• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:48
CEST 06:48
KST 13:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8054 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 178 Next
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 14 2016 22:00 GMT
#101
VT claim

First post make it confirmed
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 14 2016 22:00 GMT
#102
##Vote: Rsoultin


Jeez I love when games are this easy.
Try TL Mafia!!!
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 14 2016 22:24 GMT
#103
I'm a role.

A role model.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 14 2016 22:25 GMT
#104
Dear rsoultin
I'm town
Are you my friend?
I'm adorable.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 14 2016 22:31 GMT
#105
On April 15 2016 07:25 GlowingBear wrote:
Dear rsoultin
I'm town
Are you my friend?



She is scum havent you seen I already voted for here. I didnt think you were this slow GB...
Try TL Mafia!!!
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 14 2016 22:34 GMT
#106
Sup nerds.
Retired.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 14 2016 23:01 GMT
#107
On April 15 2016 07:31 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 07:25 GlowingBear wrote:
Dear rsoultin
I'm town
Are you my friend?



She is scum havent you seen I already voted for here. I didnt think you were this slow GB...


OH GEE ROFL I FORGOT LMFAO LOL ROFLMFAO SOOOOO OBLIVIOUS AND SHIT
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 14 2016 23:01 GMT
#108
On April 15 2016 07:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Sup nerds.


EHRMAHGHERD
I'm adorable.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 14 2016 23:04 GMT
#109
On April 15 2016 08:01 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 07:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Sup nerds.


EHRMAHGHERD


\o/
Hi!
Retired.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 14 2016 23:08 GMT
#110
Onegu sure likes his vt claims, but judging from these scum games they dont flow as easily when hes red.

I'm so tired of rolling town this is like 5 games in a row. I'm VT, I'm now confirmed town.

Koshi hasn't posted = confirmed scum

##Vote: Koshi
sad/elaborate.

I may or may not be blue... I may or may not be VT
neutral/coy

Just got home. Now it's naptime.

I am VT...

a bit morose.

VT Claim
plain and almost an after thought.

=======================================================

these are all the scum games where Onegu claims vt that I could find. While he can certainly use his touch stone in a melancholy fashion as town(like that one time when hf, the love of his life broke his heart), he seems to consistently dredge it up half heartededly when hes scum.

the above posts compared to this one....
VT claim

First post make it confirmed


##Vote: Rsoultin


Jeez I love when games are this easy.


show a pretty big contrast.

Unless theres some outside factor at play (something happy in his life offsetting the tension of rolling scum, or hes pushing himself a bit to be bold) I think Onegu is town based off tone / :


gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 14 2016 23:15 GMT
#111
Whats more, if Onegu is confirmed town, than that means he must be always right forever.

so yeah

##vote: Rsoultin

in case anyones not yet onboard-

OH GEE ROFL I FORGOT LMFAO LOL ROFLMFAO SOOOOO OBLIVIOUS AND SHIT


Because I really cant make a more convincing argument than that.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 14 2016 23:29 GMT
#112
+ Show Spoiler +

GB: Depende, ¿te gusta la rica oscuridad de chocolate? ¿Y dónde está el portugués?
Oneg: siempre me odias ;o;
Gum: o.0 hay mucha de tantas pocas palabras alla lol


GB: Depends, do you like the delicious darkness of chocolate? And where's the Portuguese?
Oneg: You always hate me ;o;
Gum: o.0 So much from so few words lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 14 2016 23:37 GMT
#113
On April 15 2016 08:29 rsoultin wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

GB: Depende, ¿te gusta la rica oscuridad de chocolate? ¿Y dónde está el portugués?
Oneg: siempre me odias ;o;
Gum: o.0 hay mucha de tantas pocas palabras alla lol


GB: Depends, do you like the delicious darkness of chocolate? And where's the Portuguese?
Oneg: You always hate me ;o;
Gum: o.0 So much from so few words lol


it's a touch stone : P early game is scary, lotsa players get these little quirks to hide behind, though mestillthinks they can let a bit through that can be noted. also for better or worse, alot from a little is basically my mafia bread and butter -_T

why does onegu hate you?

what do you think of gb trying to reach out to you purely because onegu random voted you?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 14 2016 23:44 GMT
#114
##vote rsoultin
Computer says mafia
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 14 2016 23:51 GMT
#115
On April 15 2016 08:29 rsoultin wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

GB: Depende, ¿te gusta la rica oscuridad de chocolate? ¿Y dónde está el portugués?
Oneg: siempre me odias ;o;
Gum: o.0 hay mucha de tantas pocas palabras alla lol


GB: Depends, do you like the delicious darkness of chocolate? And where's the Portuguese?
Oneg: You always hate me ;o;
Gum: o.0 So much from so few words lol


+ Show Spoiler +
Escrever em português e em inglês vai me dar o dobro de trabalho. E traduzir para o meu inglês, que já é limitado, vai ser muito difícil

Mas eu gosto de chocolate. Não ligo muito para as cores


Typing in Portuguese and in English will cost me double the effort. And translating to my English, which is very limited, will be too hard

But I like chocolate. I don't care for the colors.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 14 2016 23:52 GMT
#116
On April 15 2016 08:04 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2016 08:01 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 15 2016 07:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Sup nerds.


EHRMAHGHERD


\o/
Hi!


HIIIIIIIIIIIIII

❤️
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 14 2016 23:52 GMT
#117
Did I say I'm town? Because, well, I'm town
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
April 15 2016 00:02 GMT
#118
Gumshoe!!!!

You're Mafia.

##vote: Gumshoe
I'm adorable.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 15 2016 00:28 GMT
#119
On April 15 2016 09:02 GlowingBear wrote:
Gumshoe!!!!

You're Mafia.

##vote: Gumshoe


Beetlejuice : D
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 15 2016 00:36 GMT
#120
##vote rsoultin

I want to be one of the cool kids, too!

Onegu and I have a one-sided rivalry. It's delicious He votes. I ignore him unless he gets good.

Onegu always votes me. GB generally tries to get my attention and get me to read him when he's town, but I don't actually think that one post is enough to townread him for. Essentially I don't think it actually has anything to do with Onegu's vote.

Lexy likes chocolate. It depends on the day for me ^^

+ Show Spoiler +

Me gusta ser uno de los chicos de moda también.

Onegu y yo tenemos una rivaldad unilateral. ¡Es rica! Vota. A él le ignoro a menos que se vuelve bueno.

Onegu siempre me vota. Generalmente GB atenta captar mi atención y me provoca decidir en su alineamiento cuando es del pueblo, pero de veras no pienso que es suficiente para decir: es del pueblo. Es decir que no creo que fuera una reacción al voto de Onegu.

A Lexy le gusta el chocolate. Para mí depende del día.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
NeuroSwarm 190
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21118
Dewaltoss 158
Bale 48
Noble 7
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g12667
JimRising 808
Sick84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1344
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 28
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2108
League of Legends
• Lourlo1126
• Rush614
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 12m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 12m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 12m
Replay Cast
18h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.