• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:09
CEST 11:09
KST 18:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6905 users

Names Are Hard mini mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 19 2016 16:51 GMT
#2035
so tumble while your hear can you explain why you missed the last 5-10 minutes of the deadline and almost caused a power role to be lynched?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 19 2016 16:57 GMT
#2038
Filters

Me - 14 about 14% of the game
Rels 10 about 10%
Ve 10 about 10%
Palmar 7 about 7%
Tumble 6 about 6%
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 19 2016 16:58 GMT
#2039
Fuck where is ls to compare with other games. mafia bastards
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 19 2016 16:59 GMT
#2040
I had no idea i had the biggest filter when I did that tho. I can garanteed you I have never had the biggest filter in the game ever as mafia. Theres a big drop off for me meta wise
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 19 2016 17:02 GMT
#2042
On June 10 2016 22:59 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2016 21:57 Koshi wrote:
I want to lynch VE. And if he is town. I will 100% follow his reads and lynch into the LS/Rels/Damdred bullshit that I will never believe in a million years but I will follow him and lynch within that.

But I don't believe this shit cc.

I don't really think VE is mafia

He could be, and I wouldn't put my neck out to defend him, but I just feel like he might not be.

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 19 2016 17:03 GMT
#2043
I was a good writer in school too. I just never cared for speeling. auto correct is a thing
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 19 2016 17:04 GMT
#2044
On June 12 2016 06:42 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2016 06:38 wherebugsgo wrote:
On June 12 2016 06:37 Palmar wrote:
I take no responsibility for our blues being bad players.

I'm still #1


do you still think Rels is scum? and VE?

Rels is 100% mafia. He gave himself away day 1 with his bullshit jump on kwah's post.

VE is more meh. I'm going to re-read him, and I'm probably not going to actually defend him at any point but there's not real reason I want to vote him right now.


Thats the second weird ass I wont defend him post. not even sure if it means something
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 19 2016 17:05 GMT
#2045
On June 12 2016 06:45 Palmar wrote:
like kwah's post is super straightforward, it has no bullshit in it, gets straight to the point of giving reads and then explaining them.

Jumping that post is reserved only for bad (shapelog) and scum (rels)


This is like pretty much the only thing I ever liked in palmars filter because it was pretty much my idea first
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 19 2016 17:09 GMT
#2046
See I dont get the everyones town mindset of rels. Because I kind of think everyones mafia.

+ Show Spoiler +
mafia mafia everywhere
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 19 2016 17:10 GMT
#2047
Also using the the chez nk to say im mafia is baffling since I was more or less his top town read
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 19 2016 17:13 GMT
#2048
infact of all of chez reads in the game his read on me is actually the only one that can be explained. Im going to asume you all know of the chez rule except tumble. On day 1 in the game I baited the new played into reading chez. He said he was town so he didnt fall for the chez rule but because I specifically asked someone who I thought had never played with chez to read him is why I was his top town read.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 19 2016 17:15 GMT
#2049
Chez was kind of also keeping his reads close to his vest. (he did leave a last will but mafia would have had no time to react to those reads)

So whoever killed him was afraid of the unknown since everyone else had posted reads except for chez. Now im not sure who that would be but thats how I explain his nk in my head
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 19 2016 19:49 GMT
#2053
can rels call me obv town all game when its convenient to get me to town read him and then call me mafia when its convenient due to poe because he needs a mislynch in final 3.

yes yes he can
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 19 2016 22:45 GMT
#2073
On June 20 2016 06:12 Rels wrote:
Chez was considered null by like everybody. Apart from sicklucker maybe ?


no one even considered lynching him tho. the fact your saying people scum read him is a rels mafia lie
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 19 2016 22:49 GMT
#2074
well your saying scum would leave him in the game because hes an easy mislynch. BUt no one fucking said he was scum all game. But alot of people said you were fucking scum. SO like I dont get your argument. IF your town no one was lynching chez. they would lynch you tho
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 19 2016 22:51 GMT
#2075
but what tumble was saying makes alot of sense. if your town in the palmar/ve scum world they would leave me and tumble alive (as they have fucking done) because we both want to kill you. so fuck I hope your not town here because I want to lynch you so bad
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 19 2016 22:54 GMT
#2076
but then ve being scum with palmar is kind of stupid
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 20 2016 16:07 GMT
#2134
imaround having computer issues might have to reformat
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 20 2016 16:16 GMT
#2136
tumble how are you leaning. does the rels/ve world scare you that much
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
June 20 2016 18:20 GMT
#2166
ok my computer seems to be working again for now spent all morning trying to fix it
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2543
Leta 1274
actioN 543
BeSt 381
Mong 161
Killer 123
Dewaltoss 109
sorry 77
Larva 56
sSak 45
[ Show more ]
Bale 32
ZergMaN 31
ToSsGirL 31
Aegong 28
NotJumperer 21
yabsab 15
HiyA 12
Noble 10
Counter-Strike
byalli626
Other Games
summit1g9652
olofmeister1039
Happy297
Sick198
crisheroes189
Pyrionflax131
KnowMe108
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick706
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos949
• Stunt428
Other Games
• WagamamaTV124
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
51m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 51m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 51m
Replay Cast
13h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.