• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:09
CEST 04:09
KST 11:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8949 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 23:19 GMT
#1755
And even if your analysis is correct, I'm fairly sure it simply means that he's checking damdred. aka, we should follow his vote if it's on damdred, except of course for the fact mafia can fuck with his vote so we might as well ignore this until like day 3 or 4 or whatever superbia and I came up with on day 1.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 23:21 GMT
#1758
basically, if the vengeful spirit votes damdred on day 2, 3 and 4, he's 100% mafia. Otherwise it's useless information, and that's probably too slow anyway so I'm just not gonna give a shit.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 23:21 GMT
#1759
I shouldn't have to explain this to you HF

But meh
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 23:22 GMT
#1761
There's too many scummy people for me to start tinfoiling just yet.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 23:24 GMT
#1762
I really, really like the new people btw. Completely irrelevant of the game, but their activity and enthusiasm is refreshing.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 23:25 GMT
#1765
yes, TW should 100% be the vote right now, even if you're unsure about him being mafia he should be backed into a corner and made to fight.

But he's probably just scum so whatever.

Should've switched with me last night. Clearly I was ahead of the curve.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 23:26 GMT
#1767
It's ok, just don't listen to me beyond that, because if I turn out to be right and TW flips mafia, I'm going to start lynching EVERYONE who didn't agree with me for bads, and that usually ends poorly for town.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 23:27 GMT
#1768
While extremely satisfying, lynching for bads is a terrible idea.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 11 2016 23:27 GMT
#1769
I eagerly await more tumblewood in the thread tomorrow. Make him squirm.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 12 2016 10:36 GMT
#1838
100% scumteam of people who claim to be "waiting on Palmar doing stuff"

Pro-tip: not one of them is doing stuff on their own.

ok maybe not 100%, but it'd be awesome.

On September 12 2016 10:25 Grackaroni wrote:
If Palmar doesn't do anything tomorrow we kill him.


On September 12 2016 06:56 Vivax wrote:
Tbh I'm mostly waiting for Palmar to most something super smart, today I have enacted my zero tolerance policy for vets (fascist policy).

If we enact more of these fascist policies we get to shoot Palmar, who I think could be Hitler, and outright win this game.

Curse that last will for making me think all of this.


On September 11 2016 03:14 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 03:13 Skynx wrote:
On September 10 2016 09:58 Holyflare wrote:
No it's actually not at all. A certain scum read on someone at the start of the game generates a million times more discussion than crap discussions about mechanics, it also helps me make reads on people such as Grack being mafia now and it let's me see who is keen on just skating by and ignoring it.

It's a very strong opening.

But in this case I actually do think that Ticktock is mafia because:

On September 10 2016 09:40 Holyflare wrote:
Simple facts are:

TT did an opening to try and mimic Trfel from last game really obviously but it looked really forced/stiff
TT posted no content and only one liner posts agreeing
TT's only posts wildly different from his town opening
TT posted something that he couldn't/shouldn't have posted because of what he said
TT has gone afk and done nothing

But... he's not mafia?


I mean nearly all these stuff are applicable to Palmar as well. However you are ready to ignore him cuz of meta.
You say not defending when pressure doesn't fit town!TT meta but in meantime TT is totally entirely afk from this game while Palmar is pretty much here but refuses to post any content. Why are you not considering him?


Palmar can have a date with the noose Monday but not really going to consider him on a weekend and that's the main reason.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 12 2016 10:38 GMT
#1839
On September 11 2016 06:17 Damdred wrote:
Palmar hopping off like he did could be distancing and trying not to get to Mich attention but I am unsure of that.


This is one of the worst quotes in the game. There is no way Damdred believes I am bad enough to think that somehow randomly jumping off a wagon would actually work as distancing.

I was for the TT lynch, it was even a pretty good lynch. But I had good reason to move to TW.

scumpile
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 12 2016 10:49 GMT
#1840
On September 12 2016 09:07 Tumblewood wrote:
the premise of this argument is that hf is scum. using the premise as backup, we can easily conclude that hf is indeed scum.
anyway


known to some as holyflare, to others as hf, to his rl friends by some stupid rl name, but to tl as lynchbait slayer.
first, I propose a question to you, reader: can you make an accurate read on someone based off of just five posts?
the answer is no, holyflare. no.
this is basic stuff. honestly. tt doesn't have a meta like marv of making 2 posts and then quitting as scum. that doesn't even matter though, because the basis of hf's attack was completely unrelated to the fact that tt was afk. it was, in fact, a dissection of tt's five total posts. and not a point about how he was a great policy lynch for his lack of posting. hmmm
throughout the game, hf shows a willingness to favor painting every road as leading to tt is scum over thinking critically about his alignment, and generally not being a jackass.
you might expect that this case would have quotes, but hf's filter is probably 50 million pages and also my arguments that involve quotes usually result in me missing the point of the argument or, worse, doubting my original read.


this is a reminder to go read grack's case. it is better.
hf also shows an amazing willingness to call obviously townie people scum for not getting onto his stupid wagon
his filter is 95% devoted to lynching townies if that says anything.

...

god, I can't do this anymore. I don't think this is a lost cause, but my entire case, I think, hinges on me being town. honestly, try being me and it's really fucking easy to see how hf is scum.
this is why I don't make big scum cases


This is terrible and I'll break down why:

On September 12 2016 09:07 Tumblewood wrote:
first, I propose a question to you, reader: can you make an accurate read on someone based off of just five posts?
the answer is no, holyflare. no.


Actually you can. In most cases it's a single post or two where mafia fucks up that allows you to make a case. No mafia is bad enough to give himself away every single post he makes. This is why I generally ignore humongous cases that quote almost every post by someone and try to paint them scummy. It's very easy to make an accurate read on someone on even a single post (see me vs marv in some game and me vs tnkted in some other game, cba referencing).

On September 12 2016 09:07 Tumblewood wrote:
this is basic stuff. honestly. tt doesn't have a meta like marv of making 2 posts and then quitting as scum. that doesn't even matter though, because the basis of hf's attack was completely unrelated to the fact that tt was afk. it was, in fact, a dissection of tt's five total posts. and not a point about how he was a great policy lynch for his lack of posting. hmmm
throughout the game, hf shows a willingness to favor painting every road as leading to tt is scum over thinking critically about his alignment, and generally not being a jackass.


TT did things that are objectively scummy, I don't care what you think about meta or history. I generally don't use meta all that much. Here's my own interpretation of TT's filter.

On September 11 2016 05:14 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 05:08 Calix wrote:
Oh for fuck's sake. This train is woeful and everyone is just content to slap a vote down >_>

It's not about that.

Tictock is objectively scummy.

He did that thing in the early game with the scumclaim. That's fine and all, and loads of people do it, but the only way it ever works out for town is if you then follow up by looking at the people who react to it. He did very little analysis following the claim.

He also did the whole "I'll talk more after dinner" and then disappeared. If he had just disappeared it wouldn't have meant anything, but because he claimed he'd be back it's clear he wanted to appear as if he was contributing.

Neither of these make him lock mafia, but both of them, combined with his short filter and poorly explained reads make him a pretty solid day 1 lynch. He is a high % mafia target.


Notice that none of this is "meta" or takes into account how he acts as a player. I just don't care about meta. Sometimes I'm wrong because of it (I once lynched kush in lylo for refusing to post coherently and putting in effort), but most of the times it's very effective.

On September 12 2016 09:07 Tumblewood wrote:
you might expect that this case would have quotes, but hf's filter is probably 50 million pages and also my arguments that involve quotes usually result in me missing the point of the argument or, worse, doubting my original read.


If you are town you should. If you are correct, you wouldn't have a reason to doubt your read, and if you are wrong you might realize why. But I guess that would require pretending to put in effort.




I'm not even 100% sure you're mafia TW, but you are objectively the best lynch. You've made a bunch of terrible posts, you're not pushing the game forward, there's even dumb reasons to think you're scum (no one wanted to switch with me on d1)

This is almost written as sort of an offer to let you redeem yourself. If you are town, you need to put in time and effort. Go write analysis or thoughts on every player in the game. Pro-Tip: if you're mafia make sure you're careful when you write about your buddies
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 12 2016 10:52 GMT
#1841
I also feel like I have too many potential scumreads and too few townreads which means I'm being paranoid and shit. I think it's time to hand out free townreads at some point, if only to reduce the pool of people I'm lynching into.

Current townreads are (from strongest to weakest) NeverUnlucky, Superbia, Holyflare.

I need at least 2-3 more if this lynch is meant to have any chance of succeeding.

So go forth and act like townies my minions.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 12 2016 14:09 GMT
#1847
On September 12 2016 22:52 Damdred wrote:
Eh I was starting to do some work in game but i really don't want to today, I guess i'll do it later when i feel motivated.

In any case kind of stinks that people who know me well think i would make such a bad kill as scum instead of someone who can actually get me lynched meh.

That's bullshit logic Damdred.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 12 2016 14:20 GMT
#1851
On September 12 2016 23:13 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 23:09 Palmar wrote:
On September 12 2016 22:52 Damdred wrote:
Eh I was starting to do some work in game but i really don't want to today, I guess i'll do it later when i feel motivated.

In any case kind of stinks that people who know me well think i would make such a bad kill as scum instead of someone who can actually get me lynched meh.

That's bullshit logic Damdred.


Well yeah its wifom, whatever just really don't feel up to doing anything today.

Don't care (much) about lazy, care a lot about shitty logic.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 12 2016 14:21 GMT
#1852
On September 12 2016 23:20 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 19:49 Palmar wrote:
On September 12 2016 09:07 Tumblewood wrote:
the premise of this argument is that hf is scum. using the premise as backup, we can easily conclude that hf is indeed scum.
anyway


known to some as holyflare, to others as hf, to his rl friends by some stupid rl name, but to tl as lynchbait slayer.
first, I propose a question to you, reader: can you make an accurate read on someone based off of just five posts?
the answer is no, holyflare. no.
this is basic stuff. honestly. tt doesn't have a meta like marv of making 2 posts and then quitting as scum. that doesn't even matter though, because the basis of hf's attack was completely unrelated to the fact that tt was afk. it was, in fact, a dissection of tt's five total posts. and not a point about how he was a great policy lynch for his lack of posting. hmmm
throughout the game, hf shows a willingness to favor painting every road as leading to tt is scum over thinking critically about his alignment, and generally not being a jackass.
you might expect that this case would have quotes, but hf's filter is probably 50 million pages and also my arguments that involve quotes usually result in me missing the point of the argument or, worse, doubting my original read.


this is a reminder to go read grack's case. it is better.
hf also shows an amazing willingness to call obviously townie people scum for not getting onto his stupid wagon
his filter is 95% devoted to lynching townies if that says anything.

...

god, I can't do this anymore. I don't think this is a lost cause, but my entire case, I think, hinges on me being town. honestly, try being me and it's really fucking easy to see how hf is scum.
this is why I don't make big scum cases


This is terrible and I'll break down why:

On September 12 2016 09:07 Tumblewood wrote:
first, I propose a question to you, reader: can you make an accurate read on someone based off of just five posts?
the answer is no, holyflare. no.


Actually you can. In most cases it's a single post or two where mafia fucks up that allows you to make a case. No mafia is bad enough to give himself away every single post he makes. This is why I generally ignore humongous cases that quote almost every post by someone and try to paint them scummy. It's very easy to make an accurate read on someone on even a single post (see me vs marv in some game and me vs tnkted in some other game, cba referencing).

On September 12 2016 09:07 Tumblewood wrote:
this is basic stuff. honestly. tt doesn't have a meta like marv of making 2 posts and then quitting as scum. that doesn't even matter though, because the basis of hf's attack was completely unrelated to the fact that tt was afk. it was, in fact, a dissection of tt's five total posts. and not a point about how he was a great policy lynch for his lack of posting. hmmm
throughout the game, hf shows a willingness to favor painting every road as leading to tt is scum over thinking critically about his alignment, and generally not being a jackass.


TT did things that are objectively scummy, I don't care what you think about meta or history. I generally don't use meta all that much. Here's my own interpretation of TT's filter.

On September 11 2016 05:14 Palmar wrote:
On September 11 2016 05:08 Calix wrote:
Oh for fuck's sake. This train is woeful and everyone is just content to slap a vote down >_>

It's not about that.

Tictock is objectively scummy.

He did that thing in the early game with the scumclaim. That's fine and all, and loads of people do it, but the only way it ever works out for town is if you then follow up by looking at the people who react to it. He did very little analysis following the claim.

He also did the whole "I'll talk more after dinner" and then disappeared. If he had just disappeared it wouldn't have meant anything, but because he claimed he'd be back it's clear he wanted to appear as if he was contributing.

Neither of these make him lock mafia, but both of them, combined with his short filter and poorly explained reads make him a pretty solid day 1 lynch. He is a high % mafia target.


Notice that none of this is "meta" or takes into account how he acts as a player. I just don't care about meta. Sometimes I'm wrong because of it (I once lynched kush in lylo for refusing to post coherently and putting in effort), but most of the times it's very effective.

On September 12 2016 09:07 Tumblewood wrote:
you might expect that this case would have quotes, but hf's filter is probably 50 million pages and also my arguments that involve quotes usually result in me missing the point of the argument or, worse, doubting my original read.


If you are town you should. If you are correct, you wouldn't have a reason to doubt your read, and if you are wrong you might realize why. But I guess that would require pretending to put in effort.




I'm not even 100% sure you're mafia TW, but you are objectively the best lynch. You've made a bunch of terrible posts, you're not pushing the game forward, there's even dumb reasons to think you're scum (no one wanted to switch with me on d1)

This is almost written as sort of an offer to let you redeem yourself. If you are town, you need to put in time and effort. Go write analysis or thoughts on every player in the game. Pro-Tip: if you're mafia make sure you're careful when you write about your buddies

fuck that. writing analysis is by far the worst part of my game. any case with more than one point goes down the shitter. fortunately I don't actually have to play by your rules


Fine, get lynched then. I don't care if your meta is always being useless, that's scum favored meta and you should be lynched for it. Who knows when you're useless AND scum. Maybe it's this time! Hell, it's probably this time.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 12 2016 14:22 GMT
#1853
my town, my rules.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 12 2016 14:23 GMT
#1856
There is no way I'm going to be swayed by "but he wouldn't allow himself to be lynched like this as town" wifom on you, it's equally important to stay alive as town and as scum. So you either put in work or you die.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 12 2016 14:24 GMT
#1858
On September 12 2016 23:22 Superbia wrote:
Does anyone have an actual opinion on fuba btw?

He pops in and gives sort of "status updates". It's a semi-scummy way to play but the little content I've read has been fine. I wish he would actually engage someone when he's in the thread, instead of just posting what feels like news pieces from fubaworld.

I don't know and I don't really care until I have a reason to lynch someone other than TW.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 12 2016 14:25 GMT
#1860
On September 12 2016 23:25 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 23:22 Superbia wrote:
Does anyone have an actual opinion on fuba btw?

yes. he is lock town imo

why
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft508
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft508
WinterStarcraft271
RuFF_SC2 149
PiLiPiLi 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1081
White-Ra 135
Noble 64
Hyuk 60
Bale 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift5036
Counter-Strike
taco 558
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox647
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor720
Other Games
summit1g8452
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0322
ViBE60
Mew2King46
ArmadaUGS37
Liquid`Ken4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick717
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream81
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 82
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21478
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 51m
Online Event
8h 51m
FEL
13h 51m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.