• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:56
CEST 11:56
KST 18:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12427 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 02 2016 12:44 GMT
#9
/in
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 05 2016 11:27 GMT
#28
On June 05 2016 04:46 wherebugsgo wrote:
/in

The real #1 player comes back to take back his spot
Cant wait
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 06 2016 21:19 GMT
#82
Yo I drink so I'm drunk
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 06 2016 21:29 GMT
#88
On June 07 2016 06:26 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
Yo I drink so I'm drunk

That's nice,

Why don't we talk so I can gather a read on you, and you can stop me spamming?

Is it a serious offer ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 06 2016 21:31 GMT
#91
On June 07 2016 06:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
Yo I drink so I'm drunk

Hi drunk!Rels maybe you should get sober?

Yeah it's called slepe
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 06 2016 21:32 GMT
#97
On June 07 2016 06:31 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:29 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
Yo I drink so I'm drunk

That's nice,

Why don't we talk so I can gather a read on you, and you can stop me spamming?

Is it a serious offer ?

Yes. I'm serious.
I find your lack of faith most disturbing.

Then yes please
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 06 2016 21:34 GMT
#102
A bit of history
I always thought to myself I would NK ksc the first time in scum and hes tow cause people call him kels and k think it's me all the time
Then the occasion never came then he hot banned then he got unbanned
But I'm not scum this game so I can't do it
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 06 2016 21:35 GMT
#105
On June 07 2016 06:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:31 Damdred wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 Damdred wrote:
##Vote LightningStrike

Easy game


amazing


This amazing sheep could be yours if the price is right.

Come on down KEL! Put that vote down where you think is the correct path (pst its sheep damdred thats the game).

If you do this wonderful prize will be yours

*audience gasps*

A TOWN VICTORY!

Idk can't tell if serious or trolling me again. You probably are scum if you actually 100% serious with that.

My twin bro. )
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 06 2016 21:36 GMT
#107
On June 07 2016 06:34 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:32 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:31 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:29 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
Yo I drink so I'm drunk

That's nice,

Why don't we talk so I can gather a read on you, and you can stop me spamming?

Is it a serious offer ?

Yes. I'm serious.
I find your lack of faith most disturbing.

Then yes please

Anything stick out to you? I know it's super early, but wonder if you spot anything.

Ls is likely town
Ksc is maybe town for seeing this right now
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 06 2016 21:40 GMT
#116
On June 07 2016 06:39 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:36 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:34 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:32 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:31 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:29 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:26 Shapelog wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
Yo I drink so I'm drunk

That's nice,

Why don't we talk so I can gather a read on you, and you can stop me spamming?

Is it a serious offer ?

Yes. I'm serious.
I find your lack of faith most disturbing.

Then yes please

Anything stick out to you? I know it's super early, but wonder if you spot anything.

Ls is likely town
Ksc is maybe town for seeing this right now

Hmmm,
Nothing really is sticking towards me other than the fact SL just disappear, but that doesn't hold a lot of weight towards finding out his alignment. And he could just be lurking.
Prob. check cell and see.

Check cell for what reason ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 06 2016 21:45 GMT
#123
On June 07 2016 06:43 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:37 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:35 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:34 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:32 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:31 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:30 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:19 Rels wrote:
Yo I drink so I'm drunk

Hi drunk!Rels maybe you should get sober?


worst advice ever

What sometimes being sober you could think straight lol.


nah it's like driving, always better after a few

Sounds half-assed backwardfs to normal logic bro. There is a reason we make drinking alcohol and driving or Doing drugs while driving is illegal here in the USA.


yes. But you are on the verge of having Donald Trump as your president so......

Ya because we just have a bunch of dumbasses that can't see how he would be as a president. I seriously never understood why people supporting him at all.


cos sum folk dont be favouring folks different from themselves.

but I support Rels in all his drinking endeavors and frankly i'm quite tired of you judging him for it.

Yeaaaah
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 06 2016 21:46 GMT
#124
Shape I might be dumb explain why you wanna check cell for, for ls or for damdred ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 06 2016 21:50 GMT
#137
On June 07 2016 06:48 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:46 Rels wrote:
Shape I might be dumb explain why you wanna check cell for, for ls or for damdred ?

Because I cannot think of a time that I have seen Damdred act this trolly, other than what I remember from playing cell with him.

OK do your thing then
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 06 2016 21:51 GMT
#138
Alright see you tomorrow
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 06 2016 21:54 GMT
#141
On June 07 2016 06:53 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:51 Rels wrote:
Alright see you tomorrow


lame

Motherfucker
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 06 2016 21:57 GMT
#150
On June 07 2016 06:54 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2016 06:54 Rels wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:53 KelsierSC wrote:
On June 07 2016 06:51 Rels wrote:
Alright see you tomorrow


lame

Motherfucker


only yours

Only in your dreams though
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 07 2016 21:41 GMT
#257
yo I'm around and caught up but I don't have any scumread
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 07 2016 21:43 GMT
#258
On June 07 2016 08:00 wherebugsgo wrote:
Can someone link me to some "canonical" games of our log-shaped friend? Preferably as both alignments, but don't tell me which. I'd do it myself but it's annoying to search on mobile.

So did you take to read the games ? If yes please share your thoughts on Shape
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 07 2016 21:47 GMT
#262
On June 08 2016 06:43 Koshi wrote:
##unvote
##vote nnn_thekushmountains


Going to ask the host if he actually asked to be replaced. It should be a rule in the future that if a person pms the host to be replaced the host tells the thread. Because this is bullshit wifom atm and it pisses me off.

All other people can be lynched as well. Including me.

Well either he's replaced or we will notice it after some time so your stance here if pretty confusing. And kush is more active on town than on scum, so him asking for replacement is slightly town indicative
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 07 2016 21:59 GMT
#267
I could lynch Damdred.
I can understand the idea that kush's replacement is 100% null. But Koshi I don't understand why you're so sure he faked it.
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7265
Horang2 553
BeSt 469
Hyuk 453
Stork 161
sorry 116
Pusan 85
Killer 80
Shinee 78
Hyun 68
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 62
Bonyth 49
Snow 47
Mind 36
Bale 34
Hm[arnc] 32
JYJ 22
Sacsri 20
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe4
League of Legends
JimRising 481
Other Games
gofns33891
singsing2018
Mew2King75
ArmadaUGS73
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick663
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• Adnapsc2 21
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2304
League of Legends
• Lourlo1586
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4m
CranKy Ducklings12
INu's Battles
2h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 4m
Replay Cast
13h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.