• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:05
CEST 11:05
KST 18:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9943 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 21:38 GMT
#1530
On June 12 2016 06:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm wandering between playing for town and mafia this game. lol just kidding just mafia.


I think I'm falling back on what I was thinking earlier in the game prior to all this claim bullshit.

I called you + Kelsier out for being my top scum reads, like greater than 95%. I think Rels is the missing piece in that puzzle.

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 21:38 GMT
#1531
On June 12 2016 06:37 Palmar wrote:
I take no responsibility for our blues being bad players.

I'm still #1


do you still think Rels is scum? and VE?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 21:47 GMT
#1539
can you answer my question about VE please?

pulling reads out of you this game has been so painful that I'm starting to think you are scum.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 21:49 GMT
#1543
yea I think LS stands a pretty good chance of being scum
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 21:52 GMT
#1549
ignoring artanis I think Rels is certainly scum.

So for the last scum it's a tossup between:

LS, VE, Palmar

Tumble is not very likely to be scum I don't think, koshi, SL, chezinu look okay to me also but it's kinda sad that I'm not really that confident on anybody there.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 21:53 GMT
#1554
On June 12 2016 06:50 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2016 06:49 wherebugsgo wrote:
yea I think LS stands a pretty good chance of being scum

Bitch please Damdred is good at reading me and he said I was town and I now trying to take over his place. You been shit this game just follow me.


follow you? who the fuck even knows what your reads are?

I've been trying to get people to comment on shit, if you're town I would have expected you to actually try having a convo with me.

The only reason I don't feel particularly bad about it is because I never called on you directly and most everyone else is also ignoring me, so whatever.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 21:55 GMT
#1558
On June 12 2016 06:53 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2016 06:52 wherebugsgo wrote:
ignoring artanis I think Rels is certainly scum.

So for the last scum it's a tossup between:

LS, VE, Palmar

Tumble is not very likely to be scum I don't think, koshi, SL, chezinu look okay to me also but it's kinda sad that I'm not really that confident on anybody there.

We lynching VE regardless after Lex. I not letting you guys go anywhere else.


you're pretty awful at convincing people if you're town. It doesn't matter if you are correct if you can't convince people.

Rels IMO is more likely to be scum than VE. He's not trying to figure the game out at all. Do you actually think Rels is town?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 21:56 GMT
#1559
On June 12 2016 06:53 Koshi wrote:
It is quite obvious all mafia awee on damdred.

Ls is never mafia and played well.
Sicklucker we cant lynch anymire because he played well as mafia.
TW is town but had a weak moment but w.e.
Wbg is a full blown retard and is a great example why americans are the joke of the universe. Rare to see somebody so obnoxious and retarded at the same time. Quite the accomplishment. Oh well. This d2 will be a good reread later. Amazing the post this fucktard made.

Ve is mafia or really fuckibg horseshit. But he can be horseshit so who the fuck knows. 50/50.
Palmar same. But he is a good player so 100% mafia.

Rels probably not mafia but if ve is not mafia rels is.


ROFL this post was really funny to read

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm not American btw, I just live here :p
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 21:58 GMT
#1564
On June 12 2016 06:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2016 06:53 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 12 2016 06:50 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 12 2016 06:49 wherebugsgo wrote:
yea I think LS stands a pretty good chance of being scum

Bitch please Damdred is good at reading me and he said I was town and I now trying to take over his place. You been shit this game just follow me.


follow you? who the fuck even knows what your reads are?

I've been trying to get people to comment on shit, if you're town I would have expected you to actually try having a convo with me.

The only reason I don't feel particularly bad about it is because I never called on you directly and most everyone else is also ignoring me, so whatever.

Dude you shut me down when I tried to talk to you so I returned the favor when you wanted to talk to people. I gave my scumreads in a lynch list.


??

why don't we talk now then. Why is VE more likely to be scum over Rels?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 21:58 GMT
#1567
I am completely open to the idea that VE is scum btw, coming into d2 I was 100% certain he and Kelsier were scum together.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 21:59 GMT
#1569
On June 12 2016 06:58 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2016 06:55 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 12 2016 06:53 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 12 2016 06:52 wherebugsgo wrote:
ignoring artanis I think Rels is certainly scum.

So for the last scum it's a tossup between:

LS, VE, Palmar

Tumble is not very likely to be scum I don't think, koshi, SL, chezinu look okay to me also but it's kinda sad that I'm not really that confident on anybody there.

We lynching VE regardless after Lex. I not letting you guys go anywhere else.


you're pretty awful at convincing people if you're town. It doesn't matter if you are correct if you can't convince people.

Rels IMO is more likely to be scum than VE. He's not trying to figure the game out at all. Do you actually think Rels is town?

I got rels as a poe scum with him sl and palmar as my last 3 mafia.


wait what the fuck??

How can those 3 be mafia if artanis is also scum
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 21:59 GMT
#1570
like you are saying we should lynch VE also...

that's four players
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 22:01 GMT
#1573
On June 12 2016 06:56 Koshi wrote:
Wbg i will make this last message to you. Not that it will matter because you are the shitirst player i saw.


On June 12 2016 06:56 Koshi wrote:
Wbg i will make this last message to you. Not that it will matter because you are the shitirst player i saw.


On June 12 2016 06:56 Koshi wrote:
Wbg i will make this last message to you. Not that it will matter because you are the shitirst player i saw.


On June 12 2016 06:56 Koshi wrote:
Wbg i will make this last message to you. Not that it will matter because you are the shitirst player i saw.


On June 12 2016 06:56 Koshi wrote:
Wbg i will make this last message to you. Not that it will matter because you are the shitirst player i saw.


On June 12 2016 06:56 Koshi wrote:
Wbg i will make this last message to you. Not that it will matter because you are the shitirst player i saw.


On June 12 2016 06:56 Koshi wrote:
Wbg i will make this last message to you. Not that it will matter because you are the shitirst player i saw.


On June 12 2016 06:56 Koshi wrote:
Wbg i will make this last message to you. Not that it will matter because you are the shitirst player i saw.


wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 22:01 GMT
#1574
ROFL the rage is real
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 22:03 GMT
#1576
the outcome of that play does not change the fact that it was awful.

It just speaks to how much Artanis hates playing scum, that he would actually just willingly kill himself like that. Pretty easy going forward though, just kill Artanis whenever he claims.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 22:05 GMT
#1577
On June 12 2016 07:02 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2016 06:58 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 12 2016 06:57 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 12 2016 06:53 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 12 2016 06:50 LightningStrike wrote:
On June 12 2016 06:49 wherebugsgo wrote:
yea I think LS stands a pretty good chance of being scum

Bitch please Damdred is good at reading me and he said I was town and I now trying to take over his place. You been shit this game just follow me.


follow you? who the fuck even knows what your reads are?

I've been trying to get people to comment on shit, if you're town I would have expected you to actually try having a convo with me.

The only reason I don't feel particularly bad about it is because I never called on you directly and most everyone else is also ignoring me, so whatever.

Dude you shut me down when I tried to talk to you so I returned the favor when you wanted to talk to people. I gave my scumreads in a lynch list.


??

why don't we talk now then. Why is VE more likely to be scum over Rels?

VE never as town voted himself espcally in games where I was town with him and in Gaiden 2 which I wasn't in but I had checked his filter there and boom he did vote himself that game when he was facing pressure from JAT. Also he didn't do shit under pressure instead he would rather let himself die over trying to do shit to help town which 180 degrees different from the VE I remember playing Office Mini.


I actually think the self-vote is the least alignment-indicative thing VE has done all game. He tends to go and rage and "quit" the game as town. If he's only done the self-vote once it's pretty hard to say that is the reason he is scum.

However I don't really disagree with you, I think VE is scum too. I just think Rels is more likely to be scum than VE is.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 22:06 GMT
#1578
wouldn't it be nice, though, if that were the game?

Lynch artanis, VE & Rels. Game over? I think we might be missing something that is pointing to one of Rels/VE being town and I think it makes more sense for VE to be town than Rels to be town.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 22:09 GMT
#1582
On June 12 2016 07:08 sicklucker wrote:
can we kill rels before art plz plz? whats the order matter


rels isn't confirmed scum??

how can you actually even entertain that seriously
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 22:10 GMT
#1584
SL suppose Rels is scum.

Who's the last one?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 11 2016 22:17 GMT
#1587
On June 12 2016 06:49 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2016 06:47 wherebugsgo wrote:
can you answer my question about VE please?

pulling reads out of you this game has been so painful that I'm starting to think you are scum.

i did answer you


yea, just noticed it. I think I missed that post.

Let's entertain VE being town (and I do agree with Rels being scum for the attack on the newbie, among other things). If VE is town, what do we do with Chezinu, Tumble, etc?
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 4643
Horang2 394
Hyuk 357
BeSt 133
Hyun 97
Hm[arnc] 73
Shinee 67
Killer 65
ggaemo 57
sorry 54
[ Show more ]
Snow 52
Bonyth 37
Bale 35
JYJ 12
League of Legends
JimRising 543
Other Games
gofns10087
summit1g9089
singsing1262
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2392
League of Legends
• Lourlo1429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
55m
INu's Battles
2h 55m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 55m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 55m
Replay Cast
13h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.