• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:42
CEST 12:42
KST 19:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20263Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8731 users

[W][M] Newbie Mafia XXI

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 09 2016 04:04 GMT
#43
/in as a venturing vet


+ Show Spoiler +
concentrating coaches
constipated coaches
confounded coaches
complex coaches
crunchy coaches
clammy coaches
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 19 2016 15:55 GMT
#83
I'm pretty bad so me as a newb is cool
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 23 2016 16:36 GMT
#126
I just try not to read anything
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 02 2016 01:16 GMT
#177
/confirm
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 03 2016 21:15 GMT
#268
Hey I'm not just disgusting
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 04 2016 19:28 GMT
#676
Got drunk and forgot. Give me a bit i have 390 posts to read
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 04 2016 21:33 GMT
#683
I'm tired of phone reading with my girlfriend here so I'll just post what i have so far

Super probably didn't roll scum for the 10th time.
Jealous is making posts i don't really want read but is being towny
Quicktwist is being trolly but having moments of clarity so i can't be too upset with him

I think skynx is scummy because he is hardly commenting on anything relevant when he posts while also not chatting it up or anything. Posting for the sake of posting

I'm only on page 27 so grains of salt all around

I'm going for slurpees anyone want anything?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 04 2016 21:34 GMT
#684
Oh yeah i also like emperorchamp for town
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 04 2016 23:48 GMT
#690
Page 28 is bad and the amount spam between jealous and quicktwizzler has turned me off reading again.

I like tumble now also
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 05 2016 07:55 GMT
#722
I'm honestly not going to have much time to play until later tomorrow so I'm parking my vote on my preliminary scumread.

I promise to go through the day in the night and maybe some d1 vca but i haven't been home in days. I will be tomorrow though
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 05 2016 08:51 GMT
#725
On June 05 2016 17:16 QuickTwist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2016 16:55 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'm honestly not going to have much time to play until later tomorrow so I'm parking my vote on my preliminary scumread.

I promise to go through the day in the night and maybe some d1 vca but i haven't been home in days. I will be tomorrow though


I'm sorry what? You have no vote yet. WTF, man?!?!

Yeah I do
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 05 2016 19:57 GMT
#828
On June 05 2016 22:22 Superbia wrote:
I'm tempted to call kush mafia.

I'm inclined to agree
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 05 2016 20:01 GMT
#832
I don't think you would snap out of scum burnout just to play your 10th scum game with a bunch of newbs with this much activity.

I also agree with a lot of your reads but that's weaker
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 05 2016 20:02 GMT
#835
On June 06 2016 05:01 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2016 04:45 QuickTwist wrote:
On June 06 2016 04:21 Jealous wrote:
As far as the other posters, I'm glad that people have started pushing some ideas around as we approach the deadline. Here are some thoughts I have on the game so far:

1. I think that a lot of people in this thread are grasping at straws right now, which is understandable because there isn't much to go off of on Day 1. I don't see any utterly clear alliances here as of yet. It seems like a lot of A thinks B is scum who thinks C is scum who thinks D is scum who thinks A is scum, or something of the like.

2. Given the seemingly inconclusive finger-pointing patters so far, we will have to wait to see the results of the lynch and who voted for whom as our next indicator. As of right now, if my hypothesis is correct and QT is scum, then the people who voted alongside him without much early justification would be kushmountains and Tumblewood, who have not changed their vote despite the player being changed out and I found their arguments for removing sqrt to be weak in the first place (inactivity plynch 2 hours into the game, if I recall correctly? on top of that, other people were just as inactive). This is the most alliance-y thing I can point at so far, but it's too early for me to concretely say I feel that they are scum.

3. Following this line of logic, I don't feel that the votes/inclinations on QT are indicative of a scum alliance because most people have shown their own reasons for voting for QT, most of which are valid, or at least more valid in my eyes than a Scott lynch. Of course, if QT flips town it is possible that one or two scum bandwagoned in order to ensure that he wins over Scott in the last voting push, but it will be hard to tell who. It's simply too early to speculate in specific terms about who would be scum or not in this hypothetical scenario, so I will wait until I see all of the votes and their results.

4. I haven't gotten a strong read on anyone, which is probably because I'm newbie. So far my "could be scum" list is:

1. Kushmountains
2. Tumblewood
3. Superbia (weak read on this, don't have much certainty at all)
4. Fecalfeast (too absent, regardless of whatever excuses he may have)

and of course QT.

Everyone else, as far as I can tell, is townie. Scott can be thrown up there as well for his relative inactivity but I don't think it's fair to judge as quickly because he only learned he was in the game less than 24 hours ago.


What if I said YOU could be scum if I turn out to be Town. Baseless you think?

Honestly it is really freaking annoying you haven't re-evaluated your read on me and somehow everything I do is scummy to you. That is the definition of confirmation bias.

So because you have chosen to no re-evaluate your read on me, even though my content has improved as the shit posting of day 1 decreases. can't help but think you are pushing an agenda.

Claiming VT.

##Vote: Jealous

Your only concrete argument as far as I recall is the one you just made, which is that I am pushing an agenda, so it's not entirely baseless. However, as objective as I can possibly be about this, I would have to say that your argument is weak. The majority of the town has read me as town, and for some that was a choice between scumreading me or you.

I will concede that your posting has definitely improved since the first 24 hours.

I see what you mean by confirmation bias now more clearly. I will justify by saying it is akin to how one approaches science: you formulate a hypothesis, run a test, gather some data, try to ascertain a conclusion. Then you present your article for peer review. So far peer review has corroborated my initial findings. The initial results will be put to the test after we see the flop.

Although you claimed Blue PR since the first minutes of the game, which could've meant anything since you were shitposting a lot in that time, this is the first time you've claimed VT. MoosyDoosy also claimed VT, if I'm correct in assuming VT = Veteran, but his posting has been inconsistent too. I'm not saying this to make any sort of point, just doing stream of consciousness at the moment. I don't think it'd be wise of you to claim Blue PR if you actually were a Blue PR in the first minutes of the game, because scum would know that you are not scum, and thus when both the Day 1 lynch and the first scum kill are relative stabs in the dark, this seems like a poor strategy because it paints a target on your back. Of course, this could backfire and cause us to do scum's work for them, but I believe that there is no stronger case right now for anyone else and thus I will maintain my vote for you.

VT is Vanilla Townie which makes his new claim more dubious imo
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 05 2016 20:18 GMT
#862
On June 06 2016 05:09 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2016 05:05 QuickTwist wrote:
On June 06 2016 05:01 Jealous wrote:
On June 06 2016 04:45 QuickTwist wrote:
On June 06 2016 04:21 Jealous wrote:
As far as the other posters, I'm glad that people have started pushing some ideas around as we approach the deadline. Here are some thoughts I have on the game so far:

1. I think that a lot of people in this thread are grasping at straws right now, which is understandable because there isn't much to go off of on Day 1. I don't see any utterly clear alliances here as of yet. It seems like a lot of A thinks B is scum who thinks C is scum who thinks D is scum who thinks A is scum, or something of the like.

2. Given the seemingly inconclusive finger-pointing patters so far, we will have to wait to see the results of the lynch and who voted for whom as our next indicator. As of right now, if my hypothesis is correct and QT is scum, then the people who voted alongside him without much early justification would be kushmountains and Tumblewood, who have not changed their vote despite the player being changed out and I found their arguments for removing sqrt to be weak in the first place (inactivity plynch 2 hours into the game, if I recall correctly? on top of that, other people were just as inactive). This is the most alliance-y thing I can point at so far, but it's too early for me to concretely say I feel that they are scum.

3. Following this line of logic, I don't feel that the votes/inclinations on QT are indicative of a scum alliance because most people have shown their own reasons for voting for QT, most of which are valid, or at least more valid in my eyes than a Scott lynch. Of course, if QT flips town it is possible that one or two scum bandwagoned in order to ensure that he wins over Scott in the last voting push, but it will be hard to tell who. It's simply too early to speculate in specific terms about who would be scum or not in this hypothetical scenario, so I will wait until I see all of the votes and their results.

4. I haven't gotten a strong read on anyone, which is probably because I'm newbie. So far my "could be scum" list is:

1. Kushmountains
2. Tumblewood
3. Superbia (weak read on this, don't have much certainty at all)
4. Fecalfeast (too absent, regardless of whatever excuses he may have)

and of course QT.

Everyone else, as far as I can tell, is townie. Scott can be thrown up there as well for his relative inactivity but I don't think it's fair to judge as quickly because he only learned he was in the game less than 24 hours ago.


What if I said YOU could be scum if I turn out to be Town. Baseless you think?

Honestly it is really freaking annoying you haven't re-evaluated your read on me and somehow everything I do is scummy to you. That is the definition of confirmation bias.

So because you have chosen to no re-evaluate your read on me, even though my content has improved as the shit posting of day 1 decreases. can't help but think you are pushing an agenda.

Claiming VT.

##Vote: Jealous

Your only concrete argument as far as I recall is the one you just made, which is that I am pushing an agenda, so it's not entirely baseless. However, as objective as I can possibly be about this, I would have to say that your argument is weak. The majority of the town has read me as town, and for some that was a choice between scumreading me or you.

I will concede that your posting has definitely improved since the first 24 hours.

I see what you mean by confirmation bias now more clearly. I will justify by saying it is akin to how one approaches science: you formulate a hypothesis, run a test, gather some data, try to ascertain a conclusion. Then you present your article for peer review. So far peer review has corroborated my initial findings. The initial results will be put to the test after we see the flop.

Although you claimed Blue PR since the first minutes of the game, which could've meant anything since you were shitposting a lot in that time, this is the first time you've claimed VT. MoosyDoosy also claimed VT, if I'm correct in assuming VT = Veteran, but his posting has been inconsistent too. I'm not saying this to make any sort of point, just doing stream of consciousness at the moment. I don't think it'd be wise of you to claim Blue PR if you actually were a Blue PR in the first minutes of the game, because scum would know that you are not scum, and thus when both the Day 1 lynch and the first scum kill are relative stabs in the dark, this seems like a poor strategy because it paints a target on your back. Of course, this could backfire and cause us to do scum's work for them, but I believe that there is no stronger case right now for anyone else and thus I will maintain my vote for you.


OMG you are so wrong its not even funny. VT stands for vanilla townie. You are lynching the most worthless role there is in this game based on confirmation bias. People should take a really good look at you tomorrow.

Yea, I made that mistake, again (posted this on the previous page), please disregard that last line of reasoning.

However, this does not make the rest of the post "OMG so wrong." I stand by it.

If you're saying the truth and you flip VT tomorrow, that would be unfortunate but not as bad as you being a blue PR, so that's taken a load off my shoulders ^^ If you're lying and you're scum, then that would be great and I'd be a boss. I'm liking this scenario.

I really don't like this line of thinking. Yeah of course it's better to kill vt than blue but if you think there's a decent chance he is town why are you still so adamant about killing qt?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 05 2016 20:20 GMT
#864
I'm going to agree with super again and switch to kush
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 05 2016 20:20 GMT
#866
On June 06 2016 05:20 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2016 05:12 Superbia wrote:
On June 06 2016 05:08 Tictock wrote:
On June 06 2016 04:53 Superbia wrote:
I dislike that everyone was scumreading quicky that quickly (lolol), but I also don't like how quicky has been playing.

Tbh, I have looked up a game of quicky on another site (town game), and quickly looked through it on Friday. He struck me as a decently clever town player. I'm kind of missing that feeling here. He feels very defensive and uncomfortable.

But I'm pussying out and voting kush.


I kinda agree, the general flow of the game and how the votes are going seem to signal a very low key scum team that is probably not up for lynch atm.

QT is also giving me vibes that he's not really to concerned with the pressure atm which isn't really in line with a try-hard scum playing the activity game. I'm wondering if he's a player more like Moosy who's play can be pretty questionable and is lynchbait. While he's kinda all over the place and I have a hard time tracking much line of thought he is being pretty consistent about putting stuff out there.

Is your desire to lynch kush based on meta, or is it more policy due to him being pretty lackluster and only pushing a plynch himself?

I think I might be more keen on lynching Skynx myself.


Skynx has been meh iirc. But newbies are generally somewhat harder to read.

Kush hasn't really picked a direction and his pregame and ingame are off. Pregame he seemed very excited but ingame he hasn't been pro-active except for a shitty plynch push on scott which ended up being nothing.


Ah yea, it is true the disparity in his pre-game to in-game is real.

I thought he mostly plays from work so was kinda giving his low activity on the weekend a pass.

He did say he plays from work shit...
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 05 2016 20:22 GMT
#870
On June 06 2016 05:21 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2016 05:18 Fecalfeast wrote:
On June 06 2016 05:09 Jealous wrote:
On June 06 2016 05:05 QuickTwist wrote:
On June 06 2016 05:01 Jealous wrote:
On June 06 2016 04:45 QuickTwist wrote:
On June 06 2016 04:21 Jealous wrote:
As far as the other posters, I'm glad that people have started pushing some ideas around as we approach the deadline. Here are some thoughts I have on the game so far:

1. I think that a lot of people in this thread are grasping at straws right now, which is understandable because there isn't much to go off of on Day 1. I don't see any utterly clear alliances here as of yet. It seems like a lot of A thinks B is scum who thinks C is scum who thinks D is scum who thinks A is scum, or something of the like.

2. Given the seemingly inconclusive finger-pointing patters so far, we will have to wait to see the results of the lynch and who voted for whom as our next indicator. As of right now, if my hypothesis is correct and QT is scum, then the people who voted alongside him without much early justification would be kushmountains and Tumblewood, who have not changed their vote despite the player being changed out and I found their arguments for removing sqrt to be weak in the first place (inactivity plynch 2 hours into the game, if I recall correctly? on top of that, other people were just as inactive). This is the most alliance-y thing I can point at so far, but it's too early for me to concretely say I feel that they are scum.

3. Following this line of logic, I don't feel that the votes/inclinations on QT are indicative of a scum alliance because most people have shown their own reasons for voting for QT, most of which are valid, or at least more valid in my eyes than a Scott lynch. Of course, if QT flips town it is possible that one or two scum bandwagoned in order to ensure that he wins over Scott in the last voting push, but it will be hard to tell who. It's simply too early to speculate in specific terms about who would be scum or not in this hypothetical scenario, so I will wait until I see all of the votes and their results.

4. I haven't gotten a strong read on anyone, which is probably because I'm newbie. So far my "could be scum" list is:

1. Kushmountains
2. Tumblewood
3. Superbia (weak read on this, don't have much certainty at all)
4. Fecalfeast (too absent, regardless of whatever excuses he may have)

and of course QT.

Everyone else, as far as I can tell, is townie. Scott can be thrown up there as well for his relative inactivity but I don't think it's fair to judge as quickly because he only learned he was in the game less than 24 hours ago.


What if I said YOU could be scum if I turn out to be Town. Baseless you think?

Honestly it is really freaking annoying you haven't re-evaluated your read on me and somehow everything I do is scummy to you. That is the definition of confirmation bias.

So because you have chosen to no re-evaluate your read on me, even though my content has improved as the shit posting of day 1 decreases. can't help but think you are pushing an agenda.

Claiming VT.

##Vote: Jealous

Your only concrete argument as far as I recall is the one you just made, which is that I am pushing an agenda, so it's not entirely baseless. However, as objective as I can possibly be about this, I would have to say that your argument is weak. The majority of the town has read me as town, and for some that was a choice between scumreading me or you.

I will concede that your posting has definitely improved since the first 24 hours.

I see what you mean by confirmation bias now more clearly. I will justify by saying it is akin to how one approaches science: you formulate a hypothesis, run a test, gather some data, try to ascertain a conclusion. Then you present your article for peer review. So far peer review has corroborated my initial findings. The initial results will be put to the test after we see the flop.

Although you claimed Blue PR since the first minutes of the game, which could've meant anything since you were shitposting a lot in that time, this is the first time you've claimed VT. MoosyDoosy also claimed VT, if I'm correct in assuming VT = Veteran, but his posting has been inconsistent too. I'm not saying this to make any sort of point, just doing stream of consciousness at the moment. I don't think it'd be wise of you to claim Blue PR if you actually were a Blue PR in the first minutes of the game, because scum would know that you are not scum, and thus when both the Day 1 lynch and the first scum kill are relative stabs in the dark, this seems like a poor strategy because it paints a target on your back. Of course, this could backfire and cause us to do scum's work for them, but I believe that there is no stronger case right now for anyone else and thus I will maintain my vote for you.


OMG you are so wrong its not even funny. VT stands for vanilla townie. You are lynching the most worthless role there is in this game based on confirmation bias. People should take a really good look at you tomorrow.

Yea, I made that mistake, again (posted this on the previous page), please disregard that last line of reasoning.

However, this does not make the rest of the post "OMG so wrong." I stand by it.

If you're saying the truth and you flip VT tomorrow, that would be unfortunate but not as bad as you being a blue PR, so that's taken a load off my shoulders ^^ If you're lying and you're scum, then that would be great and I'd be a boss. I'm liking this scenario.

I really don't like this line of thinking. Yeah of course it's better to kill vt than blue but if you think there's a decent chance he is town why are you still so adamant about killing qt?

I don't think there is a decent chance. I only said "if."

I'm adamant about killing him because he is the only scumread I have any certainty about and so I went after it.

I guess I misinterpreted
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 05 2016 20:23 GMT
#871
On June 06 2016 05:22 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2016 05:20 Fecalfeast wrote:
On June 06 2016 05:20 Tictock wrote:
On June 06 2016 05:12 Superbia wrote:
On June 06 2016 05:08 Tictock wrote:
On June 06 2016 04:53 Superbia wrote:
I dislike that everyone was scumreading quicky that quickly (lolol), but I also don't like how quicky has been playing.

Tbh, I have looked up a game of quicky on another site (town game), and quickly looked through it on Friday. He struck me as a decently clever town player. I'm kind of missing that feeling here. He feels very defensive and uncomfortable.

But I'm pussying out and voting kush.


I kinda agree, the general flow of the game and how the votes are going seem to signal a very low key scum team that is probably not up for lynch atm.

QT is also giving me vibes that he's not really to concerned with the pressure atm which isn't really in line with a try-hard scum playing the activity game. I'm wondering if he's a player more like Moosy who's play can be pretty questionable and is lynchbait. While he's kinda all over the place and I have a hard time tracking much line of thought he is being pretty consistent about putting stuff out there.

Is your desire to lynch kush based on meta, or is it more policy due to him being pretty lackluster and only pushing a plynch himself?

I think I might be more keen on lynching Skynx myself.


Skynx has been meh iirc. But newbies are generally somewhat harder to read.

Kush hasn't really picked a direction and his pregame and ingame are off. Pregame he seemed very excited but ingame he hasn't been pro-active except for a shitty plynch push on scott which ended up being nothing.


Ah yea, it is true the disparity in his pre-game to in-game is real.

I thought he mostly plays from work so was kinda giving his low activity on the weekend a pass.

He did say he plays from work shit...

I don't see how that justifies him not playing at least a little bit on the weekends lol.

Still voted him
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 05 2016 21:07 GMT
#884
Blkcoffee hasn't voted yet did he mention any scumreads? I can't remember what he posted
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings29
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 228
Lowko104
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36025
Calm 2828
Shuttle 961
Bisu 863
Hyuk 428
Rush 294
Stork 279
actioN 260
Soma 222
Zeus 210
[ Show more ]
Mong 179
EffOrt 93
Pusan 89
Last 85
Soulkey 62
ZerO 59
ToSsGirL 48
Bale 45
NotJumperer 45
Shinee 43
Free 41
Light 40
Dewaltoss 39
Shine 38
Barracks 35
Killer 30
Noble 25
Sharp 24
sorry 23
hero 22
HiyA 20
Sacsri 18
yabsab 14
Dota 2
Gorgc4228
League of Legends
JimRising 333
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1797
olofmeister1182
edward70
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King106
Other Games
gofns40851
summit1g6730
singsing1510
ceh9561
crisheroes227
DeMusliM133
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• LUISG 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP12
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV240
• lizZardDota2125
League of Legends
• Stunt308
Other Games
• Shiphtur843
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
18m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2h 18m
OSC
11h 33m
Replay Cast
12h 18m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.