• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8407 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 17 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 14 2016 19:36 GMT
#1780
On June 15 2016 00:48 sicklucker wrote:
i will cheer for iceland. i wont watch a game but no one likes portugal

hope you will cheer for the country that created yours tomorrow
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 14 2016 20:07 GMT
#1783
On June 15 2016 05:05 Tumblewood wrote:
go not portugal

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 14 2016 21:05 GMT
#1792
On June 15 2016 06:02 LightningStrike wrote:
Relief finally just time to murder another scum. Who is with me on lynching VE?

Why ? p: he was confirmed scum.
I think VE is town and I don't think I'm lynching him ever this game with no mislynch to spare unless you can show me a damning scumslip.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 14 2016 21:31 GMT
#1795
On June 15 2016 06:09 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2016 06:05 Rels wrote:
On June 15 2016 06:02 LightningStrike wrote:
Relief finally just time to murder another scum. Who is with me on lynching VE?

Why ? p: he was confirmed scum.
I think VE is town and I don't think I'm lynching him ever this game with no mislynch to spare unless you can show me a damning scumslip.

Let's see VE didn't try to do much Day 1 and Night 1 and when I voted him right off the bat Day 2 he decided to just vote himsef in similar pattern he did in Gaiden 2 when JAT was pressuring him. But during the claim fiasco he then decided to do some stuff but it was meh content wise. the town VE I know actually would of fought his lynching instead of voting himself when I was the only voting him when he voted for himself.

Gotta admit that demands some meta analysis. Basically my reason to townread him is "if he's scum and pushed for an easy win by refusing to play as long as Koshi wasn't modkilled, he has no face". I'll see if VE is known for having no face or not when I get the motivation to do something back
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 15 2016 09:30 GMT
#1806
On June 15 2016 11:33 sicklucker wrote:
besides lets be real france only made the bad part of canada.

Sry for saving your ass against the filthy englishmen.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 15 2016 09:31 GMT
#1807
VE are you a guy who would do anything for the win when you compete ,
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 15 2016 09:59 GMT
#1811
On June 15 2016 18:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
If you're asking about Lightning's assertion that I'm scum for voting for myself, it's ridiculous. I think Personality 2? Is that the one where Mocsta pissed me the fuck off and I posted my role PM in the thread? That was going to be my method of self-moderation this game btw if it had come to that. Anyway the point is I've been known to ragequit as either alignment. His reasoning is not legitimate.

I have this thought that you're town because if you're scum you pushing for a modkill to gain a mislynch is super disgraceful. I know this is a line I wouldn't cross as scum.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 15 2016 14:22 GMT
#1843
We wil definitely no-lynch tomorrow. There is no advantage to lynch.
I also have a scumteam of Palmar / Chez. I will reread the game at some point to see if I catch anything but if I had to decide the team right now it would be them.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 15 2016 21:20 GMT
#1871
Wow
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 15 2016 21:20 GMT
#1872
##Vote no lynch
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 15 2016 21:21 GMT
#1873
Very very weird kill
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 15 2016 22:46 GMT
#1891
Wow it looks like it's palmar tumble after all. Tumble being so convinced of no lynching then changing his mind because a town said so is pretty scummy
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 15 2016 22:47 GMT
#1892
I don't even remember why I townread tumble
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 15 2016 22:47 GMT
#1893
But I don't care what you are all saying. We are sleeping
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 15 2016 22:49 GMT
#1894
Tumble your take on palmar case on me pretty please ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 15 2016 22:50 GMT
#1896
On June 16 2016 07:49 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2016 07:46 Rels wrote:
Wow it looks like it's palmar tumble after all. Tumble being so convinced of no lynching then changing his mind because a town said so is pretty scummy

Rels, this is a terrible case because
a) I was not "so convinced" of no-lynching, nor did I change my mind for that reason, and
b) That's not even scummy if I did.

Why did you change your mind then ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 15 2016 22:55 GMT
#1899
On June 08 2016 13:49 Tumblewood wrote:
tumblewood esteemed 100% accurate sometimes reads list

really town
sl
koshi

sorta town
kelsier
palmar

null
ls
rels

done nothing of note
ve
kwahamot
chezinu

scum team
damdred
shape
wbg

I think I'm done for the night, and the game. my reads can't get any more 100% correct than this.

It's pretty unlikely tumble is with both ksc and one of palmar/sl though because he townread then both pretty early for no reason
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 15 2016 22:57 GMT
#1900
On June 16 2016 07:54 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2016 07:50 Rels wrote:
On June 16 2016 07:49 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 16 2016 07:46 Rels wrote:
Wow it looks like it's palmar tumble after all. Tumble being so convinced of no lynching then changing his mind because a town said so is pretty scummy

Rels, this is a terrible case because
a) I was not "so convinced" of no-lynching, nor did I change my mind for that reason, and
b) That's not even scummy if I did.

Why did you change your mind then ?

Because in theory no-lynching is always best, but then I thought about it for a moment, and when you add real players who get tunneled it's probably worse than me or SL being there because those are the only ones I trust to finish this game right.
Back atcha, Rels: What about that switch made you think I was scum?

Scum naturally wants to lynch today and not have to lie during more and more days. So you being OK to no lynch because it's the right thing to do then not doing it looks like you're scum posting the right thing to do at first but going with the natural inclination at the first occasion
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 15 2016 23:03 GMT
#1903
On June 16 2016 08:01 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2016 07:57 Rels wrote:
On June 16 2016 07:54 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 16 2016 07:50 Rels wrote:
On June 16 2016 07:49 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 16 2016 07:46 Rels wrote:
Wow it looks like it's palmar tumble after all. Tumble being so convinced of no lynching then changing his mind because a town said so is pretty scummy

Rels, this is a terrible case because
a) I was not "so convinced" of no-lynching, nor did I change my mind for that reason, and
b) That's not even scummy if I did.

Why did you change your mind then ?

Because in theory no-lynching is always best, but then I thought about it for a moment, and when you add real players who get tunneled it's probably worse than me or SL being there because those are the only ones I trust to finish this game right.
Back atcha, Rels: What about that switch made you think I was scum?

Scum naturally wants to lynch today and not have to lie during more and more days. So you being OK to no lynch because it's the right thing to do then not doing it looks like you're scum posting the right thing to do at first but going with the natural inclination at the first occasion

Why would I do that though
Why would I have 'the correct' stance for a couple minutes then change my mind
Why wouldn't I put forth my current stance initially
Why wouldn't I just vote no-lynch and go semi-inactive for a cycle? It's not like I'd get punished for autoing.
There's just no scum motivation in what I did but you're acting like there is.

I just explained the fucking scum motivation just because you scumread me doesn't give you the fucking right to not read what I've daif
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 15 2016 23:04 GMT
#1904
And I think your flip flop on artanis / damdred was super townie. So no I don't think you're scum anymore
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1525
RotterdaM969
TaKeTV 420
IndyStarCraft 198
SteadfastSC187
ZombieGrub101
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1525
RotterdaM 969
IndyStarCraft 198
SteadfastSC 185
MaxPax 182
RuFF_SC2 154
ZombieGrub101
UpATreeSC 67
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2690
Shuttle 522
Dewaltoss 122
910 69
Mind 61
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
fl0m4027
pashabiceps1219
Fnx 687
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu619
Other Games
Grubby4997
summit1g1498
Beastyqt801
shahzam439
mouzStarbuck382
ToD219
C9.Mang0147
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 192
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Eskiya23 14
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade318
Other Games
• imaqtpie730
• Shiphtur330
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 6m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 6m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.