• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:55
CEST 13:55
KST 20:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8156 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 23 2016 21:12 GMT
#2267
I'm holding onto my reads.
If I die, fine.

I'll post something right before eon even though it might be phone posted and rushed.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 23 2016 22:00 GMT
#2285
I was a fraction of a second late on my reads post. Sorry.

Tumble should likely be today's lynch.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 23 2016 22:01 GMT
#2286
Wait, what?
SL has been softing medic literally all game.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 23 2016 22:19 GMT
#2296
On April 24 2016 07:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 07:01 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Wait, what?
SL has been softing medic literally all game.

Yeah, and so obvious that noone would ever believe it. Do you believe him as mafia when he starts pushing this thought more and more during the night? So dumb.
Unfortunetely gumshoe softed too when the question about the medic was clarified by the host.


Bleh. I didn't even notice gumshoe softing.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 23 2016 22:25 GMT
#2299
I may just up and try to kill onegu today.
Seems decent enough.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 23 2016 23:58 GMT
#2302
On April 24 2016 07:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Seems rather silly for Onegu to attack only gumshoe and then shooting him though. meh


Yeah well he still needs something better than what he's got now, IE nothing.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2016 14:51 GMT
#2305
Anyone here?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2016 15:44 GMT
#2307
On April 25 2016 00:21 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 23:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Anyone here?

Yes, now I am.


Cool.
Do we actually have any reason to leave Onegu alone today?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2016 16:02 GMT
#2310
On April 25 2016 00:53 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 00:44 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 00:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 24 2016 23:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Anyone here?

Yes, now I am.


Cool.
Do we actually have any reason to leave Onegu alone today?

Working on it. So far nope. But you should still put in a little effort - you are the laziest confirmed town since coag.
:p


It's not like it takes a wall to recall what happened in this game so far.
Onegu has no reads going into lylo, voted rso day 1 for terrible reasons and has no interest in doing anything regarding figuring this game out.

I could wall up and be all fancy and junk, but the reality is that there's no point.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2016 16:04 GMT
#2313
I will concede that I've been writing tumble off because he sounded like lynchbait every single time he talked - I've been in that position so many times that it's like "hey, he's just like me!" but the rso kill probably points to tumble more than anything else aside from him not voting super to save himself.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2016 16:04 GMT
#2315
On April 25 2016 01:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 01:02 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 00:53 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 00:44 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 00:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 24 2016 23:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Anyone here?

Yes, now I am.


Cool.
Do we actually have any reason to leave Onegu alone today?

Working on it. So far nope. But you should still put in a little effort - you are the laziest confirmed town since coag.
:p


It's not like it takes a wall to recall what happened in this game so far.
Onegu has no reads going into lylo, voted rso day 1 for terrible reasons and has no interest in doing anything regarding figuring this game out.

I could wall up and be all fancy and junk, but the reality is that there's no point.

Then look for mafia nr 2.


Still probably tumble.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2016 16:09 GMT
#2317
On April 25 2016 01:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 01:04 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 01:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 01:02 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 00:53 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 25 2016 00:44 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 00:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 24 2016 23:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Anyone here?

Yes, now I am.


Cool.
Do we actually have any reason to leave Onegu alone today?

Working on it. So far nope. But you should still put in a little effort - you are the laziest confirmed town since coag.
:p


It's not like it takes a wall to recall what happened in this game so far.
Onegu has no reads going into lylo, voted rso day 1 for terrible reasons and has no interest in doing anything regarding figuring this game out.

I could wall up and be all fancy and junk, but the reality is that there's no point.

Then look for mafia nr 2.


Still probably tumble.

The only really dangerous world I see would be SL and Rels. I seriously hope that's just not the case.


I'm already filter diving SL considering this is the worst possible scenario for us.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2016 16:14 GMT
#2321
On April 25 2016 01:09 justanothertownie wrote:
I am still wondering what the day1 stuff means. Was mafia just praying we would start something so save super once he fakeclaimed? Because only town did anything about it.
Maybe gumshoe was right about the tumble thing.

What do you make of it?


I completely forgot what gumshoe said about it.
I'll double check.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2016 16:55 GMT
#2323
On April 25 2016 01:20 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2016 01:14 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 25 2016 01:09 justanothertownie wrote:
I am still wondering what the day1 stuff means. Was mafia just praying we would start something so save super once he fakeclaimed? Because only town did anything about it.
Maybe gumshoe was right about the tumble thing.

What do you make of it?


I completely forgot what gumshoe said about it.
I'll double check.

Gumshoe said Tumble could never be mafia because if super fakeclaimed tumble would be lynched and they sacrificed 2 mafia at once. But I didn't mean his reasoning because I still don't really agree with it.

It seems to me like there is some logic to either prove tumble is town or mafia from the day1 vc. I just don't really see it so far. Not enough coffee maybe.


Oh right! I remember that now.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2016 16:57 GMT
#2325
Oh btw, for anyone that feels like lurking it out until deadline:
I'm not going to be here from 4 PM EST onwards tomorrow.

So, if you feel like doing nothing and taking the chance of me being wrong, go ahead. Once my vote is in it's not going to move from that point onward. There aren't going to be any shenannies so don't even try.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2016 16:58 GMT
#2326
On April 24 2016 07:12 sicklucker wrote:
My votes not final but I doubt I will change it unless I see some damned shit in tumble or jats filter which I promise to read. That or we can lynch the probably more likely scum rels with me :D


SL, tell me why Rels is scum.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2016 18:24 GMT
#2328
On April 25 2016 01:58 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 07:12 sicklucker wrote:
My votes not final but I doubt I will change it unless I see some damned shit in tumble or jats filter which I promise to read. That or we can lynch the probably more likely scum rels with me :D


SL, tell me why Rels is scum.


Ok! Good talk.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2016 18:46 GMT
#2331
I even parsed SL's whole filter and still don't understand why he thinks Rels is scum.
Seems like his last scumgame tbh.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2016 19:52 GMT
#2333
I'm paranoid of Jat again.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2016 20:02 GMT
#2335
I know.
Meh.
Retired.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1094
WardiTV431
OGKoka 134
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 11270
StarCastTV_EN295
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko332
OGKoka 134
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 13582
Bisu 4904
FanTaSy 3839
Shuttle 1724
Jaedong 1477
BeSt 956
actioN 734
EffOrt 593
Horang2 473
Larva 267
[ Show more ]
Leta 262
Zeus 253
Mind 109
Barracks 106
Dewaltoss 104
JYJ 82
Sexy 80
Mong 73
scan(afreeca) 64
sorry 60
ToSsGirL 55
Killer 45
Shinee 45
Sea.KH 44
sSak 36
Bale 31
soO 25
Free 24
Aegong 21
HiyA 15
Sacsri 9
yabsab 7
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc2089
Dendi646
XaKoH 355
Counter-Strike
x6flipin261
Other Games
singsing2435
olofmeister1320
B2W.Neo547
crisheroes303
Pyrionflax214
Livibee137
dupreeh110
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick575
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1311
Other Games
• WagamamaTV176
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 5m
Replay Cast
11h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 5m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.