• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:41
CEST 11:41
KST 18:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8409 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 22 23 24 Next All
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 14:25 GMT
#261
On July 20 2016 23:19 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 21:41 Lunaticman wrote:
Well I think rels is blue based on his posts so far. One mafia usually goes active in the beginning but I dont really have any scum vibes yet.

There is probably a 50/50 red or green on both of you so far.

And what do you think about me so far?

I was ehh kind of uncertain on luna until he made this post. this is about the exact opposite of what a mafia would post if they were trying to blend in / sound town. scrubtell?
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 22:03 Koshi wrote:
I think Lunaticman has done everything a mafia does early game.

Ask a simple question about the setup:
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 20 2016 20:29 Lunaticman wrote:
Rels since no one else seems to be active right now maybe you could help me explain a bit about the roles.

"Mason and Parity Cop vs Godfather goon and roleblocker

cop and jailkeeper vs Godfather, strongarm and role blocker

Jailkeeper and vigilante vs Godfather, Goon, Strongarm"

I do not recognize the jailkeeper, strong arm and godfather.


Call somebody blue / bluehunted + is self-aware
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 20 2016 21:41 Lunaticman wrote:
Well I think rels is blue based on his posts so far. One mafia usually goes active in the beginning but I dont really have any scum vibes yet.

There is probably a 50/50 red or green on both of you so far.

And what do you think about me so far?


Do "serious" scumhunting on a matter that was put forward as a joke. Bit too hard-try
+ Show Spoiler +
On July 20 2016 20:17 Lunaticman wrote:
I was expecting emperorchampion to be very active in the beginning since I spectated the last game played (the one with hilary and trump). Maybe he changed his playstyle or maybe he simply asleep.

What do you think Rels?



And lastly it maybe seems like he is trusting people too much and tries to buddy them.






That all said I don't scumread you. It's just something I saw . Game is young.

ehh not sure what to make of this post. it's weird, but townies are weird too. idk, townreading koshi blindly seems to be working for me so far.



How can it be the exact opposite? I was answering a question I don't find it suspicious at all.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 14:27 GMT
#265
On July 20 2016 23:23 Skynx wrote:
Man Koshi might use his new behaviour to his advantage if he's scum If he's not calling anyone bad how we gona know he's town?


A change in behaviour when you have an established meta which has been called is only advantagous to change when you have a new role.

This should mean he is either blue or green? (since he was red last game?)
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 14:29 GMT
#269
On July 20 2016 23:20 emperorchampion wrote:
OK so two things I've been thinking about

1) with regards to this:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 22:31 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:20 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:13 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:08 emperorchampion wrote:
koshi I disagree with the set-up point: I think mafai wants to pm the mods or ask in QT versus discuss it in thread. Seems way too brazen to me

No. Mafia tends to do it in the thread because it is a post with a lot of words that puts them in the center of attention without any risk.

Do you see how he used way more words than needed?

Doesn't make him mafia. But I have seen mafia do it just like that.


Hmm there were a lot more words than necessary, but I don't agree with it not being risky. It just screams "hey these rolls are important to me", and I can't see a blue asking for clarification in thread ever.

I dunno, I guess on one hand to me it seems risky for mafia to post that in the thread, and on the other hand I think a vt just isn't really thinking about those things at the moment.


You are to cynical, I would have asked as either alignment because Im new

I left the "newbie out" when I made my post (literally deleted a sentence from my post before posting about "or he's just new so it could mean nothing"), since I was interested in seeing where he would go with it. Yes he's new, but at the same time he's also mentioned having obs'd a few games and I'm sure has read through all the guides and such. But at the same time it's lunatic's first game and he just wanted some clarification on things.

I have to equal and opposite thoughts about it: (a) townie just isn't thinking about these things right now (what the roles are, how they will affect things)---mafia leaning; and (b) mafia doesn't want to show that they're thinking about what the roles will do in the night---town leaning point. All this to say that it amounts as a null-point at the moment, but I will def return to thinking about this in the future as the game shapes up.


2) koshi has really backed off in many respects since palmar threw some shade on him/his post. Now there can be many reasons, and i don't really want to speculate too much on this atm so it's more of an observation.


I can follow your reasoning and I can honestly say its just a regular question, I like your reasoning though.

The 2 point is spot on, I don't know what it means though
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 14:32 GMT
#270
On July 20 2016 23:26 Tumblewood wrote:
actually no
luna's one post is not enough to balance out his previous posting. he's been posting but hardly playing all game. that definitely warrants a scumlean in my book. (this also applies to ec)
also if luna is scum I guess koshi isn't partners because why make a scum case and not go for the cred? shitty mafia move.


I have no idea how you are thinking, what do you mean hardly playing?

Koshi is not my partner although he does remind me of myself. I have him as townie atm.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 14:37 GMT
#273
On July 20 2016 23:34 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:28 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:26 Tumblewood wrote:
actually no
luna's one post is not enough to balance out his previous posting. he's been posting but hardly playing all game. that definitely warrants a scumlean in my book. (this also applies to ec)
also if luna is scum I guess koshi isn't partners because why make a scum case and not go for the cred? shitty mafia move.


Actually I've been playing the game a lot, so what's your scum lean based off of?

when I say "posting but not playing" I mean you and luna are making a lot of posts but hardly working toward solving the game.


That makes sense but I leave the solving to more qualified players this game. Maybe you can enlighten us with some quality information?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 14:38 GMT
#275
On July 20 2016 23:32 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:27 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:23 Skynx wrote:
Man Koshi might use his new behaviour to his advantage if he's scum If he's not calling anyone bad how we gona know he's town?


A change in behaviour when you have an established meta which has been called is only advantagous to change when you have a new role.

This should mean he is either blue or green? (since he was red last game?)

No. It should mean he can be happy with bad townies making stupid lynches but we can't instantly scumread him for that cuz he said he's gona be calm.


I still think the change in behaviour indicates he is a townie for now.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 14:41 GMT
#277
On July 20 2016 23:39 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:37 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:34 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:28 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:26 Tumblewood wrote:
actually no
luna's one post is not enough to balance out his previous posting. he's been posting but hardly playing all game. that definitely warrants a scumlean in my book. (this also applies to ec)
also if luna is scum I guess koshi isn't partners because why make a scum case and not go for the cred? shitty mafia move.


Actually I've been playing the game a lot, so what's your scum lean based off of?

when I say "posting but not playing" I mean you and luna are making a lot of posts but hardly working toward solving the game.


That makes sense but I leave the solving to more qualified players this game. Maybe you can enlighten us with some quality information?

What you're gona do in this game then?


I was being sarcastic, but apperantly it was undetectable.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 14:45 GMT
#282
On July 20 2016 23:43 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:37 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:34 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:28 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:26 Tumblewood wrote:
actually no
luna's one post is not enough to balance out his previous posting. he's been posting but hardly playing all game. that definitely warrants a scumlean in my book. (this also applies to ec)
also if luna is scum I guess koshi isn't partners because why make a scum case and not go for the cred? shitty mafia move.


Actually I've been playing the game a lot, so what's your scum lean based off of?

when I say "posting but not playing" I mean you and luna are making a lot of posts but hardly working toward solving the game.


That makes sense but I leave the solving to more qualified players this game. Maybe you can enlighten us with some quality information?

...
solving the game is a team effort man. everyone needs to work towards finding scum, mostly because it's easier to find scum when they're pretending to make reads. no enlightenment from me, just reads.


Yes but without information it's impossible to do it. I'd like to know what you think about the others players so far.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 14:48 GMT
#285
On July 20 2016 23:44 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:34 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:28 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:26 Tumblewood wrote:
actually no
luna's one post is not enough to balance out his previous posting. he's been posting but hardly playing all game. that definitely warrants a scumlean in my book. (this also applies to ec)
also if luna is scum I guess koshi isn't partners because why make a scum case and not go for the cred? shitty mafia move.


Actually I've been playing the game a lot, so what's your scum lean based off of?

when I say "posting but not playing" I mean you and luna are making a lot of posts but hardly working toward solving the game.


ok guess I'll just afk then

+ Show Spoiler +


But to be serious, this is such a weak point that makes me want to scum read you for making it, but I won't.

wifom question for everyone: Would tumble make this point to push me as mafia, when he made the same point in our game together as mafia? Or no connection?


I don't know but at least he is trying to get some information. it is a read only you can make.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 14:49 GMT
#287
On July 20 2016 23:44 Skynx wrote:
We got got. Funny how you did not spot me being sarcastic earlier tho.


Are you talking to me? youll have to qoute it because I dont remember.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 14:50 GMT
#289
On July 20 2016 23:45 Tumblewood wrote:
luna can you be less hard to figure out? look at some gumshoe games for info on how to make your alignment really obvious. it would help me out greatly thank you


What do you mean gumshoe games?

I have hinted many times to my alignment and it is not that hard to figure out. I think you and I are on different levels atm.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 14:51 GMT
#290
On July 20 2016 23:48 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:43 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:37 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:34 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:28 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:26 Tumblewood wrote:
actually no
luna's one post is not enough to balance out his previous posting. he's been posting but hardly playing all game. that definitely warrants a scumlean in my book. (this also applies to ec)
also if luna is scum I guess koshi isn't partners because why make a scum case and not go for the cred? shitty mafia move.


Actually I've been playing the game a lot, so what's your scum lean based off of?

when I say "posting but not playing" I mean you and luna are making a lot of posts but hardly working toward solving the game.


That makes sense but I leave the solving to more qualified players this game. Maybe you can enlighten us with some quality information?

...
solving the game is a team effort man. everyone needs to work towards finding scum, mostly because it's easier to find scum when they're pretending to make reads. no enlightenment from me, just reads.


Yes but without information it's impossible to do it. I'd like to know what you think about the others players so far.

players I have an opinion on:
you (scum lean but having doubts)
ec (scum lean)
koshi (association stuff with you)
I think I was screaming gracka but I don't remember why so it probably isn't important


I like that you follow your instict, it serves players well in the endagame. I think Gracka is the most suspicious out of them. He claimed mason pretty much with another player and I asked about it but he didnt respond.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 14:53 GMT
#293
On July 20 2016 23:50 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:49 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:44 Skynx wrote:
We got got. Funny how you did not spot me being sarcastic earlier tho.


Are you talking to me? youll have to qoute it because I dont remember.

Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:19 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:10 Skynx wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:08 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:52 Skynx wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:45 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:42 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:38 Koshi wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 22:24 Koshi wrote:
[quote]
If you were town, do you think you would be good reading skynx?

pretty hard question. I know.


Hmm I think in the 1 game that I obs'd I found him pretty town. I think he would have a difficult time making the kind of posts he usually makes if he is mafia. I honestly have no idea how it will pan out though since as mafia I never really put a lot of effort into "reading" people. It's a little different, I was trying to find out what people responded well to. Skynx is one of the players that I'm not really sure on, since he seems more to just do his own thing (other player is kush, who I have no idea since he never posts his thoughts lol).

Could you give me your full view on him near EoD? I have this genious play to let skynx and you read each other and follow those reads.

pls remember because I will forget it.


I'll forget also, so paging skynx: please remember!

Also you're in big trouble if we're both mafai. Or are you trying to get me to tell you if you should bus your teammate?

sekret taktiks

I have one tactic: bus emperor or die trying.


This is quite a serious undertaking, what are you basing this on?

I have my reasons.


Well even if we did manage to lynch him and he turns up green or blue it would probably lead towards a lynch on you. So I do not know if it is smart making a strong claim like that on a hunch on day one. Unless you know something we dont.



ok, you have to remember I have no idea about your inside jokes since I haven't played in any other game. That is why I tried to clarify it and you just kept going. But I totally missed it yes.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 15:42 GMT
#302
On July 21 2016 00:36 emperorchampion wrote:
OK new fun time activity question: favourite way to drink coffee?

I'll start, mine is black


Green tea
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 15:46 GMT
#303
On July 21 2016 00:41 emperorchampion wrote:
On the other hand, I want to town read you for having the balls to actually post something like that


You feel like a townie to me for sure, koshie too.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 16:02 GMT
#312
On July 21 2016 00:58 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
do i really have to read all this or is it all about coffee and tea and stuff?


I don't know if anyone picked up on it but I was hinting I was a townie. But maybe that is going to far on the deep end.

I'm still waiting to see what our american friends think about the game so far. I'd like some analysis from them!
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 16:14 GMT
#319
There is a worrying amount of silent players
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 16:25 GMT
#324
On July 21 2016 01:19 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 01:14 Lunaticman wrote:
There is a worrying amount of silent players

what do you mean by this?

who is silent and why is that worrying?


I just think the silent mafia is the hardest mafia to beat!

They will probably post when I am asleep. But we still need more "reads"
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 16:28 GMT
#325
On July 21 2016 01:18 prplhz wrote:
Koshi so far reminds me of this



we've only witnessed the first part so far though


Care to elaborate on this?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 20 2016 16:38 GMT
#327
On July 21 2016 01:35 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 01:25 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 01:19 prplhz wrote:
On July 21 2016 01:14 Lunaticman wrote:
There is a worrying amount of silent players

what do you mean by this?

who is silent and why is that worrying?


I just think the silent mafia is the hardest mafia to beat!

They will probably post when I am asleep. But we still need more "reads"

why do you think silent mafia are harder to beat?

what makes you think they will post when you're asleep when they're not posting now?


Because it turns into a guessing game, you should know this.

Because they might be on different time zones. Hence my earlier question to americans.
Failure is not an option
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2354
firebathero 2222
Bisu 614
Hyuk 408
BeSt 124
Larva 96
EffOrt 91
Killer 91
Sexy 90
Leta 89
[ Show more ]
Soma 84
Dewaltoss 81
ZerO 63
ToSsGirL 54
Light 45
soO 39
Yoon 35
Sharp 34
Aegong 29
Bale 22
Sacsri 19
Shinee 18
NaDa 15
sorry 15
Rush 14
Hm[arnc] 13
JulyZerg 12
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Fuzer 142
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1131
byalli815
kRYSTAL_24
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor962
crisheroes541
Other Games
gofns32083
singsing1534
olofmeister1016
ceh9662
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS55
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2346
League of Legends
• Stunt463
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 20m
OSC
12h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.