• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:42
CEST 11:42
KST 18:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8341 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 Next All
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 20:59 GMT
#2598
On July 27 2016 05:56 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2016 05:53 Lunaticman wrote:
It's kinda funny how everyone is displaying Master suppression techniques:

Without putting any effort into it this is Skynx and EC in a nutshell (I copy pasted this):

Making invisible[edit]
To silence or otherwise marginalize persons in opposition by ignoring them.

Examples:

Another speaker takes something you have said as if it was an idea of their own, or starts speaking despite it being your turn.
As it is your turn to speak, the other attendees start to talk to each other, browse through their papers, etc.
Ridicule[edit]
See also: Appeal to ridicule
In a manipulative way to portray the arguments of, or their opponents themselves, in a ridiculing fashion.

Example:

Another speaker laughs at your accent and compares you to a character in a humorous TV show (although you had something important to say).
When making an accusation of wrongdoing against someone, you are being told that you look cute when you're angry.
Withhold information[edit]
To exclude a person from the decision making process, or knowingly not forwarding information so as to make the person less able to make an informed choice.

Examples:

Your colleagues have a meeting that concerns you, without inviting you.
Decisions are made not in a conference where everyone is present, but at a dinner party later in the evening, where only some attendants have been invited.
Double bind[edit]
See also: Double bind
To punish or otherwise belittle the actions of a person, regardless of how they act.

Examples:

When you do your work tasks thoroughly, you receive complaints for being too slow. When you do them efficiently, you're critiqued for being sloppy.
Heap blame/put to shame[edit]
To embarrass someone, or to insinuate that they are themselves to blame for their position.

Example:

You inform your manager that you are being slandered, but are told it is your fault since you dress provocatively.


I'm actually a little hurt if you're actually lumping me in that category. I think I've been one of the more fairly spoken players this game, but I dunno.


I'm sorry only you can answer that question.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 21:00 GMT
#2599
On July 27 2016 05:59 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2016 05:56 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 27 2016 05:53 Lunaticman wrote:
It's kinda funny how everyone is displaying Master suppression techniques:

Without putting any effort into it this is Skynx and EC in a nutshell (I copy pasted this):

Making invisible[edit]
To silence or otherwise marginalize persons in opposition by ignoring them.

Examples:

Another speaker takes something you have said as if it was an idea of their own, or starts speaking despite it being your turn.
As it is your turn to speak, the other attendees start to talk to each other, browse through their papers, etc.
Ridicule[edit]
See also: Appeal to ridicule
In a manipulative way to portray the arguments of, or their opponents themselves, in a ridiculing fashion.

Example:

Another speaker laughs at your accent and compares you to a character in a humorous TV show (although you had something important to say).
When making an accusation of wrongdoing against someone, you are being told that you look cute when you're angry.
Withhold information[edit]
To exclude a person from the decision making process, or knowingly not forwarding information so as to make the person less able to make an informed choice.

Examples:

Your colleagues have a meeting that concerns you, without inviting you.
Decisions are made not in a conference where everyone is present, but at a dinner party later in the evening, where only some attendants have been invited.
Double bind[edit]
See also: Double bind
To punish or otherwise belittle the actions of a person, regardless of how they act.

Examples:

When you do your work tasks thoroughly, you receive complaints for being too slow. When you do them efficiently, you're critiqued for being sloppy.
Heap blame/put to shame[edit]
To embarrass someone, or to insinuate that they are themselves to blame for their position.

Example:

You inform your manager that you are being slandered, but are told it is your fault since you dress provocatively.


I'm actually a little hurt if you're actually lumping me in that category. I think I've been one of the more fairly spoken players this game, but I dunno.


I'm sorry only you can answer that question.


But hey tea is nice too talk about right!
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 21:02 GMT
#2602
The simple truth is that is far easier to ridicule someone or threaten them if you don't know what to answer. Skynx comment:

I don't know what to say to you without getting banned

Is like the perfect comment for that.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 21:04 GMT
#2603
On July 27 2016 06:02 emperorchampion wrote:
Or you think that I don't validate your arguments cause I think you are dressing provocatively??


To me it's obvious, I don't know why you sound suprised.

I think your gonna feel stupid if you kill me tbh.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 21:08 GMT
#2605
Also it is common to use those techniques in mafia so don't feel bad about it really.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 21:10 GMT
#2606
On July 27 2016 06:04 Grackaroni wrote:
I think I actually want to lynch DCW today. Lunatic has some posts that give me townie feels and DCW doesn't really have any mitigating factors at all. The most effort he put into this game in the last two days was when he made a case on me being scum for not knowing who the cop was and that came when he was on the verge of being lynched.


are you gonna carry town Grac? good for you!

I'm actually more inclined to lynch skynx but I'm not above being the better man and going for DC as I did day1.

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 21:21 GMT
#2610
On July 27 2016 06:17 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2016 22:46 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 24 2016 19:10 prplhz wrote:
i just wanna kill DCWasabi i counted 6 people saying he was a good lynch when we were discussing switching from Tumblewood

me
koshi
sicklucker
Lunaticman
Grackaroni
Kruppe the Eel

or something, i don't actually remember who it was, just that it was 6 people

then why didn't scum switch? to some guy who wasn't even defending himself?

because DCWasabi is scum

so can we please kill him


I am going through haze filter and I regret saying I could lynch him, he has had so many accurate reads this game but none of his lynch target have gone through (execpt tumble). I think we might exonorate him if DC turns mafia.

I think I'd much rather get DC than Skynx after reading this too.


Why can you not even consider the most scum read player in the game right now?


Wow your doing it again, last time I even metioned haze I was hassled because hes not been om my list all game. And now its the reverse.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 21:24 GMT
#2611
On July 27 2016 06:19 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2016 05:14 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 27 2016 05:07 emperorchampion wrote:
I guess you can go ahead and flame me if I'm wrong on them. We go skynx if lunatic flips green, then prpl


No way.

It's:

Skynx

DC/EC (if EC is not part of the cop check from koshi).

Probably dead tonight: Grac or Rels.

I think both SL and I are going to laugh if the town loses this.



Here you should ask yourself why SL so strongly thought that DCW was mafia.


I don't see your point?

SL was town, isn't that a great argument for getting DC?

Jesus christ it was the same with kruppe, I explained that in detail but people just ignored that. First you think he is mafia, then you want to use his reads!?!?

wow what is going on.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 21:29 GMT
#2614
On July 27 2016 06:27 emperorchampion wrote:
Why did you post that I was using his reads? Did you think that I was implying that I think DCW is mafia?


I was talking about Kruppe. And how Skynx was using that against me in regards to Haze.

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 21:30 GMT
#2616
On July 27 2016 06:25 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2016 06:24 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 27 2016 06:19 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 27 2016 05:14 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 27 2016 05:07 emperorchampion wrote:
I guess you can go ahead and flame me if I'm wrong on them. We go skynx if lunatic flips green, then prpl


No way.

It's:

Skynx

DC/EC (if EC is not part of the cop check from koshi).

Probably dead tonight: Grac or Rels.

I think both SL and I are going to laugh if the town loses this.



Here you should ask yourself why SL so strongly thought that DCW was mafia.


I don't see your point?

SL was town, isn't that a great argument for getting DC?

Jesus christ it was the same with kruppe, I explained that in detail but people just ignored that. First you think he is mafia, then you want to use his reads!?!?

wow what is going on.


Well a large part of the reason he thought that DCW was mafia was because of fake cop bread crumb from prpl


Well when it all came down to it, did we really have any good reasons for lynching anyone even Tumble?

No that was a lucky strike, and it might have been the same for DC. His posts are to perfect and far inbetween. It is truely a work of art compared to me.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 21:31 GMT
#2617
On July 27 2016 06:30 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2016 06:29 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 27 2016 06:27 emperorchampion wrote:
Why did you post that I was using his reads? Did you think that I was implying that I think DCW is mafia?


I was talking about Kruppe. And how Skynx was using that against me in regards to Haze.



So you also think that I am using SL reads now?


I don't know SL never once wanted to lynch me so I have no idea how you came up with that idea.

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 21:37 GMT
#2619
On July 27 2016 06:33 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2016 06:30 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 27 2016 06:25 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 27 2016 06:24 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 27 2016 06:19 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 27 2016 05:14 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 27 2016 05:07 emperorchampion wrote:
I guess you can go ahead and flame me if I'm wrong on them. We go skynx if lunatic flips green, then prpl


No way.

It's:

Skynx

DC/EC (if EC is not part of the cop check from koshi).

Probably dead tonight: Grac or Rels.

I think both SL and I are going to laugh if the town loses this.



Here you should ask yourself why SL so strongly thought that DCW was mafia.


I don't see your point?

SL was town, isn't that a great argument for getting DC?

Jesus christ it was the same with kruppe, I explained that in detail but people just ignored that. First you think he is mafia, then you want to use his reads!?!?

wow what is going on.


Well a large part of the reason he thought that DCW was mafia was because of fake cop bread crumb from prpl


Well when it all came down to it, did we really have any good reasons for lynching anyone even Tumble?

No that was a lucky strike, and it might have been the same for DC. His posts are to perfect and far inbetween. It is truely a work of art compared to me.


I personally had pretty good reasons for lynching tumble, it did feel pretty shaky at the time.

Anyhow, you don't find it at all suspicous that the guy who ended the day early was the same as the guy who was fake breadcrumbing.

And also did so against a person that was currently town reading him, and actually thought he was a blue role?

Why would a towny do that?



Well my point is that it doesn't matter what I say because I'm doomed either way. Im going to bed now see you tomorrow.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 27 2016 05:57 GMT
#2647
I think we should just lynch whom ever Grac decides on tbh. He should be the most towny player here and I am sick and tired of these split votes.

We should have killed DC yesterday. We can do Haze tomorrow but if he is mafia he's not the one we should go after first anyway.

It should be Skynx followed by:

DC/EC

or

DC

Skynx/EC works too.

And please answer this simple question. Does not one of you think it is wierd DC has not been lynched yet? Also I believe that there are 2 mafia on the Grac train. There only 2 players remaining alive is me and Skynx.

Also it is possible that the Tumble train was all town.

I have to reread day 2. I think we can solve in there. AFK Ill be back in a couple of hours.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 27 2016 09:19 GMT
#2653
How much time is left?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 27 2016 10:39 GMT
#2675
I can tell you right now, I would have fought for SL with tooth and nail. i didn't really get a chance. The correct lynch is DC yesterday.

Rels and Grac, I want you to specifically tell me if you think there was another mafia on the Grac train day 2. If you think there was Skynx should be lynched otherwise we should assume both me and skynx are town.

I mean DC is the only one outside the town lynches day 2.

It's just a risk not worth taking. And he only posts when his name is up. His lynches never take of.

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 27 2016 10:57 GMT
#2680
On July 27 2016 19:50 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2016 02:51 Koshi wrote:
ec and skynx

pff. it is possible I guess.

This is the only post that is a little weird with a EC green check. It is his last post. But remember that the day got hammered for this lynch, so it's possible this was just to hide his check better and he wanted to post something else before the deadline, only to be silenced by the hammer.


If we assume EC and Grac are the cop checks because I think that's logical and smart. Can we put them in green in the day votes too please?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 27 2016 11:00 GMT
#2683
DC just looks like mafia too me, look at day 2 and day 3 votes from DC with Grac and EC as townies.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 27 2016 11:06 GMT
#2687
On July 27 2016 20:03 Rels wrote:
Day recaps colored with flips

With D3 votecount fixed and Koshi's cop checks colored!

+ Show Spoiler [Day 1 final votecount] +

nnn_thekushmountains (6): Grackaroni, Palmar Grackaroni, Koshi, Palmar, sicklucker, Dcwasabi, prphlz
DCWasabi(3): Rels, Skynx, emperorchampion, Lunaticman
Rels (1): Prplhz, emperorchampion, Palmar, Lunaticma Tumblewood, prphlz
Kruppe the Eel(1): Koshi, Prplhz, Grackaroni, Skynx, sicklucker
sicklucker(1):: nnn_thekushmountains
Skynx(1): Kruppe the Eel, Palmar
emperorchampion (0): Lunaticman, Tumblewood
Palmar(0): Lunaticman
Lunaticman(0): Skynx


+ Show Spoiler [Day 2 final votecount] +

Tumblewood (6): Rels, Koshi, emperorchampion, Grackaroni, prplhz Kruppe the Eel, Grackaroni, Koshi, Koshi, prplhz, emperorchampion
Grackaroni(4): Tumblewood, sicklucker, Skynx, Lunaticman
Koshi (1): Skynx, DCwasabi
Skynx(0): Skynx
Lunaticman(0): Skynx
Rels (0): Tumblewood,sicklucker, DCWasabi, sicklucker
DCWasabi (0): prplhz, Koshi, Prplhz, Grackaroni, Koshi
sicklucker (0): Grackaroni


+ Show Spoiler [Day 3 final votecount] +

sicklucker (5): DCWasabi, Koshi, Rels, Grackaroni, prplhz
DCWasabi (2): prplhz, sicklucker, Koshi, Skynx
Lunaticman (0): Skynx, Grackaroni

Not voting (2): Lunaticman, emperorchampion


I dont think the mafia would vote on the same player day 1.

It's most likely DC/Skynx/Tumble or DC/Haze/Tumble using that logic.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 27 2016 11:09 GMT
#2689
Out of the players left I think: Haze and Rels are most townie.

Ohh look at that DC and Skynx have never voted on the same player. Interesting.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 27 2016 11:24 GMT
#2700
On July 27 2016 20:23 prplhz wrote:
eh just hammer me the reason not to hammer sicklucker was that he might have changed some people's opinions but that's not happening here

this game is boring me but i pretty much never join two at the same time and i wanna play onegu 2

i already gave my final reads


Yeah same but that's lame.
Failure is not an option
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4634
firebathero 2213
Bisu 710
Hyuk 425
BeSt 146
Leta 114
Larva 106
Sexy 105
EffOrt 90
Killer 88
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 81
Soma 78
ToSsGirL 60
ZerO 59
Light 49
Yoon 40
soO 39
Sharp 37
Aegong 28
Bale 24
Sacsri 22
Shinee 18
Rush 18
sorry 17
NaDa 15
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 9
Terrorterran 5
Pusan 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 145
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1013
byalli840
kRYSTAL_24
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor975
crisheroes589
Other Games
gofns36470
singsing1593
olofmeister1031
ceh9674
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2340
League of Legends
• Stunt401
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 19m
OSC
12h 19m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.