• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:40
CEST 08:40
KST 15:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8739 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 05 2016 22:34 GMT
#751
Hello friends. Should be caught up shortly. I'm @ page 10 right now and already have a couple town reads + suspicions.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 06 2016 20:42 GMT
#940
I had to get out in the middle of my reading the thread and just now remembered I was in this game. O.o
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 06 2016 20:45 GMT
#941
So far on page 24 people I like as town are Killing and kush for sure. I kinda cheated ytd and read pages around ~38 too and I know marv claimed vet and there is no real reason I see to doubt it so there are these 3. People I particulartly don't like so far are shape, fazer and ricey. Mostly null on everyone else so far.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 06 2016 20:58 GMT
#943
Hmm Mig raises a good point about JAT/ricey and JAT in general, but appears instead goes after tube. I see that he is the one who started the whole tube ordeal, and although in hindsight it's easy to disagree with it I don't think he is mafia the way he went about it. He seemed to be one of the few really trying to find a lynch late into day 1, while most others seemed like they didn't care. JAT and Palmar I see both gave excuses as to not being a presence in the thread, but it wouldn't suprise me if at least one of them was mafia. I would honestly clump marv together here but luckly the vet event saved me the trouble of having to think about it.
My town so far mig kush marv killing. I'm kinda starting to come around on ricey. He does sound a bit townie in some of his posts.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 06 2016 21:03 GMT
#945
On May 07 2016 05:53 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 05:45 sandroba wrote:
So far on page 24 people I like as town are Killing and kush for sure. I kinda cheated ytd and read pages around ~38 too and I know marv claimed vet and there is no real reason I see to doubt it so there are these 3. People I particulartly don't like so far are shape, fazer and ricey. Mostly null on everyone else so far.

[image loading]
Can't wait for those juicy reasoning!

What tipped me off was your entrance post. The other game I mostly ignored your posting because you were doing lenghy posts with a lot of fluf, but this game I'm reading them more carefully. So far you have a ton of useless posts with jokes, lists, useless commentary which I find quite similar to the game we played together wich you were scum. I'm gonna look into you town meta next to see what it looks like before I give my final veredict.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 06 2016 21:14 GMT
#948
Going to the gym now. I wouldn't expect more post from me today, but who knows, maybe I'll come back early and post a bit in a drunken state. No promises though/
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 07 2016 17:06 GMT
#1002
Unfortunatelly won't be able to catch up today so I'll leave my vote on marv's wagon. I did a quick scam on palmar's filter and see no reason not to lynch him, so there is that aswell. Hope you guys get it right.
##vote Palmar
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 07 2016 17:08 GMT
#1003
Also it looks like people that I am suspicious of are voting on the counter wagon so my vote feels even better.
@killing I think you are town and you should prob move your vote. Etellex dude looks like lynch bait.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 440
Hyuk 246
Leta 214
Hyun 95
Hm[arnc] 26
ZergMaN 14
Shinee 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
JimRising 751
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
Other Games
summit1g8620
WinterStarcraft519
ArmadaUGS73
Nina67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick799
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream162
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2317
League of Legends
• Rush1470
• Lourlo1198
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 21m
INu's Battles
5h 21m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 21m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 21m
Replay Cast
16h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.