• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:12
CEST 08:12
KST 15:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8862 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
April 16 2016 18:13 GMT
#445
Palmar = mafia. That's what I'm thinking and what I'm pretty sure about. The fact that no one has pushed on him yet accentuates this thought. But that's not the flesh of my argument.

Look at his meta and look at my post.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
April 16 2016 18:13 GMT
#446
On April 17 2016 03:11 Tumblewood wrote:
Super, I think JAT's reason for not wanting a Palmar lynch is that he's usually inactive on weekends. And why does that make him scum? You don't defend your scum partner by just saying no.


Why not?

That's a really dumb reason. I have defended mafia!palmar for a similar reason in the past.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
April 16 2016 18:14 GMT
#447
Anyway tabletop starting. Be back before EoD hopefully.

READ PALMAR'S META & MY POST
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
April 16 2016 21:23 GMT
#580
Almost done w/ session. 3m.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
April 16 2016 21:24 GMT
#581
On April 17 2016 05:52 Fazers wrote:
I voted Tumblewood because majority thought he was mafia but he is voting for himself so I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I know Superbia wanted to lynch me a while back, not sure why.


Also this is a lie. I haven't talked about you at all.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
April 16 2016 21:30 GMT
#593
Restroom first.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
April 16 2016 21:37 GMT
#609
I find it kind of hilarious and disgusting at the same time that my case on Palmar has been reduced to "NAI" by pretty much everyone. It's actually very telling of either his alignment, or the meta-game atm. I'm leaning towards the first.

My case is more than NAI, but no one is actually bothering to check. The most offensive thing is that people are calling it "NAI" and find that enough of a reason to defend him.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
April 16 2016 21:38 GMT
#610
On April 17 2016 06:36 Tumblewood wrote:
i could switch to superbia to save myself but tbh that would probably lead to me getting lynched tomorrow anyway
if rayn is in the obs qt i hope i'm driving him insane right now


... Wow this is actually calling me TMI town.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
April 16 2016 21:38 GMT
#611
That is actually a fucking slip o_o
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
April 16 2016 21:38 GMT
#613
LOL
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
April 16 2016 21:41 GMT
#620
TW/Fazer/Palmar. Lock it in.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
April 16 2016 21:42 GMT
#623
On April 17 2016 06:41 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:39 Palmar wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:36 Tumblewood wrote:
i could switch to superbia to save myself but tbh that would probably lead to me getting lynched tomorrow anyway
if rayn is in the obs qt i hope i'm driving him insane right now

uh... how do you know that it won't just make you the hero and superbia flips mafia?

everyone on me is dead set because i bsed some reasoning earlier
i don't feel that good that superbia will flip mafia
if he doesn't it goes D1 town dies D2 town dies


I'm pretty sure you called me mafia earlier in your filter? Am I wrong?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
April 16 2016 21:43 GMT
#626
On April 17 2016 06:24 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 05:52 Fazers wrote:
I voted Tumblewood because majority thought he was mafia but he is voting for himself so I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I know Superbia wanted to lynch me a while back, not sure why.


Also this is a lie. I haven't talked about you at all.


This guy is also mafia.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
April 16 2016 21:44 GMT
#628
Just to help the vigi.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
April 16 2016 21:44 GMT
#630
The guy I quoted. That is.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
April 16 2016 21:45 GMT
#631
On April 17 2016 06:44 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:37 Superbia wrote:
I find it kind of hilarious and disgusting at the same time that my case on Palmar has been reduced to "NAI" by pretty much everyone. It's actually very telling of either his alignment, or the meta-game atm. I'm leaning towards the first.

My case is more than NAI, but no one is actually bothering to check. The most offensive thing is that people are calling it "NAI" and find that enough of a reason to defend him.

No, it's not everyone who is wrong. It is you. Your case is dogshit and if Palmar is mafia then your points are not why.


I have given up on the Palmar lynch today. I'll re-eval or re-tunnel later.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
April 16 2016 21:46 GMT
#635
Like this is pointless to bring up JAT. I'm still decently sure I'm right but him also seeing the TW thing makes me doubt.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
April 16 2016 21:49 GMT
#645
On April 17 2016 06:47 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:43 Superbia wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:24 Superbia wrote:
On April 17 2016 05:52 Fazers wrote:
I voted Tumblewood because majority thought he was mafia but he is voting for himself so I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I know Superbia wanted to lynch me a while back, not sure why.


Also this is a lie. I haven't talked about you at all.


This guy is also mafia.

that does not sound like something mafia would say tbh.


He's forming an opinion based on something that's not even remotely real. The dissonance leans towards defensive play (i.e. "someone is reading ME mafia") and not reading the game (i.e. the someone is not even reading him anything). Good vigi shot.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
April 16 2016 21:50 GMT
#649
On April 17 2016 06:48 Palmar wrote:
jat who is mafia? I'll sheep you if you're at all confident in anything.


[image loading]

Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
April 16 2016 21:50 GMT
#652
Actually may not be true but ehhh.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 182
ProTech129
Nina 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 238
Dewaltoss 116
Bale 37
ZergMaN 23
Noble 16
sSak 8
Icarus 8
NotJumperer 1
League of Legends
JimRising 713
Other Games
summit1g10859
Sick185
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick850
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 34
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2196
League of Legends
• Rush1189
• Lourlo1122
• Stunt237
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 48m
Replay Cast
16h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.