• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:14
CEST 22:14
KST 05:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9378 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 24 Next All
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 15:54 GMT
#1521
Well isnt it strange we are almost auto lynching tumble?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 16:08 GMT
#1532
Well if tumble was town, it would have been easy for the mafia to auto lynch him among the remaining votes. So that intself speaks a lot for tumble.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 16:10 GMT
#1534
I just want to hear from all the players before I vote, this is an important choice.

Ops posted in wrong thread.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 16:15 GMT
#1539
On July 24 2016 01:12 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 00:59 Koshi wrote:
Nobody here should be voting tumble unless they believe he is mafia. I 100% believe he is mafia because he stopped talking to me when the 5th vote came in. Basically doing damage control.

He can go.

this isn't fucking damage control, I was actually gone + Show Spoiler +
I COME AND GO AS I PLEASE THANK YOU VERY MUCH

like guys the entire scumteam is on me and you're wondering whether this wagon is shaping up nicely?


but which one is the biggest success lynch in your opinion?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 16:20 GMT
#1542
On July 24 2016 00:56 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 00:54 Lunaticman wrote:
Well isnt it strange we are almost auto lynching tumble?

Dude. Play mafia and don't do this.

The entire day you are asking to look at tumble and Koshi. 1 is mafia. You give 0 reasons but you "organize town".

Now that we are lynching one out of Koshi/Tumble

You say: "Let's not lynch Koshi or Tumble because they try hard"

And again. You give no reasons.



...


...


...

Come on.


I was actually trying to meta because to me it feels like that the mafia has been using my filter as their basis for manipulating the town. What I wanted to do with pushing Tumble and Koshi so hard was to see if a wagon would form fast and easily. This would be a big indicator for that as I mentioned. The mafia has just been sowing seeds of distrust and waiting for a train to start on a townie before stopping the manipulation.

It is a basic mafia strategy in my opinion. I think we need to switch from tumble. If anyone thinks I am wrong in this assumption please enlighten me.

SL is a good target, why didnt he join the train while he had the oppertunity? maybe he just missed that it was forming. But he is suspicious.

brb
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 16:41 GMT
#1545
On July 24 2016 01:22 Tumblewood wrote:
luna I have no idea how you got to that conclusion but I'll take it


well if I explained what I was trying to do before it did it, it would not have had any effect correct?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 16:43 GMT
#1546
And haze is pretty scummy for just dropping by and voting tumble like that.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 16:47 GMT
#1547
And where is Kruppe, since he is the only blue role we have he should at least say what he thinks before we lynch someone.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 17:09 GMT
#1552
On July 24 2016 02:06 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 01:04 prplhz wrote:
@emperorchampion Why is DCWasabi town?


It's mostly a tone based read at the moment. I think he could easily be mafia though.


EC, what do you think is the correct lynch atm?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 17:32 GMT
#1555
On July 24 2016 02:22 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 01:47 Lunaticman wrote:
And where is Kruppe, since he is the only blue role we have he should at least say what he thinks before we lynch someone.

but you think he's scum you crazy person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was going to save this but I think he is town I just wanted to see if someone would CC.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 18:17 GMT
#1558
On July 24 2016 02:37 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 02:32 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 24 2016 02:22 prplhz wrote:
On July 24 2016 01:47 Lunaticman wrote:
And where is Kruppe, since he is the only blue role we have he should at least say what he thinks before we lynch someone.

but you think he's scum you crazy person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was going to save this but I think he is town I just wanted to see if someone would CC.

JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL


I'm not a dictator, I mean this should more like a direct democracy, I'm kinda waiting for kruppe.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 18:44 GMT
#1559
On July 24 2016 03:17 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 02:37 prplhz wrote:
On July 24 2016 02:32 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 24 2016 02:22 prplhz wrote:
On July 24 2016 01:47 Lunaticman wrote:
And where is Kruppe, since he is the only blue role we have he should at least say what he thinks before we lynch someone.

but you think he's scum you crazy person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was going to save this but I think he is town I just wanted to see if someone would CC.

JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL


I'm not a dictator, I mean this should more like a direct democracy, I'm kinda waiting for kruppe.


btw you have very little to say also.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 19:02 GMT
#1560
I mean the deadline is in 2 hours, this fees like an afk lynch.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 20:10 GMT
#1593
SL, the thing I don't like about your play so far is the bussing, it set of so many flags for me.

But I am pretty sure tumble will flip town, and there should be 2 mafia on tumble if he is town. I think they though they would get away with an instant lynch lead by me. I just wanted to root them out.

If we just assume then that EC, Kruppe and lunaticman are town. We also assume Tumble is town because I feel that he has been trying to solve the game and not setting of any alarms. By the same token we assume Koshi is town Who is left?


1) Prplhz
2) DCWasabi
3) Skynx
6) Rels
7) sicklucker
8) Gracaroni

Among these players I feel Haze, Skynx and sicklurker has at least tried to contribute to the town.

that leaves:

8) Gracaroni
6) Rels
2) DCWasabi
3) Skynx

Out of these it is a lot harder to determine, but I feel that here is where we should lynch for now.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 20:19 GMT
#1603
On July 24 2016 05:14 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 05:10 Lunaticman wrote:
SL, the thing I don't like about your play so far is the bussing, it set of so many flags for me.

But I am pretty sure tumble will flip town, and there should be 2 mafia on tumble if he is town. I think they though they would get away with an instant lynch lead by me. I just wanted to root them out.

If we just assume then that EC, Kruppe and lunaticman are town. We also assume Tumble is town because I feel that he has been trying to solve the game and not setting of any alarms. By the same token we assume Koshi is town Who is left?


1) Prplhz
2) DCWasabi
3) Skynx
6) Rels
7) sicklucker
8) Gracaroni

Among these players I feel Haze, Skynx and sicklurker has at least tried to contribute to the town.

that leaves:

8) Gracaroni
6) Rels
2) DCWasabi
3) Skynx

Out of these it is a lot harder to determine, but I feel that here is where we should lynch for now.



lol? how did I bus. I have to be mafia to bus. I dont even bus as mafia except if its tumbleweed with one away from a hammer


well that is why I cleared you.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 20:22 GMT
#1607
On July 24 2016 05:21 sicklucker wrote:
lunatic you seem like a sensible dude...

you know its 6 votes to hammer and end the day. currently there is 5..

Why would I as mafia be defending the fucking guy with 5? especially when everyones saying im his replacement. answer me that. Tumbles town im town. The mafia is running the show


I KNOW, thats why I made the trap.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 20:23 GMT
#1610
I think we should do one of these three:

8) Gracaroni
6) Rels
2) DCWasabi

Can you agree on one of them?

I wish the role player would at least give us a name to work of.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 20:27 GMT
#1618
On July 24 2016 05:25 Tumblewood wrote:
PoE:
probable
rels

possible
koshi
grack
sl
dcw

long shot
skynx


I cant believe we didnt do rels day1...

the thing is I think it feels like both koshi and sl are towny, but I mean we cant be sure. This lynch has to be a mafia and I think there are 2 mafia on the tumble lynch.

So it is either Rels or Grack then. Haze feels towny too.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 20:31 GMT
#1622
Tbh, I would have liked kruppe the maniac to go online before I vote. but I guess it is rels then. god damn it.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 20:32 GMT
#1623
Well both rels and DC are kinda afk.
Failure is not an option
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O103
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason98
Railgan 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16413
Mini 369
Dewaltoss 170
Hyuk 129
ggaemo 110
ZZZero.O 103
firebathero 102
Terrorterran 18
Dota 2
febbydoto34
League of Legends
Doublelift2099
Counter-Strike
Fnx 887
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5015
Liquid`Hasu898
crisheroes878
Other Games
summit1g5270
FrodaN2749
fl0m1004
Beastyqt856
mouzStarbuck314
KnowMe299
ArmadaUGS131
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1191
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 94
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 46
• 80smullet 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 10276
Other Games
• imaqtpie830
• Shiphtur263
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 46m
INu's Battles
15h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 46m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.