• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:19
CEST 16:19
KST 23:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7692 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 47

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 145 Next
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 20:31 GMT
#921
On July 22 2016 05:29 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 05:27 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Hmm.. Kruppe was afraid this would happen.

Plain Koshi being plain, alas.

Time to hijole as hard as you can. Invite people to your table and eject others. Write a poem about it. The day isn't over yet.

Svengali!


I actually laughed at this and I dont know why.
Failure is not an option
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 20:31 GMT
#922
On July 22 2016 05:28 Grackaroni wrote:
Timing of this kruppe delurk is pretty suspect.

sssssh don't speal too loud it's apparently fuckign suspicious to think that way
Kruppe the Eel
Profile Joined June 2016
164 Posts
July 21 2016 20:32 GMT
#923
Friend Rels, Kruppe was town reading you (red was indeed the color of friends —and warmth—) until null. A townread once again!

Will you protect poor Kruppe in this time of need?
I am named Kruppe, sir. Kruppe the First.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 21 2016 20:32 GMT
#924
On July 22 2016 05:28 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Kruppe eyes the sheeping people with raised eyebrow. Mayhaps targets for a possible assassin?

Too bad, I'm the vigilante and I'm not going to shoot myself?

lol?

What is the problem with Koshi's case? I think it looks pretty good and I'm also getting a more underwhelming feeling about you than I did last game. Why is it a problem that people lynch a roleplayer off the back of a good case? Why are you scumreading people for it?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 20:33 GMT
#925
On July 22 2016 05:32 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Friend Rels, Kruppe was town reading you (red was indeed the color of friends —and warmth—) until null. A townread once again!

Will you protect poor Kruppe in this time of need?


I changed my mind this is hilarious and I don't know why.
Failure is not an option
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 20:33 GMT
#926
On July 22 2016 05:32 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Friend Rels, Kruppe was town reading you (red was indeed the color of friends —and warmth—) until null. A townread once again!

Will you protect poor Kruppe in this time of need?

Earn my trust before.
IE vote DC
Kruppe the Eel
Profile Joined June 2016
164 Posts
July 21 2016 20:34 GMT
#927
On July 22 2016 05:33 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 05:32 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Friend Rels, Kruppe was town reading you (red was indeed the color of friends —and warmth—) until null. A townread once again!

Will you protect poor Kruppe in this time of need?

Earn my trust before.
IE vote DC


Kruppe has other persuasive ways! Alas, Kruppe has not spent any time reading DC.
I am named Kruppe, sir. Kruppe the First.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 20:34 GMT
#928
On July 22 2016 05:32 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 05:28 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Kruppe eyes the sheeping people with raised eyebrow. Mayhaps targets for a possible assassin?

Too bad, I'm the vigilante and I'm not going to shoot myself?

lol?

What is the problem with Koshi's case? I think it looks pretty good and I'm also getting a more underwhelming feeling about you than I did last game. Why is it a problem that people lynch a roleplayer off the back of a good case? Why are you scumreading people for it?


Haze I'm going to say what I said to Palmar, you roleclaimed a blue role and I will do as you say until proven otherwise or we lynch a townie. So just tell me who to vote since time is getting short.
Failure is not an option
Kruppe the Eel
Profile Joined June 2016
164 Posts
July 21 2016 20:34 GMT
#929
Kruppe's vote will stay on traitor Skynx.
I am named Kruppe, sir. Kruppe the First.
Kruppe the Eel
Profile Joined June 2016
164 Posts
July 21 2016 20:35 GMT
#930
Kruppe only has 10 minutes until urgent business is at hand.
I am named Kruppe, sir. Kruppe the First.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2016 20:35 GMT
#931
On July 22 2016 05:30 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 05:25 Koshi wrote:
On July 22 2016 05:22 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 05:19 Koshi wrote:
On July 22 2016 05:12 Rels wrote:
prp is a OK lynch too. His main contribution this game was getting people to vote me for no reason. Alone voting "just to see what happens" is not scummy, but since he's done almost nothing else he could be scum.
His first half of his filter is useless.
His second half is just attacking lunatic but not scumreading him.
In between he votes me and stays on me to see what happens.

Not impossible he's a bad town. Still an alright lynch.

This is a very lazy and cheap summarize of somebody his filter.
Town is nothing with this.

prplhz is insane lynchbait in every game. He had a couple good posts this game so I don't see why you would want to lynch him over others.

Wrong. He was not "insane lynchbait" last game. And I remember someone last game saying he was more useless as scum than as town too.

The guy played 50 games on this site and got lynched in 45. Who the fuck cares what happened in your last game.

I don't even care about prplhz his alignment atm. I care about the fact that was another throwaway read you gave. Not a single read you have given this game had anything resembling thought process in it. It's all cheap and generic.

100% ignored. You are most likely mafia or can't be worked with.




Pretty sure town will either lynch a townread of mine or a null read anyway. It's incredible.

I am gone for 30 hours. It's useless.

Pls don't do this

I'm so tired btw I'm gona go bed with Kruppe vote. Don't have anything better at this point.

I am fine with either lynch atm. There is no real reason why I think Kruppe should be lynched and I don't want to shennanie to a new player.


There is a chance we are completely off atm but we will see tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 20:35 GMT
#932
On July 22 2016 05:34 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Kruppe's vote will stay on traitor Skynx.

Why ?
Kruppe the Eel
Profile Joined June 2016
164 Posts
July 21 2016 20:36 GMT
#933
On July 22 2016 05:35 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 05:30 Skynx wrote:
On July 22 2016 05:25 Koshi wrote:
On July 22 2016 05:22 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 05:19 Koshi wrote:
On July 22 2016 05:12 Rels wrote:
prp is a OK lynch too. His main contribution this game was getting people to vote me for no reason. Alone voting "just to see what happens" is not scummy, but since he's done almost nothing else he could be scum.
His first half of his filter is useless.
His second half is just attacking lunatic but not scumreading him.
In between he votes me and stays on me to see what happens.

Not impossible he's a bad town. Still an alright lynch.

This is a very lazy and cheap summarize of somebody his filter.
Town is nothing with this.

prplhz is insane lynchbait in every game. He had a couple good posts this game so I don't see why you would want to lynch him over others.

Wrong. He was not "insane lynchbait" last game. And I remember someone last game saying he was more useless as scum than as town too.

The guy played 50 games on this site and got lynched in 45. Who the fuck cares what happened in your last game.

I don't even care about prplhz his alignment atm. I care about the fact that was another throwaway read you gave. Not a single read you have given this game had anything resembling thought process in it. It's all cheap and generic.

100% ignored. You are most likely mafia or can't be worked with.




Pretty sure town will either lynch a townread of mine or a null read anyway. It's incredible.

I am gone for 30 hours. It's useless.

Pls don't do this

I'm so tired btw I'm gona go bed with Kruppe vote. Don't have anything better at this point.

I am fine with either lynch atm. There is no real reason why I think Kruppe should be lynched and I don't want to shennanie to a new player.


There is a chance we are completely off atm but we will see tomorrow.


Can Koshi not see the opportunistic eyes!? How everyone jumped at poor Kruppe as soon as most friendly Koshi mentioned his name?

A blind man indeed.
I am named Kruppe, sir. Kruppe the First.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2016 20:37 GMT
#934
On July 22 2016 05:34 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Kruppe's vote will stay on traitor Skynx.

0 reasoning?
I had a good night of sleep.
Kruppe the Eel
Profile Joined June 2016
164 Posts
July 21 2016 20:37 GMT
#935
On July 22 2016 05:35 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 05:34 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Kruppe's vote will stay on traitor Skynx.

Why ?


Because Kruppe feels a malicious aura radiate from him!
I am named Kruppe, sir. Kruppe the First.
Kruppe the Eel
Profile Joined June 2016
164 Posts
July 21 2016 20:37 GMT
#936
On July 22 2016 05:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 05:34 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Kruppe's vote will stay on traitor Skynx.

0 reasoning?


Kruppe has given reasoning on reads after friend Koshi asked. Alas, it is all for naught.
I am named Kruppe, sir. Kruppe the First.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 21 2016 20:37 GMT
#937
On July 22 2016 05:37 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 05:35 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 05:34 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Kruppe's vote will stay on traitor Skynx.

Why ?


Because Kruppe feels a malicious aura radiate from him!

Dude, you know that this isn't particularly helping.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 20:38 GMT
#938
On July 22 2016 05:37 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 05:35 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 05:34 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Kruppe's vote will stay on traitor Skynx.

Why ?


Because Kruppe feels a malicious aura radiate from him!

Motherfucker can you stop roleplaying for one fucking minute and clearly state WHY is "super townie" Skynx scum
Kruppe the Eel
Profile Joined June 2016
164 Posts
July 21 2016 20:38 GMT
#939
On July 22 2016 05:37 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 05:37 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
On July 22 2016 05:35 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 05:34 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Kruppe's vote will stay on traitor Skynx.

Why ?


Because Kruppe feels a malicious aura radiate from him!

Dude, you know that this isn't particularly helping.


Alas, it takes Kruppe quite a while to type everything out. Trust!
I am named Kruppe, sir. Kruppe the First.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 20:39 GMT
#940
On July 22 2016 01:56 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Both Skynx and EmperorChampion should know better! They have observed Kruppe's craftsmanship before! Yet they are firmly opposing Kruppe's party. Ludicrousness!

That is it ?
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1123
RotterdaM632
SteadfastSC296
TKL 229
Rex132
CosmosSc2 39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 632
SteadfastSC 296
TKL 229
Rex 132
ProTech48
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42141
Calm 2957
Shuttle 2458
Jaedong 1621
Horang2 817
actioN 572
Soma 508
Mini 449
Soulkey 444
Rush 391
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 347
Stork 345
ZerO 262
BeSt 244
Larva 230
Snow 187
Mong 131
firebathero 124
hero 115
Zeus 96
Mind 84
910 71
Free 64
Hyun 47
sorry 43
Shine 42
Sharp 42
Shinee 36
PianO 33
Pusan 32
JYJ 30
ToSsGirL 29
Aegong 25
Sexy 25
Bale 23
HiyA 22
Terrorterran 21
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Rock 12
Killer 12
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5476
Dendi1261
Counter-Strike
fl0m2242
Fnx 589
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King169
ChuDatz18
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko421
Other Games
singsing2229
hiko815
crisheroes508
B2W.Neo306
Liquid`RaSZi209
DeMusliM188
Khaldor188
Livibee183
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX147
dupreeh72
Trikslyr70
QueenE59
ZerO(Twitch)15
ceh90
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1400
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH231
• mYiSmile16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2112
• Jankos1586
• TFBlade593
• Noizen105
Other Games
• Shiphtur690
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 41m
The PondCast
19h 41m
INu's Battles
20h 41m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.