• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:36
CEST 09:36
KST 16:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10259 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 144

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 Next
Race Bannon
Profile Blog Joined February 2016
689 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-30 16:27:17
July 28 2016 17:34 GMT
#2861
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KqEaAHqYkig Original Message From Tumblewood: dear god
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 28 2016 17:41 GMT
#2862
On July 29 2016 02:25 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2016 01:49 Koshi wrote:
I don't know why prplhz killed himself because I don't read games I am not in anymore put I hope I didn't put too much pressure on him D3. I just didn't know where to look.


This was so bad, I just don't know like that really decided a lot in this game.

Also why didn't you claim when I asked you too do it?

So I could maybe get a check off? It was wishful thinking but claiming blue with nothing to show for seems pointless.

I had nothing. I was RB'ed and had a towncheck on Palmar..
I had a good night of sleep.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 28 2016 17:56 GMT
#2863
On July 29 2016 02:41 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2016 02:25 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 29 2016 01:49 Koshi wrote:
I don't know why prplhz killed himself because I don't read games I am not in anymore put I hope I didn't put too much pressure on him D3. I just didn't know where to look.


This was so bad, I just don't know like that really decided a lot in this game.

Also why didn't you claim when I asked you too do it?

So I could maybe get a check off? It was wishful thinking but claiming blue with nothing to show for seems pointless.

I had nothing. I was RB'ed and had a towncheck on Palmar..


God yeah I didn't even entertain that possibility, I'm sorry you really did try well. That Grac man!

I bought him with hook line and sinker.
Failure is not an option
Race Bannon
Profile Blog Joined February 2016
689 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-30 16:28:08
July 28 2016 17:58 GMT
#2864
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KqEaAHqYkig Original Message From Tumblewood: dear god
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 28 2016 18:01 GMT
#2865
Also Skynx just to make it clear. I'm sorry if i offended you in any way. I understand you think I played bad, but we have a difference in opinion, sometimes that happens.

Also I think I owe EC an apology too, I'm sorry if I offended you!
Failure is not an option
Race Bannon
Profile Blog Joined February 2016
689 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-30 16:28:31
July 28 2016 18:02 GMT
#2866
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KqEaAHqYkig Original Message From Tumblewood: dear god
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 28 2016 18:34 GMT
#2867
On July 29 2016 03:01 Lunaticman wrote:
Also Skynx just to make it clear. I'm sorry if i offended you in any way. I understand you think I played bad, but we have a difference in opinion, sometimes that happens.

Also I think I owe EC an apology too, I'm sorry if I offended you!

We all played god awful. I was just way too triggered this game because of that and i do eveything 10 times worse when triggered.
Big up, you showed heart, happy there is no bad blood. Look at the last guy i tunneled he's just gone forever
Maybe i should tunnel less hmmm
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 28 2016 18:50 GMT
#2868
On July 29 2016 03:34 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2016 03:01 Lunaticman wrote:
Also Skynx just to make it clear. I'm sorry if i offended you in any way. I understand you think I played bad, but we have a difference in opinion, sometimes that happens.

Also I think I owe EC an apology too, I'm sorry if I offended you!

We all played god awful. I was just way too triggered this game because of that and i do eveything 10 times worse when triggered.
Big up, you showed heart, happy there is no bad blood. Look at the last guy i tunneled he's just gone forever
Maybe i should tunnel less hmmm


Yeah tunnelling was an issue for me too this game haha

It's no biggy, shit gets said and you have no idea how to take it since it could have a purpose or it could just be nothing, since you have no idea if they are maf or not. In any case I have a pretty thick skin these a days so it's nbd
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 28 2016 18:55 GMT
#2869
Man what happens is that my mind focusses all the energy to actually genuinely convince someone is mafia after it fits the general mafia criteria that is there. After that they are pretty much hopeless cuz the mind is just reminding itself that even if i back down reasonably they can still be mafia and im making a huge mistake cuz they fit the mafia criteria earlier on.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 28 2016 18:57 GMT
#2870
i was getting lynched d2 anyway doesn't matter where my vote was

Skynx was ready to hammer
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 28 2016 19:01 GMT
#2871
On July 29 2016 03:57 prplhz wrote:
i was getting lynched d2 anyway doesn't matter where my vote was

Skynx was ready to hammer

I wasn't thinking at all. It was so obv
All mislynches were so avoidable lol
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 28 2016 19:06 GMT
#2872
I also agree with Rels that Race Bannon shouldn't host any longer. You can troll to some degree as a player but not like this as a host.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Race Bannon
Profile Blog Joined February 2016
689 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-30 16:28:59
July 28 2016 19:08 GMT
#2873
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KqEaAHqYkig Original Message From Tumblewood: dear god
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 28 2016 19:14 GMT
#2874
also wp scum
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 28 2016 19:17 GMT
#2875
gg
rels and especially grack especially played very good games. I feel that the team play in this game was very good, and we did a great job of getting good mislynches off. town overall needed to reconsider how to evaluate people and stop getting at each other's throats; in the scum qt we were marveling at how easy town made the game by tunneling on each other.
all of the hammer votes were pretty dumb, most of all the LyLo one because it was clear that one wrong vote from town would lose the game.
luna, DC, ec definitely need some more games under your belts; each of you tended to evaluate people at a very superficial level, which can be faked more easily by scum (see: grack, rels) and should consider what really separates town from scum.
I had fun because my partners won the game for me, again kudos to rels and grack.
wow this is some great analysis
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 28 2016 19:18 GMT
#2876
On July 29 2016 04:06 prplhz wrote:
I also agree with Rels that Race Bannon shouldn't host any longer. You can troll to some degree as a player but not like this as a host.

thirded
also rb can you please stop sending me pms I just delete them when I see them now.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 28 2016 19:25 GMT
#2877
On July 29 2016 00:34 disformation wrote:
Always lynch Rels in Lylo/Mylo. Just sayin'.

I did this once and it didn't work, I think rels is broken.
good times for all
Race Bannon
Profile Blog Joined February 2016
689 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-30 16:29:27
July 28 2016 19:27 GMT
#2878
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KqEaAHqYkig Original Message From Tumblewood: dear god
Race Bannon
Profile Blog Joined February 2016
689 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-30 16:29:51
July 28 2016 19:36 GMT
#2879
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KqEaAHqYkig Original Message From Tumblewood: dear god
Race Bannon
Profile Blog Joined February 2016
689 Posts
July 28 2016 19:38 GMT
#2880
jk, you were awesome. Man of the match Kruppe.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KqEaAHqYkig Original Message From Tumblewood: dear god
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1008
ggaemo 482
Stork 335
Leta 250
Larva 218
PianO 110
Hyuk 34
ZergMaN 27
yabsab 21
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
League of Legends
JimRising 428
Reynor98
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King214
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor823
Other Games
summit1g9906
C9.Mang0261
Sick184
PiGStarcraft159
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick549
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream166
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2302
League of Legends
• Lourlo1148
• Stunt537
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
2h 24m
Online Event
3h 24m
FEL
8h 24m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 24m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.