• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:37
CEST 20:37
KST 03:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9949 users

[M][N]A Wonderful Normal Game of Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 13:08 GMT
#801
I think you're both independently scummy. I don't need to think you're both on a team to call you both scummy.
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 13:09 GMT
#802
It's really too bad I wasn't there for eod cause I coulda pushed it over onto etellex. :SSS
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 13:26 GMT
#807
On May 06 2016 22:17 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 21:45 Killing wrote:
Because I called him townie and I did not call you townie

No shit.


Glad we're on the same page.

On May 06 2016 22:20 Palmar wrote:
Do you think I'm mafia Killing? Or does fuck that guy just mean you don't like me?


Don't like you
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 13:55 GMT
#820
FWIW, I think you're slightly townier today and considering the votes on Etellex + my read on him, he'd be my primary lynch for the day.
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 14:39 GMT
#824
Nah I kinda just skim a lot. I'm gonna read them now
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 14:43 GMT
#825
On May 06 2016 21:58 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 21:15 Killing wrote:
There's no way I can't think Ricey is mafia. I personally thought most of his d1 was garbage and I was the only vote on him. I'm not down with the re-reading thing but I remember a few towns saying that he was indeed scummy. I mean I have to think that if he was actually town than some mafia would just BW behind me to get him lynched as I kinda wanted to kill him before you guys just went ham on tubesock for no reason. Point being is that I don't understand why nobody kinda agreed with me and tried to kill ricey when a few people thought he was scummy. Especially considering i'm a new player, I think it'd be super easy to just jump on board on me considering some may think I have no idea what i'm doing although for the most part that's true.


welcome to the forum mafia gangbang, where everyone piles on top of you to ask you questions because you are acting really scummy.

Your reasoning against ricey:
1. a few of your townreads said he was scummy - Like who? Marv was merely questioning him and called him townie. Jat was the only one I think.
2. if he were town, mafia would have voted him with you. - Why shouldn't mafia just vote another townie like tubesock? If no mafia was at risk day 1, why would mafia feel the need to bandwagon anybody that early?

Also can you expand on his "garbage d1" and why it was scummy?


1. I might be remembering incorrectly but I'm pretty sure people were agreeing that he was scummy. If I'm wrong then my bad, as I said, I'm not gonna go re-read through the entire thread.

2. I think there was an earlier chance to BW onto him than the push onto tubesock. I don't remember the exact order of events but I was pushing on him the whole day. Ofc I'm new therefore I won't have much power behind my push so mafia might not of thought that was it gonna go anywhere. My point being was that if I was pushing on ricey before the push on tube then mafia would not know where the BW would end up and therefore there is risk.

The garbage d1 was just that I found him super scummy just from the wording and feels I got from the majority of his posts. It's very possible he was saying townie things but none of his posts actually felt townie to me. I use the term garbage as a catch all.

@JAT, what was your Q, I can't find it
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 14:47 GMT
#827
But I now think that ricey is slightly townier due to how he has interacted with me throughout the whole game so some of that is a bit irrelevant rn but that was my thought process in the morning
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 14:51 GMT
#830
On May 04 2016 22:15 Shapelog wrote:
Keeping your options on me open I see.


He also semi-defended me in that post which I found a bit off considering he was my #1 scum. Weird being not really a mafia thing to do in that spot. But it's mostly that line that made me think he was townier. I think my opinion was strengthened throughout the day from reading more of his posts but I can't remember a specific one
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 14:57 GMT
#833
On May 06 2016 23:53 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Scumlist 2.0

3) Fazers
4) Etellex
5) Sandroba
6) JAT
9) Palmar


I'm basically on that exact same train except no real good read on alakaslam and I'm leaning a bit townier on fazers but very slight
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 15:00 GMT
#834
On May 06 2016 23:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2016 23:51 Killing wrote:
On May 04 2016 22:15 Shapelog wrote:
Keeping your options on me open I see.


He also semi-defended me in that post which I found a bit off considering he was my #1 scum. Weird being not really a mafia thing to do in that spot. But it's mostly that line that made me think he was townier. I think my opinion was strengthened throughout the day from reading more of his posts but I can't remember a specific one

meeeeh

Shape was in 3 recent games that I followed or played in:

In one game he was scumread from the get go and eventually mislynched.
In 2 of them he was townread as mafia all game for no particular reason apart from him being active and won in final 3.
In both scumgames he was also notorioulsy bussing all his teammates so if you think Etellex is mafia that also fits.


Possible but I more town read him for that 1 line he said than his play on the day. I'm still uncertain if my typical video mafia way of determining people's alignment works here but that's how I would currently read him
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 16:37 GMT
#858
On May 07 2016 00:36 Palmar wrote:
Also Killing stills sounds annoyed/hostile. It's not really a strong indication but it's something.


I can confirm both those reads
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 16:44 GMT
#860
August 2010 m8. I'm OG
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 17:13 GMT
#862
On May 07 2016 02:03 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2016 01:44 Killing wrote:
August 2010 m8. I'm OG


ever win one of those starcraft tournaments?


I sure have. Want an autograph?
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 06 2016 18:53 GMT
#927
I thought by default people don't like palmar
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 07 2016 03:54 GMT
#961
On May 07 2016 07:09 Etellex wrote:
I'm thinking Killing is scum.

He started the game with nothing but fluff, moved on very aggressively to attacking Ricey for no logical reason, and when that didn't work moved to me in an attempt to start a lynch train.

I believe that Ricey, however, is town because he initially believed I was town and then later changed his mind, indicating to me that this isn't scum trying to pin me but someone genuinely changing their mind. I'm not going to officially vote for Killing yet because that's bad for reasons I do not quite understand. Also, can anyone brief me as to why Palmer is getting to much suspicion? I'm reading his filter and I'm not seeing anything all that suspicious.


Etellex uses Lynch! It was not very effective
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 07 2016 15:31 GMT
#1000
##vote Ettelex

Not sure if I'm gonna be around much today so I'm gonna leave my vote on etellex for now.
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 08 2016 13:45 GMT
#1114
Good job. This seems pretty free now
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 10 2016 22:10 GMT
#1216
Totally my bad on the not posting, had 2 super busy days boys. Good shit thanks for the free win
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 11 2016 02:09 GMT
#1246
On May 11 2016 07:22 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
fuuuck he was a goon.
im cop.
n1 roleblocked = fuck you palmar.
n2 killing came back town which means nothing


I thought we were bros dawg
Killing
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada530 Posts
May 12 2016 15:56 GMT
#1320
Vote yes for the day shit

##vote alakaslam
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason213
BRAT_OK 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14841
BeSt 367
Mini 216
Dewaltoss 135
Mind 89
hero 58
Zeus 43
Hyun 37
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 25
[ Show more ]
NaDa 19
PianO 19
Rock 16
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
qojqva2945
420jenkins531
Counter-Strike
fl0m4088
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5138
Khaldor1430
Liquid`Hasu1077
MindelVK16
Other Games
FrodaN1879
summit1g1675
B2W.Neo745
byalli385
Hui .260
Railgan80
QueenE74
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1136
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
StarCraft 2
angryscii 25
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 33
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4023
Other Games
• imaqtpie754
• Shiphtur290
• WagamamaTV241
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
23m
BSL Open Qualifier
23m
Replay Cast
4h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 23m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 23m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 23m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.