• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:05
CEST 21:05
KST 04:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8328 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 13 2016 19:47 GMT
#1742
oh hey my thousandth post
ls I hardly have a scum meta because my only scum games were my first one (newbie XIX) and my fourth that I replaced into (newbies and vets). been getting better about the lynchbait thing though, been pretty solidly town for three games running. appreciate the townread but you do need a better reason to townread me than that my town meta is lynchbait-y.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 13 2016 19:56 GMT
#1744
ls you're not even scum for it but you need to find a better reason for townreading me. every game you townread me for lynchbaitiness and you can't rely on me rolling town forever (probably can actually the cycle never ends).
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 13 2016 20:05 GMT
#1745
On June 08 2016 16:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2016 13:49 Tumblewood wrote:
tumblewood esteemed 100% accurate sometimes reads list

really town
sl
koshi

sorta town
kelsier
palmar

null
ls
rels

done nothing of note
ve
kwahamot
chezinu

scum team
damdred
shape
wbg

I think I'm done for the night, and the game. my reads can't get any more 100% correct than this.

Like how has Palmar done any more than me? Seriously though, I've given reads on people, explained them to the best of my ability AND been able to answer questions (mostly, I hear ya Bugs)

That fact alone makes me suspect that ALL of these reads are fabricated and meaningless.

##Vote: Tumblewood

the promised horseshit quoting is here. this quote is so bad, not because ve sees himself in the nothing tier and palmar above it and assumes I say palmar has done more, but because he acts like he's been productive when he had two non-fluff posts prior to that point and one of them was super lame.
ALSO he sees himself and palmar (in his mind) out of order and he feels that that alone is justification for a vote. also "I bet all these reads are made up" jesus christ how bad do you think I am.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 13 2016 20:08 GMT
#1746
On June 09 2016 18:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm actually fine with Palmar all of a sudden. It's the strangest thing. XD I would have killed him yesterday, but now I think he's town. Maybe it's because I still don't believe Damdred's claim and he was still on Damdred with me. AFK maybe, but probably not. He despises D1 claims.+ Show Spoiler +
Damdred's claim was shit. Like...he didn't act like a Tracker the whole game, he seemed completely divested from the game, which has only been made worse SINCE his claim. I don't know about you, but when I am a role and I claim it under duress, I have a reaction. A hard one. Damdred had no reaction.

Like I said - I've seen Palmar play awfully on D1 before, even recently. Honestly I'm gonna have to see what he does between now and tomorrow, if he dies, etc.

I'm not sure about Tumble. I'm having a hard time getting motivated, to be honest. I don't even want to read his super short filter because I know the whole thing just says "Lynch VE" over and over. Same thing with Koshi - I don't even want to try and read Koshi right now.

in which ve assumes people have been talking about him
good news though is that first sentence means for sure that palmar and ve are Not A Team
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 13 2016 21:52 GMT
#1751
On June 14 2016 05:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
TW Will you look at my post on LS and tell me what you think? Humor me plz.

what post
pls link
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 13 2016 22:30 GMT
#1753
On June 14 2016 06:55 LightningStrike wrote:
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/mafia/509751-names-are-hard-mini-mafia?page=85#1689

I can totally believe LS might put excessive faith in blue claims. Still would not lynch.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 13 2016 23:45 GMT
#1754
Okay maybe VE isn't scum. Most of his content I don't like, but his emotion seems genuine. No idea on our three candidates for third scum really. Nightmare MyLo is probably Palmar/Chez/VE/LS so that's probably what scum is going to give us :/
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 14 2016 18:34 GMT
#1779
On June 15 2016 00:56 sicklucker wrote:
4,337 km icelan to toronto
5,754 km port to toronto na not even close



im bored

posting in thread about stupid things when you're bored is definitely a townie thing. mafia just doesn't post in that case.

im also bored
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 14 2016 20:05 GMT
#1781
go not portugal
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 14 2016 22:54 GMT
#1798
On June 15 2016 07:13 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2016 07:04 Chezinu wrote:
WHAT!??!?!?!?!??!?!?

Artanis was mafia?

If flipped town we would of lost so yep he was mafia.

See, stuff like this is why LS is town.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 15 2016 22:01 GMT
#1875
##vote: no-lynch
Rels is right that this is the best play but I'm still lynching him tomorrow.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 15 2016 22:13 GMT
#1876
The longer this game goes on the more I find myself believing in SL's Rels/Palmar team
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 15 2016 22:19 GMT
#1879
TBH it's almost the better play to not no-lynch because the only people getting NKed are SL and both of us are town, and I really don't want a LyLo of VE/LS/Palmar if Palmar is scum.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 15 2016 22:24 GMT
#1882
assuming we no-lynch
If VE is town, scum wins because they can force LyLo with LS and VE and win. If he's scum with Rels, he busses Rels and kills LS and forces LyLo with SL and Palmar and wins. If he's with Palmar, they go for the mislynch on Rels and maybe win.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 15 2016 22:25 GMT
#1883
##Unvote
##vote rels
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 15 2016 22:31 GMT
#1886
On June 16 2016 07:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
I don't know about Rels. He could be mafia, but Palmar pushing on him is strange. Like if they're partners why? And if they're not I certainly would rather lynch Palmar than Rels.

Did you see SL's post about bussing being the best play in 3v2 or 4v2 LyLo? If Palmar busses Rels and it goes through he gets all the cred, if it doesn't he wins on the spot.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 15 2016 22:49 GMT
#1895
On June 16 2016 07:46 Rels wrote:
Wow it looks like it's palmar tumble after all. Tumble being so convinced of no lynching then changing his mind because a town said so is pretty scummy

Rels, this is a terrible case because
a) I was not "so convinced" of no-lynching, nor did I change my mind for that reason, and
b) That's not even scummy if I did.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 15 2016 22:51 GMT
#1897
On June 16 2016 07:49 Rels wrote:
Tumble your take on palmar case on me pretty please ?

yeah it's probably correct. I think your push on kwahamot was scummy too.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 15 2016 22:54 GMT
#1898
On June 16 2016 07:50 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2016 07:49 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 16 2016 07:46 Rels wrote:
Wow it looks like it's palmar tumble after all. Tumble being so convinced of no lynching then changing his mind because a town said so is pretty scummy

Rels, this is a terrible case because
a) I was not "so convinced" of no-lynching, nor did I change my mind for that reason, and
b) That's not even scummy if I did.

Why did you change your mind then ?

Because in theory no-lynching is always best, but then I thought about it for a moment, and when you add real players who get tunneled it's probably worse than me or SL being there because those are the only ones I trust to finish this game right.
Back atcha, Rels: What about that switch made you think I was scum?
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
June 15 2016 23:01 GMT
#1901
On June 16 2016 07:57 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2016 07:54 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 16 2016 07:50 Rels wrote:
On June 16 2016 07:49 Tumblewood wrote:
On June 16 2016 07:46 Rels wrote:
Wow it looks like it's palmar tumble after all. Tumble being so convinced of no lynching then changing his mind because a town said so is pretty scummy

Rels, this is a terrible case because
a) I was not "so convinced" of no-lynching, nor did I change my mind for that reason, and
b) That's not even scummy if I did.

Why did you change your mind then ?

Because in theory no-lynching is always best, but then I thought about it for a moment, and when you add real players who get tunneled it's probably worse than me or SL being there because those are the only ones I trust to finish this game right.
Back atcha, Rels: What about that switch made you think I was scum?

Scum naturally wants to lynch today and not have to lie during more and more days. So you being OK to no lynch because it's the right thing to do then not doing it looks like you're scum posting the right thing to do at first but going with the natural inclination at the first occasion

Why would I do that though
Why would I have 'the correct' stance for a couple minutes then change my mind
Why wouldn't I put forth my current stance initially
Why wouldn't I just vote no-lynch and go semi-inactive for a cycle? It's not like I'd get punished for autoing.
There's just no scum motivation in what I did but you're acting like there is.
good times for all
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 430
ProTech170
UpATreeSC 118
BRAT_OK 106
Railgan 49
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1913
Shuttle 500
Dewaltoss 139
Trap 33
Bale 23
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
XaKoH 597
420jenkins422
Counter-Strike
fl0m4098
Fnx 678
kRYSTAL_29
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3654
Liquid`Hasu526
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2066
summit1g1450
FrodaN962
B2W.Neo413
Livibee194
C9.Mang0146
TKL 102
QueenE77
ToD71
RotterdaM58
Mew2King34
JuggernautJason18
PPMD2
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV234
BasetradeTV155
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3016
• TFBlade837
Other Games
• Shiphtur1369
• imaqtpie744
• WagamamaTV338
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 55m
Patches Events
20h 55m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.