• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:58
CEST 07:58
KST 14:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9059 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 17 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 19:26 GMT
#1336
On June 11 2016 04:22 Damdred wrote:
Poe rels. And there is a time to change meta and there is suicide.

What's the point of me claiming tracker and forcing town to go am I the tracker or not today no matter what? There is no point as scum it's better if I draw the least amount of attention to it in case people were afk.

So don't be an idiot

If you really tracker and thinks this you are the idiot. Tracker always 100% counterclaims you if you're scum so you "forcing town to go am I the tracker or not today no matter what" gives you exactly ZERO points to being scum or town.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 19:27 GMT
#1337
VE:
On June 11 2016 04:07 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2016 04:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Rels you're spending an awful lot of time justifying this scumread on Damdred. Like...you didn't spend even close to this much time yesterday either trying to get him lynched or trying not to - why are you making such a show about "coming to this conclusion" about Damdred that's pretty much a foregone conclusion at this point?

It might be a conclusion now but it wasn't 20 minutes ago.
What is this "yesterday" you're talkinga bout ? Why should have I spent lots of time talking about Damdred "yesterday" ?

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 19:27 GMT
#1338
Damdred:
On June 11 2016 04:18 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2016 03:48 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 05:22 Damdred wrote:
Lol there's not much to care about tbh.

Scums going to be in like

Kwah
Palmar (can't let him slide)
Bugs
Kel

Just by gut feels and skim.

Damdred why is Palmar in this list ?


Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 19:29 GMT
#1340
On June 11 2016 04:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yesterday Game Yesterday, D1. He was on your lynch list early on and then you switched to defending him. Weakly.

And what did you not understand about my read on him ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 19:31 GMT
#1343
On June 11 2016 04:29 Damdred wrote:
Don't be a fucking moron rels me being alive as scum 100% outweighs anything else I do in game.

I would of pandered to all you fuck wads d1 where I didn't have to claim jack shit.

Like really you can't be this dense you have to be scum
I don't even know what your doing if you are town.

This is not true. You were a lynch candidate. It's logical you showed up to defend - as either aligment. You showing up to defend does not prove you're town. Can you answer the question ? What made you think Palmar could be scum during EOD1
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 19:33 GMT
#1345
On June 11 2016 04:22 Damdred wrote:
Poe rels. And there is a time to change meta and there is suicide.

Oh you answered there OK.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 19:34 GMT
#1347
On June 11 2016 04:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:31 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 05:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like I've seen townDamdred when he's on the block, he typically loses his shit and he CERTAINLY doesn't just spout "If I was scum, X" posts in his defense.

Dunno. Like, I agree that is my expectations, but how he's acting seems townie too because as scum, I think he would fake emotions because he's known for that. He would tryhard so close to the deadline I think

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2016 03:46 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 05:06 Damdred wrote:
Idk what you guys expect with like an hour in game.

I'm just going to afk I'm not the Lynch so bye

On June 09 2016 05:10 Damdred wrote:
Lol if I was scum I would of just afk up to the Lynch. Just haven't had time or access

On June 09 2016 05:16 Damdred wrote:
I'm scummy because I couldn't be here 30 pages behind basically and skimming.

It sucks but Lynch me if you want idc

This series of posts is suuuuuper scummy. Damdred is playing for survival here at any cost, which is understandable as blue, but this last line "Lynch me if you want idc" is hard to imagine coming from a role. Plus he fucking had the time to play since he continued to make posts continually until deadline, so the "I don't care I'm AFK" is not logical too. This reeks of scum trying everything to survive.

Well for starters yesterday you defended him for NOT doing the exact thing you're calling him scum today for DOING.

No.
When I made this first post I didn't know he was going to claim tracker.
When I made this first post I didn't know he was going to continue posting until deadline when he said he was going to be AFK.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 19:35 GMT
#1349
On June 11 2016 04:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
FURTHER, all of the posts you quoted in your accusation just now occurred BEFORE the post in which you defend him for NOT doing the things you're saying MAKE him scum today. Like.....really dude?

First, as I just showed, no.
Second, it's normal to not make the same conclusion with a few minutes to think and when you take the time to read a filter.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 19:41 GMT
#1354
On June 11 2016 04:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
So what you're saying is that when you were talking about Damdred YESTERDAY about your read of him, speaking with authority on his meta (i.e. I expect X as scum, not seeing it), you were doing so NOT having read his filter? Like...really Rels? Keep digging buddy.

Yes.
On June 09 2016 05:28 Rels wrote:
Back!

On June 09 2016 05:31 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like I've seen townDamdred when he's on the block, he typically loses his shit and he CERTAINLY doesn't just spout "If I was scum, X" posts in his defense.

Dunno. Like, I agree that is my expectations, but how he's acting seems townie too because as scum, I think he would fake emotions because he's known for that. He would tryhard so close to the deadline I think

I posted my thoughts as I was catching up. Your attack on me because I "didn't read Damdred's fitler before making this derfense post" is suepr ridiculous
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 19:42 GMT
#1356
VE I don't believe you believe the ridiculous points you are writing post after post against me. Can you summarize them into a nice post pretty please
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 19:46 GMT
#1362
On June 11 2016 04:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like look at Rels' D1. He makes a post calling out several people, even qualifying his scumread on me.

Rels where did your scumread on me go after that last link? You never mention me again except while defending Damdred, someone who was in the list in the first link. I kinda took your explanation at face value at the time, but I didn't realize that you had said earlier that you wanted to kill myself AND Damdred - where did those scumreads go and how did you end up pushing for the newbie lynch?

I'm scum because I scumread VE a little bit and I scumread others a lot more and I push my main scumread a lot more ? Bad.
On June 11 2016 04:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Rels you're spending an awful lot of time justifying this scumread on Damdred. Like...you didn't spend even close to this much time yesterday either trying to get him lynched or trying not to - why are you making such a show about "coming to this conclusion" about Damdred that's pretty much a foregone conclusion at this point?

I'm scum because I took the time to evaluate who to lynch when I already had the perfect excuse to stay on Arta if Damdred is my partner ? Bad.
On June 11 2016 04:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
FURTHER, all of the posts you quoted in your accusation just now occurred BEFORE the post in which you defend him for NOT doing the things you're saying MAKE him scum today. Like.....really dude?

I'm scum because I make a different conclusion taking the posts in 3 mintues and traking the time to read Damdred's entire filter ? Bad.

Bad bad abd. Scum very likely
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 19:47 GMT
#1365
Fucking french can't hit the ball into the fucking goal
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 20:00 GMT
#1376
Damdred I almost attacked you since my posts are not bad. But since they're calling you scum I suppose they are bad from your POV. ^^
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 20:03 GMT
#1381
On June 11 2016 05:02 Damdred wrote:
Oh just go fuck off somewhere rels while you Lynch town tracker and prove you can't read me again if you town.

Either way I take solace in the fact you won't live out the game.

I thought I was scum. Stop talking to me like I'm confirmed town
On June 11 2016 05:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
I don't get that same concession? Because you've been calling me scum all game, so from my POV they're bad too.

I'll pay you a beer sometimes!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 20:04 GMT
#1382
On June 11 2016 05:03 Damdred wrote:
Well I don't mean that exactly and apologize to rels meh

No worries bro
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 20:48 GMT
#1389
GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 20:50 GMT
#1390
MOTHERFUCKING SCUM ILL CRUSH YOU LIKE FRANCE IS CRUSHIUNG THIS GAME
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 21:51 GMT
#1397
On June 11 2016 06:24 wherebugsgo wrote:
Man the way Rels "came to the conclusion" that Damdred has to be scum is so strange.

Maybe because I thought I would come to the conclusion Arta was scum
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 11 2016 09:59 GMT
#1415
On June 11 2016 11:06 wherebugsgo wrote:
Congrats on graduating

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 11 2016 14:12 GMT
#1421
On June 11 2016 23:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Any questions before I head out? Not going to be back before deadline most likely.

In a scale of 1 to 10 how handsome are you ?
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 194
ProTech137
Nina 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 209
Dewaltoss 121
Bale 38
ZergMaN 25
Noble 12
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 714
Other Games
summit1g11254
Sick225
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick877
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2173
League of Legends
• Rush1192
• Lourlo1190
• Stunt199
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 2m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 2m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 2m
Replay Cast
17h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.