• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:57
CEST 15:57
KST 22:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13474 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 24 Next All
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 15:01 GMT
#714
On July 20 2016 22:54 Grackaroni wrote:
Please read it Palmar, you're on my team.


This in combination with your votes is intresting.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 15:04 GMT
#715
This is hurting my brain, because I have you as town Grack but it puts doubts in my mind regarding Palmar. I have to read nnn_thekushmountains filter.

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 15:07 GMT
#716
nnn_thekushmountains does not contribute a whole lot with his posts. Neither is SL...
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 15:22 GMT
#721
On July 22 2016 00:15 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:52 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:48 emperorchampion wrote:
The issue is that I have no idea who scum could be


Isn't it hard playing as town?

I think Koshi made some good points. But I dont want Palmer to walk especially since he hasn't been active.


Koshi did make some good points. My slight suspicion on kush taints my views of koshi though, since I think that koshi gave a kinda wierd defense of kush.

I dunno, so far I think it's harder to play as mafia, also waaay more stressful!


We really need to decide someone to lynch, I am a little bit lost atm if my read is not correct.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 15:37 GMT
#725
On July 22 2016 00:35 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 22:37 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:24 prplhz wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:40 Skynx wrote:
So I'm assuming you sr Palmar based on the fact that he voted you without any reason to save his scumbuddy emp?


It sure seems that way to me, unless you have something to add.

how does this make ANY sense when emperorchapmion isn't even your scum read

you're literally saying Palmar is scum because emperorchampion is scum. but emperorchampion isn't scum but Palmar is still scum.

???


No.

Ec was accused of being scummy because of a meta read.

I thought the accusation was interesting and valid. I voted for him because of it.

He defended himself by accusing me, I explained why that was a mistake and that it would have gotten him lynched IRL.

Palmer springs up and tries to redirect the attention and makes a several contradictions which makes him super scummy in my eyes.

I vote for Palmer.

Everyone starts to question my reads and the way I play which makes me think I am onto something. I just think I hit a nerve and I won't let it go unless Palmer hard claims a blue role.



I hard claim parity cop.


Now we are in business, this changes a lot. Please tell us who you scum read for day 1 lynch.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 16:00 GMT
#738
On July 22 2016 00:46 Palmar wrote:
Lunatic, you now have two claimed blues to sheep and they both agree, it's time to do the right thing and vote Rels


I actually rofled at this. god I love this game.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 16:14 GMT
#744
I have to go eat, I'll be back in a little while.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 17:06 GMT
#754
On July 22 2016 01:11 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 01:08 Koshi wrote:
On July 22 2016 00:38 Palmar wrote:
Grack should not be lynched, and Kruppe is just a blind luck policy lynch (which is fine and I don't mind).

Not completely blind. PoE policy lynch. His odds on being mafia are bigger than 3/13. More like 3/6 or so.

50/50
good odds.

Rels is a good lynch, but if he is town I would feel worse than Kruppe ending up being town.






I shall go read that Onegu game and see if Kruppe actually advanced the games there for his own pleasure. I think he did. Not sure. I shall check.

I'm absolutely not against a policy lynch. But let's see where this Rels thing takes us.


Let's see what your blue claim takes you, I have a null read on Rels but several players are already on him the train says shu shu.

#Vote Rels
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 17:44 GMT
#755
On July 22 2016 00:42 prplhz wrote:
Koshi isn't mafia and you have no idea what nnn_thekushmountains is.

Also, I'm the vigilante so you're lying about being the parity cop.


How does this conflict?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 18:06 GMT
#766
On July 22 2016 02:57 emperorchampion wrote:
I feel like he could be godfather. It kinda makes sense to me, sorta what I was trying to do last game.


well if rels turns up blue or green, the vigilante should just off him to save us the trouble.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 18:10 GMT
#768
On July 22 2016 02:47 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 02:44 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 22 2016 00:42 prplhz wrote:
Koshi isn't mafia and you have no idea what nnn_thekushmountains is.

Also, I'm the vigilante so you're lying about being the parity cop.


How does this conflict?


You of all people should know, you started a post chain about it!


Maybe I was unclear, I was thinking about the Vigilante versus parity cop. Does one exclude the other or are they the same thing?
I was confused by the statement.

I mean is he lying because he claimed cop?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 18:30 GMT
#789
On July 22 2016 03:02 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 22:29 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:26 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:19 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:08 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:06 Skynx wrote:
Lunaticman, do you have romanian ties in the family?


No, not that I am aware of, I don't understand what the point of the question is?


There used to be a thread where a bunch of Romanians didn't understand lines and lines of sarcasm than didn't take serious stuff serious. It became a meme on TL but i can't find it now


Yes I can understand that, tbh it is really hard to tell sarcasm or trolling on a forum post. I guess you need experience in the matter. In my opinion it doesn't aid the town at all and only sows confusion. There is also the possibility that it actually means something. That is why I tried asking every time I find it confusing.

It also an effective way to trap people. Example:

I think x is scummy because reasons and I work in mysterious ways.

What do you mean that doesnt add content what are you basing this on?

HAHA noob dont you realize I was joking.

etc.

Inside jokes are also hard for beginners, for obvious reasons.

Well, how that applies to you is that Palmar was trolling when he said "I'm rookie" or "I forgot my reasons, sry". You should have felt no pressure if you were town and simply laugh in his face. But the way you reacted to this whole situation makes you vote worthy from my pow.


lunatic man is town. pretty much the only thing im certain of. Needs his radar checked but hes town


Thank you for the vote of of confidence, but I never claimed to have a good list
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 18:43 GMT
#798
On July 22 2016 03:33 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 03:30 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 22 2016 03:02 sicklucker wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:29 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:26 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:19 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:08 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:06 Skynx wrote:
Lunaticman, do you have romanian ties in the family?


No, not that I am aware of, I don't understand what the point of the question is?


There used to be a thread where a bunch of Romanians didn't understand lines and lines of sarcasm than didn't take serious stuff serious. It became a meme on TL but i can't find it now


Yes I can understand that, tbh it is really hard to tell sarcasm or trolling on a forum post. I guess you need experience in the matter. In my opinion it doesn't aid the town at all and only sows confusion. There is also the possibility that it actually means something. That is why I tried asking every time I find it confusing.

It also an effective way to trap people. Example:

I think x is scummy because reasons and I work in mysterious ways.

What do you mean that doesnt add content what are you basing this on?

HAHA noob dont you realize I was joking.

etc.

Inside jokes are also hard for beginners, for obvious reasons.

Well, how that applies to you is that Palmar was trolling when he said "I'm rookie" or "I forgot my reasons, sry". You should have felt no pressure if you were town and simply laugh in his face. But the way you reacted to this whole situation makes you vote worthy from my pow.


lunatic man is town. pretty much the only thing im certain of. Needs his radar checked but hes town


Thank you for the vote of of confidence, but I never claimed to have a good list

He's not talking about your list.

Seriously, this is like LightningStrike on steroids with the complete inability to detect meaning in sentences.


I am asking you nicely to stop the trolling, it's a poor way to play. Besides that doesn't mean anything to me.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 18:43 GMT
#799
On July 22 2016 03:43 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 03:33 Palmar wrote:
On July 22 2016 03:30 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 22 2016 03:02 sicklucker wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:29 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:26 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:19 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:08 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:06 Skynx wrote:
Lunaticman, do you have romanian ties in the family?


No, not that I am aware of, I don't understand what the point of the question is?


There used to be a thread where a bunch of Romanians didn't understand lines and lines of sarcasm than didn't take serious stuff serious. It became a meme on TL but i can't find it now


Yes I can understand that, tbh it is really hard to tell sarcasm or trolling on a forum post. I guess you need experience in the matter. In my opinion it doesn't aid the town at all and only sows confusion. There is also the possibility that it actually means something. That is why I tried asking every time I find it confusing.

It also an effective way to trap people. Example:

I think x is scummy because reasons and I work in mysterious ways.

What do you mean that doesnt add content what are you basing this on?

HAHA noob dont you realize I was joking.

etc.

Inside jokes are also hard for beginners, for obvious reasons.

Well, how that applies to you is that Palmar was trolling when he said "I'm rookie" or "I forgot my reasons, sry". You should have felt no pressure if you were town and simply laugh in his face. But the way you reacted to this whole situation makes you vote worthy from my pow.


lunatic man is town. pretty much the only thing im certain of. Needs his radar checked but hes town


Thank you for the vote of of confidence, but I never claimed to have a good list

He's not talking about your list.

Seriously, this is like LightningStrike on steroids with the complete inability to detect meaning in sentences.


I am asking you nicely to stop the trolling, it's a poor way to play. Besides that doesn't mean anything to me.


Also makes me think you are a scum again.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 18:55 GMT
#813
this is what I am thinking about Palmar right now.

[image loading]
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 18:58 GMT
#818
I think Rels feels wrong for lynching day 1, I think he actually contributed to the town. There are better choices. Hell I'd rather hang Kruppe because he makes no sense to me even though he puts efforts into the posts.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 19:02 GMT
#822
On July 22 2016 04:00 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 03:58 Lunaticman wrote:
I think Rels feels wrong for lynching day 1, I think he actually contributed to the town. There are better choices. Hell I'd rather hang Kruppe because he makes no sense to me even though he puts efforts into the posts.

My contribution this game has been super small. Are you comparing me to only Kruppe or do you have other person in mind ?


My point is that it is just not quantity of the posts but also the quality (Yes I said it).
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 19:04 GMT
#824
Was Haze fake claiming role too?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 19:09 GMT
#829
On July 22 2016 04:06 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 04:04 Lunaticman wrote:
Was Haze fake claiming role too?

likely


I think that entire sequence was very weird. I think either palmar or Haze must be scum based on it.
I just wish I was vigilante so I could do it myself.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 19:13 GMT
#832
On July 22 2016 04:10 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 04:09 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:06 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:04 Lunaticman wrote:
Was Haze fake claiming role too?

likely


I think that entire sequence was very weird. I think either palmar or Haze must be scum based on it.
I just wish I was vigilante so I could do it myself.

Bro (/girl) it was a joke


50% of Palmars posts qualify as "joke" or "troll" to me it just look like a scum with nowhere to hide.
Failure is not an option
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 273
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 273
mouzHeroMarine 193
ProTech142
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41149
Bisu 2843
Hyuk 1753
Shuttle 1612
Mini 696
EffOrt 610
Larva 471
Soma 421
firebathero 238
ZerO 223
[ Show more ]
hero 123
Last 95
Zeus 68
Pusan 58
Sexy 54
sorry 51
Hyun 45
Killer 43
Bale 36
Trap 35
Hm[arnc] 29
PianO 29
Aegong 26
ToSsGirL 25
zelot 21
Mong 16
Rock 14
yabsab 13
Noble 11
Sacsri 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6655
qojqva1368
Dendi1117
Counter-Strike
fl0m589
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1227
crisheroes871
Liquid`Hasu466
Lowko406
Other Games
gofns42426
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1366
DeMusliM258
Livibee166
Liquid`VortiX136
Hui .135
ArmadaUGS89
Mew2King83
CosmosSc2 19
ZerO(Twitch)17
elazer8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6510
League of Legends
• Jankos1813
Other Games
• WagamamaTV214
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 3m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 3m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 3m
INu's Battles
22h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.