• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:47
CEST 03:47
KST 10:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7663 users

A normal game just for JAT <3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 28 29 30 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 08 2016 08:46 GMT
#28
/in

for now. I feel somewhat obligated to join this.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 08 2016 20:07 GMT
#33
On April 09 2016 05:03 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2016 04:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On April 09 2016 04:27 Palmar wrote:
On April 08 2016 08:41 rsoultin wrote:
voy a atentar algo diferente...escribiré todo de mis escritos en español primero (probablemente entre "spoilers") para practicar el lenguaje y para reducir la cantidad de entradas en el thread

así que...

/in

translation: gonna try something new...i'll write all my posts in spanish first (probably in spoilers) to improve and to reduce the amount of posts in the thread

Hljómar vel

Jag fortfarande väntar på de kvällen vi levlar upp vår scumhunting i voice mafia o bara snackar på nordiska språk.

+ Show Spoiler +
Can someone host a small game where you are allowed to talk with any language except for english?
It would be hilarious!!

Merde alors!
quelle bonne idée! Dommage que je ne peux pas jouer à cause de mal internet
+ Show Spoiler +

Holy Shit!
What a Great Idea. Too bad that i can't play due to bad internet

Quel malheur!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 08 2016 21:11 GMT
#36
On April 09 2016 05:36 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2016 05:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 09 2016 05:03 Shapelog wrote:
On April 09 2016 04:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On April 09 2016 04:27 Palmar wrote:
On April 08 2016 08:41 rsoultin wrote:
voy a atentar algo diferente...escribiré todo de mis escritos en español primero (probablemente entre "spoilers") para practicar el lenguaje y para reducir la cantidad de entradas en el thread

así que...

/in

translation: gonna try something new...i'll write all my posts in spanish first (probably in spoilers) to improve and to reduce the amount of posts in the thread

Hljómar vel

Jag fortfarande väntar på de kvällen vi levlar upp vår scumhunting i voice mafia o bara snackar på nordiska språk.

+ Show Spoiler +
Can someone host a small game where you are allowed to talk with any language except for english?
It would be hilarious!!

Merde alors!
quelle bonne idée! Dommage que je ne peux pas jouer à cause de mal internet
+ Show Spoiler +

Holy Shit!
What a Great Idea. Too bad that i can't play due to bad internet

Quel malheur!

No sé si tú usted está serio o no
+ Show Spoiler +
I think that is how you say it in Spanish. been awhile

Glaub mir - ich meinte es ernst!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 12 2016 16:11 GMT
#53
I will help you since this guy is clearly trying to leech off my enormous cred.

This game is for JAT, not for JAS. Get out!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 12 2016 16:22 GMT
#55
Your eloquence won't save you, scoundrel.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 12 2016 21:12 GMT
#61
On April 13 2016 05:52 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2016 01:22 justanothertownie wrote:
Your eloquence won't save you, scoundrel.


???

+ Show Spoiler +
Si no se puede usar corectamente el idioma formal, no se debe usarlo.


If you can't use formal language correctly, you shouldn't use it at all.

1) Once you are as good at speaking my language as I am at yours we can continue talking about this.
2) I don't even get what you think is wrong about my statement.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 12 2016 21:40 GMT
#63
On April 13 2016 06:38 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2016 06:12 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 13 2016 05:52 rsoultin wrote:
On April 13 2016 01:22 justanothertownie wrote:
Your eloquence won't save you, scoundrel.


???

+ Show Spoiler +
Si no se puede usar corectamente el idioma formal, no se debe usarlo.


If you can't use formal language correctly, you shouldn't use it at all.

1) Once you are as good at speaking my language as I am at yours we can continue talking about this.
2) I don't even get what you think is wrong about my statement.


+ Show Spoiler +
No estoy hablando a tí xP


Not talking to you.

wat
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 12 2016 21:52 GMT
#65
On April 13 2016 06:49 rsoultin wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
estaba hablando sobre la "eloquencia" de jas. no estaba de acuerdo con tu adjetivo. no estaba diciendo que no puedes hablar ingles.


lol i was talking about you calling that monstrosity eloquence. disagreeing with your adjective not saying you can't speak english

What a weird way to say that then. Especially since my post was obviously a joke ^^
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 13 2016 18:02 GMT
#71
On April 14 2016 01:51 GlowingBear wrote:
/in

Vou praticar português

um pouco?!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 14 2016 13:47 GMT
#91
On April 14 2016 09:34 Fecalfeast wrote:
only 4 more confirms left to go, if it works for everyone I may end up starting the game when the timer in my last post expires

I hope you are aware of this:
On April 14 2016 13:11 Trfel wrote:
It's a pretty lousy time for me

If someone else would like my spot, they are more than welcome to it, but otherwise don't expect tons of activity from me when my finals come around.

If he doesn't have time put someone else in.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 15 2016 13:31 GMT
#176
On April 15 2016 22:28 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Also, pulling shit out of his ass with the random percent.

Since when have the most splendid of players decided to just randomly do that? Perhaps I have missed a cultural change on Teamlqiuid, since I last played.

So when DID you last play? Because I have been playing for a few years now and this is typical Palmar.
Can you explain why you think doing that is scunmy in general?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 15 2016 13:34 GMT
#178
The fact that this smurf clearly went named himself after me but claims to have no idea about Palmars meta is really odd already.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 15 2016 13:38 GMT
#180
On April 15 2016 22:36 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 22:34 justanothertownie wrote:
The fact that this smurf clearly went named himself after me but claims to have no idea about Palmars meta is really odd already.

Not sure this is a good point, I created a smurf named "Iwasrobik" and I know next to nothing about the guy or who he was playing with.

If that's not enough he said it has been a while since he played. Palmar was basically always here. He also called him a good player. He knows him.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 15 2016 13:45 GMT
#183
On April 15 2016 22:39 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 22:31 GlowingBear wrote:
Are you slam?

Sadly no, however, perhaps we share a secret bondage of blood and DNA.
Hmmm, Do i smell with nose?
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 22:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 15 2016 22:28 JustAnotherScummer wrote:
Also, pulling shit out of his ass with the random percent.

Since when have the most splendid of players decided to just randomly do that? Perhaps I have missed a cultural change on Teamlqiuid, since I last played.

So when DID you last play? Because I have been playing for a few years now and this is typical Palmar.
Can you explain why you think doing that is scunmy in general?


I think it was a year ago or so. I forget which game in particular (Or i might just be saying that, to avoid giving my identity out, wittiness protection program and all that), but he was active and trying to find things out. And then as scum he was lazying his way though the game.

As for why I think that is scummy, it mostly has to do with the time stamps (almost 7 hours). I feel like he could of already have a comment on something, yet he does not. It appears almost that he is masking his existence by those posts, Much as I am masking my identity behind this smurf.

Don't you think what he did was kinda blatant? So if he is trying to mask anything he is doing a pretty poor job at it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 15 2016 13:55 GMT
#187
On April 15 2016 09:36 rsoultin wrote:
##vote rsoultin

I want to be one of the cool kids, too!

Onegu and I have a one-sided rivalry. It's delicious He votes. I ignore him unless he gets good.

Onegu always votes me. GB generally tries to get my attention and get me to read him when he's town, but I don't actually think that one post is enough to townread him for. Essentially I don't think it actually has anything to do with Onegu's vote.

Lexy likes chocolate. It depends on the day for me ^^

+ Show Spoiler +

Me gusta ser uno de los chicos de moda también.

Onegu y yo tenemos una rivaldad unilateral. ¡Es rica! Vota. A él le ignoro a menos que se vuelve bueno.

Onegu siempre me vota. Generalmente GB atenta captar mi atención y me provoca decidir en su alineamiento cuando es del pueblo, pero de veras no pienso que es suficiente para decir: es del pueblo. Es decir que no creo que fuera una reacción al voto de Onegu.

A Lexy le gusta el chocolate. Para mí depende del día.

It's not so one-sided and you don't really seem to ignore him since apparently his antics were enough for you to make this post with a selfvote. I don't see the point of this post.
On April 15 2016 11:45 rsoultin wrote:
:/ "pueblo" doesn't really translate to English, but I think it captures the spirit of the people against the elite that is mafia!

(and yeah, hard to say before the game really gets started, but I think GB is probably town here, too. i have a pretty good record when it comes to reading him which is why his deliberately getting my attention is generally a sign that he's town)

+ Show Spoiler +

De veras, "pueblo" no se traduce a ninguna palabra en inglés, pero pienso que lo captura el espíritu de la gente común contra la élite que es el juego de mafia.

Y, sí, es difícil estar segura antes de que empiece el juego, pero pienso que GB es probablemente parte del pueblo, también. Tengo un buen récord de identificar su alineamiento, lo cual es porque su atento a obtener mi atencíon es generalmente un indicio que es del pueblo.

This seems extremely premature too.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 15 2016 13:58 GMT
#189
On April 15 2016 18:52 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 08:08 gumshoe wrote:
Onegu sure likes his vt claims, but judging from these scum games they dont flow as easily when hes red.

I'm so tired of rolling town this is like 5 games in a row. I'm VT, I'm now confirmed town.

Koshi hasn't posted = confirmed scum

##Vote: Koshi
sad/elaborate.

I may or may not be blue... I may or may not be VT
neutral/coy

Just got home. Now it's naptime.

I am VT...

a bit morose.

VT Claim
plain and almost an after thought.

=======================================================

these are all the scum games where Onegu claims vt that I could find. While he can certainly use his touch stone in a melancholy fashion as town(like that one time when hf, the love of his life broke his heart), he seems to consistently dredge it up half heartededly when hes scum.

the above posts compared to this one....
VT claim

First post make it confirmed


##Vote: Rsoultin


Jeez I love when games are this easy.


show a pretty big contrast.

Unless theres some outside factor at play (something happy in his life offsetting the tension of rolling scum, or hes pushing himself a bit to be bold) I think Onegu is town based off tone / :



This is a lot of explanation for something 100% NAI. I don't think it is hard for scum!Onegu to mimic his town gimmick.
Why did you end your post with "/ :" ?

On April 15 2016 18:58 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 11:18 gumshoe wrote:
you also get lots of points for being one of the four people currently willing to play the game.

Can you explain your reasonning ? Cause it's only a few hours after the start of the game + night time for euro, so ofc if he's there he's one of the few people playing the game, as either alignment. Plus the only serious post GB made at that point was:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 10:58 GlowingBear wrote:
I'd translate it to "villa", but pueblo is fine

Gumshoe, am I mafia?

All the other is trolling, which he did as town last game but is easily replicable. I don't understand how you can have a read on him at that point.

I can see why GB would think this. But you just played a game were gumshoe made mountains out of molehills early to get the game started as town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 15 2016 14:02 GMT
#193
On April 15 2016 23:00 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 22:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 15 2016 09:36 rsoultin wrote:
##vote rsoultin

I want to be one of the cool kids, too!

Onegu and I have a one-sided rivalry. It's delicious He votes. I ignore him unless he gets good.

Onegu always votes me. GB generally tries to get my attention and get me to read him when he's town, but I don't actually think that one post is enough to townread him for. Essentially I don't think it actually has anything to do with Onegu's vote.

Lexy likes chocolate. It depends on the day for me ^^

+ Show Spoiler +

Me gusta ser uno de los chicos de moda también.

Onegu y yo tenemos una rivaldad unilateral. ¡Es rica! Vota. A él le ignoro a menos que se vuelve bueno.

Onegu siempre me vota. Generalmente GB atenta captar mi atención y me provoca decidir en su alineamiento cuando es del pueblo, pero de veras no pienso que es suficiente para decir: es del pueblo. Es decir que no creo que fuera una reacción al voto de Onegu.

A Lexy le gusta el chocolate. Para mí depende del día.

It's not so one-sided and you don't really seem to ignore him since apparently his antics were enough for you to make this post with a selfvote. I don't see the point of this post.
On April 15 2016 11:45 rsoultin wrote:
:/ "pueblo" doesn't really translate to English, but I think it captures the spirit of the people against the elite that is mafia!

(and yeah, hard to say before the game really gets started, but I think GB is probably town here, too. i have a pretty good record when it comes to reading him which is why his deliberately getting my attention is generally a sign that he's town)

+ Show Spoiler +

De veras, "pueblo" no se traduce a ninguna palabra en inglés, pero pienso que lo captura el espíritu de la gente común contra la élite que es el juego de mafia.

Y, sí, es difícil estar segura antes de que empiece el juego, pero pienso que GB es probablemente parte del pueblo, también. Tengo un buen récord de identificar su alineamiento, lo cual es porque su atento a obtener mi atencíon es generalmente un indicio que es del pueblo.

This seems extremely premature too.


+ Show Spoiler +
Posiblemente. ¿No es bueno que podemos cambiar nuestra opiniones? (Estaba respondiendo a los otros votos pero puedo entender la confusión


Possibly. Isn't it good that we can change our opinions?

Yes! That's really great. But why give it if you don't believe in it? Or are you posting just to post?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 15 2016 14:04 GMT
#195
On April 15 2016 23:01 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 22:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 15 2016 18:52 Rels wrote:
On April 15 2016 08:08 gumshoe wrote:
Onegu sure likes his vt claims, but judging from these scum games they dont flow as easily when hes red.

I'm so tired of rolling town this is like 5 games in a row. I'm VT, I'm now confirmed town.

Koshi hasn't posted = confirmed scum

##Vote: Koshi
sad/elaborate.

I may or may not be blue... I may or may not be VT
neutral/coy

Just got home. Now it's naptime.

I am VT...

a bit morose.

VT Claim
plain and almost an after thought.

=======================================================

these are all the scum games where Onegu claims vt that I could find. While he can certainly use his touch stone in a melancholy fashion as town(like that one time when hf, the love of his life broke his heart), he seems to consistently dredge it up half heartededly when hes scum.

the above posts compared to this one....
VT claim

First post make it confirmed


##Vote: Rsoultin


Jeez I love when games are this easy.


show a pretty big contrast.

Unless theres some outside factor at play (something happy in his life offsetting the tension of rolling scum, or hes pushing himself a bit to be bold) I think Onegu is town based off tone / :



This is a lot of explanation for something 100% NAI. I don't think it is hard for scum!Onegu to mimic his town gimmick.
Why did you end your post with "/ :" ?

On April 15 2016 18:58 Rels wrote:
On April 15 2016 11:18 gumshoe wrote:
you also get lots of points for being one of the four people currently willing to play the game.

Can you explain your reasonning ? Cause it's only a few hours after the start of the game + night time for euro, so ofc if he's there he's one of the few people playing the game, as either alignment. Plus the only serious post GB made at that point was:
On April 15 2016 10:58 GlowingBear wrote:
I'd translate it to "villa", but pueblo is fine

Gumshoe, am I mafia?

All the other is trolling, which he did as town last game but is easily replicable. I don't understand how you can have a read on him at that point.

I can see why GB would think this. But you just played a game were gumshoe made mountains out of molehills early to get the game started as town.

So ? He's going to replicate the town game he just played as scum. He could be scum going for the walls and writing a lot of BS. I want to know what check his thought process on GB.

Well, you can't go "this is really strange, how can gumshoe ever do this?!" and then say "I know he does this as town but this means he will do it as mafia also so it is scummy!".
It doesn't make sense.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 15 2016 14:09 GMT
#200
On April 15 2016 23:06 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 23:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 15 2016 23:01 Rels wrote:
On April 15 2016 22:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 15 2016 18:52 Rels wrote:
On April 15 2016 08:08 gumshoe wrote:
Onegu sure likes his vt claims, but judging from these scum games they dont flow as easily when hes red.

I'm so tired of rolling town this is like 5 games in a row. I'm VT, I'm now confirmed town.

Koshi hasn't posted = confirmed scum

##Vote: Koshi
sad/elaborate.

I may or may not be blue... I may or may not be VT
neutral/coy

Just got home. Now it's naptime.

I am VT...

a bit morose.

VT Claim
plain and almost an after thought.

=======================================================

these are all the scum games where Onegu claims vt that I could find. While he can certainly use his touch stone in a melancholy fashion as town(like that one time when hf, the love of his life broke his heart), he seems to consistently dredge it up half heartededly when hes scum.

the above posts compared to this one....
VT claim

First post make it confirmed


##Vote: Rsoultin


Jeez I love when games are this easy.


show a pretty big contrast.

Unless theres some outside factor at play (something happy in his life offsetting the tension of rolling scum, or hes pushing himself a bit to be bold) I think Onegu is town based off tone / :



This is a lot of explanation for something 100% NAI. I don't think it is hard for scum!Onegu to mimic his town gimmick.
Why did you end your post with "/ :" ?

On April 15 2016 18:58 Rels wrote:
On April 15 2016 11:18 gumshoe wrote:
you also get lots of points for being one of the four people currently willing to play the game.

Can you explain your reasonning ? Cause it's only a few hours after the start of the game + night time for euro, so ofc if he's there he's one of the few people playing the game, as either alignment. Plus the only serious post GB made at that point was:
On April 15 2016 10:58 GlowingBear wrote:
I'd translate it to "villa", but pueblo is fine

Gumshoe, am I mafia?

All the other is trolling, which he did as town last game but is easily replicable. I don't understand how you can have a read on him at that point.

I can see why GB would think this. But you just played a game were gumshoe made mountains out of molehills early to get the game started as town.

So ? He's going to replicate the town game he just played as scum. He could be scum going for the walls and writing a lot of BS. I want to know what check his thought process on GB.

Well, you can't go "this is really strange, how can gumshoe ever do this?!" and then say "I know he does this as town but this means he will do it as mafia also so it is scummy!".
It doesn't make sense.

Except I'm not questionning it on the fact that he writes big posts, I want to know why did he find GB's posts townie.

You are questioning him on the basis that he makes ridiculous assumptions based on very little. Which is exactly what he did as town in a game we can't really talk about.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 15 2016 14:09 GMT
#201
On April 15 2016 23:08 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 23:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 15 2016 23:01 Rels wrote:
On April 15 2016 22:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 15 2016 18:52 Rels wrote:
On April 15 2016 08:08 gumshoe wrote:
Onegu sure likes his vt claims, but judging from these scum games they dont flow as easily when hes red.

I'm so tired of rolling town this is like 5 games in a row. I'm VT, I'm now confirmed town.

Koshi hasn't posted = confirmed scum

##Vote: Koshi
sad/elaborate.

I may or may not be blue... I may or may not be VT
neutral/coy

Just got home. Now it's naptime.

I am VT...

a bit morose.

VT Claim
plain and almost an after thought.

=======================================================

these are all the scum games where Onegu claims vt that I could find. While he can certainly use his touch stone in a melancholy fashion as town(like that one time when hf, the love of his life broke his heart), he seems to consistently dredge it up half heartededly when hes scum.

the above posts compared to this one....
VT claim

First post make it confirmed


##Vote: Rsoultin


Jeez I love when games are this easy.


show a pretty big contrast.

Unless theres some outside factor at play (something happy in his life offsetting the tension of rolling scum, or hes pushing himself a bit to be bold) I think Onegu is town based off tone / :



This is a lot of explanation for something 100% NAI. I don't think it is hard for scum!Onegu to mimic his town gimmick.
Why did you end your post with "/ :" ?

On April 15 2016 18:58 Rels wrote:
On April 15 2016 11:18 gumshoe wrote:
you also get lots of points for being one of the four people currently willing to play the game.

Can you explain your reasonning ? Cause it's only a few hours after the start of the game + night time for euro, so ofc if he's there he's one of the few people playing the game, as either alignment. Plus the only serious post GB made at that point was:
On April 15 2016 10:58 GlowingBear wrote:
I'd translate it to "villa", but pueblo is fine

Gumshoe, am I mafia?

All the other is trolling, which he did as town last game but is easily replicable. I don't understand how you can have a read on him at that point.

I can see why GB would think this. But you just played a game were gumshoe made mountains out of molehills early to get the game started as town.

So ? He's going to replicate the town game he just played as scum. He could be scum going for the walls and writing a lot of BS. I want to know what check his thought process on GB.

Well, you can't go "this is really strange, how can gumshoe ever do this?!" and then say "I know he does this as town but this means he will do it as mafia also so it is scummy!".
It doesn't make sense.


+ Show Spoiler +
No es un ningun problema si Rels quiere respuestas, JAT lol.


Lol, Jat, Rels wanting answers isn't a problem.

Correct. But he assumes gumshoe is mafia for something he knows town gumshoe does.
1 2 3 4 5 28 29 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings104
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 153
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 284
Bale 16
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm215
League of Legends
Doublelift5076
JimRising 761
Counter-Strike
minikerr31
Other Games
summit1g11667
C9.Mang0325
PiLiPiLi9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1051
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP156
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 13m
Replay Cast
21h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.