• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:05
CEST 11:05
KST 18:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9935 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 01:42 GMT
#995
On June 10 2016 10:41 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 10:40 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 10 2016 10:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
hi!
What did I miss?


not much, other than you're scum. and VE dies today.

My role PM disagrees with your assertion.


yeah well that's something scum would say.

you're scum. Tell us your reads, at least you won't be dying today. You have some opportunity to prove you're not scum, even though you actually are.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 01:43 GMT
#996
but also god damn it the replacement makes this game even harder than it was already
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 01:44 GMT
#998
On June 10 2016 10:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 10:42 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 10 2016 10:41 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 10 2016 10:40 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 10 2016 10:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
hi!
What did I miss?


not much, other than you're scum. and VE dies today.

My role PM disagrees with your assertion.


yeah well that's something scum would say.

you're scum. Tell us your reads, at least you won't be dying today. You have some opportunity to prove you're not scum, even though you actually are.

I literally replaced into the game 5 minutes ago so I have no idea.
Also not scum.


okay, here's your first assignment.

Read the game, and tell me what you think of:

1. Rels
2. VE

When you come back, if I disagree with your assessments and if I'm still alive I'm going to kill you tomorrow.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 01:53 GMT
#1003
On June 10 2016 10:47 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 10:44 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 10 2016 10:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 10 2016 10:42 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 10 2016 10:41 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On June 10 2016 10:40 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 10 2016 10:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
hi!
What did I miss?


not much, other than you're scum. and VE dies today.

My role PM disagrees with your assertion.


yeah well that's something scum would say.

you're scum. Tell us your reads, at least you won't be dying today. You have some opportunity to prove you're not scum, even though you actually are.

I literally replaced into the game 5 minutes ago so I have no idea.
Also not scum.


okay, here's your first assignment.

Read the game, and tell me what you think of:

1. Rels
2. VE

When you come back, if I disagree with your assessments and if I'm still alive I'm going to kill you tomorrow.

Reading the game sounds tremendously boring though if that string of quotes from earlier is any indication of its contents. Seems like a pretty meh idea.

I figure I'll read the game from here on out and see what people do. I tend to be better at analyzing whilst in the thread rather than looking back and seeing if things feel unnatural or not.

Not liking your whole lining up lynches thing you've got going though.


well, you play it our way or you die. pretty simple. You're lined up as the next lynch, so I'm not surprised that you don't like it.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 02:03 GMT
#1009
On June 10 2016 10:56 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Hold on Damdred claimed tracker?
##Vote Damdred


the FUCK

ok

##unvote

##vote Damdred


MAYBE I'M NOT SO CRAZY AFTER ALL THANK THE LORD.

I knew I should have switched my vote day 1

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 02:05 GMT
#1011
On June 10 2016 11:04 LightningStrike wrote:
FYI VE is still scum independant of Damdred's or Lex's alignments.


yea that's true, but we can give him extra time and see if he decides to come back. I figure if VE is actually town, him seeing us kill scum will jog his willingness to play and he'll come back. If not then whatever, he's gonna die anyway.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 02:10 GMT
#1017
btw I find it exceedingly strange that one of the only times that VE came back to the thread and responded to someone was when Rels asked him about Tumble and Palmar.

This post:

On June 09 2016 17:43 Rels wrote:
VE, your read on Tumble and on Palmar please ?


is immediately followed by this post:

On June 09 2016 18:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm actually fine with Palmar all of a sudden. It's the strangest thing. XD I would have killed him yesterday, but now I think he's town. Maybe it's because I still don't believe Damdred's claim and he was still on Damdred with me. AFK maybe, but probably not. He despises D1 claims.+ Show Spoiler +
Damdred's claim was shit. Like...he didn't act like a Tracker the whole game, he seemed completely divested from the game, which has only been made worse SINCE his claim. I don't know about you, but when I am a role and I claim it under duress, I have a reaction. A hard one. Damdred had no reaction.

Like I said - I've seen Palmar play awfully on D1 before, even recently. Honestly I'm gonna have to see what he does between now and tomorrow, if he dies, etc.

I'm not sure about Tumble. I'm having a hard time getting motivated, to be honest. I don't even want to read his super short filter because I know the whole thing just says "Lynch VE" over and over. Same thing with Koshi - I don't even want to try and read Koshi right now.


Also his first post into the game:

On June 07 2016 17:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi boys I'm town. I've skimmed and so far I'm not really comfortable calling anyone anything with any certainty, though based on the way bugs and Palmar have interacted I'd say I think they are at least not mafia together. I have a few light townreads, but nothing worth sharing at this time. Will do a more thorough reading later on, but for now I like this D1. Lots of inquisitive people, I don't think much bullshit is gonna fly.


Did he actually, though? He really hesitated in moving his vote off Kelsier which is really strange, since townies usually have no problem moving their votes around. This is especially true of VE, given that the one word I'd use to characterize VE's town play is "erratic".
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 02:12 GMT
#1019
On June 10 2016 11:09 LightningStrike wrote:
The thing is bugs is that this play isn't outside of lex's wheel house for scum play because he claimed Cop in a pretty much open setup for scum and he got lynched for that because the real cop cc'd him.


If we lynch the incorrect person today whatever, we'll get the right person the next time. It shouldn't matter to the townie if they're on the receiving side of the lynch anyway. It's not like the game gets that much harder.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 02:15 GMT
#1020
also I'm biased but I find his claim more believable since he said there was a track on me. Why would he do that as scum? Like, he'd be willing to sacrifice himself just to potentially get me as a townie heavily suspected or lynched later (with no control over whether people decide to lynch me on the association)? Doesn't quite make sense, and the far simpler answer here is that he is actually the real tracker.

If he's not the tracker and he's fake claiming then it's an awful play and he'll get punished for it in the next cycle.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 02:32 GMT
#1025
On June 10 2016 11:25 LightningStrike wrote:
Do I lynch Damdred who Lex decides to cc but it not outside of his wheel house for his scum play?
Do I lynch VE who I strongly believe is scum for his reaction of me voting him?
Hmm.


how is this even a question.

you lynch into Damdred's slot because prior to his claim everyone thought he was scum and the CC makes no sense from a scum perspective (especially given the fact that artanis provided a check).

VE is probably scum but he's not confirmed scum. Damdred is almost certianly scum, but even if he isn't, by killing him we'll get a confirmed scum.

wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 03:00 GMT
#1028
btw if Damdred flips scum, it makes tumble basically confirmed town IMO.

When Shape claimed doc tumble basically immediately switched to Damdred. If Tumble were on the scumteam with Damdred he almost certainly wouldn't switch to Damdred so fast, and in addition probably wouldn't be so slow to realize that Damdred claimed tracker. i.e. this post wouldn't happen IMO (emphasis mine, this post comes after him switching his vote to Damdred):

On June 09 2016 06:48 Tumblewood wrote:
Thoughts:
Rels pls
Everyone else pls
Going 0/5 on shape
When did Damdred claim
I get to move all my bubble scums up to regular scum (watch out rels/ve)
Blech


wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 03:03 GMT
#1031
also if I were VE and I were on the scum team I'd totally rage quit too, one of his partners basically killed themselves LOL
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 03:21 GMT
#1033
hey LS are you here?

Did you notice that I said you could be scum? What do you think about that?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 03:21 GMT
#1034
On June 10 2016 12:21 sicklucker wrote:
wut?


vote damdred you fool
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 03:23 GMT
#1036
On June 10 2016 12:22 sicklucker wrote:
i sapose ksc was not around to cc dandred... but who would replace out of a game when your gonna cc someone and be confirmed town?


who knows? He didn't vote, and we don't know what was happening BTS. For all we know the hosts could have just decided to replace him anyway.

Not really worth speculating about at this point.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 03:31 GMT
#1038
On June 10 2016 12:25 Damdred wrote:
I'd rather Kel's slot be lynched but guaranteed scum tommorow in Kel anyway


if you're actually town why don't you bother telling us who you think scum is?

also if you're town explain why Artanis would fake claim a track on me? Seems like a bit of an odd thing to do.

Lastly, if you're town, explain why a scum would ever CC you, especially one that just replaced into the game 5 minutes prior?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 03:37 GMT
#1040
On June 10 2016 12:34 Damdred wrote:
No clue never read the game.

No clue art never plays as scum he hates it and it gives him swag.

I'm in a weak position town lynches last confirmed power role shrug.


so you're not town, then.

also it's pretty funny how fast you 180'ed on this one:

On June 10 2016 12:00 Damdred wrote:
Then you have two mislynches to figure who the fuck is the last scum which I'll try to figure out before I die.


wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 03:40 GMT
#1043
On June 10 2016 12:37 Damdred wrote:
And like Kel doesn't have time to play or vote or do anything during the night but has time to put a track in?


oh this is a great point.

I think I'm gonna switch my vote.
























not.

On June 09 2016 18:45 KelsierSC wrote:
Not going to be able to do anything today.

I'll be able to give more input tomorrow.


He posted during the night. He also posted after the nightpost apologizing for not voting:

On June 09 2016 06:05 KelsierSC wrote:
I thought I had an hour , apologies to all players and host


On June 10 2016 12:38 Damdred wrote:
Nope I'm town just haven't had time to do anything shrug.


If you really are town then don't sign up for a game.

I'll actually request a ban if you flip town.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 04:05 GMT
#1047
On June 10 2016 12:42 Damdred wrote:
Lol yep no net for 36 hours then had to replace my septic tank.

Good luck pushing for a ban


you're here and still refusing to play. So yes, if you're town I will push for your ban.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 10 2016 04:37 GMT
#1058
On June 10 2016 13:32 Damdred wrote:
Eh tumble is a mixed bag, I'm kind of trying not to read him as I'm horrible at it

One thing that bothers me is how he's avoiding answering if he's the tracker or not. Instead he asks who I track trying to discredit me slightly in that regard. Never really comes back and I'm cc shortly after.

Maybe scum team was trying to figure out who was going to cc me.

Thats conjecture he's in the maybe scum pile doesn't have much interactions with Kel to much really. And Kel has him in the sort of ignore pile like you would put a scum buddy who replaced in. Interesting. Conjecture though


if you are town...

no wonder you're were a lynch wagon, nothing you say makes any sense whatsoever.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 4643
Horang2 394
Hyuk 357
BeSt 133
Hyun 97
Hm[arnc] 73
Shinee 67
Killer 65
ggaemo 57
sorry 54
[ Show more ]
Snow 52
Bonyth 37
Bale 35
JYJ 12
League of Legends
JimRising 543
Other Games
gofns10087
summit1g9089
singsing1262
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2392
League of Legends
• Lourlo1429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
55m
INu's Battles
2h 55m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 55m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 55m
Replay Cast
13h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.