• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:39
CEST 16:39
KST 23:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9640 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 24 Next All
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 14:22 GMT
#2465
On July 26 2016 23:02 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2016 22:59 Lunaticman wrote:
I'm going t go through koshis filter a bit and see what he says:

#unvote
#vote DC


btw lunatic, who are you trying to convince with your dcw vote?


I just posted why, haze had a good argument.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 14:35 GMT
#2471
I'm just parking my vote, I'm cooking food afk.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 15:42 GMT
#2510
Fuck me I posted wrong again, I have to stop doing that.

On July 25 2016 21:21 Koshi wrote:
You can lynch sl, he can be red, easily, but my list is

prplhz
lunatic
dcw
sl
skynx


top is most mafia and if either dcw or sl flips mafia in the future the other one needs to be autolynch.


And the last thing Koshi koshi said was that it could be EC and skynx.

I think Skynx is trying to cash in on me before dying himself, there has to be at least one mafia on the grac train and there are only 2 players left from it.

The reason Rels and Grac probably isnt on that list is because he cop checked them. I am going to assume that this is his last will.

There is actually nothing else to say about this subject for once. It comes down to basic math.

And skynx the only thing you've been doing this entire game is calling me scum because I post honestly please stop it it is exhausting. It's harder to play as town ok

If you read Koshies filter he tried pushing me to see if I was mafia because it felt important. I think he realised I wasn't mafia so he let it go, you can see that he becomes more and more usure the more he thinks about it in his posts.

Also: There has to be at least one mafia in the Tumble train, I bet it is DC. I just can't bring myself to think EC/Haze is scummy atm.

Town:
Lunaticman

Probable town:
Rels Grac

50/50:
Haze
EC

Scummy:
DC

mafia:
Skynx
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 15:44 GMT
#2511
On July 27 2016 00:26 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2016 00:25 prplhz wrote:
On July 27 2016 00:23 Skynx wrote:
btw haze pls don't hammer yourself unless you are aiming for nominations in mafia awards.

town needs:

1) flips

2) less dumb posts

convince me not to hammer myself

Bolded should convince you to vote Lunatic.


And also compare our filters, I haven't seen you try to solve a single thing in this game that compares to my contribution. Jesus its like 5 pages of why I am scum and how nobody wants to listen to you.

If I ever had any town cred I'm cashing it in on you and I'm putting my faith in Grac, Rels.

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 16:23 GMT
#2515
On July 27 2016 01:01 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2016 00:42 Lunaticman wrote:
Fuck me I posted wrong again, I have to stop doing that.

On July 25 2016 21:21 Koshi wrote:
You can lynch sl, he can be red, easily, but my list is

prplhz
lunatic
dcw
sl
skynx


top is most mafia and if either dcw or sl flips mafia in the future the other one needs to be autolynch.


And the last thing Koshi koshi said was that it could be EC and skynx.

I think Skynx is trying to cash in on me before dying himself, there has to be at least one mafia on the grac train and there are only 2 players left from it.

The reason Rels and Grac probably isnt on that list is because he cop checked them. I am going to assume that this is his last will.

There is actually nothing else to say about this subject for once. It comes down to basic math.

And skynx the only thing you've been doing this entire game is calling me scum because I post honestly please stop it it is exhausting. It's harder to play as town ok

If you read Koshies filter he tried pushing me to see if I was mafia because it felt important. I think he realised I wasn't mafia so he let it go, you can see that he becomes more and more usure the more he thinks about it in his posts.

Also: There has to be at least one mafia in the Tumble train, I bet it is DC. I just can't bring myself to think EC/Haze is scummy atm.

Town:
Lunaticman

Probable town:
Rels Grac

50/50:
Haze
EC

Scummy:
DC

mafia:
Skynx

DCWasabi didn't vote for Tumblewood.


Really, I'll go recheck it then. If i am wrong about it I might have to rethink him.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 16:43 GMT
#2526
On July 27 2016 01:40 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 23:00 Koshi wrote:
On July 25 2016 22:55 Lunaticman wrote:
is there any particular reason why koshi and grac are playing like conjoined twins?

If 2 people play exactly the same over a long period and not in the endgame it is almost always that they are both town. Never are they both mafia. Sometimes it is a mafia riding in the ass of the townie. But that can be deducted.


Anyway. Can you do the % thing? Like this ↓

1) Prplhz 75%
2) DCWasabi 75%
3) Skynx 50%
4) Lunaticman 60%
5) emperorchampion 0%
6) Rels 25%
7) sicklucker 60%
8) Gracaroni 0%
12) Koshi

Maybe you are not mafia.

##unvote
##vote Prplhz

This might have been the breadcrumb. I think he was the only one who was absolutely certain EC couldn't be mafia, at the very least.


That leaves:

Rels, EC and Grac as the super townies I suppose?


Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 17:11 GMT
#2539
Koshi I recant my previous statement, you did post your town reads thank you.

So EC and Grac. (and rels I suppose) if you three just lynch everyone else. And it comes down too it Rels we should win.

Am I wrong in this assumption?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 18:08 GMT
#2550
On July 27 2016 02:53 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2016 00:42 Lunaticman wrote:
Fuck me I posted wrong again, I have to stop doing that.

On July 25 2016 21:21 Koshi wrote:
You can lynch sl, he can be red, easily, but my list is

prplhz
lunatic
dcw
sl
skynx


top is most mafia and if either dcw or sl flips mafia in the future the other one needs to be autolynch.


And the last thing Koshi koshi said was that it could be EC and skynx.

I think Skynx is trying to cash in on me before dying himself, there has to be at least one mafia on the grac train and there are only 2 players left from it.

The reason Rels and Grac probably isnt on that list is because he cop checked them. I am going to assume that this is his last will.

There is actually nothing else to say about this subject for once. It comes down to basic math.

And skynx the only thing you've been doing this entire game is calling me scum because I post honestly please stop it it is exhausting. It's harder to play as town ok

If you read Koshies filter he tried pushing me to see if I was mafia because it felt important. I think he realised I wasn't mafia so he let it go, you can see that he becomes more and more usure the more he thinks about it in his posts.

Also: There has to be at least one mafia in the Tumble train, I bet it is DC. I just can't bring myself to think EC/Haze is scummy atm.

Town:
Lunaticman

Probable town:
Rels Grac

50/50:
Haze
EC

Scummy:
DC

mafia:
Skynx

I made a semi case on you D1. Right now I can't find the words to ridicule your chances of being town without getting banned.
I analysed pretty much everyone in game at one point. Check that SL read of mine that you agreed, you are scum for doing the exact opposite of whats written there.

Just to point out since it popped into my mind, you've sheeped most of my scumreads including DC, Koshi, Grack. You also agreed on many pointers I've put out there, SL read being the most recent one. You are so ready to agree with me and the only reason you're scumreading me seems to be the fact that me and only me in this game have exposed you. Anytime I hard scumread you, you instantly scumread me back. Thats not how town works.



So you don't believe there was a mafia on the grac train besides tumble? I do and I wont take the chance that there was one.

Besides, this game is outside both our hands it's just a shame your going all in on a townie.

Also I think I never used your reads a single time tbh because you were scum reading me since day one remember and I know I'm town which makes you look suspicious too me. I think I've been pretty specific when I've been using other players information.

There really is no point in you or me talking anymore because the game is set between us anyway. I think it's just a mater in which order we should be lynched. I think I made a pretty good case against you and you believe you made a good case against me. I think the town should just decide who die first.

The question really is what happens after we both die in that situation.

I have no issues with a 1v1 trade but two greens in a row is really bad.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 19:35 GMT
#2554
Yes
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 20:14 GMT
#2568
On July 27 2016 05:07 emperorchampion wrote:
I guess you can go ahead and flame me if I'm wrong on them. We go skynx if lunatic flips green, then prpl


No way.

It's:

Skynx

DC/EC (if EC is not part of the cop check from koshi).

Probably dead tonight: Grac or Rels.

I think both SL and I are going to laugh if the town loses this.

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 20:16 GMT
#2570
I mean the last thing koshi said was that it could be, EC/Skynx.

The right lynch yesterday was DC. And haze you got that on your shoulders.

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 20:17 GMT
#2572
When I flip green just kill Skynx and then EC/DC that makes the most sense.

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 20:18 GMT
#2573
On July 27 2016 05:17 Skynx wrote:
Keep your eyes on the ball guys.

Luna into haze. Nothing changed.



Also for Grac:

If you believe him over me you are a fool.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 20:24 GMT
#2578
On July 27 2016 05:19 Skynx wrote:
How cute it is of you to mention Koshi.

Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 22:05 Koshi wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:56 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:53 Skynx wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:22 Koshi wrote:
And I am sure lunatic is mafia as well.

And I am 100% sure DCWasabi is town.

Can we go Lunatic today then? I have DC maf yiu have haze, we can sort that out later.


Why do you keep forcing me to post:

DC and haze are way better lynches than me, I'm suprised you can't see it.

Koshi and Skynx you are too try hard for your own good.


How did prplhz suddenly become a better lynch than you? This is the first time you spoke of him ever.



hehe I already mentioned that. this was when he pressured me, if you really want the context check his filter. After that he wasn't so sure anymore.

THE LAST THING he said before he died was that Skynx and EC was mafia. I'm sorry but your not getting away with that one. Just let the rest of the town read koshies filter I'm not worried about that.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 20:26 GMT
#2579
On July 27 2016 05:21 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2016 05:16 Lunaticman wrote:
I mean the last thing koshi said was that it could be, EC/Skynx.

The right lynch yesterday was DC. And haze you got that on your shoulders.


oh shut up

i pushed DCWasabi for 2 days with no luck while you pushes Koshi and Kruppe the Eel and i don't even know what else because i stopped reading your posts



Really?

Day 1 Votecount

Kruppe the Eel(1): Koshi, PrplhzGrackaroni, Skynx, Sicklucker
DCWasabi(3): Rels, Skynx, emperorchampion, Lunaticman
Rels (2): Prplhz, emperorchampion, Palmar, Lunaticma Tumblewood, prphlz
Skynx(1): Kruppe the Eel, Palmar
emperorchampion (1): [s]Lunaticman]/s], Tumblewood
Sicklucker(1):: nnn_thekushmountains
Palmar(0):: Lunaticman
Lunaticman(0): Skynx
nnn_thekushmountains (5): [Grackaroni, Palmar Grackaroni, koshi, palmar, sicklucker, Dcwasabi

Not voting (0):
Deadline is in 0m 0s on Friday, Jul 22 12:00am CEST (GMT+02:00)


Currently kush is set to be lynched with five votes. if anything is wrong please pm your local mod support
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 20:27 GMT
#2581
In hindsight I did pretty good for having half the town scum read me because I have no previous meta/ lots of activity.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 20:46 GMT
#2587
On July 27 2016 05:26 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2016 05:23 prplhz wrote:
On July 27 2016 05:14 emperorchampion wrote:
whoa, I just stumbled upon one more nail that I had forgotten about.

Early in the game prpl had some line of questioning on lunatic, and the end result was a town read. Which at the time I didn't find too odd due to lunatic being town read hard, but in retrospect I remember the conclusion being really weak.

i said i really wanted to scum read him for not making sense but i wasn't gonna lynch him d1 because he was a newbie with tons of activity


Hmm I just remember the conclusion being kinda odd, but just kinda leaving it at that. I guess in retrospect I shoulda brought it up, but at the time I was more concerned with making a strong town circle I think.


yeah good job with that.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 20:48 GMT
#2589
On July 27 2016 05:43 Grackaroni wrote:
Right now I think Rels/EC/Skynx/Prplhz all seem like town. I don't see where this idea that it must be teams of prplhz/Luna or DC/EC came from.


Well you better figure it out quick because your probably dying tonight.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 20:53 GMT
#2594
It's kinda funny how everyone is displaying Master suppression techniques:

Without putting any effort into it this is Skynx and EC in a nutshell (I copy pasted this):

Making invisible[edit]
To silence or otherwise marginalize persons in opposition by ignoring them.

Examples:

Another speaker takes something you have said as if it was an idea of their own, or starts speaking despite it being your turn.
As it is your turn to speak, the other attendees start to talk to each other, browse through their papers, etc.
Ridicule[edit]
See also: Appeal to ridicule
In a manipulative way to portray the arguments of, or their opponents themselves, in a ridiculing fashion.

Example:

Another speaker laughs at your accent and compares you to a character in a humorous TV show (although you had something important to say).
When making an accusation of wrongdoing against someone, you are being told that you look cute when you're angry.
Withhold information[edit]
To exclude a person from the decision making process, or knowingly not forwarding information so as to make the person less able to make an informed choice.

Examples:

Your colleagues have a meeting that concerns you, without inviting you.
Decisions are made not in a conference where everyone is present, but at a dinner party later in the evening, where only some attendants have been invited.
Double bind[edit]
See also: Double bind
To punish or otherwise belittle the actions of a person, regardless of how they act.

Examples:

When you do your work tasks thoroughly, you receive complaints for being too slow. When you do them efficiently, you're critiqued for being sloppy.
Heap blame/put to shame[edit]
To embarrass someone, or to insinuate that they are themselves to blame for their position.

Example:

You inform your manager that you are being slandered, but are told it is your fault since you dress provocatively.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 20:55 GMT
#2596
On July 27 2016 05:28 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2016 05:27 Lunaticman wrote:
In hindsight I did pretty good for having half the town scum read me because I have no previous meta/ lots of activity.


What do you mean by this?


I mean that everyone thinks I am the biggest mafia because I look like the biggest townie.

I knew this would happen I even said it in the beginning. But kudos for playing it out like a fiddle!
Failure is not an option
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1027
ComeBackTV 716
SteadfastSC603
TaKeTV 432
IndyStarCraft 136
Rex112
EnkiAlexander 68
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 603
IndyStarCraft 136
ProTech132
Rex 112
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 49424
Bisu 2147
Horang2 1284
EffOrt 952
Hyuk 608
Soma 606
BeSt 537
Mini 485
Light 431
Larva 300
[ Show more ]
Rush 238
ZerO 212
910 94
Mong 85
Leta 74
firebathero 64
Sea.KH 61
Pusan 57
Snow 51
ToSsGirL 39
Sexy 38
Mind 36
JYJ 29
Aegong 29
Yoon 25
Bale 22
Terrorterran 17
Shine 15
Trap 14
Rock 13
Noble 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7171
qojqva949
Counter-Strike
Fnx 761
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1501
Khaldor1087
Lowko523
Other Games
singsing2030
olofmeister1585
hiko1272
Beastyqt620
B2W.Neo409
Livibee198
Hui .181
Liquid`VortiX149
XaKoH 127
KnowMe94
ArmadaUGS90
djWHEAT77
Mew2King75
QueenE58
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 15
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 33
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3148
Other Games
• Shiphtur165
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 22m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 22m
Online Event
20h 22m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.