On June 18 2016 08:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
who is killing me? lets kill them and win.
who is killing me? lets kill them and win.
typical rayn tactic
I may also subscribe to this scumhunting methodology
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
yamato77
11589 Posts
On June 18 2016 08:21 raynpelikoneet wrote: who is killing me? lets kill them and win. typical rayn tactic I may also subscribe to this scumhunting methodology | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
##tina | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
| ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
| ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
On June 18 2016 08:21 yamato77 wrote: Show nested quote + On June 18 2016 08:21 raynpelikoneet wrote: who is killing me? lets kill them and win. typical rayn tactic I may also subscribe to this scumhunting methodology okay tbh this is not good. i ma fucked atm... tomorrow. sorry man ![]() | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
| ||
|
CopCake
4378 Posts
| ||
|
CopCake
4378 Posts
On June 18 2016 08:23 raynpelikoneet wrote: cake, did you guys roll a chick team? why do you think I am mafia? this is strange, I mean the first thing you do is to protect me from all people that believes I am mafia, I am going to assume it was part of you being drunk. | ||
|
CopCake
4378 Posts
| ||
|
CopCake
4378 Posts
I expected a lot of action in this I think I will paint my nails. ![]() | ||
|
rsoultin
Netherlands15308 Posts
you missed the secret message...are you a pirate? o.O -scuttles away- | ||
|
rsoultin
Netherlands15308 Posts
| ||
|
yamato77
11589 Posts
but it will, and the thread will become their warzone and then I'm going to lose | ||
|
Skynx
Turkey7150 Posts
| ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
On June 18 2016 13:36 CopCake wrote: why do you think I am mafia? this is strange, I mean the first thing you do is to protect me from all people that believes I am mafia, I am going to assume it was part of you being drunk. What does this mean? Why would i protect you from people who might think you are mafia when you have not made a single post? | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
On June 18 2016 16:44 yamato77 wrote: I feel like this game is going to come down to killing rayn or tina and I have no idea why but it will, and the thread will become their warzone and then I'm going to lose I'd love you ti figure out why and then explain it, this post looks weird. | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
On June 18 2016 08:13 Superbia wrote: I have played with you=scum before rite? storm mafia thingy? Where I was 3rdp? Could you expand on this, mainly on why you think Shapelog is town? | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Skynx
Turkey7150 Posts
On June 18 2016 20:05 raynpelikoneet wrote: Skynx, Tina = rsoultin. ![]() Coolio ![]() On June 18 2016 15:36 rsoultin wrote: also shape can be town ^^ at least for the night lol This makes me think of my "he's not scummy (yet)" post from last game huehuehue | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Hyuk Shuttle Mini EffOrt Larva Soma firebathero ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns41675 singsing2576 B2W.Neo1366 DeMusliM254 Livibee166 Liquid`VortiX136 Hui .118 Mew2King89 ArmadaUGS81 CosmosSc2 ZerO(Twitch)17 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|