• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:05
CEST 23:05
KST 06:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9603 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 53

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 145 Next
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 21 2016 21:52 GMT
#1041
I'm switching to Rels. I'm really unsure but I don't think nnn_thekushmountains is scum. I just agreed with some of his things too much to want to lynch him on d1.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 21:52 GMT
#1042
On July 22 2016 06:51 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 06:50 DCWasabi wrote:
I put my vote on Kush for now in survival extincts but I can switch if there is a better target.

better target? did someone say rels?

would you answer my fucking questions already
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 21:53 GMT
#1043
On July 22 2016 06:52 prplhz wrote:
I'm switching to Rels. I'm really unsure but I don't think nnn_thekushmountains is scum. I just agreed with some of his things too much to want to lynch him on d1.

And why am I scum ?
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 21 2016 21:53 GMT
#1044
Rels apparently is tunneling me because my posts aren't useful, but that is pretty fucking stupid as I contributed to getting the game going and making reads when 75% of the players hadn't done jack shit yet at the time.
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 21:54 GMT
#1045
On July 22 2016 06:53 DCWasabi wrote:
Rels apparently is tunneling me because my posts aren't useful, but that is pretty fucking stupid as I contributed to getting the game going and making reads when 75% of the players hadn't done jack shit yet at the time.

Not only because they aren't useful, but because they are all saying the same thing without contributing to the game.
Showing up 15 minutes before deadline when you said you would be there for your lunch break is another thing not in your favor.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 21 2016 21:56 GMT
#1046
Hmm okay after reading his filter again I guess we can lynch nnn_thekushmountains.

Sorry dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 21:57 GMT
#1047
On July 22 2016 06:53 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 06:52 prplhz wrote:
I'm switching to Rels. I'm really unsure but I don't think nnn_thekushmountains is scum. I just agreed with some of his things too much to want to lynch him on d1.

And why am I scum ?

Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 21 2016 21:58 GMT
#1048
On July 22 2016 06:52 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 06:51 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 22 2016 06:50 DCWasabi wrote:
I put my vote on Kush for now in survival extincts but I can switch if there is a better target.

better target? did someone say rels?

would you answer my fucking questions already

would but I don't remember them and enjoy being obstinate
good times for all
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 21 2016 21:58 GMT
#1049
On July 22 2016 06:57 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 06:53 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 06:52 prplhz wrote:
I'm switching to Rels. I'm really unsure but I don't think nnn_thekushmountains is scum. I just agreed with some of his things too much to want to lynch him on d1.

And why am I scum ?


i guess damdred randomized the setup?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 21:58 GMT
#1050
what
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 21:59 GMT
#1051
glgl
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 21 2016 21:59 GMT
#1052
On July 22 2016 06:54 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 06:53 DCWasabi wrote:
Rels apparently is tunneling me because my posts aren't useful, but that is pretty fucking stupid as I contributed to getting the game going and making reads when 75% of the players hadn't done jack shit yet at the time.

Not only because they aren't useful, but because they are all saying the same thing without contributing to the game.
Showing up 15 minutes before deadline when you said you would be there for your lunch break is another thing not in your favor.


I could tell you why I wasn't here earlier, but it is personal and I think it would be a shitty move to bring it into the game.

I see you were talking about how I made a big deal about inactive not meaning scum necessarily, but this is only my third game. Both my last 2 games ended after just 1-2 lynches and there was a Mislynch on VA in one when he was inactive but not scum and a near Mislynch on SL for the same reason. I have only seen that reasoning work once before and that was on Snickers.

I think it was pretty fucking stupid that people were talking earlier aobut lynching for activity a few hours into the game, like wtf, people actually have lives, you can't expect them to be sitting by the computer spamming f5 until the game starts.
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 21:59 GMT
#1053
please flip scum
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 21 2016 21:59 GMT
#1054
On July 22 2016 06:53 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 06:52 prplhz wrote:
I'm switching to Rels. I'm really unsure but I don't think nnn_thekushmountains is scum. I just agreed with some of his things too much to want to lynch him on d1.

And why am I scum ?

you're scum because you obviously don't believe in your reads, or else you would have called one person scum and not 40 million "but remember, DC is the real scum". makes me think DC is town too.
good times for all
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2016 21:59 GMT
#1055
Remember

NIGHT = SILENCE


Do not get modkilled. TY.

Do not instant modkill. TY.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 21 2016 22:01 GMT
#1056
No more posting doing final tallied
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 21 2016 22:11 GMT
#1057
The day has ended!

With six votes kush has been lynched! He was part of the town.

Please submit all night actions by deadline which is in 12 hours!
nnn_thekushmountains
Profile Joined February 2016
1501 Posts
July 21 2016 22:12 GMT
#1058
gg
yall are hella baddies
Race Bannon
Profile Blog Joined February 2016
689 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-30 15:48:51
July 21 2016 22:26 GMT
#1059
[/b]
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KqEaAHqYkig Original Message From Tumblewood: dear god
YokoKano
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States612 Posts
July 22 2016 03:00 GMT
#1060
bizzznizzzz azzzz uxual motha fuckazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz anyone else know why zs
IQ 155.905638752
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 545
ProTech159
RuFF_SC2 111
Nina 96
Liquid`TLO 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19676
Calm 2418
Mini 157
firebathero 91
soO 45
Bale 32
PianO 13
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7859
monkeys_forever166
canceldota31
League of Legends
Doublelift3335
Counter-Strike
fl0m1109
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu916
Other Games
summit1g5399
FrodaN1283
Beastyqt511
shahzam458
mouzStarbuck295
B2W.Neo294
ToD213
C9.Mang0135
RotterdaM85
UpATreeSC67
Mew2King43
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 51
• mYiSmile114
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1064
• Shiphtur578
• WagamamaTV197
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 10m
Replay Cast
1h 55m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.