• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:09
CEST 11:09
KST 18:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6875 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 20 2016 20:55 GMT
#2321
I really dont wanna lose to rels again gag~~
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 20 2016 20:58 GMT
#2330
##unvote ##vote rels
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 20 2016 21:01 GMT
#2344
[image loading]
[image loading]
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 20 2016 21:02 GMT
#2353
phew im glad that stupid dog was found so I could hammer
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 20 2016 21:04 GMT
#2357
sicklucker and palmars mafia record together is now 3-0. Coincidence?

[image loading]
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 20 2016 21:04 GMT
#2358
On June 21 2016 06:03 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2016 06:02 sicklucker wrote:
phew im glad that stupid dog was found so I could hammer

your diatribe about hardware problems and lost dogs was pretty golden


i only wish it was made up
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 20 2016 21:09 GMT
#2362
On June 21 2016 06:07 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Thanks for the carry Palmar, bout time I actually win a scumgame where I didn't carry!


-_-? I dont wanna be that guy buy palmar was on my shoulder and you were on my left nut
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 20 2016 21:09 GMT
#2363
well ksc i mean
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 20 2016 21:12 GMT
#2367
i still cant believe oou lynched dandred . it was so joyfull
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-06-20 21:13:27
June 20 2016 21:13 GMT
#2368
yes yes of course ryan wont give me props but my partners one who was gone for 2 weeks of the game should at least :D sorry artanis
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 20 2016 21:15 GMT
#2374
well I did give away my master final 5 plan at some point in the game where I said I would always vote my partner and changed last second if someone votes wrong. I thought that was shapelog level cute
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 20 2016 21:16 GMT
#2376
On June 21 2016 06:14 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2016 06:12 sicklucker wrote:
i still cant believe oou lynched dandred . it was so joyfull

Yeah Fecal asked me to sub in and mentioned KSC wasn't in a great spot. Read up on that people heavily scumread Damdred and he only got by on his claim and rolled with it

Must say that I'm impressed by Town's second wind and activity by LYLO though. There were so many days where there was no real decision to be made yet people still tried. Kudos for that.


ya I was definitely a little worried. there were days where I couldnt force myself to post but town were talking with me and palmar slummin it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 20 2016 21:18 GMT
#2381
On June 21 2016 06:15 LightningStrike wrote:
BTW why kill me when I was only right on palmar?


idk I think I picked every nk since palmar was never around. im sure there was some logic behind it in the scum. I know why I killed chez that was a great kill. he even left a last will suspecting me as mafia. I killed chez because I had no idea what his reads were and everyone elses reads were kindo f in mafias favor
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 20 2016 21:20 GMT
#2385
I think I killed you over ve because in my mind I thought he was scummy from the whole artanis thing. but even then I like killing you ls because you have never town read me in like 20 mafia games together never. ve has called me town in alot of my scum games. I think he voted me in final 3 in my first scum game. but even that game up till that point he called me town. He always sees me as town
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 20 2016 21:21 GMT
#2388
Like Ls if your like "i cant never read s i dont know poe: then i dont want you in the game because there is 0% chance you will ever town read
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 20 2016 21:22 GMT
#2391
On June 21 2016 06:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2016 06:17 Rels wrote:
(pushing a claimed blue that is not going to be lynched no matter what).

this is never a towntell Rels, never.
if anything, it is the opposite.


no I really wanted that fucker lynched
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 20 2016 21:24 GMT
#2393
I mean ryans right tho. I was probing trying to get a blue lynched day 1 because mafia. I certainly have done the opposite tho im just random and I think you cant say one way or the other makes me mafia game to game so neither of you are wrong
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 20 2016 21:25 GMT
#2396
On June 21 2016 06:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
How did Tumble not switch to Palmar after he saw SL switch? That's what I want to know


Well I only gave him 5 or 4 seconds to refresh and type it so...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 20 2016 21:37 GMT
#2414
On June 21 2016 06:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
No man, I can assure you there was much more time than that LOL

That's why last minute changes are risky, the wrong person might see it in time.


i kind of think thats wrong I had a very accurate clock but I didnt expect tumble to change anyway. I at least didnt post my victory gifs with it =]
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 20 2016 21:38 GMT
#2416
I dont really put as much thought in nks. I dont mind not killing the best person makes the game more fun. I think I killed ls 3 times inarow in voice mafia for the lulz
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2543
Leta 1274
actioN 543
BeSt 381
Mong 161
Killer 123
Dewaltoss 109
sorry 77
Larva 56
sSak 45
[ Show more ]
Bale 32
ZergMaN 31
ToSsGirL 31
Aegong 28
NotJumperer 21
yabsab 15
HiyA 12
Noble 10
Counter-Strike
byalli626
Other Games
summit1g9652
olofmeister1039
Happy297
Sick198
crisheroes189
Pyrionflax131
KnowMe108
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick706
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos949
• Stunt428
Other Games
• WagamamaTV124
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
51m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 51m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 51m
Replay Cast
13h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.