• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:43
CEST 05:43
KST 12:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10074 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 122

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 145 Next
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 26 2016 12:19 GMT
#2421
well let's do the sensible thing and vote prpl
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 26 2016 12:22 GMT
#2422
@skynx: you think lunatic over prpl? He didn't vote yesterday, I would be completely shocked if there wasn't at least 1 mafia on the sl lynch.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 26 2016 12:27 GMT
#2423
On July 26 2016 21:22 emperorchampion wrote:
@skynx: you think lunatic over prpl? He didn't vote yesterday, I would be completely shocked if there wasn't at least 1 mafia on the sl lynch.

dcw
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 26 2016 12:37 GMT
#2424
Well. haze's hammer was so scummy. But as a policy I'm not gona vote anyone else today. Them both should have got lynched long ago. Luna is one of main reasons confusion in the game reached hazardous levels, DC on the other hand did absolutely nothing all game. They just have to die, they are mafia.

Haze is maybe scum but idc. Other people including me made mistakes this game, we can lynch him at lylo.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 26 2016 12:39 GMT
#2425
On July 26 2016 21:27 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2016 21:22 emperorchampion wrote:
@skynx: you think lunatic over prpl? He didn't vote yesterday, I would be completely shocked if there wasn't at least 1 mafia on the sl lynch.

dcw


Dude really?

On July 24 2016 06:18 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
This is Kruppe's list of traitors:
- Tumblewood
- DCWasabi
- emperorchampion/skynx

Either Kruppe is completely wrong or wrong on at most 1 person.

Let us kill Tumblewood, friends!


On July 24 2016 06:33 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Kruppe the Eel(1): Koshi, Prplhz, Grackaroni, Skynx, Sicklucker

On July 24 2016 06:33 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
My wagon was all town?


On July 25 2016 21:21 Koshi wrote:
You can lynch sl, he can be red, easily, but my list is

prplhz
lunatic
dcw
sl
skynx


top is most mafia and if either dcw or sl flips mafia in the future the other one needs to be autolynch.


This was the most brief sampling from 2 confirmed towns (I was mostly looking for evidence that they didn't think it was dcw actually).

Also Palmar didn't think that DC was mafia either.

Look at the votes, the dude has been the final vote on 2 townies.

Look at his post before he hammered "oh sorry for doing this thing is wrong LOL"
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 26 2016 12:40 GMT
#2426
I guess the 1st kruppe post kinda points to DC, but like 2 final votes on town members. Like if we let him walk, then mafia can just hammer whenever anyways if we're never gonna do shit about it.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 26 2016 12:43 GMT
#2427
Kruppe also scrumread SL and me in that list so not a great reference.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 26 2016 12:44 GMT
#2428
I'm sure koshi lays out the argument a lot better than I did in a few posts.

Also looking back at it, that fake cop claim bullshit with the red name. I'm sure that's what set koshi on to him, damn koshi should have claimed in retrospect, probably would have if prpl hadn't hammered
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 26 2016 12:45 GMT
#2429
On July 26 2016 21:43 Skynx wrote:
Kruppe also scrumread SL and me in that list so not a great reference.


yeah actually that 1st post is with reference to nothing lol, I dunno why I copied it.

What I found tho was the bit about "only towns on my wagon?".
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 26 2016 12:47 GMT
#2430
dcw could be mafia also, not saying he isn't. But c'mon prpl, at this point...
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 26 2016 12:50 GMT
#2431
I mean I don't know how much more clear it could be, if town never hammers, then if anyone hammers we just assume they are mafia. Town never has reason to hammer.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 26 2016 12:52 GMT
#2432
btw: gg sicklucker, sorry I didn't trust you

gg koshi, good town stuff
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 26 2016 13:05 GMT
#2433
can anybody explain the "prplhz is scum" narrative
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 26 2016 13:07 GMT
#2434
nah don't bother
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 13:09 GMT
#2435
On July 26 2016 21:44 emperorchampion wrote:
I'm sure koshi lays out the argument a lot better than I did in a few posts.

Also looking back at it, that fake cop claim bullshit with the red name. I'm sure that's what set koshi on to him, damn koshi should have claimed in retrospect, probably would have if prpl hadn't hammered


If we lose it is koshis fault, the only reason he probably didn't claim was because I told him to do it? kappa.

If he cleared maybe DC/Grac for example we would have won this easy.

There is only one person dying today Skynx. he was on the grac train and on ALL OTHER TOWNiES.



#Vote Skynx


Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 13:10 GMT
#2436
On July 26 2016 21:43 Skynx wrote:
Kruppe also scrumread SL and me in that list so not a great reference.


Kruppe said SL was town and me aswell.
Failure is not an option
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 26 2016 13:15 GMT
#2437
On July 26 2016 22:09 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2016 21:44 emperorchampion wrote:
I'm sure koshi lays out the argument a lot better than I did in a few posts.

Also looking back at it, that fake cop claim bullshit with the red name. I'm sure that's what set koshi on to him, damn koshi should have claimed in retrospect, probably would have if prpl hadn't hammered


If we lose it is koshis fault, the only reason he probably didn't claim was because I told him to do it? kappa.

If he cleared maybe DC/Grac for example we would have won this easy.

There is only one person dying today Skynx. he was on the grac train and on ALL OTHER TOWNiES.



#Vote Skynx




It was likely due to who he checked, but there is no use in speculating I think. Def not koshi's fault, I was super blind yesterday, not really thinking about anything too clearly. Also there is a chance he was going to claim, but never had a chance due to day ending early.

I do agree with you that skynx could be mafia.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 13:22 GMT
#2438
On July 26 2016 22:15 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2016 22:09 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 26 2016 21:44 emperorchampion wrote:
I'm sure koshi lays out the argument a lot better than I did in a few posts.

Also looking back at it, that fake cop claim bullshit with the red name. I'm sure that's what set koshi on to him, damn koshi should have claimed in retrospect, probably would have if prpl hadn't hammered


If we lose it is koshis fault, the only reason he probably didn't claim was because I told him to do it? kappa.

If he cleared maybe DC/Grac for example we would have won this easy.

There is only one person dying today Skynx. he was on the grac train and on ALL OTHER TOWNiES.



#Vote Skynx




It was likely due to who he checked, but there is no use in speculating I think. Def not koshi's fault, I was super blind yesterday, not really thinking about anything too clearly. Also there is a chance he was going to claim, but never had a chance due to day ending early.

I do agree with you that skynx could be mafia.


I'm telling you if koshi claimed, at least he could have lead the town. I'm positive the hammer on SL wouldn't have happend then.

Everyone who voted on the Grac lynch is dead expect me and Skynx. If he is not mafia I will be fucking amazed.

Why wouldn't at least one mafia try to save him and swing the vote. if Tumble had survived they would have been in a really good position. Because it would not have been certain he would get lynched again. Look at Grels and DC, they are "town" now because they didn't get lynched.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 26 2016 13:31 GMT
#2439
ops posted in the wrong thread again sorry:

sicklucker (5): DCWasabi, Koshi, Rels, Grackaroni, PurpleHaze
DCWasabi (2): prplhz, Sicklucker, Koshi
Lunaticman (1): Skynx, Grackaroni

Not voting (2): Lunaticman, emperorchampion

Ok, let's see here. If there were not two mafia on the grac train (well played mafia) there has to be 2 on the SL train. I mean that hammer was so fast I almost got modkilled.

By that reasoning Skynx and me are town.

That leaves us 4 names to choose from:
DC, Rels, Haze

Out of these three names I would have no problem doing Haze>DC>Grac>Rels

Both Skynx and Grac are too "towny" just like SL it doesn't feel right.

Haze also did do these strange cop claims and that hammer was over the top.

I can be convinced to do:

Skynx or Haze.

I have to check who was on Koshi list.
Failure is not an option
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 26 2016 13:33 GMT
#2440
On July 26 2016 22:22 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2016 22:15 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 26 2016 22:09 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 26 2016 21:44 emperorchampion wrote:
I'm sure koshi lays out the argument a lot better than I did in a few posts.

Also looking back at it, that fake cop claim bullshit with the red name. I'm sure that's what set koshi on to him, damn koshi should have claimed in retrospect, probably would have if prpl hadn't hammered


If we lose it is koshis fault, the only reason he probably didn't claim was because I told him to do it? kappa.

If he cleared maybe DC/Grac for example we would have won this easy.

There is only one person dying today Skynx. he was on the grac train and on ALL OTHER TOWNiES.



#Vote Skynx




It was likely due to who he checked, but there is no use in speculating I think. Def not koshi's fault, I was super blind yesterday, not really thinking about anything too clearly. Also there is a chance he was going to claim, but never had a chance due to day ending early.

I do agree with you that skynx could be mafia.


I'm telling you if koshi claimed, at least he could have lead the town. I'm positive the hammer on SL wouldn't have happend then.

Everyone who voted on the Grac lynch is dead expect me and Skynx. If he is not mafia I will be fucking amazed.

Why wouldn't at least one mafia try to save him and swing the vote. if Tumble had survived they would have been in a really good position. Because it would not have been certain he would get lynched again. Look at Grels and DC, they are "town" now because they didn't get lynched.

If's/would've count in this post: 7
Anything but clear direction. I'm not moving, town has sucked enough this game. Lynch me and end this misery if you want. Luna doesn't deserve this win as mafia but you guys are worse.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings56
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 169
PiLiPiLi 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3544
ViBE136
Bale 29
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
Counter-Strike
taco 585
Other Games
summit1g7057
JimRising 590
WinterStarcraft471
C9.Mang0281
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1015
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP115
• davetesta29
• practicex 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1120
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 17m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 17m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 17m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.