• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:12
CEST 10:12
KST 17:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10422 users

[M][T] Haunted Mansion 3 - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 15 2016 13:23 GMT
#2500
I see people are dumbstruck by my 3D wagon.

Let's do it boys.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 15 2016 14:52 GMT
#2508
On September 15 2016 23:23 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2016 19:38 Palmar wrote:
like I understand I need to reevaluate some parts of my reads at some point (maybe tw is town? Maybe hf is mafia?) but I feel like after 1 bad lynch and 1 good lynch we're ahead anyway so I just want to kill the scummiest player in the thread.

ok so you want to kill the scummiest player in thread and that doesn't involve getting good reads? and we weren't already killing the scummiest player in thread?
this isn't overtly scum but either way it makes 0 sense

You're dumb.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 15 2016 14:52 GMT
#2509
or mafia, but I'm leaning towards dumb.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 15 2016 14:53 GMT
#2510
I want my lynch guys and I want you to give me my lynch.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 15 2016 15:06 GMT
#2514
give me my lynch and I promise to respond to every single post you make.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 15 2016 16:10 GMT
#2536
I should do some analysis on vote timings.

and just literally vote whoever is the most conservative with their vote.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 15 2016 16:10 GMT
#2537
like I'm 90% certain it's a valid tel
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2016 10:39 GMT
#2609
On September 16 2016 08:06 Damdred wrote:
Nope I want a super lynch today.

Falling activity, really funky reasoning on tr shape when it looked like a chance I was the lynch set the manner down only to be thwarted in the last few seconds.

Then immediately jumped on the it being a scum v scum without even trying to discern my alignment (when he was leaning town earlier in the day).
The case on hf is interesting I give you that but I will not take part in that lynch_ (as I think he's still towny) and I don't think a lot of people will either.

I say we just lynch you and if it fails we promise to lynch superbia.

we'll definitely follow through on that promise, I would never break one.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2016 10:40 GMT
#2610
On September 16 2016 06:45 Tumblewood wrote:
there is one mafia between hf/damdred/vivax. I think it's between hf/damdred, 80%. probably another mafia outside that shitfest, between palmar/fuba/super, but I still don't want to lynch fuba despite objective badness. using my skills of addition I conclude that the likely scum pool is hf/damdred/palmar with super and vivax as plan b lynches

it's damdred tw

it's damdred.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2016 10:44 GMT
#2611
1.

On September 12 2016 00:11 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2016 00:02 NeverUnlucky wrote:
He is not helping the town, right, but NAI.

I actually liked his responses to your posts lately and am revising my read on him. If he becomes a town-read then I'm completely barking up the wrong trees as it means I have no other scum-reads.

Vivax's posts in the second half of D1 really dropped in quality. I suspect him of laying back because he was town-read. He is no longer a strong read for me.


I knew you would,come around slowly.

To your vivax point, it's possible but I'd like to,give him at least to d3. D2 we already have a few decent candidates I think. (Sky should be discussed, tw is one of,the top candidates)

Problem lies I have a lot of town reads and I get the feeling that one is wrong at least.

Like I think shape is townish now, so it leaves me in a place where it could be vivax/tumble/sky but that team doesn't feel right to me.


2.

On September 12 2016 23:42 Damdred wrote:
On a serious note

Skynx/Tumblewood/(Shapelog/Vivax)

is what my scum team looks like currently


3.

On September 14 2016 04:34 Damdred wrote:
Rng landed on palmar switch.

But shape is a mixed bag as well, some of his points feel ok but he sort of lacks the oomph he usually brings.

But I felt really good about him when we were talking about sky it felt natural to an extent.


4.

On September 14 2016 05:58 Damdred wrote:
Fuck it I'll lynch shape


Damdred had no interest in lynching shape at any point. He liked to keep him in that grey shit area where mafia likes to keep their buddies.

Damdred is never town this game. If he is I'm terrible. I am 100% sure of this read, this is our lynch.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2016 10:49 GMT
#2613
Because I think damdred was scum.

It's not associative at all, there is nothing inherent in the way these wagons formed that made it scum vs scum. It's scum vs scum because it is.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2016 10:55 GMT
#2615
On September 16 2016 19:50 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2016 19:49 Palmar wrote:
Because I think damdred was scum.

It's not associative at all, there is nothing inherent in the way these wagons formed that made it scum vs scum. It's scum vs scum because it is.


What do make of the fact that no veterans have been killed yet during the night?

I try not to worry about it much. People have kept me alive before for a while (think PYP).

It probably means whoever is mafia is either killing for wifom, or doesn't subscribe to the basic strategy I tend to advocate as mafia which is to kill town leaders and people who are right.

Or, we're all hilariously wrong, or something.

Honestly the speculation may be fund but I don't think it's very relevant information.

you're one of three people today who haven't voted and I'm not sure where you're going to vote, which is unusual. What is your objective today? Do you have a preferred lynch?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2016 12:09 GMT
#2635
On September 16 2016 20:16 Superbia wrote:
I know this is approaching WIFOM territory.

I would avoid ghost votes like the plague.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2016 12:26 GMT
#2636
Regarding HF: I don't particularly think the people voting and suspect him are mafia, and as for himself I'm almost just ignoring the problem hoping it'll go away at some point.

I'm just praying either me or him will be dead before lylo before I have to read his filter.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2016 15:58 GMT
#2652
On September 17 2016 00:20 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2016 01:10 Palmar wrote:
I should do some analysis on vote timings.

and just literally vote whoever is the most conservative with their vote.

what happened to this?

I started it but gave up because it was boring I had shit to do at work.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2016 16:20 GMT
#2654
kill damdred
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2016 20:14 GMT
#2672
Ghosts agree, so fuck you. We're killing Damdred.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2016 20:14 GMT
#2673
oh wait, other ghosts want HF's head
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2016 20:18 GMT
#2676
it's most likely the cop ghosts got manipulated day 1 and 2, but mafia is playing wifom kills so who knows.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 16 2016 20:22 GMT
#2678
although we kinda have to lynch hf now because we're not allowing him to win red-checked again.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1007
Larva 463
ggaemo 337
Stork 276
Leta 185
PianO 127
Killer 32
Hyuk 29
ZergMaN 25
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
yabsab 18
League of Legends
JimRising 394
Reynor72
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King175
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1021
Other Games
summit1g9000
C9.Mang0264
Sick178
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick561
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2354
League of Legends
• Stunt1966
• Jankos524
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 48m
Online Event
2h 48m
FEL
7h 48m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.