynch on them?
On October 26 2016 20:24 ExO_ wrote:
That's odd. Viper doesn't have any rival lines with any of those heroes. In fact he doesn't really relate to them from anyway. I understand that this is a mafia game and not really true to lore, but it doesn't make sense on the surface.

I'm skeptical right now. I'd be less skeptical if I knew if any of those heroes are in the game.

Something is off

I have like 15 heroes or something in my objectives total.


You went from 5 to 15. Alright idk what your objective is but I'm fairly certain you are lying. If it looks like scum, and walks like scum....

I never mentioned having '5'. You asked me to name some and I named some. Naming them all would be very silly.


You can argue semantics all you want, but to list 4, then specifically mention 1 other implies 5 pretty heavily. Otherwise why add legion commander to the list you mentioned?

Especially as viper. Viper is the most boring ass hero in dota and for him to have a complicated role like this makes no sense. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to use this argument, but I cannot see a world in which the game designers used Viper (one of the heroes with the smallest amount of lore and fewest "rivals") to be this super complicated role with interactions to all of these different heroes.

You are lying.

No it doesn't, it implies the last one I mentioned I wanted to mention for a reason specific to that hero.

I'm not lying, I'm terrible at lying and making this shit up. I'd also question why I'd be making this shit up when there's like 0 pressure on me and the lynch is already locked for today and looked to be pretty locked up for tomorrow too in GB. Doesn't make any sense.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 11:36 GMT
#3757
inb4 YOU'RE DOING IT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE TO DO AS MAFIA
hurr
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 11:38 GMT
#3760
Not an SK, damage output is minimal and it's much more important to hit scum than me. Given I'm out in the open it's also clearly in my best interest to work with town to not get lynched. This isn't difficult.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 11:38 GMT
#3762
On October 26 2016 20:37 ptmc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2016 20:31 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:30 Dandel Ion wrote:
well i guess now we know how LT took so much damage.

i think we'll have to kill artanis, cant afford to keep him around until d5 (as d4 is already kurumi's exclusive)

sicklucker (i think?) had the damage% amp yeah? well get on it footsoldiers, i'll mightily lead the charge.

Or you can just help me achieve my objectives and I'll disappear from the game whilst not having to waste a lynch on someone who will never flip scum in a game where not a single scum has died yet. That might be a better idea.
On October 26 2016 20:30 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:26 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:23 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:20 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:16 ptmc wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
You know, it'd be a good idea if all the people up for lynch claim their roles. I can help that way.

can you elaborate on your "help"?

Removing would be an apt way of putting it.


So you help the people up for lynch by removing them? wtf

It was a cute way of saying 'hit them until they die'


I get that, but in what way does that help the people up for lynch?

That you save a lynch on them?

but what is the incentive for someone up for lynch?

You lynch them if they don't agree.


Just to make sure that i understand what you are saying:
You want the top lynch to tell you his role so that you kill him instead of him being the lynch?
And us to then take your word for it, stop our lynch on that guy and lynch the next on the list?

If there's a bunch of lynchbait like Kurumi and GB around, you make them claim their roles and I hit one whilst town lynches the other.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 11:39 GMT
#3763
I literally disappear from the game after reaching some objectives. Hitting me is a waste.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 11:40 GMT
#3766
On October 26 2016 20:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2016 19:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Game is boring, and I'm lazy. Claiming 3p.
Can't say much about my wincon other than that there's a bunch of them and if I claim them they become invalid so I can't :|. They're mostly related to characters so I have no idea if those are town or mafia.

It's why I've been smugly saying "not scum" every time wave pinged me

I mean, you could have done the same as any alignment and it would have been all the same to me lol

But this fits with my vote analysis so I'm cool with it
Not that you were even here on D1 to fit, but stillllll

You're low priority anyway so help us out or die or something I guess?

Maybe it would've been the same to you but I really enjoy saying things that are true but also can be misinterpreted like that

I'd like to but Dandel seems to still want to kill me which is sadtimes.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 11:43 GMT
#3769
On October 26 2016 20:42 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2016 20:36 Dandel Ion wrote:
you could be scum. but luckily it's not actually up to you what we do

dont be scared by his bs retaliation claims, and even if it was true, murdering him is the right play anyway. i can take 5 or whatever to get rid of the SK, and so can you. saves more hp in the long run anyway.
absolutely no reason that even if he WAS honest (nope) to assume artanis is smart enough to kill mafia for us, so negotiations are over.

Is this about me now?

I claimed 3p. Read up son.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 11:43 GMT
#3770
On October 26 2016 20:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2016 20:08 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:05 Dandel Ion wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:02 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 26 2016 20:00 Dandel Ion wrote:
On October 26 2016 19:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Game is boring, and I'm lazy. Claiming 3p.
Can't say much about my wincon other than that there's a bunch of them and if I claim them they become invalid so I can't :|. They're mostly related to characters so I have no idea if those are town or mafia.

It's why I've been smugly saying "not scum" every time wave pinged me

hm
now convince me not to punch you in the face until either of us is dead

0 scum have died so far and punching me in the face both punches yourself in the face and won't kill any scum

this is demonstrably false, or did you forget i already punched you once?
and nothing happened to me.
as for the second part, can't really be sure about that can i
besides if youre an sk we have to deal with you even tho you're not scum and you know that dont play dumb

The getting punched back thing starts from N1 so if you hit me D1 then you're right.
I get removed from the game if I remove X amount of wincons. I don't make shit up, I'm especially terrible at it.

Oh actually come to think of it, I seem to remember you fake claiming 3P in some game a long time ago that netted you a scum win? Maybe?
(or was that kita?)
It had something to do with a TARDIS

I dunno. I trust you less than ritoky let's say.

I have never ever claimed 3p before, nor have I ever been 3p before. TARDIS sounds like aperture which I didn't play.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 11:44 GMT
#3771
I'm also not creative enough to fakeclaim 3p after someone else already fakeclaimed 3p
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 11:44 GMT
#3772
Claimed 3p*
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 26 2016 11:49 GMT
#3775
On October 26 2016 20:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well I'm all about sticking to the list, and while you're on it, you're lower down so I'm OK to see what happens. Plus, like ritoky, I bet you don't want scum to win so you're going to help us by killing who I want, right?

If I means town and it means I don't get shot, then that sounds like a plan to me.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 229
TKL 161
CranKy Ducklings56
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinELIVE!
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM990
IndyStarCraft 160
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 990
Lowko440
TKL 161
IndyStarCraft 160
Rex 82
MindelVK 17
ProTech1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59989
Free 3098
Jaedong 2078
BeSt 686
Soulkey 420
Horang2 346
Soma 312
Zeus 198
firebathero 183
Hyun 180
[ Show more ]
Last 159
sorry 123
Mind 110
Pusan 83
Yoon 30
soO 29
ToSsGirL 26
scan(afreeca) 23
Aegong 18
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
zelot 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7058
Dendi714
XaKoH 405
canceldota38
Other Games
gofns33847
singsing2231
B2W.Neo479
byalli390
Pyrionflax306
ToD189
QueenE41
DeMusliM40
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
• Gemini_19 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1370
• WagamamaTV470
League of Legends
• Jankos3185
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
4h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 23m
Patches Events
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
OSC
1d 23h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.