• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:19
CEST 14:19
KST 21:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8815 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 19:25 GMT
#947
like the only reason damdred looks like mafia is because he hasn't said anything super smart yet that I remember. But there is the disclaimer I haven't actually read the game so whatever.

Basically I need him to make a good case or good point at some point.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 19:26 GMT
#950
On September 11 2016 04:25 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 04:22 Palmar wrote:
sheeping is good

I think HF is town based on a) sounding like a raging hammer of justice at some point and b) effort.

Damdred is whatever. I always think he's mafia but he actually looks like mafia here. But then again, I always think he's mafia.

I don't wanna lynch damdred mostly because I know he's good and can be useful at some point. I need him to impress me a bit more though.

both your a and b are normal Hf things for both alignments.

Hello, my name is Pálmar. I've played like 30 games with holyflare. I am aware of how he plays, but thanks for the information.

I can tell the difference between faking it and meaning it. I think. Maybe.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 19:27 GMT
#951
On September 11 2016 04:25 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 04:22 Palmar wrote:
sheeping is good

I think HF is town based on a) sounding like a raging hammer of justice at some point and b) effort.

Damdred is whatever. I always think he's mafia but he actually looks like mafia here. But then again, I always think he's mafia.

I don't wanna lynch damdred mostly because I know he's good and can be useful at some point. I need him to impress me a bit more though.


Effort is NAI.

Your Damdred read is super waffley. "I always think that he's mafia but he actually looks like mafia but I always think that he's mafia" (this is basically what you said but my point is that you didn't actually SAY anything here)

Useful...also not a town tell.

You guys have some weird town tells, eh?

welcome to TL, we all know each other really well.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 19:29 GMT
#958
On September 11 2016 04:28 Calix wrote:
I'm not saying sheeping is bad, but when an entire train is almost entirely sheep-votes, there's a problem.

Hardly anyone else has managed to get anywhere near the number of sheep votes as TT has.

(that's because it's HF driving the train, he's the second best day 1 scumhunter in the game. Unless you think he's mafia, it's usually a good idea to sheep him)
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 19:31 GMT
#962
On September 11 2016 04:31 Holyflare wrote:
The most egocentric player focuses reads based around himself and his case? Oh shit.

second most.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 19:32 GMT
#964
@Grack, can you tell me what I'm looking for? Logical inconsistencies? Tone problems?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 19:37 GMT
#978
actually HF, give me the bitesize version:

why is TT scum? (you can link to a post or just answer, but short pls cause attention span low, I am killing aliens in a boardgame too).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 19:40 GMT
#981
I like Calix, showing the spirit of yet unbeaten stallion, ready to be ground into obedience by the tl mafia machine
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 19:41 GMT
#985
On September 11 2016 04:39 Tumblewood wrote:
and can someone + Show Spoiler [cough cough] +
superbia
explain to me the process behind:
tw is scum -> vote tw -> fuck off for 36 hours -> guys vote tt

superbia has at least one good reason to think he's town, trying to break the game for town. That was genuinely him being retarded I think. He got really excited about that shit.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 19:41 GMT
#986
On September 11 2016 04:40 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 04:40 Palmar wrote:
I like Calix, showing the spirit of yet unbeaten stallion, ready to be ground into obedience by the tl mafia machine


Lets lynch her lol

for disobedience, I like it.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 19:42 GMT
#988
maybe fuba's mafia, can't remember a single post
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 19:44 GMT
#994
On September 11 2016 04:44 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 04:42 Palmar wrote:
maybe fuba's mafia, can't remember a single post

You still aren't reading. I'm going to be annoyed if you don't leave any comment on what I've wrote.

yeah I keep meaning to but it's just so hard to do it.

I literally have the tab open but everything is more interesting than reading 3 pages of HF diatribe
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 19:51 GMT
#1004
On September 11 2016 04:49 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2016 04:47 Holyflare wrote:
On September 11 2016 04:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Lynching mafia HF is my dream Palmar. Surely you can understand.


Like that time you were so sure of lynching mafia hf in onegu 2 ok.

u literally fakeclaimed cop to get a lynch through and after the flip claimed that was a lie

yeah it's retarded but we love it anyway
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 19:52 GMT
#1008
I'm semi-fine with lynching Damdred btw, But I don't really know if he's mafia.

It's not the "YEAH LET'S BURN DAMDRED AND LYNCH HIM" but rather "I wouldn't be surprised if he flipped either alignment, but whatever I have few reasons to townread him"

Which sure, we can do, but I'm going to give this a shot rather.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 19:55 GMT
#1014
TT's filter is super short and terrible and has a scumclaim in it.

Yeah this is a good lynch.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 19:56 GMT
#1016
Yes, I'm 100% on board with a TT lynch, his filter is completely awful
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 20:00 GMT
#1022
On September 11 2016 04:59 Tumblewood wrote:
I know lynching for information is the devil, but I really want to lynch into tt or Hf today given that the entire game revolves around Hf & the sheeps vs tt & the chainsaws

this is a terrible post.

not sure if it's mafia or town, but it's terrible.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 20:08 GMT
#1033
On September 11 2016 05:05 Damdred wrote:
Most of the time I just control f Damdred see what comes up. Skip over the unimportant things, you know.

Learning from the best.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 20:14 GMT
#1040
On September 11 2016 05:08 Calix wrote:
Oh for fuck's sake. This train is woeful and everyone is just content to slap a vote down >_>

It's not about that.

Tictock is objectively scummy.

He did that thing in the early game with the scumclaim. That's fine and all, and loads of people do it, but the only way it ever works out for town is if you then follow up by looking at the people who react to it. He did very little analysis following the claim.

He also did the whole "I'll talk more after dinner" and then disappeared. If he had just disappeared it wouldn't have meant anything, but because he claimed he'd be back it's clear he wanted to appear as if he was contributing.

Neither of these make him lock mafia, but both of them, combined with his short filter and poorly explained reads make him a pretty solid day 1 lynch. He is a high % mafia target.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 10 2016 20:16 GMT
#1042
Like the best defense of tictock currently is "everyone is okay with lynching him" but that's associative and terrible and who knows, maybe HF and TT are scummates and this is an epic bus? Maybe his team can't defend him because of his inactivity? There's plenty of reasons why there wouldn't be opposition to a TT lynch on day 1. Making associative assumptions based on a few votes is bad.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko430
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39542
Bisu 1413
firebathero 1295
Horang2 939
Hyuk 399
BeSt 379
EffOrt 279
Mini 268
Larva 250
Light 230
[ Show more ]
Soma 211
ZerO 120
Rush 92
Mong 91
Leta 91
Snow 78
Barracks 75
Pusan 66
Sea.KH 52
Shinee 38
JYJ 37
ToSsGirL 37
NaDa 31
Aegong 29
Mind 29
Yoon 26
Sexy 26
zelot 21
sorry 21
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Terrorterran 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc820
XaKoH 398
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1267
Khaldor1054
Other Games
gofns38377
singsing2256
olofmeister1342
B2W.Neo334
Livibee205
hiko86
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS41
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream255
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH189
• StrangeGG 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• HerbMon 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
41m
OSC
9h 41m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 41m
Online Event
22h 41m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.