• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:42
CEST 02:42
KST 09:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8458 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 124

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 145 Next
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 14:09 GMT
#2461
On July 25 2016 20:47 Koshi wrote:
What is sl his angle as mafia to spare dcw? There was a legit chance that DCW was going to get momentum if there is no mafia within Koshi/prplhz.

Yet every mafia refused to go to that lynch?


And don't tell me dcw is mafia because he is town.




Mafia wanted to kill Grack. There are at least 2 mafia on Grack. Tumble + lunatic.
There is a chance that the third mafia is on Grack as well (skynx or sl) but I am townreading skynx pretty heavily now. And sl a bit.


I believe prplhz was the mafia that tried to make the DCW wagon happen with me. And both Tumble and Luna didn't want to be third and waited till there was more town on the wagon to swap.


Here is a good argument for why haze is mafia... Koshi is a bit all over the place but he said DC was town like several times so I guess that moves him down in the rankings sigh.

could it be Skynx/Haze? Skynx/DC? fuck it either way i think everyone on the grac train should die. Followed by DC

Skynx
Haze/DC

#Unvote
#Vote Skynx
Failure is not an option
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 26 2016 14:11 GMT
#2462
On July 26 2016 23:09 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 20:47 Koshi wrote:
What is sl his angle as mafia to spare dcw? There was a legit chance that DCW was going to get momentum if there is no mafia within Koshi/prplhz.

Yet every mafia refused to go to that lynch?


And don't tell me dcw is mafia because he is town.




Mafia wanted to kill Grack. There are at least 2 mafia on Grack. Tumble + lunatic.
There is a chance that the third mafia is on Grack as well (skynx or sl) but I am townreading skynx pretty heavily now. And sl a bit.


I believe prplhz was the mafia that tried to make the DCW wagon happen with me. And both Tumble and Luna didn't want to be third and waited till there was more town on the wagon to swap.


Here is a good argument for why haze is mafia... Koshi is a bit all over the place but he said DC was town like several times so I guess that moves him down in the rankings sigh.

could it be Skynx/Haze? Skynx/DC? fuck it either way i think everyone on the grac train should die. Followed by DC

Skynx
Haze/DC

#Unvote
#Vote Skynx

Good thing you're confirming yourself bit by bit with every single post.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 26 2016 14:15 GMT
#2463
Well here's some statistics for you.
Votes so far:
Skynx: Kruppe, Grack, Lunatic
Rels: DCW, Tumble, SL
Lunatic: DCW, Grack, none
DCW: kush, Koshi, SL
emperor: DCW, Tumble, none
haze: Rels, Tumble, SL
Grack: kush, Tumble, SL

100% voting on mislynches: Grack, DCW
50% voting on mislynches: Rels, haze
0% voting on mislynches: Skynx, Lunatic, emperor
Lyncing scum: Rels, Grack, haze

This is a good indication that DCW is misled town, as koshi was suggesting.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 26 2016 14:20 GMT
#2464
My apologies for confusion this morning.

Have also updated player list with deaths/flips.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 14:22 GMT
#2465
On July 26 2016 23:02 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2016 22:59 Lunaticman wrote:
I'm going t go through koshis filter a bit and see what he says:

#unvote
#vote DC


btw lunatic, who are you trying to convince with your dcw vote?


I just posted why, haze had a good argument.
Failure is not an option
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 26 2016 14:22 GMT
#2466
Coloring vote counts turns out to be way harder to do than I ever knew, so I'm just going to go with a summary.

Day 1:
I moved the lynch from Kruppe to Kush. A bunch of townies followed me on to Kush (Koshi, Palmar, SL.)

Rels was pushing for a DCW lynch instead. Lunatic and EC followed him onto DCW. DCW voted Kush because that was the alternative to himself. Prplhz voted Kush. Tumble left his vote on Rels instead of moving on Kush or DCW.

I don't think Kush was an absolute lock on day 1 and Rels can be pretty convincing, so there was some risk of DCW being lynched on day 1. I doubt that anyone expressed a strong enough town read on Kush that they would have to struggle to justify voting for Kush in a pinch, and they wouldn't stand out for being on the Kush lynch. Thus if mafia DCW was up for lynch day 1, I don't think his teammate is likely to be Lunatic or EC.

Day 2:
I think we all remember what happened here.

Lynch starts out between Tumblewood and Rels. Rels doesn't look like it's going to get a lot of traction. SL comes into the thread and is the biggest defender of TW. Prplhz makes a case on DCW. DCW doesn't gain traction, and a last second wagon forms on me from TW/SL/Skynx/Lunatic. DCW leaves his vote on Koshi. EC and Prplhz both move off of TW and come back on to save me at the end of the day. Rels vote was on TW all day since he wasn't here.

Day 3:

DCW/Koshi/Rels/me/Prplhz kill SL.

Emperorchampion also expresses interest in lynching SL.

Skynx comes out quite townie here at the end of day 3 trying to defend town!SL while me/Koshi/Rels are already on the wagon. I think mafia would probably just keep their mouth shut and hope that SL gets lynched. Koshi probably voted half the players in the game yesterday so there must have been some fear that SL would save himself at the last minute and the lynch would move on to one of them.

On July 26 2016 04:08 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2016 03:57 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 26 2016 03:50 Skynx wrote:
Bah I can't do this all filters are way too long xcept DCW.

I convinced myself emperor and SL are very unlikely mafia for a variety of reasons. More than anything tho, there is no way I'm lynching them over DCW. Luna nearly everyone is agreeing on, I dunno why we don't lynch him. I'm not lynching prplhz.

1st DCW, 2nd Luna.


I'm sorry but try to give us your arguments, nothing your saying is making sense to me atm.

How is SL town?

How am I mafia? (that wasn't already explained)

Without quoting,

Tone of your reads sound forced to me. They are too based on others opinions, your reasonings behind them, if there are any, are very very surjective. Like "if this is true, then this this and this", you're analytical in your own way but I feel like its not trying to solve the game in any way.
You sheep me too much, you sheep Koshi too much. In essence I don't think you have your own opinions on anyone.
This is a very safe way of playing scum.

SL on the other hand feels quite the opposite. He hasn't posted nearly as much and not all of them are constructive posts but the way he posts is all genuine. He always states his opinions, right or wrong. He has mostly been wrong this game thats why he's getting scumread imo. I think I would have been in exact same position had I not been so agressive. I just think he's town this way.


Lunatic also kind of agreed about SL but he switches his reads every post.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 26 2016 14:28 GMT
#2467
this is leading nowhere town needs more flips so i will hammer myself if i get the chance
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 26 2016 14:31 GMT
#2468
there is literally no way Lunaticman is scum
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 26 2016 14:31 GMT
#2469
Grackaroni quoted Palmar on why, it was apparent d1 and it's just become more and more apparent as we play
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 26 2016 14:33 GMT
#2470
i still have no idea why we're not killing DCWasabi except for him being wrong

sicklucker said that maybe DCWasabi is just not comfortable bussing in his first scum game which could absolutely be the case
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 14:35 GMT
#2471
I'm just parking my vote, I'm cooking food afk.
Failure is not an option
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 26 2016 14:39 GMT
#2472
On July 26 2016 21:50 emperorchampion wrote:
I mean I don't know how much more clear it could be, if town never hammers, then if anyone hammers we just assume they are mafia. Town never has reason to hammer.

Hammering doesn't make Prplhz mafia. Townies do all sorts of things that aren't ideal for town.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 26 2016 15:10 GMT
#2473
On July 26 2016 23:33 prplhz wrote:
i still have no idea why we're not killing DCWasabi except for him being wrong

sicklucker said that maybe DCWasabi is just not comfortable bussing in his first scum game which could absolutely be the case

See, Koshi is prolly shouting this in obs qt right now:

DCW being clueless town is one thing. Luna being totally misleading on every post, not trying to make sense and doing everything wrong all at the same time is another. Scum has to find a way of looking townie while being wrong and misleading. Lunatic has done it this game by having a 4312315 page filter and you guys are all buying it unbelievable.

Since you're here, why hammer?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 26 2016 15:13 GMT
#2474
Thinking about it on my walk here, I'm completely convinced that the team is lunaticman/prplhz.

I can't believe that I didn't piece together that koshi was cop yesterday, especially when he was posting about everybody needing to do the reads thing, since I had the exact same thought at the end of day 2 that we all need to post reads in order to hide our cop in the future since silent nights. His day 1 check was grack (really good check btw lol), and I was probably his day 2 check (likely due to the last minute vote). I know his day 1 check was grack because after grack posted about only towny people voting for tumble (great post btw), koshi switched there as well. He put 2 people as 0% mafia on his last list, grack and I. I am writing this part first to convince you that I'm town and not trying to deceive you at all in this. We should treat both grack and I confirmed town here.



The day 1 stuff with lunatic and tumble makes complete sense where tumble made his push on me and then lunatic was like "oh yeah I'm convinced", then "oh yeah he's town, but I'm still voting for him to put pressure", and tumble didn't call him out on it either (note: I didn't verify that tumble didn't call him out, but I'm pretty certain). Like if lunatic was town, that's sooo many good town points for jumping onto lunatic for some stupid posting. And there is no reason not too IF he is town, since a lynch is a lynch. One other thing, lunatic and tumble both do not seem like the type that would be likely to bus teammates. Other evidence is the "trap" stuff lunatic was posting about at the end of day 2, which was I guess just complete non-sense.

Like start reading from here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/511784-who-needs-72-hours-anyway?user=Koshi&page=12

Another thing I came across was the stuff from Kruppe, which I'll repost here:
On July 24 2016 06:33 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Kruppe the Eel(1): Koshi, Prplhz, Grackaroni, Skynx, Sicklucker

On July 24 2016 06:33 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
My wagon was all town?

More evidence against prpl here.

On July 25 2016 17:49 Koshi wrote:
prplhz is mafia.

And for all the insane fucking things Lunatic has done. I think he never ever once said anything about prplhz.


I am sure it is those 2. ggwpnore.
Fuck I can't believe it. Mafia can't hide forever I guess.




It honestly clicked like a puzzle or something on my walk here, I'm sure there is more evidence on prpl, but I'm totally convinced it's them at this point.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 26 2016 15:13 GMT
#2475
Hey town,

Damn SL was one of us.

I told you that prplz wasn't cop.
I told you there was no red check on me.

Prplz with the hammer before cop can claim (if he had info).

My last big post I said it was SL +1 or Luna +1 and that prpl+1 would be scary.

Well I think it very well is Prpl/Luna after all. But, I wan't to start with Prpl.

## Vote Prpl.



"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 26 2016 15:14 GMT
#2476
On July 27 2016 00:13 emperorchampion wrote:
Thinking about it on my walk here, I'm completely convinced that the team is lunaticman/prplhz.

I can't believe that I didn't piece together that koshi was cop yesterday, especially when he was posting about everybody needing to do the reads thing, since I had the exact same thought at the end of day 2 that we all need to post reads in order to hide our cop in the future since silent nights. His day 1 check was grack (really good check btw lol), and I was probably his day 2 check (likely due to the last minute vote). I know his day 1 check was grack because after grack posted about only towny people voting for tumble (great post btw), koshi switched there as well. He put 2 people as 0% mafia on his last list, grack and I. I am writing this part first to convince you that I'm town and not trying to deceive you at all in this. We should treat both grack and I confirmed town here.



The day 1 stuff with lunatic and tumble makes complete sense where tumble made his push on me and then lunatic was like "oh yeah I'm convinced", then "oh yeah he's town, but I'm still voting for him to put pressure", and tumble didn't call him out on it either (note: I didn't verify that tumble didn't call him out, but I'm pretty certain). Like if lunatic was town, that's sooo many good town points for jumping onto lunatic for some stupid posting. And there is no reason not too IF he is town, since a lynch is a lynch. One other thing, lunatic and tumble both do not seem like the type that would be likely to bus teammates. Other evidence is the "trap" stuff lunatic was posting about at the end of day 2, which was I guess just complete non-sense.

Like start reading from here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/511784-who-needs-72-hours-anyway?user=Koshi&page=12

Another thing I came across was the stuff from Kruppe, which I'll repost here:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 06:33 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Kruppe the Eel(1): Koshi, Prplhz, Grackaroni, Skynx, Sicklucker

Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 06:33 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
My wagon was all town?

More evidence against prpl here.

Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 17:49 Koshi wrote:
prplhz is mafia.

And for all the insane fucking things Lunatic has done. I think he never ever once said anything about prplhz.


I am sure it is those 2. ggwpnore.
Fuck I can't believe it. Mafia can't hide forever I guess.




It honestly clicked like a puzzle or something on my walk here, I'm sure there is more evidence on prpl, but I'm totally convinced it's them at this point.


jynx, u owe me a coke
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 26 2016 15:14 GMT
#2477
good emp, its important we stay together on this one. Lunatic 1st.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 26 2016 15:15 GMT
#2478
EC and Skynx you have a history of reading each other well right?
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 26 2016 15:16 GMT
#2479
On July 27 2016 00:15 Grackaroni wrote:
EC and Skynx you have a history of reading each other well right?

I'm willing to take blame on myself if emperor ends up being scum yes. He's scumgame is out there, this isn't one.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 26 2016 15:17 GMT
#2480
On July 27 2016 00:15 Grackaroni wrote:
EC and Skynx you have a history of reading each other well right?


Well more so skynx, since I've always been mafia lol
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 464
Bale 32
League of Legends
Doublelift4360
Other Games
summit1g9426
JimRising 517
ViBE245
Livibee192
KnowMe165
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick671
BasetradeTV195
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1279
• Shiphtur569
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 18m
Patches Events
14h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 18m
OSC
22h 18m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.