• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:26
CEST 06:26
KST 13:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7952 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16 17 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:32 GMT
#572
I still think dandred is town for his early interaction with ls. but like im certainly not gonna defend him and I still want to talk about it..
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:33 GMT
#573
ve didnt omgus me which I expected him to do for my slight slight scum lean on him. SO now I dont know wtf to think of him but I think hes on team kill rels so I wiilll ride with the devil
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:37 GMT
#576
haha ve gets me
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:38 GMT
#577
we were never talking about wbg wtf..? i just got there names mixed up which is completely understandable because I know the other 11 players in the game and have no idea who the fuck these people are. only difference is the bug guy had 10k posts so is obv not a newbie
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:41 GMT
#580
and I sapose I did think bugs was a newbie at the start of the game which is partly why I was confused. I remember I tried to bait him into reading chezuna
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:45 GMT
#585
On June 09 2016 03:41 wherebugsgo wrote:
Yo, sicklucker: Rels's responses to you have been so strong (as in bold) that I think you should reevaluate. Bad plays are not indicative of scum. Him suspecting the newbie is strange but his reactions afterward are pretty townish.

Yo, Rels, you're stuck on surface-level stuff on the newbie (who is apparently pretty cognizant of how he sounded, it seemed like a joke) and while he very well might still be scum he's definitely not the best lynch today.

One of Damdred/Shapelog dies today, all other votes are wasted. Pick one.


"looking good" is not really something that makes someone town or mafia. people are better at looking good in arguments but that does not mean they make more sense. I know I dont ever look good in arguments because no one ever agrees with me untill post game when it turns out im right which is pretty much the story line of every game im in.

At the same time rels is very good at looking town and in his last two mafia games I WAS THE ONE WHO FUCKING CAUGHT HIM AS MAFIA. and everyone thought he was fucking town in both of those games untill his final day except fucking me of course. So no him looking good should not make him a bad day 1 lynch. but I know in your minds it will so ill move on for now
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 18:50 GMT
#591
On June 09 2016 03:49 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 03:42 Damdred wrote:
@sl, rels and koshi

Who am I lynching today so I an hit scum

damdred I can't believe you'd ever sheep koshi to hit scum
isn't palmar your designated shepherd


ROFLMAO
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 19:05 GMT
#603
On June 09 2016 03:54 Damdred wrote:
Yeah basically I have an hour to read the whole game and defend myself at the same time because I'm afk...

Which doesn't make me scum at all when all signs point to me being more active as scum anyway.

I'll just go eat cookies and pull a marv


can you talk me through you calling ls scum at the start of the game?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 19:10 GMT
#607
On June 09 2016 04:08 Chezinu wrote:
Facts:

There is no vote count update in the past hour.

Analysis:

Note 13: I think it would benefit town greatly to have a town vote.

Purpose of Post:

1. Bring attention to the need of an updated vote count.

2. To show that I desire an updated vote count.

Excuses:

1. I cannot justify creating an updated vote count when I have RL work to do.


shapelog promised!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 19:27 GMT
#618
I dont want to kill shapelog that bad anymore. but if its him vs dandred that seems to be where tihs is going hum. who else is there
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 19:29 GMT
#620
I really want to lynch that new player if theres no one better for rels related reasons and at worst a policy lynch. but I really dont like lynching new players day one. at this point its a bigger policy of mine
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 19:30 GMT
#621
what is that cat face its so cute
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 19:30 GMT
#623
dandred sending mafia signs in cute black cat faces lynch him
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 19:32 GMT
#625
meow im not as sold on bugs now. maybe im just mad he sided with rels =[
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 19:34 GMT
#626
On June 09 2016 04:13 Chezinu wrote:
Facts:

Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 04:10 sicklucker wrote:
On June 09 2016 04:08 Chezinu wrote:
Facts:

There is no vote count update in the past hour.

Analysis:

Note 13: I think it would benefit town greatly to have a town vote.

Purpose of Post:

1. Bring attention to the need of an updated vote count.

2. To show that I desire an updated vote count.

Excuses:

1. I cannot justify creating an updated vote count when I have RL work to do.


shapelog promised!


##unvote
##vote Shapelog



Analysis:

Note 14: Perhaps, if I vote for the person who claimed to be mafia in the thread. The vote count will be updated.

Purpose of Post:

1. To encourage the development of an updated vote count.

2. To show that I really want an updated vote count.



oh god how did I miss this post I chuckled
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 20:39 GMT
#695
im here whats the vote count ish. just between dandresd and shape?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 20:40 GMT
#701
On June 09 2016 05:36 LightningStrike wrote:
I really don't want to lynch Damdred atm he turning emo which he normally does more often as town than scum. Yes his play been underwhelming but I had seen a underwhelming town Damdred before and mislynched him for that too. I will vote Shape because
A. WBG's case is decent.
B. Damdred will be saved unless someone votes him after me voting Shape.
C. Koshi brought up a meta point.
Shapelog if you are town I pretty stuck in a paranoia atm regarding you and Damdred.
##Vote: Shapelog


yes this is why i usualy dont push dandred ever anymore. nothing good really comes out of it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 20:41 GMT
#703
On June 09 2016 05:37 Shapelog wrote:
Damm, I didn't want to do this, but I have waited to long.

I am a PR.


kind of want to lynch you now
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 20:41 GMT
#704
On June 09 2016 05:39 Shapelog wrote:
Doctor

Hence Butterfly references, Butterflies = life


a doctor would not claim a doctor... he would claim a tracker...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 08 2016 20:42 GMT
#708
no town in the history of towning claims doctor so mf can nk them. wtf they just claim pr and dont say which one or lie or something. its pretty bad
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 233
NeuroSwarm 213
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18601
Dewaltoss 162
Bale 51
Terrorterran 22
Noble 7
Icarus 3
League of Legends
JimRising 804
Counter-Strike
taco 260
Other Games
summit1g11606
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1309
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 25
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota292
League of Legends
• Lourlo1198
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 34m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 34m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 34m
Replay Cast
18h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.