• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:43
CEST 13:43
KST 20:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9218 users

[T] Dota 2 Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 24 2016 20:58 GMT
#3097
Lets play heroes in the meantime!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 24 2016 22:05 GMT
#3107
Wtf happened? Koshi?
Also I got dealt 5 damage somehow.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 24 2016 22:07 GMT
#3111
Bed now. We need to hit our lynch targets hard in the night.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 25 2016 07:21 GMT
#3279
Koshi, I did not attack you.

Also, if no one claims their AA on me I'll have to presume it came from scum.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 25 2016 08:45 GMT
#3285
On October 25 2016 17:41 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2016 08:49 Bill Murray wrote:
So koshi why did you hit artanis]rels slot?

I didn't. But I assume he attacked me.

I did not.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 25 2016 09:03 GMT
#3293
On October 25 2016 17:57 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2016 17:49 Koshi wrote:
On October 25 2016 16:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Koshi, I did not attack you.

Also, if no one claims their AA on me I'll have to presume it came from scum.

Well. I did not do 5 damage to you.
My basic damage is 7 btw, which I claimed before, of course this could be fake but come on... Does anybody has an attack that is 5? Or lower?

So I got so much damage and nobody from town claims it. I have a feeling I got the ulti from Wynter Wyvern on me and Artanis and iamp attacked me or something.

How much damage did you 2 do last night? Could it be over 35 together?

If I had wyverns ulti on me, would I be stunned? Maybe I would be.

Artanis can you answer? Did you do massive damage?

I used an ability and got RBed. I didn't do any damage.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 25 2016 09:05 GMT
#3297
I did not attack you.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 25 2016 09:06 GMT
#3300
If I would've attacked anyone it would be GB, but I didn't. I used an ability and got RBed.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 25 2016 10:14 GMT
#3324
On October 25 2016 18:43 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2016 18:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I did not attack you.

you attacked me.

I did not attack you.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 25 2016 10:15 GMT
#3327
On October 25 2016 19:14 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2016 19:14 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On October 25 2016 18:43 Koshi wrote:
On October 25 2016 18:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I did not attack you.

you attacked me.

I did not attack you.

You did attack me. It is confirmed. Don't be stupid plssssssss

That's hard when I didn't attack you.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 25 2016 10:15 GMT
#3328
I don't make up these things, why would I when half the game scumreads you? I could've scumread you if I wanted to attack you.

You're not making any sense.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 25 2016 10:16 GMT
#3329
Being stolen for lunch, brb
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 25 2016 10:35 GMT
#3353
I can hit Vivax.

Also, Koshi, please stop calling bingo after randomly hearing 5 numbers without ever getting a bingo sheet.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 25 2016 10:36 GMT
#3359
Also I'm confused. You think I hit you, am lying about it but also think I'm town? wut?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 25 2016 10:41 GMT
#3368
On October 25 2016 19:40 beentheredonethat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2016 19:39 Acrofales wrote:
On October 25 2016 19:38 beentheredonethat wrote:
On October 25 2016 19:36 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also I'm confused. You think I hit you, am lying about it but also think I'm town? wut?

Redirects are possible. However why do you think Koshi townreads you?


3 minutes earlier...

On October 25 2016 19:35 Koshi wrote:
Well I figured that out. Was fun.


imo kill Vivax/Luna first. Afterthat ritoky/sicklucker/skynx/Acro. the ones who don't die and don't have damage done to them. If sicklucker is town, he should check heroes for being full hp.

Endgame it is up to people to find the mafia in LT/Hama and others. If WoS is mafia it is perfect for him that he can't post. I almost can't believe it lasts till forever. sicklucker probably knows it only last for 1 phase or so. Rupture isn't forever.


That is not an Artanis townread.

He's not scumreading me, or scumreading 8 people harder than me. That qualifies.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 25 2016 10:49 GMT
#3371
On October 25 2016 19:37 ptmc wrote:
He thinks you didn't have a choice.

If I did end up attacking him I was not informed of it nor did I submit any AA action in any way.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 25 2016 11:26 GMT
#3383
@btdt I did not townread Acro or Tube for being in the "people-that-are-present-and-kinda-doing-things range". In fact, that was a reason to scumread them, but then I went into their filters and I didn't find them that scummy after all. I also think Koshi is still solidly town but he's doing weird shit.

My read on Ritoky isn't quite that strong. I still think he's town but I wouldn't lose any sleep over him dying. Also, why are you putting SL up as townread whilst putting Dandel as null? What makes you more town on him than Dandel?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 25 2016 16:44 GMT
#3488
I was told I was dealt 9 dmg before I subbed in. Other 5 dmg happened from D2->N2
Afk capoeira
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 25 2016 20:26 GMT
#3519
Hi
brain=dead. We still murdering Vivax at night ye?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
October 25 2016 21:58 GMT
#3543
Gg's BTDT.

I hit LT for 10.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM743
IndyStarCraft 149
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 743
Lowko398
mouzHeroMarine 242
IndyStarCraft 149
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35588
Free 5869
Jaedong 1095
BeSt 523
Soulkey 449
Horang2 426
Soma 288
Larva 258
Zeus 239
Last 120
[ Show more ]
sorry 119
actioN 102
Hyun 94
Pusan 82
Mind 76
Sexy 73
Shinee 47
soO 30
scan(afreeca) 19
yabsab 17
Aegong 16
ToSsGirL 15
zelot 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5779
Dendi636
XaKoH 324
XcaliburYe203
canceldota0
Counter-Strike
byalli626
Other Games
gofns41045
singsing2230
Coldzera 691
B2W.Neo539
Pyrionflax245
ToD129
trigger4
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 19
• Adnapsc2 18
• LUISG 17
• Light_VIP 11
• Gemini_19 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV402
League of Legends
• Jankos3950
Upcoming Events
Online Event
17m
TaKeTV 11
AI Arena Tournament
5h 17m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 17m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.