• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:14
CEST 22:14
KST 05:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9330 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 24 Next All
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 21:48 GMT
#1394
On July 23 2016 06:29 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 03:44 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Heh I'm slow. I'm still making my way through the start of the current day. And I'm refreshing this page all the time too.


I want the lynch today to be someone of these three:

10) Tumblewood
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi

I am positive there is at least one scum among them.

It feels like Skynx and Koshie are town. I had Tumble down as town too. Kruppe is an enigma too me.

I don't have time to do any deep analysis for until tomorrow though.


Why do you want to lynch a blue?
Why do you want to lynch koshi, who you think is town?


Well is he? I'm just positive he could still be mafia.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 21:50 GMT
#1397
On July 23 2016 06:48 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 06:29 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:44 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Heh I'm slow. I'm still making my way through the start of the current day. And I'm refreshing this page all the time too.


I want the lynch today to be someone of these three:

10) Tumblewood
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi

I am positive there is at least one scum among them.

It feels like Skynx and Koshie are town. I had Tumble down as town too. Kruppe is an enigma too me.

I don't have time to do any deep analysis for until tomorrow though.


Why do you want to lynch a blue?
Why do you want to lynch koshi, who you think is town?


Well is he? I'm just positive he could still be mafia.


Also DC is quite suspect but not part of my top 3.

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 21:53 GMT
#1399
On July 23 2016 06:50 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 06:48 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:29 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:44 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Heh I'm slow. I'm still making my way through the start of the current day. And I'm refreshing this page all the time too.


I want the lynch today to be someone of these three:

10) Tumblewood
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi

I am positive there is at least one scum among them.

It feels like Skynx and Koshie are town. I had Tumble down as town too. Kruppe is an enigma too me.

I don't have time to do any deep analysis for until tomorrow though.


Why do you want to lynch a blue?
Why do you want to lynch koshi, who you think is town?


Well is he? I'm just positive he could still be mafia.

If you are the Jailer. Please claim. It is the correct play. Otherwise Kruppe is 100% confirmed.


I am not that blue role, I just feel like can we be sure he is the jailer for 100%? There is no confirmation right when he uses his role? So how can we know unless someone claims it.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 21:57 GMT
#1405
On July 23 2016 06:54 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 06:53 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:50 Koshi wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:48 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:29 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:44 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Heh I'm slow. I'm still making my way through the start of the current day. And I'm refreshing this page all the time too.


I want the lynch today to be someone of these three:

10) Tumblewood
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi

I am positive there is at least one scum among them.

It feels like Skynx and Koshie are town. I had Tumble down as town too. Kruppe is an enigma too me.

I don't have time to do any deep analysis for until tomorrow though.


Why do you want to lynch a blue?
Why do you want to lynch koshi, who you think is town?


Well is he? I'm just positive he could still be mafia.

If you are the Jailer. Please claim. It is the correct play. Otherwise Kruppe is 100% confirmed.


I am not that blue role, I just feel like can we be sure he is the jailer for 100%? There is no confirmation right when he uses his role? So how can we know unless someone claims it.

Aha!

Because townie will never lie about being the jailer to escape a lynch. So if he is lying he must be scum. And the real blues would know that he was lying and they would CC (counter claim) to expose him and make him lynched.

Since that didn't happen, we assume he is town unless something happens.


Yes but he only did it after knowing he was going to get lynched right? isn't that the ultimate mafia move? I don't think I would do that even if I was the jailer. I would just claim a blue role MAYBE.

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 21:59 GMT
#1408
On July 23 2016 06:57 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 06:54 prplhz wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:53 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:50 Koshi wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:48 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:29 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:44 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 03:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Heh I'm slow. I'm still making my way through the start of the current day. And I'm refreshing this page all the time too.


I want the lynch today to be someone of these three:

10) Tumblewood
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi

I am positive there is at least one scum among them.

It feels like Skynx and Koshie are town. I had Tumble down as town too. Kruppe is an enigma too me.

I don't have time to do any deep analysis for until tomorrow though.


Why do you want to lynch a blue?
Why do you want to lynch koshi, who you think is town?


Well is he? I'm just positive he could still be mafia.

If you are the Jailer. Please claim. It is the correct play. Otherwise Kruppe is 100% confirmed.


I am not that blue role, I just feel like can we be sure he is the jailer for 100%? There is no confirmation right when he uses his role? So how can we know unless someone claims it.

Aha!

Because townie will never lie about being the jailer to escape a lynch. So if he is lying he must be scum. And the real blues would know that he was lying and they would CC (counter claim) to expose him and make him lynched.

Since that didn't happen, we assume he is town unless something happens.


Yes but he only did it after knowing he was going to get lynched right? isn't that the ultimate mafia move? I don't think I would do that even if I was the jailer. I would just claim a blue role MAYBE.



I am suprised no mafia has CC him though, if I was mafia I would have done it 8/10 times.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 22:00 GMT
#1411
On July 23 2016 06:59 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 06:58 DCWasabi wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:57 Koshi wrote:
On July 23 2016 06:55 DCWasabi wrote:
I just got caught up on the thread but I don't have time to analyze and post a lot right now.
You can expect me back in 5-6 hours at which point I will try to be useful.

I am town. This makes me thinks that Rels is mafia because from what I have gleaned he is a veteran and he is tunneling me all game (and I am town). If he is really town then apparently he is bad at reading newbies.



##vote Rels

Come on... That is weak. Fist of all he isn't tunneling you anymore. Secondly, he just put a ton of content in the thread to analyse. This is very lazy DCW.


It's not lazy, it is all I have time for at the moment.

I told you when I was going to post more.

IF that is not good enough for you, then too bad, idgaf.

Then don't vote if you have no idea what is happening?


As town you have to vote, otherwise your giving power to the mafia.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 22:03 GMT
#1413
Wow the vote thread is really suspicious right now, feels like the mafia is trying to take advantage of the auto lynch function.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 22:08 GMT
#1415
On July 23 2016 07:05 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 07:03 Lunaticman wrote:
Wow the vote thread is really suspicious right now, feels like the mafia is trying to take advantage of the auto lynch function.

Hey Lunaticman

Can I ask you something?

Where did you get the idea for your name? "Lunaticman"?


I like stars and the moon and wolves. So Im partly a lunatic, and a man. Werwolves are cool too.

Also Im a bit crazy.

Fits me pretty well.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 22:12 GMT
#1418
On July 23 2016 07:09 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 07:08 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 07:05 prplhz wrote:
On July 23 2016 07:03 Lunaticman wrote:
Wow the vote thread is really suspicious right now, feels like the mafia is trying to take advantage of the auto lynch function.

Hey Lunaticman

Can I ask you something?

Where did you get the idea for your name? "Lunaticman"?


I like stars and the moon and wolves. So Im partly a lunatic, and a man. Werwolves are cool too.

Also Im a bit crazy.

Fits me pretty well.

How are you crazy? You seem to play everything completely straight and that's traditionally the antithesis to "crazy".


Haha so you noticed that did you, I was getting so much flak for being inconsistent.

Well crazy doesn't always have a negative konnotation. Ill rephrase and say that I don't really have a filter.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 23:08 GMT
#1424
It is disturbing that an auto lynch could occur, the mafia would almost have the game locked if they got another 2 townies for free.

It feels like there are two mafias voting for kels atm.

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 23:17 GMT
#1425
Afk sleep
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 06:47 GMT
#1448
good morning, everyone.

Why is it that every player keeps throwing shade at different players all the time.

I think we should focus on just a couple of players and come up with decent arguments for them.

All that is happening right now is just confusing which suits the mafia well. I must say they are playing pretty well until we flip one of them.

I still believe Koshi, Kruppie or Tumble is a mafia. I am almost certain Koshi/Tumble is a 50/50 mafia flip.

come one town!
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 08:18 GMT
#1459
I think I might have figured out the mafia strategy, they are using the massive amount of posts to sow confusion. I think the players that have switched the town from focused trains and sown confusion are highly likely to be mafia.

I think the town in general is having to hard of a time to decide on a lynch which means the mafia is trying to obfuscate good targets and raise suspicion on relative clean townies.

They tried to do it on me but failed so now they are using me as a wagon for their intent.

I think there are two players that come to mind if you look at this pattern:

Koshi and Tumble.

I ask the town to focus their attention on these two players and see if they can find any inconsistencies in their statements that are worthy of a lynch.

I still think it is possible Kruppe is a scum too.


Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 08:41 GMT
#1463
On July 23 2016 17:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 17:18 Lunaticman wrote:
I think I might have figured out the mafia strategy, they are using the massive amount of posts to sow confusion. I think the players that have switched the town from focused trains and sown confusion are highly likely to be mafia.

I think the town in general is having to hard of a time to decide on a lynch which means the mafia is trying to obfuscate good targets and raise suspicion on relative clean townies.

They tried to do it on me but failed so now they are using me as a wagon for their intent.

I think there are two players that come to mind if you look at this pattern:

Koshi and Tumble.

I ask the town to focus their attention on these two players and see if they can find any inconsistencies in their statements that are worthy of a lynch.

I still think it is possible Kruppe is a scum too.

Quite frankly, it's your job to focus your attention on your scum reads, look for inconsistencies and then push your case for them being scum based off what you find. Please go ahead and do so, I will definitely consider what you have to say.


Read their filters and voting pattern with what I just said in mind, I think it will become obvious. At this stage as I said from the beginning of the day. The pattern is obvious.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 10:12 GMT
#1464
Time is money ppl!
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 14:37 GMT
#1476
On July 23 2016 23:29 Koshi wrote:
Also the Grack read is insanely funny if you are mafia with TW and Grack.

Mafia agenda by DCWasabi:
Push Rels with pure OMGUS and spare Tumble with a lame excuse. When Rels flips town have a good excuse to exonerate scumbuddy Grack and see where the chips fall tomorrow.



For me the scumteam is pretty much still the 4 names I said before.


Could you summarise the list and why I want it in a context
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 14:41 GMT
#1480
On July 23 2016 23:36 Koshi wrote:
Lunatic,

We really need to talk. At this point I don't know what you are doing. It has been multiple hours now that you keep repeating Kruppe/Kushi/Tumble while there is literally 0 chance Kruppe is mafia. And you refuse to use any new evidence or events in the thread to further your read between Koshi and Tumble.

And you are not looking for mafia outside those 3 names while you know well enough that there is.

So. How can I help you? Because you are stagnating. I don't like it.


My point is to focus the town and I am convinced there is a mafia in there. Why should I look elsewere?
I stated that I thought it was part of the mafia strategy, and here you are still doing it way to prove my point.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 15:20 GMT
#1491
I could be convinced to switch kruppe for sl based on my strategy read. It is funny though that tumble also repeated the pattern of jukping on the sl train
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 15:48 GMT
#1516
Been looking at the vote thread for a while. If tumble/koshi is town. There could be a skynx/sl mafia instead. Sl is on every Train.

Tbh I think koshi and tumble are trying to hard to be magia atm. God this is confusing.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 23 2016 15:50 GMT
#1518
Also where is haze and skynx?!?!?
Failure is not an option
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O103
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason98
Railgan 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16413
Mini 369
Dewaltoss 170
Hyuk 129
ggaemo 110
ZZZero.O 103
firebathero 102
Terrorterran 18
Dota 2
febbydoto34
League of Legends
Doublelift2099
Counter-Strike
Fnx 887
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5015
Liquid`Hasu898
crisheroes878
Other Games
summit1g5270
FrodaN2749
fl0m1004
Beastyqt856
mouzStarbuck314
KnowMe299
ArmadaUGS131
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1191
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 94
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 46
• 80smullet 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 10276
Other Games
• imaqtpie830
• Shiphtur263
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 46m
INu's Battles
15h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 46m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.