• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:35
CEST 22:35
KST 05:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10829 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16 17 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 20:41 GMT
#702
On June 09 2016 05:39 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:38 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 05:37 Shapelog wrote:
Damm, I didn't want to do this, but I have waited to long.

I am a PR.

OK this will get resolved before the end of the game. Let's kill Tomahawk

..........
See...

You actually have good reads sometimes and with sometimes I mean a lot of the time and people defend this guy but really not Damdred?

Yeah.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 20:44 GMT
#714
On June 09 2016 05:41 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:39 Shapelog wrote:
Doctor

Hence Butterfly references, Butterflies = life


a doctor would not claim a doctor... he would claim a tracker...

It's useless to talk about that, if he fakeclaims the doctor will die at some point, or claim the day before LYLO
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 20:45 GMT
#720
On June 09 2016 05:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay Shape just claimed Doctor which is kinda shitty but we can deal with that later :\
I guess I will go for the policy lynch I guess but I not confortable any of the other lynches atm mainly Damdred's wagon and I don't want to lynch Rels Day 1.
##: Unvote
##Vote: kwahamot

Why would you want to lynch me ...
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 20:51 GMT
#746
On June 09 2016 05:49 sicklucker wrote:
like im not claiming but I do not believe his claim. i am not of the school of thought that claims should be ignored all the time. his claim is bad

##vote shapelog

This is an open setup. Claim are confirmed town. We are not killing confirtmed town. Shape will die at some point in the game if he's scum.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 20:53 GMT
#757
On June 09 2016 05:51 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:50 sicklucker wrote:
Like you dont have to lynch him im not medic I just dont buy his claim reminds me of superbia. do what you want


Do you think we have the time to switch to Damdred?

I would rather switch at this point and if Shapelog lives the night we just kill him tomorrow.

This is not a smart post. Shape if doc will get rb'd to death. We lynch Shape if the real doc cc or dies.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 20:56 GMT
#781
On June 09 2016 05:55 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:53 Rels wrote:
On June 09 2016 05:51 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 09 2016 05:50 sicklucker wrote:
Like you dont have to lynch him im not medic I just dont buy his claim reminds me of superbia. do what you want


Do you think we have the time to switch to Damdred?

I would rather switch at this point and if Shapelog lives the night we just kill him tomorrow.

This is not a smart post. Shape if doc will get rb'd to death. We lynch Shape if the real doc cc or dies.


I doubt it. If the tracker sees someone visit Shape it's pretty much an automatic RB death and then town pretty much just wins. I doubt scum would risk something like that.

Think about it from the scum perspective. If the RBer gets tracked the game is effectively over.

IF THE RB IS TRACKED IT IS ALREADY A RED CHECK WITHOUT THE CLAIM STUFF
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 20:58 GMT
#795
On June 09 2016 05:57 Koshi wrote:
And lynch WBG RIGHT AFTE RHIM

++
Him being this not smart is not what I expect from him
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 21:05 GMT
#804
fuck
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 21:06 GMT
#810
On June 09 2016 06:05 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2016 05:58 Koshi wrote:
On June 09 2016 05:58 Shapelog wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Wherethebugsgo

going with purely gut here

WHY??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

VOTE KAWA

Because I have said over and over That the way the vote piled on him before this made me think he was town due to it.

I had the opposite feeling. No VE no WBG no Palmar
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 08 2016 21:08 GMT
#817
Don't wanna do anything more. See you tomorrow
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 09 2016 08:42 GMT
#868
This bugs list is very good. I would put Chez in the "kill at some point" list too.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 09 2016 08:43 GMT
#869
VE, your read on Tumble and on Palmar please ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 09 2016 10:39 GMT
#872
Kinda agree on the damdred thought but it doesn't matter. Damdred can be as bad as he wants since his alignment will be proven one way or the other
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 09 2016 18:40 GMT
#912
I like that case on me (=
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 08:50 GMT
#1157
I skimmed everything. Skimmed because I have no time to play before tonight. Not gonna commit to a read yet, I'm free starting tonight so I will reread everything at that point.
Actually gonna commit to a read. I think Damdred is the scum between the two.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 08:55 GMT
#1164
The only game I read of scum!WBG, he tried to create chaos into the thread D1 to make sure town is not organized. He did the opposite here. It points at him being town
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 13:22 GMT
#1249
On June 10 2016 21:49 Koshi wrote:
And I wonder how Artanis knew that Damdred was tracker but didn't know Shape was doc and died.

I want to know that too
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 13:24 GMT
#1251
On June 10 2016 22:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
He didn't, he noticed after joining.

On June 10 2016 10:56 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Hold on Damdred claimed tracker?
##Vote Damdred

On June 10 2016 11:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Oh damn there's a doc in the setup too. I was hoping I could just afk and get shot N2 now

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 13:24 GMT
#1252
##Vote Artanis[xp]
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 10 2016 13:30 GMT
#1255
On June 10 2016 22:28 VisceraEyes wrote:
Is infeasible to you that he got that information chronological while reading catching up?

Damdred claimed after Shape
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O83
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason157
BRAT_OK 52
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16174
Artosis 990
ZZZero.O 83
Hyun 37
NaDa 25
Bale 23
League of Legends
Doublelift3185
JimRising 340
Counter-Strike
Fnx 751
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6030
Liquid`Hasu849
Other Games
summit1g7347
FrodaN2735
B2W.Neo776
ToD239
KnowMe160
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1458
BasetradeTV262
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• Hupsaiya 33
• Adnapsc2 28
• Reevou 7
• musti20045 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie917
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 25m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 25m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 25m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.