• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:31
CEST 12:31
KST 19:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8609 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 24 Next All
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 17:48 GMT
#2358
On July 26 2016 02:42 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2016 02:38 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 26 2016 02:33 Rels wrote:
These votecounts are missing the timing actually. It's hard to deduce anything without that.
I didn't realize both DC and Skynx wasted their votes, it's worth to check why.
EC's hammer is not alignment indicative as said before because his vote didn't matter, but he's pretty townie on his own.
We can see Tumble trying to save himself by switching off me and to Grac.
I thought it was going to be more insightful than that =X


If we assume EC is towny, Skynx is really scummy.

Do we think there are 2 mafia on the grac lynch?

If so there should be another mafia between Skynx and SL.

The only reason I'm holding a bit back on SL is because of kruppes statements. It is the same reason I'm trusting you rels.


Mafia usually spreads out so I would be surprised if 3 scum were on the Grac lynch. 2 is very possible.
What did Kruppe say about SL ?


I'll have to reread his filter but i'm pretty sure he said rels is town if tumble is mafia.

and he said lunaticman and SL also are town.

I cant remember which players were in his initial "envelops" though.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 17:51 GMT
#2360
On July 26 2016 02:46 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2016 02:44 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 26 2016 02:35 prplhz wrote:
On July 26 2016 02:18 Lunaticman wrote:
He would have had the chance to check 2 people right?

Tumblewood n1 whoknows n2

role blocked both times so it didn't even matter


So he assumed tumble was mafia based on being roleblocked?

How did the mafia know kruppe was the jailkeeper?

I mean was there an obvious post somewhere that he was jailkeeper day1?


I don't know, lets ask this guy.

Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 06:01 Lunaticman wrote:
I'm going DC then, I wont lynch a roleclaimer day1.



Yes I know he did that, I was just thinking their might be something else in his cryptic posts.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 18:04 GMT
#2366
On July 26 2016 03:00 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 23:00 Koshi wrote:
On July 25 2016 22:55 Lunaticman wrote:
is there any particular reason why koshi and grac are playing like conjoined twins?

If 2 people play exactly the same over a long period and not in the endgame it is almost always that they are both town. Never are they both mafia. Sometimes it is a mafia riding in the ass of the townie. But that can be deducted.


Anyway. Can you do the % thing? Like this ↓

1) Prplhz 75%
2) DCWasabi 75%
3) Skynx 50%
4) Lunaticman 60%
5) emperorchampion 0%
6) Rels 25%
7) sicklucker 60%
8) Gracaroni 0%
12) Koshi

Maybe you are not mafia.

##unvote
##vote Prplhz

Here's where I'm at right now.
1) Prplhz 10%
2) DCWasabi 30%
3) Skynx 20%
4) Lunaticman 40%
5) emperorchampion 15%
6) Rels 0%
7) sicklucker 85%
8) Gracaroni 0%
12) Koshi 0%

I believe I have followed the correct percent procedure! It's actually kind of weird I ended up having to lower my percentages quite a bit just to get to 200%

Switching back to SL now that Koshi has come around. If SL does not flip mafia then DCW moves up ahead of Lunatic on the percentages.



Tbh is would be more clever in my opinion to do SL and then Skynx. If you assume there was 2 mafia on the grac train.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 18:57 GMT
#2373
On July 26 2016 03:50 Skynx wrote:
Bah I can't do this all filters are way too long xcept DCW.

I convinced myself emperor and SL are very unlikely mafia for a variety of reasons. More than anything tho, there is no way I'm lynching them over DCW. Luna nearly everyone is agreeing on, I dunno why we don't lynch him. I'm not lynching prplhz.

1st DCW, 2nd Luna.


I'm sorry but try to give us your arguments, nothing your saying is making sense to me atm.

How is SL town?

How am I mafia? (that wasn't already explained)
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 19:34 GMT
#2384
On July 26 2016 04:13 Skynx wrote:
Sicklucker i just too natural to play mafia. At no point he gave me an impression that he was under pressure or anything. You see what I mean? Like "ahwell if i get mislynched too bad w/e".

I was exactly the same D2, tunnelling Koshi. This is a town mentality, scum always think twice before posting. "Can what I just posted be interpreted as scum?" He doesn't post this way, very open about what he thinks about certain people.

All these combined, I don't think he's mafia.


Yes I agree on that.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 08:19 GMT
#2389
please dont mod kill me: can I post now?

And also I don't understand that post by Race.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 08:20 GMT
#2391
On July 26 2016 17:20 Rels wrote:
Can we get a fucking real flip because I have no fucking idea what Koshi was.


+1
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 08:22 GMT
#2393
Also:

There is one mafia between Koshi/Skyx.

I will not accept any other lynch than Koshi followed by Skynx unless blue claim until one of them flips red.

NEXT UP:

is DC/GRAC in that order. Town win gg no re.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 08:23 GMT
#2394
On July 26 2016 17:22 Rels wrote:
On the other hand.
prp. Please explain your hammer ASAP. There is a fucking reason as to why hammer is bad and it was stated over and over since the game start.


The mafia was behind that hammer and stupid townies.

I think the last 2 mafia are in on that hammer.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 08:35 GMT
#2399
On July 26 2016 17:28 Skynx wrote:
Luna, you're my only lynch today. I've never seen anyone more scummy. You are literally denying any logic with your posting. None of what you say is in relation with other.
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2016 17:22 Lunaticman wrote:
Also:

There is one mafia between Koshi/Skyx.

I will not accept any other lynch than Koshi followed by Skynx unless blue claim until one of them flips red.

NEXT UP:

is DC/GRAC in that order. Town win gg no re.

Show nested quote +
On July 26 2016 17:23 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 26 2016 17:22 Rels wrote:
On the other hand.
prp. Please explain your hammer ASAP. There is a fucking reason as to why hammer is bad and it was stated over and over since the game start.


The mafia was behind that hammer and stupid townies.

I think the last 2 mafia are in on that hammer.

Yeah you agree with me SL is town right? nice one bro.


I have never lynched a townie unlike some other people here. FFS they hammered so fast I missed it and almost got modkilled. You don't find any of those players more suspicious.

There was 2 mafia on the Grac train.

The only players left alive on that train are Koshi Skynx and Lunaticman

SL and I made a mistake going for that lynch. But both Skynx and Koshi has been shading me ever since that time. I know what you were trying to oust me and get away with it.

Koshi>Skynx and if I'm wrong you can kill me after in spite.

I am 100% at least one of them is mafia.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 08:36 GMT
#2401
Well I still don't understand if Koshi is dead or not tbh.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 08:42 GMT
#2403
On July 26 2016 17:39 Skynx wrote:
You're all already so bad Lunatic/DCW survived yesterday. I give up all hope if we lynch someone else today.


If koshi is dead and flipped town, we'r doing Skynx > DC.

If Koshi flipped red we are going to spare Skyx and do DC.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 08:50 GMT
#2405
On July 26 2016 17:48 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2016 17:39 Skynx wrote:
You're all already so bad Lunatic/DCW survived yesterday. I give up all hope if we lynch someone else today.

We have time. First I want to hear how prp explains that hammer. Second I wanna know if Koshi really died and what he flipped.


ok I can agree with that.

Maybe it was a vigi shot? but didn't mafia kill someone then? I'm confused.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 13:09 GMT
#2435
On July 26 2016 21:44 emperorchampion wrote:
I'm sure koshi lays out the argument a lot better than I did in a few posts.

Also looking back at it, that fake cop claim bullshit with the red name. I'm sure that's what set koshi on to him, damn koshi should have claimed in retrospect, probably would have if prpl hadn't hammered


If we lose it is koshis fault, the only reason he probably didn't claim was because I told him to do it? kappa.

If he cleared maybe DC/Grac for example we would have won this easy.

There is only one person dying today Skynx. he was on the grac train and on ALL OTHER TOWNiES.



#Vote Skynx


Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 13:10 GMT
#2436
On July 26 2016 21:43 Skynx wrote:
Kruppe also scrumread SL and me in that list so not a great reference.


Kruppe said SL was town and me aswell.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 13:22 GMT
#2438
On July 26 2016 22:15 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2016 22:09 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 26 2016 21:44 emperorchampion wrote:
I'm sure koshi lays out the argument a lot better than I did in a few posts.

Also looking back at it, that fake cop claim bullshit with the red name. I'm sure that's what set koshi on to him, damn koshi should have claimed in retrospect, probably would have if prpl hadn't hammered


If we lose it is koshis fault, the only reason he probably didn't claim was because I told him to do it? kappa.

If he cleared maybe DC/Grac for example we would have won this easy.

There is only one person dying today Skynx. he was on the grac train and on ALL OTHER TOWNiES.



#Vote Skynx




It was likely due to who he checked, but there is no use in speculating I think. Def not koshi's fault, I was super blind yesterday, not really thinking about anything too clearly. Also there is a chance he was going to claim, but never had a chance due to day ending early.

I do agree with you that skynx could be mafia.


I'm telling you if koshi claimed, at least he could have lead the town. I'm positive the hammer on SL wouldn't have happend then.

Everyone who voted on the Grac lynch is dead expect me and Skynx. If he is not mafia I will be fucking amazed.

Why wouldn't at least one mafia try to save him and swing the vote. if Tumble had survived they would have been in a really good position. Because it would not have been certain he would get lynched again. Look at Grels and DC, they are "town" now because they didn't get lynched.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 13:31 GMT
#2439
ops posted in the wrong thread again sorry:

sicklucker (5): DCWasabi, Koshi, Rels, Grackaroni, PurpleHaze
DCWasabi (2): prplhz, Sicklucker, Koshi
Lunaticman (1): Skynx, Grackaroni

Not voting (2): Lunaticman, emperorchampion

Ok, let's see here. If there were not two mafia on the grac train (well played mafia) there has to be 2 on the SL train. I mean that hammer was so fast I almost got modkilled.

By that reasoning Skynx and me are town.

That leaves us 4 names to choose from:
DC, Rels, Haze

Out of these three names I would have no problem doing Haze>DC>Grac>Rels

Both Skynx and Grac are too "towny" just like SL it doesn't feel right.

Haze also did do these strange cop claims and that hammer was over the top.

I can be convinced to do:

Skynx or Haze.

I have to check who was on Koshi list.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 13:46 GMT
#2447
On July 24 2016 19:10 prplhz wrote:
i just wanna kill DCWasabi i counted 6 people saying he was a good lynch when we were discussing switching from Tumblewood

me
koshi
sicklucker
Lunaticman
Grackaroni
Kruppe the Eel

or something, i don't actually remember who it was, just that it was 6 people

then why didn't scum switch? to some guy who wasn't even defending himself?

because DCWasabi is scum

so can we please kill him


I am going through haze filter and I regret saying I could lynch him, he has had so many accurate reads this game but none of his lynch target have gone through (execpt tumble). I think we might exonorate him if DC turns mafia.

I think I'd much rather get DC than Skynx after reading this too.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 13:59 GMT
#2457
I'm going t go through koshis filter a bit and see what he says:

#unvote
#vote DC
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 14:09 GMT
#2461
On July 25 2016 20:47 Koshi wrote:
What is sl his angle as mafia to spare dcw? There was a legit chance that DCW was going to get momentum if there is no mafia within Koshi/prplhz.

Yet every mafia refused to go to that lynch?


And don't tell me dcw is mafia because he is town.




Mafia wanted to kill Grack. There are at least 2 mafia on Grack. Tumble + lunatic.
There is a chance that the third mafia is on Grack as well (skynx or sl) but I am townreading skynx pretty heavily now. And sl a bit.


I believe prplhz was the mafia that tried to make the DCW wagon happen with me. And both Tumble and Luna didn't want to be third and waited till there was more town on the wagon to swap.


Here is a good argument for why haze is mafia... Koshi is a bit all over the place but he said DC was town like several times so I guess that moves him down in the rankings sigh.

could it be Skynx/Haze? Skynx/DC? fuck it either way i think everyone on the grac train should die. Followed by DC

Skynx
Haze/DC

#Unvote
#Vote Skynx
Failure is not an option
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 47
Lowko20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29496
firebathero 2353
Bisu 735
Hyuk 627
Horang2 437
Larva 229
BeSt 212
EffOrt 134
Light 112
Leta 105
[ Show more ]
Soma 105
Mini 104
Rush 78
ZerO 64
Killer 62
Barracks 59
Sexy 52
Pusan 51
soO 48
ToSsGirL 45
Yoon 36
Sharp 35
Aegong 31
Shinee 30
NaDa 26
sorry 23
Sacsri 21
Mind 20
Bale 20
Hm[arnc] 16
JulyZerg 13
Noble 12
zelot 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Fuzer 175
XaKoH 146
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1225
byalli954
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1059
crisheroes837
Other Games
gofns38399
singsing1781
olofmeister1060
B2W.Neo115
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS41
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream214
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH54
• StrangeGG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 30m
OSC
11h 30m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 30m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.