• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:43
CEST 07:43
KST 14:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8809 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 24 Next All
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 11:56 GMT
#1148
On July 22 2016 20:50 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 20:49 Lunaticman wrote:
So why kill palmar?

I know I said I would kill him maybe it was to set me up?


why would you kill him? didn't you scum read him all game?


Yes that was my point, it is a clever way to set me up, I even claimed I would kill him if I had the vigilante role. Now it is easy for someone to put suspicion on me for it.

Also tbh in the end it felt like the entire palmar EC lunaticman was TvT.

Can we put together a scumlist for day 2 and work from that?

First lets go through Kush and Palmars feed for information.

I honestly believe that their scumlists are probably all town, it is a good strategy to misdirect the town but thé question is who that leaves us.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 11:58 GMT
#1150
I feel one of these three players ought to be mafia.

Tumblewood
Kruppe the eel
Koshi
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 12:11 GMT
#1154
On July 22 2016 21:09 Skynx wrote:
One of them is Koshi. Second I need to focus more on.


He did agree with me a lot which is unsual, I don't know what to make of that.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 12:46 GMT
#1158
On July 22 2016 20:58 Lunaticman wrote:
I feel one of these three players ought to be mafia.

Tumblewood
Kruppe the eel
Koshi



This has to be one in three odds.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 13:51 GMT
#1173
On July 22 2016 22:38 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 03:53 Palmar wrote:
yes, I don't remember a single post by him so he should be added to the list of 5.

Like can we all sort of agree on that list?

Skynx
Kush
Krupp
Tumble
Rels

We're lynching in here, right?

Like... I think most mafia are in here and decided to kill Palmar due to this list.

Tumble Skynx Rels.


Krupp is confirmed blue unless CC.


Yes I was thinking the same thing, but isn't that what they want us to believe? I mean either your assumption is correct or we should inverse the list and look there instead.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 15:59 GMT
#1231
On July 22 2016 23:45 Skynx wrote:
I was gona make a desperate case on you but cba. This is the best way. Decide between me and Koshi folks.


Man this is hard. jesus.

I am honestly still in chock from night 1.

Tbh I think out of you two my feeling is that Koshi is more scum. But we would probably get more information if you got lynched.

So hard...
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 17:35 GMT
#1240
On July 23 2016 00:12 Skynx wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/60575-wcg-2007-replays-when
This is for you btw Luna


Thanks ill look at it later, I am having a busy day at work.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 17:43 GMT
#1241
On July 23 2016 01:05 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 00:59 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 22 2016 23:45 Skynx wrote:
I was gona make a desperate case on you but cba. This is the best way. Decide between me and Koshi folks.


Man this is hard. jesus.

I am honestly still in chock from night 1.

Tbh I think out of you two my feeling is that Koshi is more scum. But we would probably get more information if you got lynched.

So hard...


Talk to me luatic, why do you think we get more info from Skynx lynch?


It's just the way he is talking. Skynx and Koshi are leading town together atm and are giving away a lot of information but I am honestly a bit lost today.

The Palmar lynch is really confusing me since if they would have left him alive I would have tried to lynch him today. There must be some ulterior motive that I am missing and I don't currently have the time to go read his filter since work is a hassle right now.

I am more sure of my town reads. Ill post a lite when I have some more time.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 18:00 GMT
#1246
On July 23 2016 02:52 Grackaroni wrote:
I didn't think Palmar would get killed. There's probably something worthwhile in his filter because he didn't seem overly townie.


Or that is what the mafia wants us to think, which means it is probably the reverse.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 18:02 GMT
#1247
On July 23 2016 03:00 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 02:52 Grackaroni wrote:
I didn't think Palmar would get killed. There's probably something worthwhile in his filter because he didn't seem overly townie.


Or that is what the mafia wants us to think, which means it is probably the reverse.


Also worth noting is that I said that I would kill palmar if I had the power. I think the mafia is trying to play of that somehow. I could be wrong but that is what it feels like.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 18:44 GMT
#1267
On July 23 2016 03:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Heh I'm slow. I'm still making my way through the start of the current day. And I'm refreshing this page all the time too.


I want the lynch today to be someone of these three:

10) Tumblewood
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi

I am positive there is at least one scum among them.

It feels like Skynx and Koshie are town. I had Tumble down as town too. Kruppe is an enigma too me.

I don't have time to do any deep analysis for until tomorrow though.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 18:50 GMT
#1272
We should also try to do a most likely town list: because I feel there are too many chefs in to pot right now.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 19:34 GMT
#1284
On July 23 2016 04:09 Tumblewood wrote:
guys I found rels's partner
this guy
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:06 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:01 prplhz wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:59 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:57 prplhz wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:53 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:43 prplhz wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:37 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:24 prplhz wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:45 Lunaticman wrote:
[quote]

It sure seems that way to me, unless you have something to add.

how does this make ANY sense when emperorchapmion isn't even your scum read

you're literally saying Palmar is scum because emperorchampion is scum. but emperorchampion isn't scum but Palmar is still scum.

???


No.

Ec was accused of being scummy because of a meta read.

I thought the accusation was interesting and valid. I voted for him because of it.

He defended himself by accusing me, I explained why that was a mistake and that it would have gotten him lynched IRL.

Palmer springs up and tries to redirect the attention and makes a several contradictions which makes him super scummy in my eyes.

I vote for Palmer.

Everyone starts to question my reads and the way I play which makes me think I am onto something. I just think I hit a nerve and I won't let it go unless Palmer hard claims a blue role.


but Skynx is saying you are scumreading Palmar because he tries to attract attention on himself over his scumbuddy emperorchampion

you agree with this

so you think Palmar is scum because he tries to attract attention to himself over his scumbuddy emperorchampion

but you are not scumreading emperorchampion

it's literally what the post said???

ALSO

why would whatever get someone lynched irl, but not here? why is it scummy irl but not here?

prplhz,

Better not stare blindly in what lunatic says why Palmar is mafia and discard the idea because you disagree.
Please read Palmar his filter and tell me why Palmar is town? You probably can't. Please do not defend Palmar solely because you disagree with Lunatic. It doesn't help town.

Palmar might very well be mafia.

that's not my problem, yes Palmar could be mafia

Skynx is asking Lunaticman is he is scumreading Palmar because Palmar is defending his scumbuddy emperorchampion. Lunaticman says that that is exactly what is happening.

This associative business is shady in itself, but Lunaticman isn't even scumreading emperorchampion.

Explain this to me like I'm stupid. He is saying "Palmar is scum because emperorchampion is scum" but he doesn't think emperorchampion is scum???

I was the first to say that was bullshit. In the thread. Posts started with:
...

Really

...


But LET IT GO... Do not stare blindly on 1 thing this lunatic guy says. He has a 7 (maybe 8 now) filter and he is not backing down. You can tell him another 1000 times that he doesn't make sense and he will tell you 1001 times he does...

If you think it makes him mafia. Fine. But I don't think it does.

He really believes Palmar is mafia for this reason. While we think that reason is bad. He still believes it.


It's townie.

HMM OKAY

i know i should ignore Lunaticman for now but it's just so hard!!!

Anyway, Palmar could be mafia. But we're not lynching him today. And if you're town, could be dead tomorrow. It's fine that you're pushing the idea that Palmar could be mafia but please don't push the idea that we should lynch him today.

Fine. I can kill the eel as well. Or Rels.


Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 05:21 Koshi wrote:
On July 22 2016 05:19 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 05:15 Koshi wrote:
page 8 townread:

On July 12 2016 15:36 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Kruppe welcomes EmperorChampion, a true friend of Kruppe, to Kruppe's table. Sit, friend, and marvel in the sweetness, and sweet it is indeed, of Kruppe's friendship.


next post. page 9 townread:
On July 12 2016 23:04 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
On July 12 2016 22:57 Vivax wrote:
On July 12 2016 19:08 KelsierSC wrote:
Good Morning Everyone,

I've read through the game and have a few town reads to share.

Damdred - I liked his entry and the points he raised about emperor/conversation with DCwasabi seemed excellent. He Seems engaged in the game aswell so he is my top town.

DCWasabi - I've never played with this guy before but his initial problem with emperor's post was quite well though out and I also liked his conversation with damdred so i'd have him as town at the moment.

[green]prplhz So this was strange at first I didn't like his posts about not wanting to lead the town and being happy to sheep anyone. But on further reflection I don't think it is likely that , as a mafia opening, you would come out and say stuff like that. Maybe he said something like it before or does it as either alignment but I don't remember it. I also liked the tone of his responses, sort of unapologetic for what he was saying.

For everyone else I have slight leans either way but I don't have anything that would be a helpful contribution


Why do you have such a strong opinion on Damdy based on what he wrote on emc, but no opinion on emc at all? Doesn't seem logical to me. If his points are excellent you should share his views?


Applause! Applause!

Friend Vivax, you have earned a —certainly one of kruppe's favorites!— chair at Kruppe's table. Such wisdom is unparalleled by anyone other than Kruppe himself.


next post. page 13 update on read:
On July 13 2016 01:40 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Kruppe ponders; what happened to the infinite wisdom displayed by true friend Vivax, who is currently —most comfortably— seated at the largest and most illuminated table in the tavern?

Ah, but mayhaps Kruppe already knows. Bard Vivax's song is sonorous and devout, but a song is a poem is a tale. This is merely the beginning of the tale sung by friend Vivax; twists and turns, friends and jubilations, chairs and pastries! What wonders await us, dear friends of Kruppe? Kruppe admits to utter ignorance, solemnly sworn!


next post. page 22 scumread:

On July 13 2016 22:21 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Alas, wisdom is obscured to those with (mayhaps feigned?) ignorant eyes.

Words are spoken of the traitor Snickers. One of many words yet now shrouded in silence. Kruppe admits to the peculiarity of such a phenomenon, a personality switched, a mouth stitched. Kruppe begs of thee, Snickers —if you are a true friend of Kruppe's—, sing loud and true!

Yet in the shadows sits KelsierSC, once prodded by friend Vivax's insight, still a convenient bystander. Kruppe asks of you —reader—, who may just be a true friend of Kruppe, do you consider Kelsier to be a friend? Kruppe raises his eyebrow with much vehemency!


next post, page 23, scumread:
On July 14 2016 05:59 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Kruppe is somewhat conflicted, dear friends. It seems that Snickers simply stormed off in a fit of anger! How very uncharacteristic, indeed. When faced with peril, should we not show our true colors and shine bright? Mayhaps Snickers is a traitor in truth after all.

Yet, Kruppe's infinite wisdom prevails! Kelsier is not a true friend, but a traitor among us! It has been seen by bard Vivax before, but Kelsier has slipped through the myriad of conversations. Kelsier's display of opinion was the first impression —the most important of impression's, Kruppe would argue— given to us by undear Kelsier, and it has stayed that way. Our beloved bard had even spoken true of Kelsier's most interesting view; it was characterized by inconsistency! Alas, it is true that Kelsier could still be a friend after all. But, with finger both brazenly raised and wagging, Kruppe would argue that Kelsier has since not contributed his opinion at all! Most interesting, as this seemed to be an utmost priority at the very start!

Kruppe —with heavy heart, as your truest friend Kruppe is not one to resort to violence— will temporarily put down his left pastry (though the right pastry is still firmly grasped) to point a finger at Kelsier.


next post page 23, scumread:
On July 14 2016 06:08 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Though if Snickers does not show up for a most rousing of conversation, then Kruppe will not oppose the ousting of Snickers.

Alas, at is stands your dearest friend Kruppe has some important business to attend to. Your most interesting conversations will certainly be missed! Though Kruppe is sure he will hear of them.




Those are all consecutive posts. Well constructed and easy to read. This game he is doing nothing of that. The only read post he gave was the last one. Which he made to get people of his back.


The envelope post was terrible vague. It even appears the red envelopes were his townreads and the blue ones were scumreads. How the fuck? That is the opposite as his previous game because there even though he roleplayed his reads were clear. This game he is hiding behind the roleplaying to minimize giving out reads.


He isn't a lock mafia. But if we want to lynch a guy who has given town nothing, plays under his capabilities and plays meta different than his last town game. Kruppe is always the lynch.

OK. I see your point.
DC is still a better lynch

No he isn't at all.

Ok. You decided to be completely useless this game. Ignored for the rest of the game. Will push your lynch when possible.

Insane how you haven't said anything remotely decent this game. Something I can actually use to read somebody.

all d1 Koshi was yelling at rels for being bad and keeping him as his second scumread. when rels was the lynch, Koshi was sitting on kruppe and crying out "a trollplayer isn't being helpful! lynch!"
the association is so obvious... Koshi is "fine with lynching rels" but instead chooses to save him.
scumteam is for sure rels/koshi/an inactive (sl? maybe)
I would be totally fine with afk-voting the next two days and coming back when there are real decisions to make
[/b]


I'm fine with this reasoning, it is a strong argument. But which is the stronger lynch between the two of them kels or koshi?

The last minute switching of votes holds some answer I am sure of it I just cant grasp it right now.

Can we assume we have a vigilant in town?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 19:40 GMT
#1291
On July 23 2016 04:35 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 04:34 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 04:09 Tumblewood wrote:
guys I found rels's partner
this guy
On July 21 2016 23:06 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:01 prplhz wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:59 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:57 prplhz wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:53 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:43 prplhz wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:37 Lunaticman wrote:
[quote]

No.

Ec was accused of being scummy because of a meta read.

I thought the accusation was interesting and valid. I voted for him because of it.

He defended himself by accusing me, I explained why that was a mistake and that it would have gotten him lynched IRL.

Palmer springs up and tries to redirect the attention and makes a several contradictions which makes him super scummy in my eyes.

I vote for Palmer.

Everyone starts to question my reads and the way I play which makes me think I am onto something. I just think I hit a nerve and I won't let it go unless Palmer hard claims a blue role.


but Skynx is saying you are scumreading Palmar because he tries to attract attention on himself over his scumbuddy emperorchampion

you agree with this

so you think Palmar is scum because he tries to attract attention to himself over his scumbuddy emperorchampion

but you are not scumreading emperorchampion

it's literally what the post said???

ALSO

why would whatever get someone lynched irl, but not here? why is it scummy irl but not here?

prplhz,

Better not stare blindly in what lunatic says why Palmar is mafia and discard the idea because you disagree.
Please read Palmar his filter and tell me why Palmar is town? You probably can't. Please do not defend Palmar solely because you disagree with Lunatic. It doesn't help town.

Palmar might very well be mafia.

that's not my problem, yes Palmar could be mafia

Skynx is asking Lunaticman is he is scumreading Palmar because Palmar is defending his scumbuddy emperorchampion. Lunaticman says that that is exactly what is happening.

This associative business is shady in itself, but Lunaticman isn't even scumreading emperorchampion.

Explain this to me like I'm stupid. He is saying "Palmar is scum because emperorchampion is scum" but he doesn't think emperorchampion is scum???

I was the first to say that was bullshit. In the thread. Posts started with:
...

Really

...


But LET IT GO... Do not stare blindly on 1 thing this lunatic guy says. He has a 7 (maybe 8 now) filter and he is not backing down. You can tell him another 1000 times that he doesn't make sense and he will tell you 1001 times he does...

If you think it makes him mafia. Fine. But I don't think it does.

He really believes Palmar is mafia for this reason. While we think that reason is bad. He still believes it.


It's townie.

HMM OKAY

i know i should ignore Lunaticman for now but it's just so hard!!!

Anyway, Palmar could be mafia. But we're not lynching him today. And if you're town, could be dead tomorrow. It's fine that you're pushing the idea that Palmar could be mafia but please don't push the idea that we should lynch him today.

Fine. I can kill the eel as well. Or Rels.


On July 22 2016 05:21 Koshi wrote:
On July 22 2016 05:19 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 05:15 Koshi wrote:
page 8 townread:

On July 12 2016 15:36 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Kruppe welcomes EmperorChampion, a true friend of Kruppe, to Kruppe's table. Sit, friend, and marvel in the sweetness, and sweet it is indeed, of Kruppe's friendship.


next post. page 9 townread:
On July 12 2016 23:04 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
On July 12 2016 22:57 Vivax wrote:
On July 12 2016 19:08 KelsierSC wrote:
Good Morning Everyone,

I've read through the game and have a few town reads to share.

Damdred - I liked his entry and the points he raised about emperor/conversation with DCwasabi seemed excellent. He Seems engaged in the game aswell so he is my top town.

DCWasabi - I've never played with this guy before but his initial problem with emperor's post was quite well though out and I also liked his conversation with damdred so i'd have him as town at the moment.

[green]prplhz So this was strange at first I didn't like his posts about not wanting to lead the town and being happy to sheep anyone. But on further reflection I don't think it is likely that , as a mafia opening, you would come out and say stuff like that. Maybe he said something like it before or does it as either alignment but I don't remember it. I also liked the tone of his responses, sort of unapologetic for what he was saying.

For everyone else I have slight leans either way but I don't have anything that would be a helpful contribution


Why do you have such a strong opinion on Damdy based on what he wrote on emc, but no opinion on emc at all? Doesn't seem logical to me. If his points are excellent you should share his views?


Applause! Applause!

Friend Vivax, you have earned a —certainly one of kruppe's favorites!— chair at Kruppe's table. Such wisdom is unparalleled by anyone other than Kruppe himself.


next post. page 13 update on read:
On July 13 2016 01:40 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Kruppe ponders; what happened to the infinite wisdom displayed by true friend Vivax, who is currently —most comfortably— seated at the largest and most illuminated table in the tavern?

Ah, but mayhaps Kruppe already knows. Bard Vivax's song is sonorous and devout, but a song is a poem is a tale. This is merely the beginning of the tale sung by friend Vivax; twists and turns, friends and jubilations, chairs and pastries! What wonders await us, dear friends of Kruppe? Kruppe admits to utter ignorance, solemnly sworn!


next post. page 22 scumread:

On July 13 2016 22:21 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Alas, wisdom is obscured to those with (mayhaps feigned?) ignorant eyes.

Words are spoken of the traitor Snickers. One of many words yet now shrouded in silence. Kruppe admits to the peculiarity of such a phenomenon, a personality switched, a mouth stitched. Kruppe begs of thee, Snickers —if you are a true friend of Kruppe's—, sing loud and true!

Yet in the shadows sits KelsierSC, once prodded by friend Vivax's insight, still a convenient bystander. Kruppe asks of you —reader—, who may just be a true friend of Kruppe, do you consider Kelsier to be a friend? Kruppe raises his eyebrow with much vehemency!


next post, page 23, scumread:
On July 14 2016 05:59 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Kruppe is somewhat conflicted, dear friends. It seems that Snickers simply stormed off in a fit of anger! How very uncharacteristic, indeed. When faced with peril, should we not show our true colors and shine bright? Mayhaps Snickers is a traitor in truth after all.

Yet, Kruppe's infinite wisdom prevails! Kelsier is not a true friend, but a traitor among us! It has been seen by bard Vivax before, but Kelsier has slipped through the myriad of conversations. Kelsier's display of opinion was the first impression —the most important of impression's, Kruppe would argue— given to us by undear Kelsier, and it has stayed that way. Our beloved bard had even spoken true of Kelsier's most interesting view; it was characterized by inconsistency! Alas, it is true that Kelsier could still be a friend after all. But, with finger both brazenly raised and wagging, Kruppe would argue that Kelsier has since not contributed his opinion at all! Most interesting, as this seemed to be an utmost priority at the very start!

Kruppe —with heavy heart, as your truest friend Kruppe is not one to resort to violence— will temporarily put down his left pastry (though the right pastry is still firmly grasped) to point a finger at Kelsier.


next post page 23, scumread:
On July 14 2016 06:08 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Though if Snickers does not show up for a most rousing of conversation, then Kruppe will not oppose the ousting of Snickers.

Alas, at is stands your dearest friend Kruppe has some important business to attend to. Your most interesting conversations will certainly be missed! Though Kruppe is sure he will hear of them.




Those are all consecutive posts. Well constructed and easy to read. This game he is doing nothing of that. The only read post he gave was the last one. Which he made to get people of his back.


The envelope post was terrible vague. It even appears the red envelopes were his townreads and the blue ones were scumreads. How the fuck? That is the opposite as his previous game because there even though he roleplayed his reads were clear. This game he is hiding behind the roleplaying to minimize giving out reads.


He isn't a lock mafia. But if we want to lynch a guy who has given town nothing, plays under his capabilities and plays meta different than his last town game. Kruppe is always the lynch.

OK. I see your point.
DC is still a better lynch

No he isn't at all.

Ok. You decided to be completely useless this game. Ignored for the rest of the game. Will push your lynch when possible.

Insane how you haven't said anything remotely decent this game. Something I can actually use to read somebody.

all d1 Koshi was yelling at rels for being bad and keeping him as his second scumread. when rels was the lynch, Koshi was sitting on kruppe and crying out "a trollplayer isn't being helpful! lynch!"
the association is so obvious... Koshi is "fine with lynching rels" but instead chooses to save him.
scumteam is for sure rels/koshi/an inactive (sl? maybe)
I would be totally fine with afk-voting the next two days and coming back when there are real decisions to make



I'm fine with this reasoning, it is a strong argument. But which is the stronger lynch between the two of them kels or koshi?

The last minute switching of votes holds some answer I am sure of it I just cant grasp it right now.

Can we assume we have a vigilant in town?

does it matter?
in reality probably rels(?) because the Koshi thing hinges on him being scum, but I'll do either as long as they both die.
[/b]

I want the buss to make sense so we know what to do if either alignment turns up.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 19:43 GMT
#1295
On July 23 2016 04:41 Rels wrote:
Tumble is scum


I know you are short on time but what is this based on?
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 19:52 GMT
#1313
I am convinced either Koshi or Tumble is scum. I just don't know which...
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 20:20 GMT
#1336
FUCK IT, can't we just lynch Koshi then, if he flips scum we will have loads to build on. If he flipps town I don't know though.

I am honestly pretty lost today.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 20:26 GMT
#1343
On July 23 2016 05:20 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 05:20 Lunaticman wrote:
FUCK IT, can't we just lynch Koshi then, if he flips scum we will have loads to build on. If he flipps town I don't know though.

I am honestly pretty lost today.

Why is Koshi scum ?


I'm following Tumbles argument. Besides Koshi has such a large filter we are bound to find another mafia if he flips. I cant really read him as mafia myself though. If Koshi flips town tumble should be the next auto lynch.

Also my radar has pinned Krupp, Tumble and Koshi I posted it early today.

I admit that I am grasping at straws but it feels right.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 21:28 GMT
#1381
On July 23 2016 05:29 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2016 05:26 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 23 2016 05:20 Rels wrote:
On July 23 2016 05:20 Lunaticman wrote:
FUCK IT, can't we just lynch Koshi then, if he flips scum we will have loads to build on. If he flipps town I don't know though.

I am honestly pretty lost today.

Why is Koshi scum ?


I'm following Tumbles argument. Besides Koshi has such a large filter we are bound to find another mafia if he flips. I cant really read him as mafia myself though. If Koshi flips town tumble should be the next auto lynch.

Also my radar has pinned Krupp, Tumble and Koshi I posted it early today.

I admit that I am grasping at straws but it feels right.

You don't kill people just because it would be nice if they flipped scum p:


It happens all the time but ok I just feel like town needs to decide who is town and try to follow their reads. The town is to split and it feels like there is to much TvT.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 22 2016 21:36 GMT
#1387
Townie:
4) Lunaticman
9) nnn_thekushmountains
13) Palmar

Town feels:
1) Prplhz
3) Skynx
5) emperorchampion
6) Rels
8) Gracaroni
2) DCWasabi
7) sicklucker

Scummy:
10) Tumblewood
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi
Failure is not an option
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft694
PiGStarcraft208
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 556
Stork 221
ggaemo 161
Leta 145
PianO 55
Hyuk 35
yabsab 19
Bale 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm216
League of Legends
JimRising 699
Reynor15
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King257
Westballz50
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor653
Other Games
summit1g8986
Coldzera 822
C9.Mang0305
Sick142
RuFF_SC2116
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick655
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2204
League of Legends
• Lourlo1372
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 17m
Online Event
5h 17m
FEL
10h 17m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 17m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.